Close Knot Family Ch. 01 Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Dog's clutch on her hair slackened, Julia slowly began to pull her face back, just in time as one last wad shot through his length and right into her mouth. A muffled groan of quiet acceptance was all she offered as she finally pulled her lips off the tip, pursed shut with only a few strands of sticky remains trailing between her and her lover's cock.

As Cyrus caught his breath Julia rolled the powerful, musky seed around her mouth, her tongue. Its' flavor was so overwhelmingly potent, there wasn't a hope it wouldn't be stained into her memory. Lips trembling, it took the last strength in her worn throat to swallow it all down, every last drop, fighting hard as the thick fluid stuck and clung to every inch of her throat.

Once every trace of Beast flesh and Beast seed was finally gone from her mouth, Julia's sticky lips parted in a web of cum-laced saliva, allowing the woman to take a deep, exhausted breath. She could feel her vision fading as she collapsed into the lap of her wonderful Doggy date.

Cyrus lounged heavily into the couch as he came down from his marvelous high, totally satisfied with how thoroughly Julia had praised his cock, like she'd just been waiting her whole life for the right moment and the right Alpha to make it happen. Julia was now resting her head on his lap, looking straight up at the ceiling as she took in deep, labored but quiet breaths. The Canine's cock had barely become half-soft, and flopped right alongside her cheek, its' warmth still serving as an oppressive reminder of what she'd done... and how much more she had yet to do.

Even with her throat sore, that last thought had Julia's body throbbing in desperate want. With the still powerfully-masculine Dog cock right by her nose, she had a constant dose of hyper-arousing Beast musk wafting right into her lungs, setting her ablaze with perverse thoughts of just how badly she wanted this Beastman to dominate and own her! She couldn't help her hand from snaking down over her filled belly, nestling right into the now soaking-wet spot above her thighs, fingers digging into the fabric of her dress, just barely pressing it past her aching pussy lips.

"That was... really nice, Julia. You learn fast. You must really love your new Alpha." Cyrus complimented the mature woman, voice dripping with an ever-rising lust.

"I'm... glad you... enjoyed it so much." Julia huffed out through heady breaths and needy sighs.

"You know, I don't think you'll want any stains setting into the pretty dress of yours. It'd be better if you were to take it off right away..."

Once more, Julia's body was moving faster than her mind could make sense of things. One instant she was nestled in the comfortable caress of Cyrus's fluffy legs, the next she was on her feet, standing in front of her couch as her sheer, silken dress dropped down around her ankles, leaving her totally exposed for the Husky's enjoyment, save for the elegant, jeweled necklace draped around her neck.

Cyrus was shaking off his sensitivity, now sitting back up as he openly leered at the woman's body. It was obvious that Julia still had some sense of embarrassment, her knees quivering as they pressed together, one arm crossed under her breasts as she held onto the other. She was clearly struggling to not turn away, to present her body to the Beast's enjoyment despite her own fading sense of shame.

"So... is this... okay?" She asked as she fidgeted, her eyes the only thing she wasn't willing to face the Husky with. But Cyrus just chuckled as he reveled in Julia fighting her own modesty.

"Much more than okay, Julia." Cyrus's voice growled like a predator cornering its' kill as he stood up from the couch, and reminding Julia just how much bigger he was than her.

"Absolutely beautiful."

Though she'd found it hard to meet Cyrus's eyes as she was the one stripping, Julia quickly found her gaze glued to the Canine as he began to strip out of his own clothes. She couldn't help biting her lip, and was all but drooling as he revealed his rugged, Bestial figure to her, the lithe yet ferocious muscles hidden just beneath his luxurious coat of such soft-looking white and gray fur. It was so unlike anything she was used to, and she wanted so desperately to embrace that wonderful body and revel in its' feral nature!

Fortunately, Cyrus would not leave her wanting. The moment he'd lost all of his clothing he stepped forward, right up to her face, looking just slightly down to meet her awe-inspired gaze. The human woman's hands mindlessly went up between them, lying flat on the Dog's chest, just caressing his luxurious, Wolfish fur.

Julia felt like absolute putty in his hands as she felt the Dog place his big, fuzzy paws on her waist, bringing them together now. A soft, long-drawn out groan echoed past her lips as she felt him push their hips flush together, forcing his massive, masculine cock to move in between her thighs, its' warmth nestling nice and tight between her ass cheeks. The wanton woman could feel her pussy pulsing with the desperate need to finally feel that monster ravishing her deep inside.

"Now you look like a girl who knows she's fit to be wrapped around an Alpha's cock." Cyrus spoke with a quiet intensity as he cradled the woman, his claw tips digging into her sweltering hips to let her know there was no getting away from her mate now.

"I... I want you Cyrus! I want you to take me right now! I want to feel what it's like to fuck a Beast!" Julia begged her wonderful lover, her little voice saturated with absolute, desperate desire.

"Good. That's just what I've been waiting to hear."

Taking the step he'd so long waited for, Cyrus swopped in and scooped Julia up into his arms like a barbarian absconding with a princess. Julia could only gasp in surprise and give him a nervous giggle as the big Canine eagerly carried her through his home, taking her right to his bed and dumping her onto the soft mattress.

Julia barely had time to lay back before her Husky lover was on top of her, pinning her wrists to the sheets as his muzzle slobbered onto hers. The sultry lady moaned in magnificent arousal as the Dog's tongue once more invaded her mouth.

Cyrus let nearly his full weight crush the human woman into the mattress, huffing ferociously as her ravished her petal-soft lips. Julia sank deep into the inhuman kiss, wrapping her arms around his broad back to tangle in the savage fur, wrapping her legs tight around the Canine's narrow hips to bring him even closer, feeling his massive Beasthood grinding down against her pussy with wonderfully lethal intent.

Cyrus had to rip his lips away from his lover's, the Beastman staring down hard into her eyes with an absolutely primal intensity, saying nothing and yet unapologetically telling her that he was about to fuck her harder than she'd ever been fucked before! Julia's weak body was no match for the Canine's Beastly might, and Cyrus had no trouble kneeling up and prying himself out of Julia's grasp. Just to be sure, as he knelt right before her entrance the Dog took a firm hold of her thighs and spread the human woman wide and ready to be claimed.

Having all the permission her needed, Cyrus pierced Julia's pink little human pussy with his monstrous, red Beast cock. Not a moment later, Julia was screaming in absolute ecstasy as she was filled far beyond anything she'd ever experienced before. Human men, toys, everything utterly paled in comparison to the raw power and sheer size of the massive Dog dick spearing clear into her cunt without the faintest trace of resistance.

A low growl came purring out of Cyrus's chest as he sheathed himself completely in the woman, his length forced deep into her yielding slit until his fat knot was pressing hard against her mound. Julia's scream died to an endless, shivering moan and quick, desperate breaths as she relished the utterly joyous feelings of being ravished so deeply for the first time ever.

"So Julia, what do you think of your first real taste of Beasty cock?" Cyrus growled tauntingly as he enjoyed the complete surrender of her body as it fell to his dominance.

"Oh Goddess!!! I can't believe how big you are!" Julia moaned loud without any real thought, her mind utterly captured in the torturous pleasure the big Beast's dick was inflicting on her.

"Well you'd better start believing quick, 'cause now you're really gonna start to feel it!"

The moment Cyrus had barked that promise, his claws dug hard into the giving skin of Julia's thighs and the Dog ruthlessly drew his cock back only to slam it right back in. Julia began to howl in total abandonment of her humanity, body totally submissive to the Animalistic Canine as he began to truly fuck her in earnest.

The enthralled woman could feel lighting bolts of bliss shooting across her body as Cyrus plowed into her like the Beast he'd promised to be. Julia's voice only grew louder and more delighted as her tiny pussy squeezed so tight around the massive, inhuman invader it was never meant to accept. The difference in their bodies couldn't have been more obvious, a woman like her wasn't built to be ravished by a ferocious Beast like Cyrus, and that thought only fueled the carnal bliss spiking her veins. She was completely powerless pinned beneath him like this, held down in his mercy, feeling his monstrous cock skewering her over and over, practically scraping at the bottom of her womb and threatening to completely claim it for his own.

And Cyrus was taking just as much enjoyment out of this as his newfound mate. She was so light to him, he could practically pull her whole body up to engulf his cock as easily as he would a toy; human girls like Julia truly made the most perfect cocksleeves for Beasts like him. The Canine's tongue was drooling far past his vicious teeth as his cock speared this female, reshaped her body to the exclusive use of Dogs, turned her from his loving date into his perfectly submissive bitch!

