Close Observation Ch. 10

Story Info
Emma and Marie entertain six students.
13.2k words
4.46
12.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Japanese gentleman was called Fudaki Shimizu. He was from Yokahama. Fudaki was in London with his wife, Rumiko, and their four-year-old daughter, Ishi. Fudaki worked for a corporation. He would be spending the majority of his trip in meetings in office buildings close to Great Portland Street tube station. He was slightly built but steely looking. He was smart and dapper, wearing a well-fitting, pin-striped suit. His English was good. His wife's English was not so good, but Ron could forgive that because she was very attractive. Ishi, the toddler, was the cutest thing Ron had seen in his life. When he'd met them at arrivals, he'd wanted to pick her up and cuddle her.

They were in the car now. Their hotel was on a back double coming off of Gloucester Road. Ron said he hoped it wouldn't be too noisy for them there, but Fudaki told him that Yokahama was very built up and they were used to noise and bustle. Fudaki said that Ron would be spending most of his time taking Rumiko and Ishi around the shops of the West End. He said that Rumiko liked to spend his money on clothes and shoes that she then didn't wear. He and Ron laughed. Rumiko couldn't understand what they were saying and wondered what they were laughing at.

The hotel was high-end, there was a footman outside with a top hat and tails. Ron felt he was lowering the tone just by walking in with the bags. It took two trips up the stairs. Fudaki said that his wife had packed too much clothes and wouldn't wear hardly any of them. He said his wife was mentally unbalanced. Ron was laughing again. He was in a good mood because he liked Fudaki, and because he'd had sex the night before.

***

Ron took Rumiko and Ishi to Sloane Street. People were noticing Ishi and saying how adorable she was. They went into a designer clothing boutique where a doorman needed to unlock the door to let you in. The doorman and the staff made a fuss of Ishi.

Rumiko didn't seem very maternal. She seemed to expect Ron to watch Ishi whilst she shopped. Ron thought that every piece of clothing, and every item in the boutique, was disgusting and ridiculous. There was a grey and blue patterned scarf which cost seven hundred pounds.

They worked their way up both sides of Sloane Street, going in almost every shop and boutique. Ron realised quite quickly that he would have rather been in Afghanistan. He did like holding Ishi's hand as they walked along, though. He thought Rumiko seemed to be buying a lot of stuff.

***

Fudaki, Rumiko and Ishi were going to eat at the hotel, and they were jet lagged, so Fudaki said he wouldn't need Ron until the morning. After spending not far off six hours in the shops with Rumiko, Ron felt like drinking heavily, but he called Katie to see if anything was going on that night. Katie said that the Barristers apparently felt like a change from Victoria and had booked Emma. Ron didn't know how he felt about doing this one, but he didn't think he could turn it down without giving Katie an explanation.

Emma was waiting outside her building. He got out to go around and open the door for her. She put her arms around him and kissed him on the mouth. When they were both in the car, she leaned over and planted a long kiss on his cheek.

'How was your day?' she asked him.

'I'm minding a Japanese guy and his family, and I had to go round with his wife and his daughter while she went clothes shopping. Nightmare,' he said.

'Oh no! That's like worst case scenario for a man isn't it?' said Emma.

'It certainly is, said Ron.

'... Ok, these guys, tonight, they're regulars but they normally only book Vicky, is that right?' said Emma.

'I've met them, I took Vicky over there. I quite liked them,' said Ron.

'Are any of them good looking?' asked Emma.

'They're pretty old,' said Ron.

'I don't care about age,' said Emma.

'I don't know. I'm not really an expert on blokes' sex appeal,' said Ron.

'I suppose not,' said Emma.

'How does it work Emma? Every time I see you with men, it looks like you're into it. Even with fat, horrible, pissy, strangly guy. How d'you do it?' asked Ron.

'I like being fucked. Even with him, I liked it when he was fucking me, and when he was pissing in my mouth, I knew it was turning him on. I could see it in his eyes, and when blokes, or anyone are turned on by me, that turns me on. And it really turns me on. 'Last night, there was a bit where I was getting fucked, and there were guys there wanking, watching me getting fucked, and I knew they were turned on by looking at me and looking at what I was doing. I can't even contain myself when stuff like that's happening, it's amazing.'

'So, it's for real?' asked Ron.

'You can't act in this job, it's so bloody obvious. I've done duos where I'm trying to get stuck into the girl and it's obvious that they're not even bi, and I think, why are you even here, why are you even doing this?'

'Right,' said Ron.

'Layla acts. She doesn't want to get fucked by men. She's got her fuck buddy who she sees now and again, but she doesn't enjoy what the clients do to her, and it's obvious. That's why you'll see that when it's her and another girl, punters will fuck the other girl, and they'll want to watch Layla with the girl, but they won't be too bothered with doing stuff to her,' said Emma.

'I've got you,' said Ron.

'You can't act. If you don't enjoy it, you shouldn't be doing it. Like at the moment, Marie, Vicky and I are the best, out of the girls Katie's got. I'm not Marie's biggest fan at the moment, because as we speak, she's probably in bed with Layla still, and you know I've had a soft spot for Layla, but Marie's like me, she gets turned on by pleasing other people in bed. Vicky's the same,' said Emma.

'You fell for Layla a bit?' asked Ron.

'I did,' said Emma.

'I wouldn't think you had much in common,' said Ron.

'You mean because she's working class and I'm posh?' asked Emma.

'Yes,' said Ron.

'You're right. All we had to talk about was the punters and the other girls. I can't explain it. We shagged and something happened; it was amazing and my head went. And I thought it was mutual,' said Emma.

'You're not so sure now,' said Ron.

'She's probably in bed with Marie right this minute. You saw them last night. And she's been having fun with Vicky and her fucking tits, and she was shagging Katie. I feel like an idiot, like people are laughing at me,' said Emma.

'I haven't heard anyone laughing at you,' said Ron.

'You don't have to be nice. I know they don't like me. I can be quite direct sometimes when I'm speaking to people, and that doesn't always make me popular,' said Emma.

'No one's said anything,' said Ron. Emma smiled knowingly.

'Oh, I bet they have. If they find out about last night, they'll hate me more.

'What did you do last night?' asked Ron.

'Slept with you. There was this big thing about who would get you into bed first. Everyone thought it would be Vicky because of her tits, but I suspect you've got a thing for Marie, so I thought it would be her, but it wasn't was it, it was me,' said Emma. She smiled at him.

There was a lot in that statement for Ron to process. His self-esteem hadn't been good since he'd started to occasionally piss himself. He didn't think of himself as a catch, so to hear that a bunch of very attractive women had thought about having sex with him was a big thing. The fact that Emma realised he liked Marie was a bigger thing. The burning sensation was in his cheeks, round his jaw, spreading over his body. He could feel himself going red.

'I don't want Marie to know,' said Ron.

'I'm hardly going to tell her!' said Emma.

'What made you think that?' said Ron.

'You picked me up yesterday, and when we got Marie, you changed. Your demeanour changed. It was subtle, but I noticed. It was like you were slightly more alert, slightly anxious. So, I thought, here we go, does he like her? Then I was looking at you when Marie was with Layla, and I knew,' said Emma.

'Do you think she knows?' asked Ron.

'No,' said Emma. 'And I'm certainly not going to tell her.'

'Thank you,' said Ron.

***

'Hugo, look at this young lady!' said DVD barrister.

'Bloody hell,' said Hugo. Emma was laughing.

'And Ron is here again. Hello Ron!' said DVD barrister.

'Hello there Ron,' said Alexander.

'Hi, you alright?' said Ron.

'We're splendid, and all the better for seeing this young lady and your good self,' said DVD barrister.

'Gentlemen, this is my friend Emma, Emma this is Hugo, Alexander, and... I'm really sorry sir, I forgot your...'

'John. Hutchings, QC. At your service,' said DVD barrister.

'Hi everyone,' said Emma.

'Good evening Emma,' they seemed to chorus in return.

'Young lady, if Hugo could escort you to the bedroom, he will dress you and go through the modus operandi. He will sort the paperwork out as well,' said John.

'Come this way my dear,' said Hugo. He and Emma went to the bedroom.

Ron loved their flat. He was tidy by nature, and the place was exceptionally cluttered, but he loved it anyway. There were books absolutely everywhere, on shelves, and in piles sometimes a few feet high. Everything looked old, but good quality. He supposed that that statement probably described the barristers pretty well.

'Please take a seat Ron. I'd suggest the chair on the far side. If young Emma is going to be moving around between us, one wouldn't want her to drip anything onto your shoes if she has to come across you,' said John.

