Close Enough Ch. 06

Story Info
Black Siren isn't Laurel Lance. But maybe she is...
11.4k words
4.13
3.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

******

Nyssa al Ghul would truly do anything for her beloved Sara Lance. Her father called it a weakness, and that ultimately it would be her downfall, and deep down she knew he was right, but they could have never exactly guessed what fate would befall on her. If she had known it, and what exactly was going to happen to her tonight, she would have stayed far away, but what could she do when her Sara called, but come running?

Although the location was somewhat strange, given that it was the apartment of Sara's dead sister Laurel Lance. Yes, their mutual friend Thea Queen was now living here, but surely there were less troubling locations? So Nyssa was cautious as she approached, and then got quite the surprise when Thea answered the door completely naked.

"Hey Nyssa." Thea beamed, giving her friend a moment to admire her body, "Come in, the Mistress is expecting you."

Then Thea turned and walked into the apartment, leaving Nyssa to follow and close the door behind her, and she did without question, staring at the small girl's amazing body the entire time. Nyssa's training held firm, glancing around to ascertain if there were any threats that she could sense, but her main attention remained on that perfect little body.

For someone so small Thea had nice perky pair of tits, and quite a nice well-rounded booty which Nyssa always thought was begging to be fucked, but now especially that a butt-plug was currently buried in between Thea's ass cheeks. Was this why Sara had called her? To share this beautiful little slut? Thea hadn't been in control of her own actions when she killed Sara, but Nyssa would gladly help her beloved Sara takes some unnecessary revenge if it meant a night of using Thea Queen as their personal lesbian sex slave.

Sadly it quickly became apparent that Sara wasn't the one that had turned Thea into her sex slave, given her Sara was tied to a chair, with a ball gag firmly in her mouth, which should have been the most shocking thing about this whole situation, but it wasn't. No, that was the fact that in a chair next to her sat Sara's dead sister. Or perhaps someone in a very convincing disguise?

Because she looked exactly like Laurel Lance, but... there was just something about the way she smirked at her which told Nyssa this was someone else entirely. Also the fact that she was wearing an outfit which looked like it was straight off a BDSM website, and that little Thea came to kneel beside her, along with Felicity Smoak and some other girl that Nyssa didn't recognise.

The Laurel lookalike then spoke, "Nyssa al Ghul, so glad you could join us. I wasn't sure you would, but apparently my pets are right, you really are whipped for your precious Sara."

"Who are you?" Nyssa glared.

"Black Siren." Black Siren introduced herself, and then when the assassin gave her a look she elaborated, "I'm the Laurel Lance of another universe, but you can call me Black Siren for now, mmmmmmm, and soon Mistress Laurel."

"I see." Nyssa said disappointedly.

Which caused Black Siren to smirk, "You hoped I was your Laurel, resurrected?"

"No." Nyssa confessed, further explaining herself, "The Laurel Lance of this world is at peace. I would not wish the agony Sara went through upon her."

"And yet, you are disappointed?" Black Siren pointed out.

"On the contrary, if you had been Sara's sister, it would have complicate things. Now? I have no reason not to kill you." Nyssa threatened.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that..." Black Siren smirked, unfazed by that response, "You haven't heard my offer yet."

"Offer?" Nyssa scoffed, "Are you going to beg for your life?"

"Why would I? As you can see, Sara is fine, and so is all her little friends." Black Siren pointed out, "I've just been giving them an education in their place in the world. An education I wish to give you."

"And why would I ever agree to that?" Nyssa responded with a rare laugh.

"Because if I failed to break you like my other pets, you get something you've clearly wanted for a long time." Black Siren announced, slowly getting to her feet and walking over to her pray, "The permission to do whatever you want to this beautiful little body of mine. For you to fuck me... to fuck Laurel Lance, however you want. To make Laurel Lance eat your pussy. To fuck her up the ass. DP her. Whatever you want."

There was a long pause, then Nyssa softly pointed out, "You're not Laurel Lance. Not our Laurel Lance."

"No." Black Siren agreed, "But I'm close enough for you to live out your most twisted fantasies."

Another pause, then Nyssa half-heartedly protested, "I don't have any twisted fantasies about my lover's sister."

"Oh? And here I thought assassins were supposed to be good liars?" Black Siren teased, moving over to her sister's mirror image, "If it helps, Sara was just as convincing. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, she could barely offer up any protest, before she was burying her face in my pussy and eating it for all she was worth. Oh and her ass, ohhhhhhhhh, that was so fucking tight! God, how had she gone so long without an ass fucking? It's a God damn crime. You should be ashamed of yourself. All of you, should be ashamed of yourself for not regularly fucking an ass this sweet. But that's okay, mmmmmmm, because it's mine now, and I promise, I'll take good care of it. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, there's a vibrating butt-plug up there now, keeping Sara's bitch hole nice and ready for me to fuck again, and again, and again, whenever I want."

As much as Nyssa hated to give this woman credit she certainly painted a vivid picture, which took the Heir to the Demon a few long seconds to recover from, then Nyssa just smirked and challenged, "If you have truly broken Sara, then remove her gag and allow her to admit it."

Which caused Black Siren to turn back to her pray, give her a look of respect, and then point out, "Well, I never actually said I broke her-"

"But you implied it." Nyssa interrupted, "You're trying to impress me, but all you're doing is proving that you're a wannabe. Perhaps if you had used a more believable story. Because Sara doesn't break for anyone. Believe me, I tried."

"We'll see about that." Black Siren smirked, moving a little towards Nyssa, "Just because she is proving to be more of a challenge than these other sluts doesn't mean I won't break that stubborn mule. Mmmmmmm, and I can think of no better way than to break her precious ex-girlfriend in front of her. Especially as you're clearly as stubborn as each other."

"Perhaps." Nyssa frowned, "If I was willing to entertain your absurd proposal."

"But you are entertaining it though." Black Siren gleefully pointed out, "You wouldn't still be here otherwise."

"Maybe..." Nyssa said nonchalantly, before taking a menacing step forward, "Or maybe I'm just waiting for the perfect time to strike."

"And risk your precious Sara getting hurt? Or her friends?" Black Siren questioned, gleefully explaining, "Because these second rate vigilantes might not be good for much, except fucking, but odds are that between the three of them they could distract you long enough for me to defeat you. Or hurt Sara. But we also both knew that if she really wanted, Sara could bust herself out of here, and she's staying for the same reason you are. Because you want to see how this will play out, and wondering just how tough you are. If you're like Sara, you can take an ass fucking and still want to top, or if you'll break like a little bitch if you actually give up your anal cherry. Come on Nyssa, let's find out together."

There was another long pause, this one the longest yet, and then Nyssa responded, "You first."

Black Siren shook her head, and just laughed wickedly, "That's not the deal. I hold all the cards here, not you, or your precious Sara. But you don't want in? Or you need time to think about it? Fine. Go then. I'm perfectly happy just to give Sara the rectum wrecking that you never could. And then do the same to all my other fuck toys."

Again that painted a very, very vivid image in Nyssa's head which she couldn't easily dismiss, and nor to her shame, could she dismiss this indecent proposal. Only a few seconds ago Nyssa wouldn't have thought anything was worth going through the indignity of giving up her ass, but the chance to ass fuck Laurel Lance was too good to pass up. Because this may not be her Laurel, but the bitch was right, it was close enough.

Black Siren had also been right about Nyssa wanting this Earth's Laurel, although even now the assassin was hesitant to admit it, especially in front of Sara. Oh God, how could she even think of going through with this? Especially in front of Sara? That was when it hit Nyssa, Sara could be her way out of this mess. Make the decision she just couldn't make on her own.

So speaking up rather hoarsely Nyssa demanded, "I want to know what Sara thinks about this."

"What? Really?" Black Siren whined passionately.

"Really." Nyssa insisted, "Remove her gag, and let's hear it."

Yet another long pause, then Black Siren grumbled, while stomping over to Sara, grabbing the back of her head, and after a long stare down between the two 'sisters' one removed the other's gag. There was then another brief staring competition between them, before without looking away Sara called out to her ex, "Do it Nyssa. I believe in you, baby. You can overcome this challenge. And then? Mmmmmmmm, then I can help you break this bitch so bad that she'll be begging to be our bitch. Oooooooooh yessssssss, just picture it, the spitting image of my prim and proper big sister, sandwiched between us, a cock in each of her whore holes? Mmmmmmmm, or better yet, we could be double stuffing her virgin ass! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I love that idea. Let's tear her butt hole wide apart and leave it completely wrecked. Then night after night make her eat our pussies and asses, and pleasuring everyone here that she has wronged."

"In your dreams." Black Siren grumbled, before smirking, "And I haven't wronged anyone. Oh yeah, I just showed your friends with their true purpose was."

"Whatever." Sara rolled her eyes, before turning to her ex, "Let's just get this over with, so we can get to stretching your ass."

"Yes, the sooner we get started, the sooner I can be stretching your asses." Black Siren replied petulantly, before ordering, "That means it's time for you to take off your clothes. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, strip for me Nyssa. Strip for me, and all your pretty little friends. Oh yes, show that beautiful body you hide underneath there."

"Finally, something we agree with." Sara grumbled, before calling out, "Do it babe, mmmmmmm, show me that beautiful body of yours."

Another long pause, before Nyssa sighed and agreed, "Alright then."

Black Siren had been confident that Nyssa would need time to think about it, so this kind of took her off-guard. She was also initially surprised that Sara didn't point out that Black Siren had already backed out of one of these deals with her, and had no intention of paying up her end of the deal.

Of course then Black Siren thought about it and obviously Sara was banking on Nyssa being so furious at the end of all this she made sure that Black Siren didn't back out of the deal this time. Which meant she either was sure that Nyssa wouldn't break, or just wanted to see the intimidating Heir to the Demon finally take it in the ass. Probably a little of both. Whatever the case, Mistress Laurel plan to take full advantage of it, the Dom thought with an evil smile.

That smile only got bigger as the infamous Nyssa al Ghul slowly began taking off her clothes, revealing a voluptuous body underneath all that heavy clothing. And sure, she didn't exactly put her heart and soul into it, like the broken bitches now did, and Sara gleefully did right from the start, but there was definitely something to be said for the hesitance, and maybe even bashfulness from the otherwise intimidating woman.

It was so freaking cute that Black Siren couldn't help grinning widely, which earned herself an annoyed look from Nyssa, which of course only made her grin widely. Once Nyssa was finally naked Black Siren sat down in her chair and patted her knee.

"Very good, but let's really get this show on the road, shall we?" Black Siren pushed, ordering firmly, "Oh yes, bend over my knee and get ready to receive the spanking you deserve, you stubborn little bitch!"

For a few long moments Nyssa gave her tormentor a terrifying glare, and then she huffed, "As you wish, but know this, anything you do to me I shall give back to you tenfold."

"We'll see." Black Siren smirked.

"Nyssa, do not underestimate her." Sara warned, "She looks like she's all bark and no bite, but she's not."

"We'll see." Nyssa threw Black Siren's words back at her as she did as she was told.

It seems that Nyssa wouldn't heed Sara's warning, which was a good thing for Black Siren, as even more than Sara this woman had an aura of dominance and power which made even Mistress Laurel want to fall to her knees and begged to be the submissive little bitch of Nyssa al Ghul. Somehow that aura was mostly kept intact after she had stripped and bent over Black Siren's knee, so much so that Black Siren was actually hesitant to reach out and touch her prize.

Then she scolded herself for being foolish, and grabbed a big handful of meaty cheeks, and then grinned with wicked delight as Nyssa did absolutely nothing about it. Well, Black Siren could sense her annoyance, but other than that Nyssa stayed perfectly still, enough to make the woman determined to break her feel more confident.

So much so Black Siren taunted, "Oh Nyssa, mmmmmmm, what a big, spank-able butt you have. Oooooooooh yeah, this is going to be so much fun for me."

Before Nyssa could have a chance to respond Black Siren bought her hand down as hard as she could upon the big juicy butt in front of her, making those cheeks jiggle so wonderfully, and the sound of flesh hitting flesh to echo around the room. But what she didn't hear? A cry of pain.

Somehow despite giving it everything she had Black Siren didn't make Nyssa cry out in pain, which really bothered the super villain. Trying to rectify that injustice Black Siren continued with those brutal blows for a little while, desperately trying to get a verbal response from Nyssa, and failing every time, which of course only made her more frustrated.

Nyssa smirked with triumph as she caused Black Siren to lose her cool. Clearly Sara was worried over nothing, and this would be even easier than she thought. After all, her life had been nothing but pain, except the brief moments of happiness she found with Sara, and in a way Laurel, even if it wasn't quite in the way that Nyssa had wanted it.

Because she wasn't about to admit it to this uppity bitch, and certainly not in the presence of Sara, but she'd had feelings for Laurel. Feelings which were completely inappropriate to have for your ex's sister, which was why Nyssa had buried them deep down inside of herself, something she somewhat regretted now, but ironically now she found herself in a position where she could very easily pretend she had a chance with that Laurel.

It was easy enough to close her eyes and pretend she and her Laurel were just playing a game. Of course if anything had happened between them Nyssa would have easily been the top of that relationship, and it would be a crime if she hadn't spanked The Black Canary.

Both because Laurel Lance's ass had been one of the best Nyssa had ever seen, and the woman had a tendency to be infuriating when she wanted to be, and could more than earn herself a spanking. Something Nyssa had fantasised about more than she would care to admit. She could also imagine herself getting a little carried away. Not enough to seriously hurt Laurel, but enough to give her the excuse to return the favour.

If she had she expected it would be exactly like this, Laurel trying her best, but ultimately failing, as she just didn't have it in her to top a true Alpha female such as Nyssa al Ghul. She certainly didn't possess the physical strength needed to do any serious damage, and while the Laurel of her world probably wouldn't even consider using a toy to enhance the proceedings, this one didn't seem to be smart enough to think of it.

Or arrogantly thought her hand would be enough. Although, used right, there was something to be said for just using one's hand, but thankfully it didn't seem like Black Siren was going to figure that out. Or at least, Nyssa hoped she wouldn't.

Seemingly just as that thought came to her Black Siren suddenly stopped and went right back to groping her ass. Nyssa hoped this would be the end of it, only to realise to her horror that her humiliation had only just begun. Oh God, Black Siren started smacking her ass gently and playfully, with a lot of groping in between, which for Nyssa was far worse than the brutal spanking this woman could dish out.

After all, pain was one thing, but to have to dwell in this humiliating position while someone else groped her butt like a piece of meat? That was an indignity Nyssa wasn't used to, and while it certainly wouldn't make her break it wasn't good for her mental state moving forwards.

Black Siren smirked wickedly with triumph as she could feel the annoyance radiating off of the assassin. She also cursed herself for not realising it sooner, as now she thought about it, it was obvious that this clearly very proud woman would detest the humiliation more than the pain. If Black Siren had figured that out sooner she could have saved herself a lot of time and effort, and her hand wouldn't be nearly as sore as it was now.

Oh well, she was more than happy to make up for lost time now, spending several long minutes on groping Nyssa's ass to her heart's content, enjoying the reactions she was getting from both of the assassins in the process. Or more accurately, everyone else in the room.

Admittedly Black Siren's favourite reaction was probably from her fuck pets, as they were now so broken and a disgrace to themselves and humanity that they were jealous of the treatment Nyssa was receiving, and dearly wished it was them receiving her attention. Of course Black Siren was more focused on the reactions she got from Nyssa and Sara, which were mostly of annoyance and stubborn defiance, which was adorably predictable.

But they both clearly enjoyed it too, especially Sara, who looked like she also wanted to be in Nyssa's place. Luckily for her she would be soon, and more importantly in the same place that Felicity and Thea were. But Black Siren wasn't going to break either of them with this simple act, and she was more than ready to move on to something even more humiliating.

"Do you wanna eat my pussy?" Black Siren asked after abruptly stopping the spanking.

Believing that this so-called Mistress Laurel had made a grave mistake in judgement Nyssa smirked and answered truthfully, "Yes."

"Then beg for it like a good little bitch." Black Siren ordered firmly.

There was a long pause, then Nyssa reluctantly pleaded, "Please, may I eat your pussy? I want it, I want it so bad. Please give it to me."

Black Siren pretended to think about it for a second, before springing her trap, "Not nearly good enough. Clearly you need more motivation... but how to give it to you? Let's see, what to do, what to do. OH, I know, why don't you kiss my boots while doing it? Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, get down on your knees and grovel at my feet. Really prove you want it. Come on Nyssa, be a good girl and kiss my feet."

While Nyssa was quick to get off of Black Siren's lap she also spent a few long seconds just glaring at her, trying to intimidate her Mistress into changing her mind. Black Siren sternly returned the glare, and then to her delight after a few long minutes the mighty Nyssa al Ghul lowered her head and grumbled before bending down and pressing her lips to the black boots of Mistress Laurel.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers