Close Enough Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea replied as she reluctantly pulled her face out of Dinah's ass.

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Felicity whimpered as she reluctantly pulled her mouth away from her owner's dick, albeit after lingering there for a few extra seconds.

Taking a risk Thea didn't move back very far, eager to see this so-called Black Canary, who had replaced the woman she loved, get her ass violated. Which thankfully seemed to amuse her Mistress, who even gave her a smile as she positioned herself behind her prey.

Then Mistress Laurel sucked on a couple of fingers, before pushing one and then two into Dinah Drake's virgin ass hole, causing the tough Detective to cry out as she was anally violated for the very first time. She didn't offer up any real protests though as the superior woman began taking what was hers, sliding her fingers in and out of that forbidden hole, while making Thea's slutty butt hole quiver with jealousy, despite the fact that it was still open and sore from it's earlier pounding.

"You're mine Dinah! All mine!" Black Siren reminded her prey almost dreamily, "Just remember, I gave you a chance to avoid this. All you had to do was not love my pussy, but you couldn't do that, could you? No, your inner dyke took over and you just couldn't stop licking that tasty treat. Mmmmmm, and you licked it soooooo good. For a beginner. But don't worry, mmmmmmm, I'm going to make sure you get plenty more chances to eat my pussy like the filthy little rug muncher you are. But your tight little ass hole tells me that you're nervous about taking the final step, and taking it up the butt for me, and since I'm a generous Dom I'm going to give you the chance to literally save your ass. Yeah, all you have to do is begged for mercy, and I'll leave you alone. I'll butt fuck Felicity and Thea in front of you instead. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? Mmmmmmm, but not as much as taking my big dick up your butt, so choose. What will it be?"

The bottoms clearly had their preference, but Dinah didn't want to give them the satisfaction, and she certainly didn't want to give Black Siren the satisfaction of hearing her beg, so she simply lowered her head and grumbled through the gag, "Fuck you."

"Oh yes Dinah, that's exactly what I'm going to do." Black Siren chuckled evilly, "I'm going to ass fuck you! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, fuck you up the ass and break you and make you mine. All mine! Oh yes, relax Dinah. Relax and give me that ass so I can put you in your rightful place. Oh, and girls... spread her cheeks for me! Oh fuck yes, mmmmmm, spread your friend's ass cheeks and give me her bitch hole!"

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea eagerly replied and did as she was told.

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Felicity eagerly replied almost at the exact same time, and then spread those cheeks at the same time as Thea was nice enough to wait for her.

Black Siren chuckled with delight as her girls did as they were told, each pulling a butt cheek apart and literally giving her their friend's virgin back hole. She just admired the sight for a few long seconds, before pushing her cock against it, slowly pushing forwards until she broke through the bitch's defences and slid into her virgin ass hole, officially meaning that Black Siren had taken The Black Canary's back door cherry.

Sadly it wasn't The Real Black Canary, but it would do as a consolation prize. Especially given how up her own ass Dinah was, and just how satisfying it was to hear her cry out in pain. So satisfying that Black Siren just couldn't resist taunting her about it.

"And... there goes your anal cherry! Ha ha, it's mine now! Mmmmmm, all mine." Black Siren taunted during the anal penetration, then when she succeeded she gleefully taunted, "Awww, poor little Canary. Is that really the best you can do? Cause, it's not much of a Canary Cry, is it? No, it's pathetic. Just like you."

Disappointingly Dinah didn't attempt to offer a retort, the vigilante almost seeming defeated by receiving the ultimate humiliation. But Black Siren suspected that wasn't the case, at least not yet. Or perhaps more accurately she hoped it wasn't, as she dearly wanted to completely and utterly humiliate her rival.

Whatever the case she was eager to continue, so it wasn't long before Black Siren was pushing more of the strap-on into The Black Canary's ass, making the mighty Dinah Drake squirm and cry out with more pain and humiliation. God, it was all so wonderfully satisfying, especially thanks to her bitches spreading those cheeks and giving her the best possible view of her dick disappearing into Dinah's now formally virgin ass hole.

