Close Knot Family Ch. 01 Intro

Story Info
Julia finds a new budding love with the Husky, Cyrus
8.3k words
4.46
37.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for.

This story is a collaborative effort with the artist Gman Draws, who helped create the characters and narrative, and also creates art and comics based around these characters.

This story can be considered an introductory chapter for these characters, where Julia discovers just how much she loves getting fucked by the Anthro Husky, Cyrus.

*

Close Knot Family

The First Date

*

Dusk was just settling in on a nicely upscale apartment tucked away in a quiet corner of the city. Fading orange and shadowy purple hues cast a soft, calming glow though the large, glass door to the balcony. It set quite the relaxing and romantic mood for the couple currently enjoying their lovely evening. Two sets of eyes sparkled in the low illumination, locked softly on one another and the warm, comforting smiles each was gracing their companion with.

"I really had a great time tonight, Cyrus. Goddess, I don't think I can remember the last time I had such a nice night." The woman spoke softly yet earnestly as she curled into her corner of the couch she currently shared with her new suitor, swirling the glass of wine in her hand with just the faintest trace of timid giddiness.

"Glad to hear that, Julia. I've been wanting to ask you out for a while, so I hope you can imagine how ecstatic I was when you agreed. I'm just happy the evening's gone so well." A cool, collected, and confident voice answered her, spoken with exactly the sort of subtle intensity that could send shivers shooting up any girl's spine.

Smiling and humming contentedly, Julia brought the wine to her lips as she just allowed herself to relax and soak in the sight of the 'man' she'd agreed the share the evening with. Cyrus was a strikingly handsome Beastman, a Husky Canine at that. His silvery-gray fur looked almost iridescent in the purple haze the setting sun cast on him, and his chiseled figure was accentuated perfectly in the fashionable formalwear he taken her out in.

In truth, Cyrus was the first Beastman Julia had ever gone on a date with, or even given any idea towards. She was married once, had a child even, but had divorced some ten years ago, and in all that time she'd never once tried to date again.

But then she'd met Cyrus just a couple of weeks ago while out on the town, and for some reason or another he'd instantly struck a chord in her heart. Beast or no, he'd just been so charming, very obviously interested in her... just so captivating. It felt like they'd talked for hours on that first meeting, she could scarcely even remember thinking it over before handing him her phone number.

Now here they were, on the first date she'd had in almost a decade. Cyrus had been practically the perfect man in her eyes the entire time, Julia so very thankful for that fact as her own anxiousness on getting back into the dating scene nagged at her the entire time. She'd hung on every word that dripped past the Husky's lips, and yet she still felt like the only thing running through her mind was her inner voice constantly screaming at her, 'DO NOT BLOW THIS!'

And for his part, Cyrus returned every soft smile and nervous glance with a warming, confident smirk of his own. Having taken Julia back to his apartment after dinner, he couldn't help openly admiring the stunning human woman curled up so meekly and yet suggestively at the opposite end of his couch.

Julia wasn't exactly young, but she was still strikingly gorgeous, the perfect expression of a female who filled out every soft curve in her motherhood. She'd graced his presence dressed in a modest dress that she nevertheless knew how to show off. Cyrus could tell she'd been at least a bit nervous throughout the night, but she never once seemed afraid, and from the sparkle in her eyes whenever he spoke, he knew he had her bewitched.

Cyrus wasn't sure exactly what it was that drew him to Julia. She was beautiful, sure, but there was some gut feeling she stirred in him beyond just being a pretty face. Maybe it was her modest, though obviously caring demeanor that made her so easily approachable. Maybe it was her openness to treat him as simply just another person and not to look down on him for being a Beast. Any way you looked at her, she was just such a pleasant woman to be around.

The Canine's eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly, a chuckle nearly threatening to break out of his chest as he thought on that. Her modesty was desirable, it was something he wished to tear apart and reduce to wanton lust. It was great that she held no prejudice to him as a Beastman, that just meant she'd quickly learn how vastly superior he was to human males. She was such a gentle, even timid woman, and Cyrus had every intention of turning her in to an insatiable slut, force her to become utterly addicted to his big Canine cock!

"Thanks again, Cyrus. I don't think I realized just how badly I needed to go out and have some fun." Julia spoke, utterly unaware as to the more primal thoughts in her date's mind.

