Close friends on Grand Cayman Ch. 02

Story Info
Nudity on vacation leads to sex in front of friends.
4.6k words
4.62
31.9k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were really looking forward to a sunny getaway to Grand Cayman and this trip with two other couples meant we were enjoying an incredible oceanfront villa on the north side of the island. We had hoped that opportunities for some private, clothes free sunning might present themselves during the vacation but as it turns out, by day two, the villa had become fully clothes optional. A morning skinny dip in the ocean launched a discussion with our friends that we were all comfortable with nudity around the villa.

Let me describe the place we were staying. The four bedrooms were all master suites with a large central great room and open kitchen design. Across the rear of the house sliding glass doors opened to the patio and beach access stairs. An outdoor dining table and chairs was located along the left side of the patio with a large retractable umbrella over the table. The patio then led to an expansive pool deck and garden to the right of the house. The garden landscape was located between the property edge and road and along with the distance, provided a dense screen of vegetation that isolated us from the highway. The pool was quite large for most Caribbean villas. Primarily rectangular, there was a semicircular alcove along one of the long sides of the pool with built in seats and an in-water table. Plenty of room for all 6 of us to sit, enjoy drinks and ponder the view. The opposite side of the pool had an infinity edge so the pool water seemed to merge directly into the sea.

It was only natural for everyone to grab their bagel, cereal and coffee and gather around the outdoor table for a breakfast earlier than we had imagined for the first day of vacation. Maggie and Liz were still naked after our morning vote and Jo, while still wearing her robe and let it come untied making it obvious that she was naked underneath. I was still in my speedo and Sid had wrapped his towel around himself while getting his plate together. Steve was still in his running shorts but had shed his shirt. Even in the early morning you could tell that it was going to be a hot, humid day, just what we had in mind when planning a beach vacation.

After setting my plate on the table and folding my towel onto my seat I went over to the wall by the beach and tried to be nonchalant while removing my speedo and hanging it on the wall to dry. I sensed eyes upon my ass I made my way back to the table and took my seat but my goal was to act as if it was no big deal. I was glad to have on sunglasses, even in the early day, as I tried not to stare too openly and these beautiful naked women.

The rest of the morning proceeded just like any day at the beach with friends. Everyone was well aware of the risk of overdoing the sun exposure early in a trip and there was constant rotation as we spent time sunning, in the shade and cooling off in the pool. Around mid morning I was ready for a bit more physical activity and convinced everyone that a snorkel expedition would be perfect. The water inside the reef right in front of our house was only 8 to 10 feet deep and there were scattered coral heads that I was sure would provide some interesting sea life. We are all divers and know the beauty of a Caribbean reef but this would be a nice warm up before we set up a formal scuba dive.

"Do you think we need to get dressed?" asked Steve. He had eventually gotten out of his running shorts after breakfast making us a completely nude group.

"The next house down the road is about a quarter mile away," answered Liz. "You can't see it from where we get in the water. Once we're in I think we'd all be out of sight enough not to offend someone who might not understand how good this feels."

A dive vacation usually means toting huge bags of equipment. This trip was more about relaxing and, even though we were all divers and were planning a couple of dive excursions, we hadn't brought all the usual gear for a scuba vacation. However, mask, fins and snorkel were part of what was packed in the carryon bags since we knew we'd be right on the water with a great place to explore.

It took very little time for everyone to get ready since there was no need to find swimsuits. I took an extra minute to get my GoPro and assemble it on its extension pole. I was the last one in the water and immediately took off to where Liz was paddling around a fairly large coral head. She had ventured out a good distance but it was easy to get there with the aid of the swim fins. A marker projected out of the top of the reef since it was so close to the surface, a real hassle for someone coming by in a boat.

The underwater view was amazing and not just because of the abundant fish life around this coral. Liz's bare ass was what caught my attention immediately. I snapped a few pictures of this lovely scene. She pointed out a small crevice and peering in I saw the open mouth of a chain moray eel. Beautiful! These small reef eels have great yellow stripes and dots on a dark background. As I was trying to get some video footage Liz had stuck her head out of the water to get our friends attention. Jo and Maggie weren't too far away and I backed away to give them room to get in for a closer look. I'll admit that while I had enjoyed a morning of ogling these naked women, the view of them all bobbing in the salt water was even more spectacular and I quickly turned my video camera on to capture this vision for later masturbatory enjoyment!

