Close Observation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty boy was with Emma. He seemed to like sucking on her nipples. He went from one breast to the other. She stroked his head and the back of neck tenderly as he did. She was reaching forward with her left hand; she was holding his penis. She was stroking it and masturbating him gently.

'I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my arse,' she said to him. Hearing the girls saying things like that with their posh accents nearly made Ron ejaculate in his trousers. She got the boy a condom, there were some laying on top of the bedside cabinet. She took it out of the wrapper and put it on him. She turned to the wall. She bent forwards and put the palms of her hands on the wall. She titled her hips up to present her rear to him. He penetrated her anally and began to thrust hard into her. He gripped her around the waist with his hands.

I want to see you fuck her,' said the squat one to Layla, gesturing towards Annabelle. Annabelle went over towards the bed towards Layla.

'No, with a strap-on. Have you got a strap-on?' Said the squat one.

'I have indeed. Let me go and get it my darling,' said Layla. She went out of the room. The other skinny one was fondling Annabelle's breasts with one hand as he tried to get himself hard again with the other hand. She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. He cupped her groin and started to rub his hand over her vagina.

When Layla came back in, she had not only found her strap-on dildo but had put it on as well. It looked big.

'Oh my God!' said Annabelle. Ron wondered how much Range Rovers cost. Layla had handcuffs as well, black fluffy ones. She went up to Annabelle and the skinny guy. She took one of Annabelle's breasts in her hands and leaned down and sucked her nipple greedily. She and Annabelle kissed.

'That thing is massive!' said Annabelle.

'All the better to fuck you with, honey,' said Layla.

Emma was still being sodomised against the wall. She was reaching between her legs, squeezing pretty boy's testicles as he took her. Ron could hear their heavy, rhythmic breathing. Emma said she was going to come and cried out as she did.

'No, don't stop, keep going, I fucking love it,' she said. Pretty boy put his hands on her shoulders and seemed to thrust himself into her even harder.

Annabelle got on her knees and sucked on Layla's strap-on. She put her arms round Layla and closed her eyes as she fellated the dildo. Layla held her head and pulled it against the her.

'Go on, fuck her. I want to see you fuck her,' said the squat one. He almost whispered it to her. Annabelle got onto the bed. She moved herself up towards the end by the wall. She lay on her back and held her arms up by the headboard so that Layla could handcuff her. The bed's headboard was made up of wooden slats, but there were two thin vertical pieces of wood at each end that Layla could attach the handcuffs too. As she leaned over to cuff her, Annabelle lifted her head and rubbed her face against Layla' breasts as they swung over her.

When she'd cuffed her, Layla stepped back and stood at the foot of the bed. She wanted to take a second to look at Annabelle, lying there on the bed waiting for her. Annabelle opened her legs wide for her. Ron could see her vagina spread wide. Layla got on the bed and crawled forward to Annabelle. She positioned herself on top of her and put the tip of the dildo into Annabelle's vagina before quickly thrusting it into her. Anabelle cried out. Layla started rocking and thrusting at her, rhythmically, and hard. Annabelle was screaming. Layla kept going, and Annabelle was soon screaming her head off. Ron could see her eyes. She loved it. Layla's hands were on Layla's shoulders, pinning her to the bed. She was going into Anabelle harder, forcing the dildo in deeper and deeper, and Annabelle kept screaming, louder and louder.

Emma was watching them. She was being sodomised by the pretty boy. She tilted her head to the side to look at what Layla was doing to Annabelle. Pretty boy came, loudly. When he got out of her, she turned around. She smiled at him and kissed him. She took the condom off of his penis and put it into a waste bin in the corner of the room. She went over to the other skinny one, who was masturbating as he watched Layla and Annabelle. Emma got on her knees in front of him and began to fellate him. She jerked her head up and down, taking his penis in and out of her mouth quickly. She cupped his testicles as she sucked him.

Annabelle's screams seemed to keep getting louder and even higher pitched, until she climaxed. Layla got off of her, gasping, trying to get her breath. She kissed Annabelle, deeply. They looked in each other's eyes, then they kissed again. The squat guy got on the bed. He'd got a condom and put it on. He wanted to have sex with Annabelle, so Layla got out of his way. He penetrated Annabelle and started having sex with her just as energetically as Layla had. Annabelle cried out as he went into her, but not like she had with Layla. Ron could see that Annabelle was looking over the squat guy's shoulder, still looking into Layla's eyes as they had sex. Layla was stood next to the bed, looking back at Annabelle. The other skinny guy took his penis out of Emma's mouth.

'Wank me off into your mouth,' he said. Emma masturbated him until he ejaculated into her mouth and onto her face.

The squat guy was fucking Annabelle hard. He told her he was going to come; she wrapped her legs tightly around him and bucked her body against his thrusts. He quickened his pace even more as he came. When he got off of her, he looked absolutely shattered.

There was small talk after that. They were talking about the rugby and about how the one guy was playing and the other two would be watching, and getting drunk while they watched. There wasn't enough room for everybody on the double bed, so Layla and the pretty boy were laying on the rug in the middle of the room. His head was resting on her breasts. Annabelle was still handcuffed to the headboard.

'I want to see you fuck that this one again,' said the squat guy, to Layla.

'Good call,' said Annabelle.

The pretty boy had to take his head of off Layla's breasts, as she got up. Emma and the other two boys got off the bed as Layla got on. Annabelle opened her legs wide for her again. Layla mounted her. Before they got going, Layla kissed Annabelle, then kissed her again. They were looking in each other's eyes. Ron thought there was real chemistry there. He looked at Emma. She was watching them, and she didn't look happy. Annabelle and Layla started having rough, energetic sex. Annabelle was screaming again.

The squat one was erect. He got a condom, put it on.

'Can I fuck your arse?' he said to Emma.

'You certainly can,' said Emma.

He took her arm and guided her to the rug. The pretty boy got out of their way. The squat one wanted Emma positioned so that he could see Annabelle and Layla as he had sex with Emma. She was on all fours and he penetrated her anally. He sodomised her, and they both watched what was going on on the bed.

Layla needed a breather. She and Annabelle kissed. They looked in each other's eyes, and there was obviously something going on there, they liked each other. Annabelle's arms were tight round Layla. They started having sex again.

The other skinny one was erect. He got on his knees in front of Emma, his penis in front of her face. She looked frustrated, like she would rather have kept watching Layla and Annabelle, but she started to suck on his penis as the squat one sodomised her.

Annabelle had her eyes closed now. She screamed every time the dildo went into her. Her arms were wrapped tightly, right around Layla, like a shipwrecked mariner might cling on to some floating ballast.

The squat one took his penis out of Emma. He was struggling to maintain his erection, so he masturbated himself. After a few seconds he went back into Emma's anus. She reached between her legs to squeeze his testicles as they had sex. He told her he liked her doing that. The skinny one came in Emma's mouth. When he got out of the way, Emma watched Layla and Emma on the bed again.

Annabelle came very hard. She looked like she was almost in shock from the sex and from the orgasm. Layla was exhausted. She rested her weight on top of Annabelle. They kissed. The squat one came as he sodomised Emma. She went to Layla on the bed. Layla looked up at her and looked surprised to see her, like she'd forgotten Emma was in the room. Emma kissed Layla. It was a slow, soft, intimate kiss. Emma's eyes were closed as she kissed Layla, but Layla's eyes stayed open.

Pretty boy had been waiting for them to finish. He wanted Layla. He stroked her side and pulled at her, wanting her to get on all fours. She got into position for him. She was between Annabelle's legs on the bed but not close enough to lick her vagina. She arched her back. Pretty boy penetrated Layla anally. He took her quite slowly, but he was going into her as deeply as he could. She was still wearing the dildo and it hung between her legs. Ron could see Layla's face and he thought she was struggling with his size. She was groaning. Pretty boy reached under her with his right hand and held her breast. Emma was behind them, she cupped pretty boy's testicles as he took Layla. He was surprised when she did this, but he liked it. It didn't take long for him to come.

There wasn't much time left, but they wanted Layla to have anal sex with Emma. Emma was enthusiastic about this. Annabelle was uncuffed and got off the bed. Emma lay on her stomach. Layla got on top of her and penetrated her anally with the dildo. They had sex slowly. Emma was crying out, but it seemed to Ron like she was performing. Annabelle tried to get the guys hard again with her hands and with her mouth, but the time ran out.

***

Ron saw Marie again the next night. He picked her up at Embankment, outside a really posh looking bar. He took her to a different flat, in Ladbroke Grove this time. In the car she asked him questions about the army stuff, and he told her more about it all.

There were no two-way mirrors in this flat, so he couldn't watch what happened. He was in the kitchen; he had the door open a few inches so he could hear what was going on in case he had to intervene. The punter didn't know he was there. The guy sounded pretty old. Ron thought Marie was great at talking to people. She asked the guy loads of questions about his work and his experiences, and it was obvious that he was really enjoying being there with her. When she made him come, he kept saying, 'fucking hell, how do you do that?' like she'd shown him a magic trick. He said he'd be booking her again as she let him out. It took Marie a while to wash his semen out of her mouth; she had a few goes but said she could still taste it. When they got back to his car, Marie got in the passenger seat, rather than in the back like they usually did.

'Back to Katie's?' said Ron.

'No, back to mine please,' said Marie.

'Where's that? Said Ron.

'Lambeth North, near the museum, said Marie.

Oh ok. You're not staying over Katie's anymore?' said Ron. He realised he really wanted to hear some gossip, and reproached himself.

'No,' said Marie.

'Ok,' said Ron.

'It got a bit awkward,' said Marie.

'Really?' said Ron.

'Yeah. She said she was falling for me,' said Marie.

'Oh, ok,' said Ron. He sympathised with Katie; he could see quite clearly why people were so impressed by Marie, he thought she was marvellous.

'Yes. She said she was falling for me, and she said she knew I didn't feel the same, so we'd have to stop seeing each other, but I felt like she was really hoping I would say I did feel the same. It was awkward,' said Marie.

'Because you don't,' said Ron.

'No. Katie's great, we had a great time, but I just wanted to get some experience with a woman, really,' said Marie.

'Right,' said Ron.

'She's great though, I'm not slagging her off or anything. She's gorgeous, and the sex was incredible. I've used stuff she taught me when I've been working with Vickie, and I made Vickie come,' said Marie.

'She did seem to enjoy herself with you,' said Ron.

'I enjoyed being with her,' said Marie, smiling.

'Have you seen her outside work?' asked Ron.

'No, not yet. We're meeting up tomorrow, all of us. We meet up once a week to sort the money out, have a drink and a catch up. I'll see her tomorrow. Maybe she'll be up for something if we're not working in the night,' said Marie.

'How's the studying going?'

'The studying's great but placement's difficult,' said Marie.

'Placement?' said Ron.

'I'm on placement in New Cross as part of my course, that's why we're working together. I love the work but...'

'But what?' said Ron. She looked like she was trying to decide whether or not to tell him what the 'but' was.

'There's someone there I like, and they're married' said Marie.

'Ah,' said Ron.

'And when I say it's someone I like; I mean its someone I love, and I can't stop thinking about them,' said Marie.

'That's not good,' said Ron.

'No,' said Marie.

'Well, we've all been there. Do you see them much, in the day?' said Ron.

'Yes. All the time... Ron, can we talk about something else? This is hurting me' said Marie.

'Yeah, no worries,' he said.

Nothing was said for a few moments. He looked over at her and realised that she'd started crying.

'Fucking hell. You want me to stop the car?' he asked.

'No,' she said, through her tears. She got some tissues from her bag and wiped at her eyes.

'It's fucking embarrassing,' she said.

'Don't be embarrassed,' he said.

When they stopped at traffic lights, he awkwardly put his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it.

They didn't say anything else until they got to where she lived. Ron knew the area and knew the block of flats she lived in. He'd had friends who lived there when he was a kid. He knew that a lot of people had bought these places, and so a lot of the people here now were probably wealthy, but in case even a fraction of the people who had lived here in the old days were still about, he was going to fucking walk Marie to her door, and he was going to watch her go inside it when she got there. She was up on the third floor. The lift worked; Ron was astounded by this and thought that London really had changed.

'Are you ok?' said Ron.

'Yeah. I'm fine,' she replied.

'Are you sure? I hated seeing you crying,' said Ron.

'You should be my psychologist. You should be fixing me instead of the other way round,' she said.

'Probably,' said Ron.

'Thanks for bringing me back and walking me up here. And thanks for looking after us all,' she said. She hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Ron made it to the Jamaican takeaway with time to spare. The lady who worked there called him 'Mr pork, rice and peas' now. He took his food home, and he finally had some of the whiskey. He'd liked it when Marie kissed him. He hadn't wanted to let go of her.

12