Every so often Black Siren rewarded those bitches with what they so desperately craved, her attention. She only gave them a little bit right now to keep them keen, and that was only whenever she paused the ass stuffing, but it still put a wide smile on their faces. Which was pathetic really. Almost as pathetic as Dinah's cries and whimpers of pain.

Of course as much as Black Siren had always loved those sounds she needed the so-called Black Canary to enjoy this, at least eventually, which was why she paused every so often during the butt stuffing. Which in turn gave her the chance to look at her bitches, and further savour the moment. Which was nothing compared to the pause she took when her thighs came to rest against those ass cheeks, announcing that she had stuffed every inch of her strap-on deep within Dinah's shit-pipe.

Because Black Siren just had to gloat some more, "And... that's all of it! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's every, single inch of my big dick right up your tight little ass. How does it feel bitch? How does it feel to know you literally have a butt full of me? That your butt is full to bursting with my cock, and now? I'm gonna fuck you like a bitch. Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you up the ass Dinah, and I'm going to make you love it."

Again Dinah offered up no retort, but that was just fine with Black Siren, because it meant she didn't do anything rash, like start sodomising her rival before she was done savouring this victory over her. Of course her next victory might have been even better, because it involved Black Siren slowly pulling her hips back, then pushing forwards, and then repeating the process, a.k.a. moving the dildo in and out of Dinah's formally virgin butt hole, a.k.a. officially beginning to sodomise The Black Canary.

Oh yes, that was one of her greatest ever victories, even more satisfying than doing the same to Thea and Felicity. Because seriously, Thea was surprisingly tough, at least in this world, and Felicity was Oliver's current girlfriend, this Black Canary was as close to her goody two shoes doppelgänger as she could get, and Black Siren was fucking her in the ass.

Felicity's slutty little butt hole constantly quivered with jealousy every time she had to watch Thea receive the privilege of taking their Mistress's cock up her ass, and this time was no different. Actually there was one difference, namely that Dinah didn't seem to quite understand yet what a privilege she was receiving.

But she would, Felicity had no doubt of that. Because Mistress Laurel would train her to see it that way, just as she had done for Felicity and Thea, opening their eyes, and their ass holes, to the truth of what they were, pathetic little lesbian sluts who would do anything for a dominant woman. And Felicity was going to have the privilege of watching it happen.

Better yet, she was about to receive another privilege. One of her favourites, and something which made her mouth water just to think about it. Or at least, that's what she thought.

"Thea, clean my cock." Black Siren ordered as she abruptly pulled her cock out of Dinah's ass and pressed it against Thea's lips.

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea blurted out quickly, before wrapping her mouth around that cock and began greedily sucking it.

This actually caused Felicity to forget herself for a moment, her eyes and mouth going wide and looking up at her owner with betrayal. At first this amused Mistress Laurel, but then she scowled at her, making it very clear that Felicity's insolence would not be tolerated, making the hacker realise she was being a brat.

One of them had to go first, and she shouldn't be mad that it was Thea who was the lucky one to first taste the deepest part of Dinah's ass. Especially when she was about to receive the same honour. Still, it was a few long minutes of watching Thea getting everything Felicity wanted in that moment, before that cock was returned to Dinah's butt. Mistress Laurel then spent a few long minutes pumping that rear end before she pulled her dick out again and this time pressed it to Felicity's lips.

"Your turn Felicity." Black Siren smiled wickedly down at her pet.

"Thank you Mistress Laurel." Felicity smiled gratefully back, before finally being the one to wrap her lips around the dick and greedily start cleaning it.

Like Thea before her Felicity shamelessly moaned at the taste of fresh girl ass. An ass she had tasted before. Dinah Drake's ass. Oh yes, The New Black Canary's butt tasted so good. Not quite as good as Mistress Laurel's ass hole which Felicity sometimes got the privilege of licking, or even tasting her own ass on Mistress Laurel's cock.

But it easily tasted as good as Thea's backside, Felicity savouring that treat for a few long seconds before she rapidly began bobbing her head up and down the dick. Which of course caused Mistress Laurel to chuckle with delight, begin stroking her hair, and then giving her some verbal encouragement. Just like she'd done when Thea had been sucking her ass flavoured cock.