Sid and Steve followed behind their wives (and who wouldn't, with all this exposed skin). We must have been quite a sight bobbing in water about 8 feet deep. I could hear the sound of an outboard motor underwater and lifted my head up enough to see where it might be coming from. A small skiff was paralleling the coastline carrying a couple of fishermen. They were a bit further out than us but deviated our direction as the neared the coral head.

"Everybody OK?" one asked. "Just wanted to make sure no one was hurt."

Liz answered. "No, we're all great. Just enjoying this beautiful place."

"Looks incredibly beautiful from where we are," he responded with a smile.

A little salute and off they went. I guess the clear water and my wife's buxom bobbing gave them something to smile about.

After a bit more exploring, we headed back towards our beach, everyone chattering about what we'd just seen snorkeling. The ladies went inside to get lunch together while we guys rinsed off the snorkel equipment.

"I'm looking forward to seeing your video footage," said Steve.

Sid laughed nervously, "I hope that whatever you happened to film will be kept secure."

I assured both of them that what happened and was documented on this trip would be held in the strictest confidence. Nothing would get posted online or even uploaded to cloud storage. We would look at all the images together and decide what we wanted to save and even then only save it on memory sticks.

The girls came out of the house and started setting lunch items out on the table under the umbrella. I was glad for the bucket of cold beer that appeared. It was hot under the midday sun. However, it must have been fairly chilly in the house given the state of my wife's nipples.

We all gathered around the outdoor concrete table to enjoy the meal. Everything was pleasantly casual, and the conversation flowed as easily as the cold beer and iced tea. I know I was smiling as I looked around the scene. We were a group of good friends enjoying each other's company while sharing a meal in an idyllic setting with warm (hot) sunshine and spectacular blue ocean. It was made more perfect that we were all enjoying it in our own natural state.

"So when do you want to try to go diving," asked Jo. "That snorkeling was so much better than I expected and now I'm ready for some real diving."

Maggie chimed in, "I'm with Jo. Do you think we could something arranged for tomorrow?"

"I'm sure we can," I answered. "There are a couple dive operators out this way that we can check with. Would you rather go in the morning or afternoon?"

"It's still a vacation, said Sid. "I think it might be nice to be able to sleep in a bit instead of having to rush around in the morning."

Everyone agreed with this recommendation. Since I had been here diving on a previous trip I volunteered to go down to the dive shop and inquire about the availability. Sid said he would go with me. After a brief discussion we decided to head that way later in the afternoon so as to enjoy a bit more solar therapy in and around the pool and our private beach.

We all spent the afternoon doing just that. Napping in the sun and in the shade, staying hydrated, in and out of the pool to cool down and some time sitting on the sandy beach and snorkeling. Everyone was careful to stay covered in sunscreen and split time in the shade to avoid the first day burn that so many Caribbean vacationers suffer. Particularly important for the many parts of us that were exposed to the sun. The nudity was not overtly sexual. In fact, as the day progressed it seemed perfectly natural. I will admit though that, at one point, Liz woke me from a brief nap to suggest that I turn over, not because of the sun but because of a physiological male response. I could see Jo looking over her sunglasses at me as I rolled over to hide my hard on. Oops.

At around 4 o'clock I got up to reluctantly put on some clothes for the trip to the dive shop. Sid followed my lead and Maggie announced that she was going to go along so we could stop at the grocery store and pick up some more beer and wine. She also wanted to get some things to make a breakfast casserole for the next morning. She wrapped her yellow, floral pareo around her body and tied a knot behind her neck, smoothed it a bit and put on her baseball cap. Commando it would be then! I suggested that they bring their C-cards with them to get a headstart on the paperwork.

The rental van was pretty toasty in the Caribbean sun but with the windows down the heat dissipated pretty quickly. Our first stop was the grocery and liquor stores to get the needed supplies then we were off to the dive shop. I could see some gathering clouds in the sky as we headed toward the east end of the island.

The dive operator also has condo units to rent; its where I stayed when I been on Grand Cayman before. But they still have a number of folks who come in as day divers from nearby rental villas. Entering the shop, I recognized the guy behind the counter from my previous trip, Ben, and was amazed when he called me by name. That's customer service!

I introduced Maggie and Sid and asked about diving the next day. Fortunately, they would have plenty of room on the boat for our group as there were only 4 people signed up and they could take up to 12. Big smiles by my friends. I told him about our need to rent BCDs and regulator since we had not come to dive every day. He suggested that we take care of paperwork and sizing gear that afternoon so we wouldn't have to arrive early the next afternoon and rush through the process when their crew would be turning over the boats between morning and afternoon and trying to get lunch. Sid suggested he go back to the house to get the others and put the groceries away while Maggie and I got started.

I still had paperwork on file and Maggie was done quickly, as they made copies of the certification card and nitrox card. Ben then directed us down to the equipment locker where Lisa and Joe would get us fit for BCDs.

Exiting the building I sensed the wind picking up, rustling the branches in the nearby coconut trees. We were going to get one of those afternoon squalls.

Stepping into the equipment locker we were met by an attractive, fit young woman who introduced herself as Lisa. She was new since my previous visit. I certainly would have remembered her if she had been there before. This operator furnished logo shirts and shorts to the employees but many of them chose to wear only the shorts. Lisa was no exception and wore a brief bikini top. Her muscle definition would have been enviable to a body builder but not overdone. As most of the young people in the trade, she sported several tattoos. I told her what Ben had sent us for.

"Absolutely," she smiled. "We got some new gear in this past week and I've just finished logging it in our system and hanging them up. It's your lucky day!"

She sized us up and stepped into the storage room to get the gear. She handed me a large BC and offered a medium to Maggie who slipped it on and pulled the Velcro band tight around her waist.

"It's designed for a woman's figure," she said. It designed to sit a bit further out on the chest so the girls don't get too squashed. No one likes their girls squashed down," she said with a laugh.

It certainly didn't squash Maggie's girls down. It did, however, squash them together.

"There you go," she said grinning. "It's the push up bra of BCs! But it fits you perfectly."

Taking it off she reached her arm back to shrug out of the vest. In doing so the neck strap of her pareo came untied. Both of us were staring at her as the top slipped down and the next thing you know, the whole piece of fabric was in a heap on the floor at her feet. Maggie just took it in stride.

"Sorry, guess I'll have to be more careful."

Lisa laughed. "We've all had our share of wardrobe malfunctions. At least yours was here in front of your husband."

Maggie smiled. "Oh, he's not my husband. Jack and his wife are good friends. My husband and Jack's wife will be here shortly for their own gear. Plus, it's not something he hasn't seen already."

Lisa had a somewhat confused smile on her face as Maggie retied her coverup.

My BC fit perfectly. Lisa set both in a plastic bin and wrote our names on a tag, ready for the next day's adventure.

Stepping out of the equipment room, my prediction about afternoon weather had come true. A warm downpour was upon us. The palm trees danced in the onshore wind as the squall attacked the island. I saw some people dashing across the parking lot into the dive shop office and figured it was the rest of our crew. I wasn't too keen on getting rained on. It was only 20 or so yards but with the amount of rain coming down I knew we'd get soaked.

Maggie and I waited a while for things to let up and after 5 minutes or so the rain began to slow. With a nod, we headed out from our shelter across the parking lot. I think Maggie was trying to hurry a bit and just as we got to the halfway point, she stepped out of her flip flop. That was the exact moment the skies open up with another deluge. By the time she picked up the errant footwear and we got to the covered porch of the dive shop we were both drenched. Laughing, we shook the water out of our hair. That Maggie was wearing only her pareo coverup was obvious. The wet yellow fabric was nearly see-through, and the motion of her shaking made her breasts seem to have a life of their own. I tried to be nonchalant about the view.

Stepping into the office we found our compatriots were at the counter doing their own paperwork. They looked as wet and bedraggled as we did. Apparently, they exited the car during the heaviest part of the squall. I was pleased to see that Jo and Liz, like Maggie had only worn their swimsuit coverups on this excursion. Both girls showed the effect of the air conditioning. Liz's light blue top was completely see-through from the rain. Jo's top had more of a print and wasn't translucent, but she also demonstrated the effect of the cold air.

Several of the divemasters had come into the office, maybe to get out of the rain but I think the "wet t-shirt" event going on made them stay and offer to help out. At least for the girls. Steve, Sid and I were second thoughts.

With paperwork completed we milled about until the rain finally calmed down. It looked like the storm was nearly past as we could see clearing skies and the wind had abated. The ground was steaming from the rain as the temperatures went back up. It only took a few minutes for the rest of our folks to get there BCDs fit and stowed in the basket for our dive trip the next afternoon. There were no more wardrobe malfunctions, much to the disappointment of the 2 young male divemasters who came down to help Liz and Jo with their equipment fitting.

By this time, it was nearing 5 o'clock and it seemed appropriate to go to the restaurant at the dive resort and enjoy a few cold ones and watch the sunset. We ended up staying a while and eating dinner there as well. The margarita's and beer lubricated the conversation and being around other scuba divers gave us ample opportunity to visit with some of the resort guests. Given the relatively early start to our drinks and dinner it was still before 9 when we got ourselves organized to head back to the villa. I was glad to have limited my intake so I could be the van driver. The rest of my crew was funny, tipsy drunk! There was a lot of laughing and a bit of "handsy" action between couples as we piled in for the trip back. Even my own wife was feeling a bit randy as her coverup rode up above her very bare pussy as I helped her up into her seat.

We pulled back into our villa and I went to shut the gate to our driveway while everyone else went into the house. I was surprised, going back inside, that the great room was empty and figured that the others had gone out to the pool deck but checking there found that that was empty too. I found Liz in our suite.

"I'm not sure if the others are just light weights from our drinking or, more likely, were feeling a bit randy, but they've all gone to their own rooms."

I answered, grinning," I could get behind the idea of some randy time too!"

"I need to hang this cover up outside, it's still a bit damp from the rain. Plus, I'd like to cool off a bit in the pool."

I followed her like a little puppy as she untied the garment from around her neck and folded it over her arm leaving her standing by the sliding door wearing only a smile. Even though it was just after 9 at night, the humidity was high, and the wind was low. The pool would be a welcome relief. My clothes came off in a flash as I joined my naked wife outside.

The pool water was refreshing. I guess it had cooled a bit with the rain. It was pretty dark that evening. The moon had not yet come up and we had not turned on the pool light. It didn't take too long for Liz to move close to me and put her arms around my neck and wrap her legs around my hips.

"You're making it hard not to get excited," I said.

"Then its working, because I'm trying to get you hard."

Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue darted out, slipping between mine. Our breathing quickened and I hoped her heart rate was speeding up like mine. After a short time of this in water making out under a starry sky, I was hard as a rock.

"Did you hear something," she asked, breaking our kiss.

It sounded a bit like muffled voices, but I couldn't sense anything moving. The only light was coming from the sliding doors that opened from Maggie and Sid's room. Liz moved to the end of the pool that was directly across from their doorway. It was less than 5 yards away. She gasped and motioned me to come to where she was standing. The shade over the full-length glass was pulled up giving a clear view of the bed. There we could clearly see Sid on his back, leaning against the headboard and Maggie between his legs, gripping his cock and stroking and sucking. I had to be careful not to gasp too loudly myself!

We could see Sid gazing down as Maggie's hand stroked up and down on his shaft and her mouth and tongue danced on the head. Like me, Sid was more of a "grow-er than a show-er". We'd seen him naked all day and his un-stimulated length was like me, around 4 inches or so. But with his wife expertly sucking him off he was a "thick six". Maggie's hand looked small wrapped around his turgid dick.

12