"How does it feel, Julia?! Do you like being fucked harder than you've ever been fucked in your life?! Or is taking a Beast too much?! Do you need me to slow down?!" Cyrus demanded in open mockery of every other lover she'd felt before.

"NO! DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! I WANT YOU TO GO EVEN HARDER!" Julia wailed in desperate pleasure as the Beast's fury raged throughout her body.

"Alright then, my love! You asked for it!"

Almost too quickly, Cyrus completely pulled his cock out of Julia, and as unpleasant as it was for him the woman was whining in an instant, groaning in sheer reluctance of not being stuffed completely to her brim. But Cyrus had no intention of leaving her unsatisfied for long, and in an instant Julia's cry of complaint turned into a dizzying whirlwind of motion.

First her leg was hiked up high above Cyrus's head, and then her entire body was being turned around. By pure instinct Julia's arms reached up, and the next thing she knew she was bent on her elbows, facing down at the bed below her. She could Feel Cyrus's strong hands on her hips, hiking them up until her knees were supporting her as well. The Dog had forced Julia onto all fours with her ass shaking in the air right before his eyes.

The ravenous Beast didn't waste a second longer than he needed to, and as soon as he had his bitch right where he wanted her, Cyrus took a furious hold of her hips and drove his pulsing cock right back into her sopping pussy.

Julia's face lit up in enflamed passion, her tongue dropping full out of her mouth as she moaned in completely thankful ecstasy, her face of disappointment erased and reduced to a brainless, silly smile.

Once more the apartment filled with the sultry sounds of feminine wails and Bestial grunts. The Canine was leaving telling scratch marks all over Julia's hips as he gripped her and forced her body back into him. His hips flexed every one of his cord-like muscles as he pumped his knotty Dog cock harshly inside the human's tender little slit.

If Cyrus had Julia crying before, then he had her positively howling now. Now that this big Husky had her bent over as she should be, he was showing no remorse in violently fucking her in his trademark Doggy style. Every one of her delighted screams fueled him on as he battered her pussy, his massive girth stretching her to the rim, his deadly tip cutting through to her cervix and forcing it further and further open, his almost painfully swollen knot hammering down on her lips in a constant reminder of his natural dominance. Julia was aware of every painful detail as the Beast ravished her cunt without a care for her, and she absolutely loved it!

"FUCK ME HARDER CYRUS! FUCK ME LIKE A BEAST!" Julia was completely past caring about anything other than feeling the greatest pleasure imaginable, she wanted the Dog to abuse and break her body until the only thing she could do was experience a torturous, mind-numbing orgasm! Lucky for her, Cyrus was quite keen on accepting her challenge and teaching her the consequences for speaking to her Alpha so demandingly.

"YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU LIKE A BEAST! I'LL BE HAPPY TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU'RE REALLY ASKING FOR. TIME YOU LEARN TO BEHAVE LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE!"

Screaming his primal lust, Cyrus fucked her harder and faster than ever, ready to teach her the ultimate lesson in fucking Dogs and seal her fate for the rest of her life. Just as he heard Julia's voice revving up in preparation for her final bliss, the Husky slammed into her one last, furious time, nearly picking her body up from the mattress as he pulled her deep onto his root.

Julia's scream could've woken the entire neighborhood, feeling her beloved Dog cock carve against every corner of her vaginal channel until it had totally opened the door to her womb. Her body reacted harder than anything she'd felt before, like it was totally torn between desperately rejecting and happily trapping this beloved, monstrous cock inside of her forever.

But one way or the other, the depraved female's pussy wrenched down mercilessly tight on the foreign body, cunt rattling and gushing her copious fluids as an unimaginably powerful orgasm exploded inside her, boiling up from the core of her starving womb and searing out along every nerve ending in her body.

All the time Cyrus grit his teeth hard and held back with every fiber of his strength to not thrust even one more time and release his own pent up lust inside her. He had one more scene he needed to play out with this female before he finally and forever marked her as his mate.

Julia whined, mewled, hummed, and cried her ecstasy for many agonizing minutes, her slit spasming over and over as it lovingly hugged down on the potent Dog cock that had taught her what it truly meant to cum like an Animal.

But eventually the pleasure overwhelmed her, frying her brain and burning out every last ounce of energy. Her joyous howl died to a lingering sigh, and then to gasping breaths as her body finally began to reign itself in.

Cyrus groaned almost painfully as he loosened his predator's death-grip on the human woman's hips, then slowly pulled his shaft out from her sticky, clutching depths. It took every bit of his will to pull it free without setting himself off, the mighty red pillar standing proud and tall, pulsing furiously as it had still been denied its' right to sow its seed in the female it had claimed for its' own.

Without the big Beast rooting her down in place, Julia collapsed forward into the mattress, still breathing heavily and sighing dreamily as she basked in the memory of the most incredible orgasm she'd ever felt, not even daring to dream that her date wasn't quite over.

Feeling some of the pain of restraint begin to fade and his primal lust grow again in its' place, Cyrus grinned down at the mess he'd made of Julia, who he had visibly fucked beyond her wildest dreams. He knew his patience would be rewarded, as it was time for his pet to prove her submission to her rightful Alpha.

Dragging his tired thighs, Cyrus crawled forward on the bed, beside Julia until he was at the head, and could now rest back against the pillow comfortably. Resting his arms almost smugly behind his head, he waited patiently until Julia had the presence of mind to actually look up and once again see the Dog grinning triumphantly at her.

"Well, Julia? After all I did for you, you're not going to leave me unsatisfied, are you?" Cyrus teased, seeing Julia's eyes glaze over in quickly rekindled lust.

Her mind having been nearly erased in that orgasm, she had just enough sanity left to focus in on the engorged, throbbing cock standing straight up from the Husky's body, and knew that she wanted more than anything to have that ravishing her deep inside one more time.

"No, Cyrus... never..." Julia vowed with all her heart, knowing now she could feel no greater joy than to pleasure her Canine lover.

Crawling obediently to the Dog's side, Julia used every ounce of her strength to pick herself up and straddle the Beast's digitigrade legs. The woman cooed in rapidly intensifying desire as her hips found her lover's so naturally, her still throbbing pussy rubbing hard against the stone-stiff phallus that she so deeply desired to have spearing her again.

Hiking her hips up and instinctively finding the perfect alignment, Julia growled out in breathtaking delight as she slowly sunk her pussy down atop the monstrously massive phallus. It felt no less dazzling than the first time, still filling her body so far beyond what she'd ever thought capable of taking from a human.

Julia was nearly crying in happiness, her lips quivering in a mind-melting smile showing how desperate she was to maintain this connection, enjoy this bliss as long as she could and stay right where she belonged, penetrated to the hilt on a strong, virile Animal dick.

The well-ravished woman's swollen pussy lips sunk down hard until they were grinding atop the fleshy bulge rooted at the base of Cyrus's cock. Julia was constantly mewling little sighs and squeaks of sheer delight. Her hands fell forward into the fuzz-lined chest of her Canine lover to help support her.

The Beast-loving MILF was soon rocking her hips ever so slowly, grinding her aching slit all over the fat Dog knot like it were a medicine ball, still groaning low as she relished the big length of flesh spitting her up to the womb.

Cyrus joined her soft chorus, letting loose his own low, long growl. His razor-tipped claws easily found their way onto his beloved pet's hips, and he soon couldn't help himself from rocking his own pelvis back and forth.

The Husky and his submissive female were soon both groaning in exquisite comfort. This was a much more relaxed connection than how Cyrus had first fucked her, when he needed to instill his dominance at the start. Now he and Julia both only desired to gently sway their hips back and forth, the Dog lightly encouraging his lover to let her pussy raise and fall, sliding gently over the thickness of his shaft. Cyrus had already broken Julia, now he fully intended to show her just how sweet a reward the fruits of her submission would be.

"That's a good girl. Show your Alpha how deeply you're devoted to him." Cyrus rumbled low as his head sunk back into the pillow, basking in the slow-burn bliss as his human pet rode his cock.

"Y-Yeeesssss... A-Anything for you... My love..." Julia purred in utter love of her big, strong Beastman, still so devotedly rocking her pussy around the wonderful dick that was carving her new future deep into the core of her womb.

As Julia continued to discover the perfect rhythm for running his big Beast dick through her slit, Cyrus let go of the horny human's hips and delicately took hold of her wrists. Julia's eyes shone brilliantly as she looked down on her inhuman lover's wolfish grin in absolute adoration. She never stopped shaking atop his lap as the Husky pried her fingers off of his chest and forced them to interlock into his own furry digits. A high pitched, happy sigh slipped past her lips as the Beast locked their hands together, even now he was still deepening their connection as Alpha and mate, cementing his domination over her along with her undying love for him.