Close friends on Grand Cayman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in the pool water just behind Liz. One side of me thought that we should move away from this spot and leave them to their pleasure, but the other part of my brain wanted to watch what was going on. I could hear Liz's breathing as it deepened. She seemed entranced by the scene. I felt her hand reach back and wrap around my cock. It didn't take too much stimulation before I was fully erect in her hand. My own hands reached around my lover, one caressing a breast with a now erect nipple and the other stroking the smooth skin above her clit.

In front of us Maggie continued to work her oral magic on her husband. They didn't seem in any particular hurry, Sid would stare at her as she sucked and licked his cock then, periodically, lay his head back with eyes closed, presumably enjoying the sensation.

"Move here in front of me," Liz whispered. "Sit on the edge of the pool facing me."

Reluctantly I took my hands from her smooth, naked skin and stepped up from the pool, sitting down with my back toward the doorway, putting one of our towels under me. Liz gently pushed my chest back guiding me to lay back on the pool deck with my legs bent over the edge of the pool and her standing between them. I could look back and still see the erotic actions of our friends. I felt Liz's hands wrapped around my own hardness and her warm mouth enveloped its swollen head. I had to be conscious not to make too much of a groaning noise from my own enjoyment. I looked down as she performed her magic. I could see her looking up and realized she wasn't looking at the expression on my face but was watching our friends presumably mirroring Maggie's mouth on Sid.

I decided my role was just to live in the moment. My own gaze went from looking at my darling wife in the reflect light sucking and stroking my dick to looking up at a now clear sky full of stars to looking back over my head (albeit upside down) to see our friends giving and receiving pleasure.

When Liz abruptly stopped, I was at first a bit disappointed but in a flash, she had climbed out of the pool and was now crouching over my body, grabbing my cock and guiding it into her pussy. A quick check of our inspiration showed that she continued to follow their lead, Maggie now being impaled by her husband's fat prick. I was afraid that Liz being in the pool water would mean that she wouldn't be lubricated but my concern was unfounded. She easily slid onto my 7 inches, letting out a bit of a gasp. I love this position where I can watch her face and see her breasts bouncing up and down with her movement. Her pace quickened, one of her hands rubbing her own breast and pinching her own nipple while the other hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit while my dick pistoned in and out of her pussy. We've been together long enough for me to recognize when she is close to her orgasm and that moment was fast approaching. My quick, upside down look at our friends showed them in virtually the same action. Maggie's breasts were gripped in Sid's hands.

The waves of orgasm finally crashed into my wife. I could feel the tensing of her muscles, even those gripping my dick as it started. She cried out in a quiet groan. I was afraid the sound would be heard by Maggie and Sid but they were caught up in their own orgasmic pleasure. However, it must have been heard by Jo and Steve because just as Liz started the telltale shuddering as she came, the sliding door to the deck opened up and Jo stepped outside as She turned on the outside light.

It seemed like we were under the spotlights of a football stadium. Here we were, poolside, fully naked, fucking like college kids on the ground with Liz sitting on top of me riding me like a cowboy. We were too far along to stop and too far into it to be embarrassed. Steve was right beside Jo and I think they were in shock from the scene, frozen in place as I started to cum. I couldn't hold back my own vocalization, although there weren't too many words involved. Mainly a lot of groaning and gasping. As we started to come down from the high of our lovemaking, we both looked over at our friends, still staring at us. The sliding door to Maggie and Sid's room opened, our other friends still naked from their own passion also looking at us. Liz was still impaled on my cock.

Liz started laughing.

"Well, I guess we've all become comfortable with each other's company."

We disentangled ourselves, sliding back into the pool and the two other couples, now smiling walked to the steps to join us.

I had a feeling that our week of exhibitionism was going to get even more interesting...

12