'That's admirable forward thinking, Mr Hutchings, if you don't mind my saying,' said Alexander.

'Why thank you Alexander,' said John.

Ron sat down. It was the same brown leather armchair he'd sat in last time and he sank right into it, it was amazing.

'Right. Two films. We have... this one is called, 'A Quiet Place,' and we also have, 'Black Cock Down.' Thoughts?'

'A Quiet Place, what's that one about?' said Alexander.

'Says here it's about monsters,' said John.

'Monsters?' asked Alexander.

'Yes. Horror film,' said John.

'Like that one with the lady in the boat with the children?' asked Alexander.

'I suppose so yes,' said John.

'Hugo shall have to have a say, of course,' said John.

'Of course. I rather think Ron should get a say as well, he'll probably see more of it than we will, we'll be off with young Emma,' said John.

'Of course, yes. Thoughts Ron? A quiet place or black cock down?'

'What's Black Cock Down about?' asked Ron.

'Says here it's an interracial anal fest,' said John, looking at the back of the DVD.

'I'd probably lean towards the horror film' said Ron. He did think 'Black Cock Down' sounded intriguing though.

'One for 'A Quiet Place. Alexander?' asked John.

'I'd go with that one as well,' said Alexander.

'Two for 'A Quiet Place'. I must say I quite fancy Black Cock Down. I think it might get us in the mood for young Emma,' said John.

'I certainly shan't need any help getting in the mood for young Emma,' said Alexander.

'No, I take your point. Lovely young lady. We'll see what Hugo says' said John.

They didn't have to wait for very long. Hugo brought Emma out. She crawled on her hands and knees, naked. Hugo led her with the leash attached to her collar. She lay in front of the television and closed her eyes.

'Hugo. On the DVD front, we have a choice between a horror film and an interracial anal fest. Thoughts?' asked John.

'Horror film for me. I rather liked that one with the young lady in the little boat, remember that one?' said Hugo.

'I do indeed. I rather liked it too,' said John.

'And nothing against our Afro-Caribbean friends of course, but the interracial stuff doesn't row my boat for some reason' said Hugo.

'It's the horror film by three votes to one,' said John.

'Splendid,' said Alexander.

Ron had to sort the DVD out for them again. He had to crouch right by Emma's head to get to the DVD player. She opened her eyes for a second and looked up at him, conspiratorially. Ron tried to skip some of the trailers on the DVD but realised it had been set so he couldn't. It took a few minutes for him to be able to get the film going.

When he sat down, he looked at Emma. He found that he would almost forget how attractive she was. He wondered if it was like when you went to a place that was really exciting or beautiful. He'd been on an exercise in New Zealand, years ago. At first, he'd thought it was the most stunningly picturesque place he'd seen. The landscape had nearly taken his breath away; he couldn't imagine anywhere being lovelier. Two weeks in, he didn't even notice the views, he was just thinking about how much his pack hurt his shoulders.

Now he looked at Emma, and it was as if he was looking at her for the first time. Emma was slim, but she was fit. A lot of women seemed to think that how attractive they were was simply decided by their weight. If they were very skinny, then they were hot. Ron thought that was complete and utter nonsense. Emma was very slim, but her body was toned. There was a tightness, a firmness, to her body, that made you want to reach out and touch her. Her tan seemed to keep getting deeper as the summer went on, to the point where she could now probably be taken for being a member of some ethnic minority. The contrast between her skin and her blonde hair was stark. Emma's hair was naturally slightly curly. It wasn't quite shoulder length. Ron thought her hair looked like the singer Kylie Minogue's used to look on her videos.

Emma's breasts were enhanced. They were in proportion with the rest of her body though. Ron thought this was a big thing. He could imagine women having a temptation, if they were having them done, to just go massive. Vicky had probably done that, and God knew the results had been impressive, but there was a difference between the two of them. Ron thought Vicky was gorgeous. He could imagine her in a porn film, but he could imagine Emma in a Hollywood film. That was the difference. He could see Emma on the red carpet at the Oscars, and he could imagine the other women on the red carpet being jealous.

She had legs as well. They weren't long like Annabelle's, but Ron thought you would still look at her when she was wearing a skirt or one of her dresses and think, that girl's got great legs. Emma and Marie were similar, in that they seemed to have everything (he could imagine Katie looking at Emma for the first time, and dollar signs flashing in her eyes).

If there was one thing about Emma though, above all the other stuff, it was her face. When Ron had met her, when she was with the chaps, he'd kept finding himself staring at her face. Even when she was stark naked and being sodomised, he'd be looking through the door, staring at her face. All her features seemed just right, perfect. Her nose, her mouth, her cheek bones, her teeth, everything seemed in proportion. Then you saw her eyes. Her eyes were blue, and when she looked in Ron's eyes he got this feeling, and he'd noticed this ever since he'd first met her: it was almost like fear. It had been quite uncomfortable, because he'd realised that this person was actually going to have some power over him, and over other people, purely because of what she looked like.

Now Emma lay on the floor naked, with a collar round her neck, attached to a leash, attached to an old bloke. Alexander clicked his fingers and Emma rose and went over to him. He patted his lap and she sat on it. Hugo handed Alexander the leash. Alexander groped between Emma's legs. He kept his hand there as the film started.

Alexander took Emma off to the bedroom about ten minutes into the film. She crawled in front of him on the floor. When they came back and she laid down again, he could see red marks on her knees from when she'd been crawling. Hugo had evidently been waiting his turn. He clicked his fingers and Emma went over to him. Next time Ron looked over, her head was bobbing up and down over his lap as she fellated him.

Ron thought the film was brilliant. Monsters had invaded America. They had incredibly sensitive hearing, so for the humans in the film to survive they had to stay completely silent. Ron thought that if someone described the film to him, he would have thought it was bollocks, but he found he was thoroughly enjoying it, and nearly physically jumped out of his seat at one point. Next time he looked at Emma she was fellating John (who Ron still found himself thinking of as DVD barrister).

Pretty soon all three of them took Emma to the bedroom. Hugo held the leash and she crawled in front of them. Minutes later, Ron had to find the DVD controller to pause the film so that he could go and make sure things were ok. Everyone seemed happy when he looked through the crack in the door. Hugo was on his back. Emma sat on top of him. His penis was in her anus. Alexander was perched over her, penetrating her vagina. John seemed happy to watch from the side of the bed. Ron went back to the film.

They stayed there for a good while, all of them. Ron would look in now and again. They were usually taking it in turns to sodomise her. Emma would be on all fours and one of them would be pumping away at her. On one occasion, Alexander was licking Emma's vagina as she lay on her back. Hugo crouched over her face, his knees either side of her head as she sucked his penis from below.

Ron wasn't massively impressed with the ending to the film, but it had been good overall. Just after it had ended, the barristers led Emma, crawling on the floor, out of the bedroom, and took her round to where Ron assumed the bathroom would be. He realised he'd spent last night with someone who regularly let people urinate into her mouth.

When he took the DVD out, there was football highlights on the television, but it was big Premier League Clubs playing in Europe, which Ron didn't care about. He left the television on whilst he looked at his phone. His niece had sent him a short video of a bulldog trying to eat some hamburgers off of a table. The dog was too small to reach the hamburgers but kept trying. Ron thought it was a funny video and admired the dog's vain persistence. He sent his niece a message back saying, 'LOL.'

He looked into the bathroom. It was a large, tidy, luxurious bathroom, in contrast to the rest of the flat. The toilet and bath were of turquoise marble. Alexander and Emma were stood in the bath. Alexander was urinating onto Emma. John and Hugo watched. Ron went and sat back down. He realised the job had, in a short time, made him accustomed to looking at old men's shrivelled genitalia. He barely registered any more when confronted by them. On television, he saw some highlights of an Italian football club playing against a Spanish one and had to admit that the standard of the football looked high. The club Ron supported were not good. He liked to watch them regardless but felt a pang of jealousy for fans of the clubs on the screen, who presumably got to watch stuff like this every week.

When he looked in the bathroom again, the shower had obviously been on. The bathroom was steamy, and the mirrors were misted. Alexander and Hugo were towelling themselves down, but Hugo was sodomising Emma. They had sex standing up. Hugo's torso was pressed against Emma's back. They thrust energetically against each other. He held her breasts in the palm of his hands. Emma seemed to be enjoying it. Ron wondered if they'd' showered, then realised that there was some more time left.

***

'I loved those guys!' said Emma, as they drove back.

'I like them too,' said Ron.

'One of them's actually quite handsome,' said Emma.

'Which one? Aren't they a bit long in the tooth?' asked Ron.