Close Enough Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Siren gave Nyssa's ass another slap to emphasise the additional command, but instead the assassin reached back and replied, "Yes Laurel."

Just before Nyssa could spread her cheeks Black Siren gave that big round booty another hard slap, and then corrected her, "Yes Mistress Laurel."

Again Nyssa gritted her teeth, and then replied, "Yes Mistress Laurel."

Nyssa got extremely close to lashing out during that little exchange. After all, it was bad enough she was giving up her ass hole to be used as a fuck hole, but this additional humiliation was just agonising. On the other hand, it was also impressive, definitely the kind of taunting she had seen Sara do to the women they had seduced together, and to be honest, it was quite the turn on for her to now be on the receiving end of that comment.

Besides, Nyssa could not give this bitch the satisfaction of her reacting badly. Especially not when Black Siren had hostages, however willing they may be. So Nyssa summoned all her training to remain calm as she was forced to spread her ass cheeks wide and not only expose her most intimate hole, but offer it up for someone to use for their pleasure.

It was something that Nyssa never thought she would do, and Nyssa comforted herself with the thought that this wasn't technically for the benefit of the so-called Mistress Laurel. No, she was doing this for Sara. Mostly so she could save her, but also admittedly because she liked the shameless look of lust Sara had on her gorgeous face right now, even if it was a bit embarrassing.

Which was good, because Black Siren couldn't just get on with it, instead choosing to infuriatingly tease both the assassins for a bit longer by sliding the tip of the dildo up and down Nyssa's ass crack. Although it was a feeling which Nyssa soon found herself missing when Black Siren finally focused on her target.

Her training in the League of Assassins had taught Nyssa to ignore much greater physical pain than what she then received, but there was nothing quite as mentally painful as the feeling of her ass hole being stretched for a cock. Oh God, it was so humiliating to feel her most intimate hole stretching, and stretching, and stretching until finally the head of the dick slid through her anal ring and into her bottom, officially robbing Nyssa of her butt cherry.

More accurately, it had been taken from her by an inferior warrior, someone Nyssa was sure she could take in combat, with the only slight relief being that it was not a man doing it. Although the fact that it was someone who she was deeply attracted to, or really someone who looked like her, didn't help when the bitch started gloating.

"And... POP! There goes your cherry. Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah, it's mine now. The mighty Nyssa al Ghul's anal cherry is mine." Black Siren cackled with delight.

There was then a long pause, Black Siren clearly savouring the moment, before she began slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of the dildo to slide into Nyssa's back door and then deep into her back passage. Did she mention this was humiliating? Because oh God, it was so fucking humiliating Nyssa could barely stand it, but not even the way Sara was looking at her was helping.

In fact, that only made it worse, especially as it was the same look that the other sluts were giving her. Of course, worst of all was Black Siren, who was practically drooling as she stared at where her cock was violating Nyssa's most private hole. But that was okay, because soon enough she would have her revenge, Nyssa promised herself that.

Black Siren loved watching her cock disappearing into some bitch's ass, especially when that ass was virgin tight like this, and this was even better then just any random slut. Oh yes, this was Nyssa al Ghul, a legend in her world, and seemingly just as formidable in this one. More importantly, it was the woman who had turned her sister out in this world, making her realise she loved women more than men, and Black Siren was now butt fucking her in front of her sister.

The sister she had sodomised not that long ago, and soon would do again, only this time after making the love of Sara's life her bitch. And thus hopefully take one more important step to breaking Sara, which as far as Black Siren was concerned would complete her collection. Oh yes, if she could just get these two more. That was all she needed.

She had known doing that would be a challenge. In fact Black Siren had been hoping for a challenge, at least when she seduced Sara, but now was really getting frustrated with her sister, and honestly she hoped Nyssa would be easier, but she wasn't holding her breath. After all, Nyssa certainly did a good job of staying quiet throughout the ass stuffing, and even the anal penetration, not giving Black Siren the satisfaction of hearing her scream.

Although at the same time, the frustration and pain was radiating off of Nyssa, and that was almost more enjoyable than getting a sound out of her. Besides, Black Siren was confident she would get one eventually, and it would be even more satisfying if that sound was one of pleasure.

For now she had to settle for silence as inch after inch of dildo slowly disappeared into Nyssa al Ghul's tail-pipe, the proud warrior making sure Black Siren continued to have the best view of it throughout the butt stuffing. Which again, only made the situation better. The situation which Black Siren became completely lost in for who knows how long, until she had known more dick to give Nyssa's back hole.

Until her thighs came to rest against her bitch's meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of the strap-on was buried deep within her enemy's bowels. Something which was so wonderful that even Black Siren was stunned into silence for a few long seconds, before a wide grin crossed her face.

"Every inch. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's every, single inch buried in your fat fucking ass! Oh fuck, how does it feel Nyssa? Huh? How does it feel to have an ass full of cock?" Black Siren taunted gleefully, revelling in her victory, even though she wasn't expecting a response. She got one though, just not from the assassin she was asking.

"It feels good." Sara spoke up, a wicked grin crossing her face, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it feels so good to have a nice big cock in your ass. I mean, sure, it hurts at first, but the pleasure you feel from it when you cum? Oooooooooooh fuck, totally worth it. So hang in there Nyssa, because it's going to get easier, real soon. And then, it will be Laurel's turn to find out what it feels like to have an ass full of cock."

For a few long seconds the two sisters stared at each other, and then Black Siren smirked, "You hear that bitch? Soon you'll be loving it, just like all my other bitches do. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, strap in and hold on tight Nyssa, mmmmmmmmm, because we're going to have a nice, long ride. Oh fuck yeah, good girl."

With that Black Siren turned her full attention back to Nyssa and began slowly pulling her dick out of her ass, before she pushed it back in. She then of course would repeat the process over and over again, officially starting to fuck Nyssa al Ghul's ass for the very first time. The first of many, Black Siren promised herself, practically salivating at the thought of regularly sodomising such an intimidating woman and making her nothing but another one of her little anal loving bitches.

Just like Sara would be soon, Black Siren occasionally shooting her sister a taunting smile while mostly focusing on her cock slowly pumping in and out of Nyssa's butt hole, still on display for her thanks to the assassin spreading her cheeks. Of course, she had a much more effective way of teasing the former League members.

Sara probably shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she was, but she was confident that Nyssa wouldn't break, and this was something she had wanted to see for a long time now. Oh God, Nyssa al Ghul was getting ass fucked! And it was hotter than she'd ever imagined. Well, it would definitely be better if she was the one doing it, although there was something to be said for having Black Siren do it.

Especially as she could imagine it was her Laurel doing it. Whatever the case, it was still the strongest woman she had ever known, and the most talented butt buster, getting a taste of her own medicine, and Sara just couldn't get enough of it. So she was glad that Black Siren really took her time to sodomise Nyssa, and in a way, she even enjoyed what happened next.

Without warning Black Siren pulled her strap-on out of Nyssa's ass, quickly walked over to her bound slaves and untied Thea's hands, "Thea, untie your fellow slaves and line-up around the new edition to my collection. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, were going to have ourselves a little ass to mouth party. Really tease these little assassin sluts."

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea replied, once she had removed her gag.

By then Black Siren was already in the process of pushing her dick back into Nyssa's butt hole, going just as slowly as before, even though she had significantly loosened the previously untouched back hole and back passage. Something she no doubt did for her benefit more than Nyssa's, but still, Sara was grateful for it. She was less that grateful that butt fucking continued for several minutes after her friends had lined up next to Nyssa.

However, just when Sara was about to impatiently whine get on with it Black Siren again pulled her cock out of Nyssa's ass hole, and shoved it straight into Thea's mouth. Which of course made Thea moan like the happy little ATM whore she had become, and greedily suck the dildo, while Black Siren cackled with delight, stroked her hair, and of course provided some verbal encouragement.

"Mmmmmmm yessssssss, good girl. Suck it! Suck that cock straight from your friend's ass you little ATM whore! Oooooooooh, fuck yeah!" Black Siren moaned gleefully, her gaze constantly switching between the ATM slut sucking her cock, and her watching sister, "Yesssssssss, suck it like the filthy little ass to mouth whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's what I like to see from my girls. Shameless cock sucking, mmmmmmm, especially when the cock is flavoured with their friend's ass cream. Oh yeah bitch, take it deep! Deep down your throat and get every drop of those slutty butt juices! Oh yes, that's it, just like that, mmmmmmm, just like fucking that, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, suck it!"

The bitch offered up some more encouragement for each of her sluts as one by one they were all given the privilege of tasting the deepest part of Nyssa's ass. Which of course, was something Sara wanted, and Black Siren was deliberately denying her as a way to tease her.

Because sure, Sara had gleefully eaten out Nyssa's ass many, many times, but there was only so far her tongue could go up that previously virgin ass, so this would be another dream come true for her. So of course, as much as she tried, she couldn't hide her annoyance that everyone in the room got to taste it before she did. Except Black Siren of course, although that could be arranged. Along with so much else which the bitch had coming to her.

Although, even though it seemed to take an eternity Sara was grateful when Black Siren finally pulled her cock out of Nyssa's back hole and instead of shoving it down the throat of one of her broken bitches she slowly walked over to Sara, and pressed her ass flavoured dildo against her lips. Before the bitch could change her mind Sara greedily stuffed it into her mouth and moaned loudly as she tasted the deepest part of Nyssa's butt.

Which was a flavour she savoured for a few long seconds, before rapidly beginning to bob her head up and down the dick, quickly stuffing inch after inch into her mouth and down her throat before it was taken away from her. Hell, she even looked up at Black Siren with grateful eyes, and enjoyed all the taunting words which she had for her.

"Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you love the taste of Nyssa's ass, don't you Sara?" Black Siren chuckled wickedly, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you love it. You love the taste of Nyssa al Ghul's booty on my big dick! Mmmmmmmm, that's why you're trying so hard to get every drop from it. Come on Sara, I believe in you. We all do! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, me and all my bitches, including your precious Nyssa, believe you can deep throat the entire length of this dick and get all the yummy butt cream like the filthy little ATM whore you are! Yes! That's it, mmmmmmmmm, good girl! Good little ass to mouth whore! Oh fuck yeah! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, fucking suck it!"

Nyssa blushed as she received humiliation after humiliation. Losing her anal cherry was bad enough, worse than she had ever imagined it, and then she had to stay in place while Black Siren fed her bitches Nyssa's butt cream. Fed it to Sara! Oh God, the love of her life was tasting the deepest part of her bowels, and moaning while doing it.

Because of course Sara was loving this, which was perhaps the worst part, because while Nyssa knew that her ex-girlfriend wasn't trying to be insulting, it definitely came off that way. No, although that was bad, the very worst part was that Nyssa was receiving a much more devastating betrayal, easily the worst she'd ever received, and it was by her own body.

It started with the ass stuffing being nowhere near as bad as she thought it would be, and then when the official sodomy got under way whatever pain there had been was quickly replaced by discomfort, and then just pleasure. Pleasure which slowly increased, until Nyssa was aching to cum. Oh God, she actually wanted to cum like a little anal whore with a dick in her ass!

Which Nyssa had always known was a possibility, given how frequently she had turned reluctant back doors into eager fuck holes, but she truly wanted to believe that she was too much of a top to allow that to happen to her? Now she was getting a taste of her own medicine, and it was quickly becoming unbearable, especially as again, Sara and her once allies weren't helping by constantly moaning happily while tasting Nyssa's bottom.

Strategically speaking, this was the point that Nyssa should have just surrendered to the twisted desire and hoped against hoped that she wouldn't break, as she knew the longer the teasing, the more likely it was the slut getting ass fucked would break.

However, in what she would later admit was arrogance, she believes she could avoid begging for more long enough for Black Siren to become frustrated, and give her what she wanted anyway. Nyssa clung onto that belief for what felt like an eternity as Black Siren continued going back and forth between the asses and mouths of the other women, until the poor assassin just couldn't take it anymore. She had to cum, no matter the cost.

"Please..." Nyssa whimpered softly, although it sounded deafening to everybody, including herself.

"Please what?" Black Siren pushed.

"Please... make me cum..." Nyssa blushed furiously, and hated herself for it.

"Oh sweetie, you're going to have to do better than that." Black Siren chuckled wickedly.

There was a brief pause, then Sara encouraged, "Don't do it Nyssa. Please baby, don't give her the satisfaction."

"Don't listen to her, you know what you want. So just do it." Black Siren countered.

"I..." Nyssa gulped hesitantly.

"And remember to call me by my proper name. Otherwise no orgasm for you." Black Siren threatened, and then doubled down on it, "Seriously Nyssa, I'll go butt fuck one of my other bitches, maybe even Sara, and leave you here all needy and wanting. And nobody wants that, do they? Well, maybe my other anal loving bitches, like Sara, but they shouldn't get a vote. So just do it. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, do it bitch!"

"I... I'm... I'm sorry Sara." Nyssa eventually whimpered after a long pause, before telling Black Siren what she wanted to hear, "Please Mistress Laurel, please make me cum! Fuck my ass as hard as you can and make me cum! Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I need to cum! I need it! I need it soooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmmm, please give it to me. Please pound my butt! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, pound my slutty little butt hole like it's Sara's loose, well-used bitch hole! Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me your bitch if you can! Oh God, I want to be your bitch! Please make me your anal loving bitch! Oh yes, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Telling herself those were just words was very freeing, but Nyssa felt like they were true. That all it would take was one ass fucking to break her, while to her credit Sara had managed to avoid that fate. Of course, it wasn't a fate she got to dwell on, because as soon as Black Siren increased her pace Nyssa lost the ability to even think coherently, let alone talk. And that was before she even came.

When she did, the once mighty Nyssa al Ghul became completely berserk, lifting herself onto all fours, and frantically hammering herself back against the now rectum wrecking thrusts she was receiving from Black Siren, who cackled with delight as her latest conquest actually helped her degrade her.

Black Siren also grinned wickedly and smacked the big booty in front of her, making the cheeks jiggle even more for her, which was really saying something considering how hard flesh was meeting flesh. It was also extremely impressively making a sound of their bodies connecting echo around the room even more loudly, along with the now hysterical screams this once intimidating woman was letting out.

Oh yes, part of Black Siren may have initially found this woman scary, but not any more. No, Nyssa al Ghul was just another ass slut in her collection of them, even if it was a more impressive addition than the likes of Felicity Smoak, or even Thea Queen and Dinah Drake.

It certainly seemed to impress those ass whores, the expression on their faces almost even better than having Nyssa al Ghul, bent over in front of her and bouncing her jiggling booty against her. What was even better still was the look on Sara's face, Black Siren trying to avoid looking at it too often, because that look was making her want to cum more than anything else, which again, was really saying something.

It was just such a delicious mixture of surprise, anger and arousal to see her precious little dominant girlfriend break so easily at the hands of the true Dom known as Black Siren. And would hopefully ultimately make it easier to break Sara. Oh yes, then her collection would be complete, Black Siren thought with a blissful smile.

Now she needed to make sure that beyond a shadow of a doubt Nyssa al Ghul was 100% broken. That the woman who so effortlessly dominated Sara and countless others, and intimidated every member of Team Arrow, was Black Siren's anal bitch. To make her hers, right in front of Sara and the others.

Which was exactly what Black Siren did, by starting to give her everything she had. Oh yes, she used every ounce of her strength to spank and fuck that sexy little ass hole, grabbed hold of Nyssa's hair with the hand which wasn't spanking her, yanking it back and of course, talking as much trash as she could, all just to try and achieve her ultimate goal.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH! CUM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS!" Black Siren screamed, "YEAHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME AND BECOME MY BITCH! MY ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCH! JUST LIKE YOUR PRECIOUS SARA! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH OF YOU MY ANAL LOVING BITCHES! MINE! MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, ALL MINE! I'M GONNA FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS HOLE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOH, JUST LIKE I OWN SARA'S! AND YOUR FRIEND'S, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MINE, BITCH! ALL MINE!"

Of course all of this combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit ensure that Black Siren came too, over and over again, which was the beginning of the end of the sodomy, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that she pushed herself through each one of those climaxes to make Nyssa cum twice as much, until the assassin collapsed face down in front of her, truly nothing but an orifice for Black Siren's pleasure.