"I hope that doesn't mean you're ready to call it a night just yet. There's still quite a lot left that I wanted you to... experience." Cyrus's voice became lower, the Dog setting aside his glass as he began to scoot closer to the woman on the couch, making his intentions plenty obvious.

"O-Oh... is that right?..." Julia caught his meaning immediately, and while in her head her anxiety only spiked even higher, unsure of whether she truly wanted to go all in and commit herself to Cyrus, her body was already moving by itself, sliding right up until her hips were flush with the Dog's.

The quickly succumbing female didn't even realize how close her face had gotten to the Canine's, her nose barely inches away from the top of his muzzle. She couldn't see how dusky her eyes had grown, how much they dripped with desire as the stunning Beast gazed into her with a look that could bring her to her knees.

Cyrus's grin only grew more confident as Julia's anxious indecision melted further and further into utter submissiveness. The mature woman had no control as her face titled, her lips quivering as she felt the Dog's wet breath falling on them.

"Cyrus, I... I don't know if..."

Julia didn't have any more time to object, as Cyrus quickly closed the gap and quieted her in an instant. The woman's concern melted into a slow, sensual moan, her eyes fluttered shut and she completely abandoned herself to the kiss. It was an utterly alien experience, Cyrus easily leading her to his whims but doing it so very gently, enticing her to just give him total control.

Julia could feel Cyrus's firm, fuzzy fingers sliding over her body, one hand curling around her slender upper arm and the other pressing down quite tellingly on her plush thigh, barely guarded by the thin fabric of her dress. She could feel him drawing her deeper into their sultry kiss, encouraging her to open her mouth and let him in. It was such an unnatural fit, the way her little lips couldn't dare to match his big, velvety muzzle, the way his long, flat tongue rolled up her own like a cigarette. She couldn't decide if it felt so good in spite of his inhuman nature, or because of it.

By the time Cyrus was allowing her lips to escape his own Julia's head was swooning so much more than from any alcohol she'd ever tasted. She felt her tongue stretching out of her mouth in chase of the Canine's, desperate to keep its' comfort.

Cyrus pulled his face just far enough that she couldn't reinitiate a kiss on her own, smiling down with the faintest trace of smugness. Julia's face was positively flushed from just a single gesture, her eyes batting heavily in open desire for the virile Beastman that had her so completely trapped in his clutches.

"Never had a kiss like that before, have you?" Cyrus teased her quietly, daring to nip forward just a centimeter, daring to taunt her with the promise of a follow-up.

"N-No... I don't think I have..." Julia muttered, her thoughts totally empty save for the wonderful Beast that had her in his arms.

"Then let me make sure you never forget the feeling."

Next thing Julia knew, Cyrus's hands had taken a firm hold on her shoulders and were pulling her down with him, on top of the strong Canine as he laid back on the couch. Julia didn't resist or even hesitate an instant this time, and as her soft breasts pressed into his solid chest she found his face again, happily letting him pull her in for another deep kiss.

Julia's heart felt like it was about to burn a hole through her chest, the enthralled MILF now wantonly lavishing the Dog's tongue with her own, moaning openly as she felt his paws roaming her body. She could feel one of his arms wrap tight as a noose around her back, crushing her lithe frame down into his feral body with a Bestial strength. His other fingers were slowly working their way up the exposed part of her thigh, his Wolf-like claws just barely daring to scratch at her pristine skin.

Julia could only pull herself deeper into the ravenous, interspecies kiss. Her own slender hands wrapped around the base of the Husky's neck, fingers digging rather greedily into his thick, silky fur, scratching behind his ears and coaxing Animalistic groans form the Hound that came vibrating right across her tongue.

Now Julia noticed the Dogman growing even bolder, the paw on her thigh sliding even higher to the hem of her dress, pushing it up until it had let her butt totally exposed to the open air, allowing Cyrus to thoughtlessly grip and squeeze the firm swell of her ass. She couldn't decide if she were deathly embarrassed for wearing such revealing panties, or so very thankful!

Her senses being quickly overwhelmed, it took all of Julia's remaining strength to force her tongue out of the Beast's mouth, pulling her face up just enough to hang above Cyrus, already breathing hard as he only continued to stoke the fire growing in between her legs. And Cyrus himself looked quite pleased as he stared up into the face of his date, panting, blushing, and so obviously flustered. Her attempt to get away (however short a distance) only had the Husky pulling her hips down even closer to himself.