"Yessssssss, that's it you filthy little ATM whore, suck my dick!" Black Siren cackled in delight, first to Thea and then to Felicity as she gleefully degraded them, "Suck that butt flavoured dick like the dirty little ass to mouth whore you are! Oooooooooh yessssssss, suck it! Suck it good slut! Suck your friend's anal juices off my cock while she patiently waits to be butt fucked again. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, she's here because of you, and you didn't care, did you? Actually it's worse than that. Oh yeah, you're glad you helped me, because now you get to taste your friend's ass on my cock. Tell me I'm wrong? You can't, because it's the truth. Mmmmmm, and there's a cock in your mouth. Ha ha, that's it slut! Suck that cock clean! Mmmmmm yessssssss, you're such a whore."

Of course Felicity was mostly unaware that her Mistress was using similar, and sometimes the same, encouragement for her that she had for Thea as she was too busy savouring the taste of ass, and then later struggling to take the entire length down her throat. She had got a lot better thanks to the training of her wonderful owner, but she still struggled to take the last few inches.

Felicity was very proud when she finally did it, but of course when she did Mistress Laurel pulled the cock out of her mouth/throat and shoved it straight up Dinah's ass again. Although once again Felicity got to enjoy that show, and better yet Mistress Laurel started going back and forth constantly between Dinah's butt and the mouths of her ATM loving whores, much to the delight of Felicity and Thea.

Dinah was less pleased by this development, as it meant her ass was getting less attention. Which was an incredibly humiliating thing for her to think, but she just couldn't help it. It just felt so good. Oh why did it have to feel so good? The initial pain and discomfort was now a distant memory, and she was bombarded with a growing need to cum. Something Dinah had no doubt she wouldn't receive unless she asked for it.

Or more accurately, begged for it, and she refused to ever give Black Siren the satisfaction of that, so she suffered in silence for a very long time. Well, as long as you didn't count her constant whimpers, gasps, and cries and even moans of now mostly pleasure as she continued to be sodomised by an enemy.

At first the ass to mouth helped as it was a much-needed break from the attention to her butt, giving her a chance to recover and come down from her high. Especially as Dinah couldn't think of anything more gross than actually going ass to mouth, which was why she watched her friends being subjected to it. Also it was a sort of revenge on them. Or at least, that's what she told herself initially.

But it was only half true right from the start, and as time went on she slowly began to enjoy it, which only made the need to cum greater. And what was worse, was that Dinah actually found herself wanting her ass to be fucked hard. She actually wanted to feel that, and she wanted Black Siren to do it. God, what was wrong with her?

Then all of a sudden Black Siren leaned down and undid Dinah's ball-gag while asking, "Are you ready to cum, slut?"

Dinah cautiously nodded, and then gulped when that wasn't enough, "Yes?"

Black Siren smirked, "You don't sound sure."

There was a brief pause as Dinah stretched her aching jaw, and then she cautiously asked, "What do I have to do to get it?"

"Nothing much..." Black Siren grinned, "Just beg for it like the little anal whore I turned you into."

There was a brief pause, and then Dinah whimpered, "Please, please fuck me! Mmmmmm shit, fuck me! Fuck my ass and make me cum Please, I AH FUCK!"

"What's my title?" Black Siren pushed after pushing Felicity and Thea away so she could smack that ass.

"Mistress Laurel!" Dinah cried out after thinking about it for a few long seconds, "Please Mistress Laurel, fuck my litle ass hole! Mmmmmm yesssssssss, pound me and make me cum!"

"Come on bitch, you can do better than that!" Black Siren pushed again with another smack.

"Please, please, please Mistress Laurel, slam fuck my ass!" Dinah pleaded loudly and desperately, "Slam it hard and deep and make me cum! I need to cum! Please, I need it! Fuck me! Oh please,, fuck me, ooooooooh shit, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS! POUND IT HARD! OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME GAPE! MAKE ME GAPE LIKE THAT WHORE THEA QUEEN! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH, WRECK MY ASS WRECK MY ASS WRECK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

During that little speech Black Siren leaned down, undid Dinah's restraints, and then ordered, "You wanna cum? You wanna cum like a little bitch with a cock in your ass? Huh? Help me! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, help me by slamming that cute little ass of yours back against my big dick! Oooooooh yessssssss, that's it, ride it you little whore, ride it!"

This was Dinah's chance. The chance she had been waiting for. She was finally free to kick Black Siren's ass. Give her a nice stiff back elbow, get that big cock out of her butt and put this bitch in her place. Maybe knock some sense into her friends if she had too. And Dinah would have liked to have said that she did it, or at least really seriously thought about it for a few long seconds.

But she didn't. No, instead she immediately started pushing back against Black Siren as soon as she was free to do so, which caused the evil bitch to chuckle wickedly and then just start fucking her hard, rapidly increasing the pace until the two women had to be using every ounce of their strength to make sure that the butt sex was as hard as it could possibly be.

Long before that Dinah received an incredibly powerful climax which rocked her world, especially as it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, robbing her of the ability to think coherently. Just before that Dinah realised to her shame that she wouldn't be able to resist Black Siren ever again.

That all this evil woman would have to do was click her fingers and Dinah would bend over, because the humiliation of submission would be worth receiving these incredible orgasms again. Oh yes, The Black Canary really would be Black Siren's bitch, just like all her female friends now were, the realisation making Dinah whimper and then literally cry with shame, in between her screams of pure pleasure.

Black Siren was confident that she had indeed added another bitch to her collection, the last one that really mattered. Anyone added after this would be a bonus, as she had officially completed her mission of taking Oliver Queen's female back-up away from him. Let's see him be The Green Arrow now, she thought with a wicked smile.

But maybe more importantly than that, she had put this wannabe Canary in her proper place, and showed her just how inferior she was. After all, what kind of whore actually liked it up the ass? And liked it so much that they came from it? Oh yes, Dinah Drake could never be a threat to her again after she had ass fucked her to orgasm after orgasm.

The fact that she had now completed her collection made it very hard for Black Siren not to cum herself. Of course it was inevitable that she would, how could she resist when she was enjoying the ultimate act of dominance? But she had a reputation to uphold, and her other bitches were watching. Besides, this was a first time, and she really wanted to put the explanation point on Dinah's breaking.

Luckily Black Siren had a lot of painful memories she could dwell on to keep herself from cumming, at least enough to do herself proud. But ultimately the other end of the harness bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising the other woman, one with her powers no less, was just too much for her.

She didn't cum quite as frequently as Dinah, but it was still an impressive amount, Black Siren pushing herself through each one of those by continuing to pound into her rival's butt hole. As an added bonus she began really giving Dinah everything she had, the sounds of Black Siren's thighs smacking off the other woman's butt cheeks echoing throughout the room almost as loudly as Dinah's screams of pleasure.

Which in turn were almost as loud as her Canary cry at this point. Plus there was the joy of seeing those juicy cheeks jiggle for her with every thrust, and feeling the impact, and just the sheer joy of making another woman her bitch, just like she had done to the women now surrounding them.

For a few brief moments Black Siren spared her other bitches a glance, and frowned to find they were frantically masturbating themselves. Not that she could really blame them, although she would definitely use this as an excuse to punish them later. Line them up and spank them, and then butt fucked them. Because she could now do whatever she wanted to them. They were hers.

She fucking owned them. Which caused one last powerful climax within Black Siren, before she was forced to stop. If she didn't she would embarrass herself by collapsing in exhaustion, and Black Siren was too good a top for that. Besides, there was a few more things she wanted to do to solidify Dinah's submission to her, starting with abruptly pulling her dick out of the other woman's ass and moving back to admire her handiwork.

Once that dildo exited Dinah's booty with a pop Black Siren smacked that ass and ordered, "Spread your cheeks for me bitch! Show me that you're mine by showing me your pretty gape!"

Dinah would have liked to pretend that she finally started fighting back, but she was just too broken in that moment to do anything except whimper, reach back, and spread her ass cheeks wide apart to expose her thoroughly gaped butt hole. Which of course caused Black Siren to chuckle triumphantly, which again should have pushed Dinah into setting things right, but she was just so exhausted.

Although that wasn't the only reason. No, to her shame Dinah now wanted to be this bitch's bitch if it meant more incredible climaxes like what she'd just received, even if it meant giving up every ounce of her dignity. Which to be fair already felt like it had been taken from her.