"You look like you enjoyed that. Ready to see how much more you're going to enjoy yourself tonight?" Cyrus growled with an aggressive lust, making sure to emphasize his point by digging his nails just that much deeper into the female's plush rear.

"N-No!... I mean, I'm sorry I'm acting so unsure... It's just that, well... I've never been with a... you know... a B-Beast..." Julia stammered half from her breathlessness as well as from her rekindled embarrassment.

"Don't you worry about that, pet. I promise, you're just going to love feeling the animal cum out inside you tonight!"

Julia wasn't exactly sure how she got to where she was next, it was like her body acted on her own, or rather like Cyrus was doing something to her that had her acting on instincts she never knew she had. But now Julia knelt on top of Cyrus's knees as the big Husky laid back onto the couch, arms crossed behind his head as he looked with expectant glee at his captivated date.

The lusty woman's hands were undoing the zipper on his pants before she even broke eye contact, but once the metal latch hit the bottom, Cyrus's cock sprung out with the force of a rocket. Julia's eyes went wide as they were torn from the Beast's face and down to the angry red obelisk of Bestial might she'd just unleashed into her world.

She couldn't help gulping down hard, face trembling in anxiety as she was suddenly faced with the first Dog cock she'd seen in her life, it's length unthinkable to her, it's tapered, inhuman figure something she'd never dreamed of experiencing before. Cyrus smirked at the obvious way Julia's mind was stunned from the sight of his malehood, but they both knew exactly what his expectations of her were.

"I-I'm sorry... I've never actually... l-licked one before..." The fretful female timidly spoke as her fingers quivered just around the base of his thick, bulging knot.

"Trust me, you're not doing a girl doesn't naturally know how to do for her Alpha male." The Dog's cool voice reached her ears and she could swear she felt the base of her skull tingle.

A surge of... confidence? Instinct? Something, started to pour over Julia's mind like a warm scented oil, and she as merely breathed in the heady aroma of the Beastman's potent musk she found herself quickly relaxing, finally listening to her body and how it desired to come in contact with the virile male that had presented itself as her mate.

Julia's eyes closed, one hand gently encircled the hefty base of his shaft as she let her lips drift down to place a sweet yet firm kiss on the tapered tip of her new lover's Doggy dick. A low moan of growing excitement escaped her throat as she pressed her plump lips harder against the burning red skin of the Beast's cock, her fingers gripping it tighter, imprinting its girth in her brain and letting her body know what it needed to prepare for.

Cyrus just laid back and continued to smirk as he allowed Julia to come to terms with her desires, to explore his Beastly anatomy for herself, and relished as her confidence and need continued to grow stronger and stronger.

Julia started to plant more and more loving kisses all around the top of the monstrous phallus that so incessantly bewitched her. More soft mewls escaped her as she further embraced the raunchy ecstasy of loving such an unnatural cock, and before long her lips had parted, finally accepting the lethally-pointed tip into her warm mouth, letting her tongue stretch down to swirl happily around the sticky, potent rod. Her lithe fingers coiled tighter around its' enviable length, weakly stroking slowly along the surface, bumping her chin at the top before gliding down to press on the still-swelling knot.

As Julia's mouth began to more eagerly work around his member, Cyrus allowed the first soft rumble to escape his chest, Julia's ears perking at the sign of her mate's pleasure, proof of her own handiwork, something that only encouraged her love further. Dragging her tongue hard along the slippery surface, halfway up his length until it flattened and blanketed the deadly tip, Julia finally opened her eyes to look up at the marvelous Husky she was quickly falling so desperately in love with.

"H-How's this... is... is this okay?" Julia asked, pursed lips perched right at the tip of her lover's feral cock.

Cyrus had to bring his focus back after falling a little too deep into the pleasure of Julia's attention. He smiled more brightly as he looked down at the woman's face, she wasn't much less visibly nervous, but was still so earnest and eager to please him, her eyes twinkling with loving hope as she hid behind his big Doggy dick.

"Not bad." Cyrus spoke, simply but his voice still warm and encouraging. Julia noticed the Canine reaching a paw down towards her head, and as soon as he felt his fuzzy fingers scratching playfully through her hair, she almost closed her eyes in bliss from the gentle, affectionate gratitude.

"But, let me show you..." Cyrus's voice suddenly turned just noticeably more aggressive, his claws pressing tighter into the side of Julia's head, his grip gradually becoming unbreakable.

"...How you can do better!"

Suddenly Cyrus's gentle strokes turned to a forceful grip in her hair, and the next thing Julia knew her eyes were shocked wide open as the Canine ruthlessly pushed her face down. The helpless woman had no power to resist as the massive, throbbing Dog cock was forced deep into her mouth, her tongue crammed aside, her lips parted hard in a wide "O" as inch after inch of Bestial meat sunk deeper into her throat.

Cyrus let loose a low whistle of relief as Julia's face neared its' limit. The faintest whines could be heard escaping Julia's occupied throat as her mouth was now utterly stuffed with Dog cock, lips just shy of kissing the swollen knot. She stared up at the savage Beast who still had his paw domineeringly pressed down on her head. Cyrus smiled down at the sight, tears rolling down Julia's cheeks from the sheer force of him claiming her throat.

Despite that, though, there was no pain, no hurt or betrayal on her face, Julia's eyes shining and half-lidded in arousal as she slowly but surely learned to love and accept her treatment by her lover. After several long moment as Julia just whimpered and adjusted to the new sensations of having her throat filled by a Beast, she did begin to show signs of life, and obedience, once again gently swirling her tongue, lavishing whatever part of the Canine's cock she could reach, wanting only to show just how much she loved it.

"There now, that's not so bad, is it? Now you're learning to really love Doggy dick, aren't you?" Cyrus spoke soothingly in thanks to Julia's submission, his relentless grip easing and turning to gently stroke through the woman's soft hair.

Cyrus's affection the greatest reward she could possibly imagine, Julia lost herself to the pleasure of simply obeying the Canine's ravenous desires. With his furred fingers curling so nicely in her hair, Julia pulled her lips back, making sure to taste every inch of Beasty meat as it pulled across her tongue.

As she'd nearly freed herself of the oppressive rod, Julia made sure to keep the lethal tip between her lips, suckling and lavishing it with her tongue in almost worship. While the lust-crazed female continued to kiss and love Cyrus's cock, her hands both encircled the seemingly-still-growing knot that supported it all. Her little fingers wrapped around the warm, pulsing swell of flesh, curling and squeezing around it as she began to swallow back down the Dog's inhuman length, all on her own this time.

Cyrus was truly in heaven now as his newfound lover was fully devoting her body to his pleasure now, getting past any limits she'd thought she'd had at the start. Her little hands slithered around his knot, stroking it incessantly, coaxing him as if just waiting for it to burst. Julia was slowly beginning to bob her lips properly along his shaft. It wasn't smooth, clear that she was still very much getting used to the sensations.

But the Husky was soon panting heavier and heavier like the Dog he was as Julia rapidly found her expertise in sucking Beasty cock. The wanton female was now moaning openly as her lips glided up and down along the furious, red shaft. Cyrus tried to buck his hips as little as possible, simply allowing Julia to engulf him completely herself, letting his cock push heavenly deep into her throat, the tight muscles constricting his girth while her wonderful tongue continued to brush along every corner and vein.

Eventually, the Canine couldn't last any longer under his human mate's beautiful devotion. Cyrus's eyes clenched shut tightly, his hand once more clawing into the back of Julia's skull and forcing her down, the woman only barely unprepared as her lips sunk right down to the bulbous knot.

"FUCK!!!" Cyrus growled carelessly as he exploded in orgasm straight down his date's throat.

Julia's almost tranquil acceptance was rocked as she once again felt Cyrus's full might ripping straight to the back of her throat, and before she could make a peep, she was given an otherworldly warm sensation as the Canine pumped his hot, virile sperm into her throat.

Cyrus's grip was uncompromising as he forced Julia's face down fully onto his shaft, the delightfully abused woman feeling every pulse and tremor as his testicles unleashed wave after wave of sticky Beast goo right into her stomach. She couldn't have possibly prepared for the sheer volume Cyrus was able to produce, he truly had her feeling stuffed.

HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers