Close Observation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short while, Tarquin came through the kitchen. Ron was glad to notice that he'd put trousers on. He made himself a glass of water and fished a bottle of white wine out of the fridge.

'I forgot to offer the ladies a drink,' said Tarquin. 'And yourself, of course. Would you like anything?'

'No, thank you. Driving,' said Ron.

Raf came into the kitchen. He was wearing briefs. It struck Ron that in South East London, where he grew up, everyone got to thirteen/fourteen and they started lifting weights, or they boxed, or they did martial arts, or they just smacked people around in the street or cut them. You had to appear tough. People wouldn't respect you otherwise, and women wouldn't give you the time of day. These chaps, Tarquin and Raf and Ethan, looked to Ron like a puff of wind would blow them over, but they were beating gorgeous women off with a stick, and it looked like they were getting gorgeous women to do whatever they wanted them to do. Ron wished he'd grown up where they'd grown up, it might have been easier.

Ethan and Tarquin were looking at each other. They were gesturing with their eyes at Ron.

'Ron, it is Ron isn't it?' asked Tarquin.

'Yup,' said Ron.

'Would you like to come up and join in?' asked Tarquin. For a fraction of a second, Ron wondered what it would be like having sex with Elaine or Caroline.

'I can't I'm afraid. My job is strictly to observe. Thank you anyway,' said Ron. Tarquin and Raf made eye contact.

'We'd be prepared to pay. We could you pay you the same as the blonde lady,' said Tarquin.

Rather than kindly offering to let Ron join in with the girls, these boys wanted to have sex with him. He managed to keep a straight face.

'I'm sorry chaps, I'm straight,' he said. They looked disappointed.

'Oh, no worries, said Tarquin.

It suddenly felt awkward. The boys hurriedly took glasses of wine and whiskey and went back up. Ron didn't know what to think. He didn't know if Raf and Tarquin had intended for him to be top or bottom. Whether they wanted him to be top or bottom suddenly seemed of such importance that he was tempted to follow them up the stairs to find out. He tried to go back to the art book but found that he couldn't stop himself from laughing.

***

Ron thought twice about going up again in case the young chaps were doing stuff to each other. After a while though, he thought he'd better have a look. There was still more than an hour left on the booking. He listened on the stairs but couldn't tell if anything dodgy was going on.

The first room was a male-free zone. Emma and Elaine were lying on the bed in each other's arms, kissing. They were really kissing; Emma looked like she had when she'd been with Layla.

Marie was with the petite blonde. They lay facing each other. Marie fingered the blonde's vagina, whilst sucking on her breasts.

In the other room, Tarquin, Raf and Ethan were all penetrating Caroline at the same time. Raf was sodomising her, Ethan was beneath her, penetrating her vaginally. Tarquin knelt in front of her, his penis in her mouth. As Ron was watching, Caroline jerked her head back, releasing Tarquin's penis from her mouth. She moaned. She was in pain; she was struggling with what they were doing to her. She gritted her teeth and bowed her head down towards Ethan's face. Her hair was in Ethan's face and he brushed it aside with his hand. Tarquin lifted her head up towards his penis. Ron noticed that his penis was very long. Tarquin put himself back into Caroline's mouth.

Ron looked at the canvas mounted on the wall above the bed. It was a painting of a young lady, nude. It wasn't one of the girls that were present. Ron was impressed with it. The lines were blurry, and the colours seemed unnaturally bright but there was something about the whole thing that he liked. He went back down to the kitchen.

***

Ron only went up one more time. About twenty minutes before the end of the booking, Raf came down to the kitchen. He'd had enough. He said hello to Ron then poured himself a large glass of their single malt. He filled the tumbler almost to the top then added a tiny bit of water. He sat across from Ron on the table. He picked up the book Ron had been reading earlier and leafed through it. Ron thought he'd have one last patrol upstairs before it was time to think about going.

In the first room, nearest to the top of the stairs, Emma and Caroline were having sex on the double bed. Ron thought it was quite a sight, the two of them together. He hadn't encountered many women in his life who he thought was even close to being as attractive as Emma, but Caroline was up there. She was beautiful and there was something about her body, her body had this healthiness to it. She was slim, but she looked like she was supposed to be slim, that she didn't need to vomit her breakfast up or survive on a couple of lettuce leaves a fortnight to look like this. When he looked at Caroline's body, Ron felt almost a compulsive need to reach out and touch her. Emma looked to be enjoying Caroline. Ron wasn't surprised that she was.

Ethan and Elaine were beside them on the bed. Elaine lay on her stomach and Ethan lay on top of her. He was sodomising her. The position they were in made his thrusts and strokes look awkward. He sodomised Elaine hard and forcefully. Ron could see Elaine's face. He head was on its side on the bed. He didn't think she was enjoying what Ethan was doing.

Tarquin and Marie were in the other room. They were having sex in the missionary position. It looked slow and intimate; they looked in each other's eyes. Ron wondered how he would describe the look in Marie's eyes. He thought that if you watched someone, who you cared about a great deal, doing something that impressed you a great deal, almost to the point of wonderment, your eyes would look like Marie's.

***

Ron stayed at his flat that night. Emma had invited him in when he'd dropped her off, but he told her he would have to leave early to get to Fudaki and Rumiko's hotel. He suspected she would want to stay in bed after the thing with Le Brodeur and the student orgy. She said it might be better if they left it that night. She gave him a lovely kiss. Ron couldn't taste or smell anything but found himself wondering if she'd had a chance to brush her teeth or use mouthwash after the booking.

He'd got back to his place and had drunk whiskey, not the blue label that the chaps had given him, he was saving the bottles of that he had left for if Marie decided she did want to walk off into the sunset with someone with urinary incontinence, or in case Millwall Football Club managed to do something positive on a football pitch. He had red label, the cheap stuff. He'd thought he'd just have a glass to help him sleep but ended up having most of the bottle. He thought about stopping working for Katie.

In the morning, Ron drove very carefully, being almost certain he was still over the limit. The traffic was bumper to bumper all the way to the West End, so there wasn't much scope for a bad accident. He wasn't happy with himself for drinking the night before he had to drive.

***

Fudaki would be in meetings in the morning, but he said he wanted to come and meet Rumiko, Ishi and Ron at lunchtime so they could go sightseeing. He asked Ron to show him what tube lines to use to meet them at Piccadilly, but Ron said he must take a taxi. When he'd first met them, Ron had noticed the watch Fudaki wore. He suspected that it was custom made. He wasn't an expert on watches, but he guessed it might be worth fifty thousand pounds or more. Ron said that if he had noticed Fudaki's watch, other people would as well, so he would be better off staying out of the underground.

Fudaki left for his meeting. The company had sent a chauffeur driven car for him every day. He took Rumiko and Ishi back to Knightsbridge. They seemed to go into a lot of shops that Rumiko had been in before. Katie texted Ron at eleven. She said she needed to see him. He wondered if he had done something wrong. They arranged to meet up that evening. She was going to be in Westminster in the afternoon. Ron named a pub he knew in St James where they could meet.

Ron always thought the lights in Harrods were too bright. They didn't help his hangover. Rumiko finally bought something that he liked. It was a present for Ishi, a light blue jumpsuit (the Harrods shop assistant called it a 'onesie'). It was made out of very soft material. When Rumiko brought Ishi out of the changing room wearing it, the other customers around the changing rooms said how cute Ishi looked. They made a fuss of her. The shop assistants were calling their colleagues over to look at Ishi. A young Asian shop assistant asked Rumiko if she could take a photo of Ishi on her phone and Rumiko said that she could.

In the afternoon, Fudaki met them. They walked through Hyde Park. They stopped at the serpentine briefly but Ishi was frightened by a goose which came close to her. They stopped by the cavalry statue to feed the squirrels, which seemed to restore Ishi's spirits, then walked through the subways at Hyde Park Corner to Green Park, then down to the palace. There were tourists everywhere at the Palace. Fudaki seemed impressed by it. The Scots Guards were on duty outside. Ron thought they could have been smarter, but they didn't look too bad. Ron had always found that the Scots Guards could have a tear-up when they needed to.

They did Horse Guards, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, then Piccadilly Circus. Ron was constantly vigilant because he was worried someone would try to steal Fudaki's watch. There were so many tourists that he found he was constantly scanning round seas of faces to see if anyone looked suspicious. They decided they wanted to go back to the hotel at four. Ron was happy to hail a taxi. Fudaki invited him to dinner with them at the hotel but Ron said he had to be somewhere.

***

Katie was in the pub when he got there. It had been a warm day, and she wore an olive-green dress. It was cut low in the front. Katie had large breasts. Ron thought she looked gorgeous. The pub was small, and it was quite busy. There were a lot of middle-aged men in smart suits drinking beer, inside and outside the pub. Ron assumed they worked at Sotheby's around the corner.

'Hello you,' Said Katie.

'Alright?' said Ron.

'What have you been up to?' Katie asked.

'I've been minding a Japanese family. We've been sightseeing. Buckingham Palace, houses of parliament, all that stuff. Drink?' asked Ron.

'I'm sorted thanks,' said Katie. She had what looked like a gin and tonic in front of her. Ron was driving so he didn't bother going to the bar. He sat down opposite Katie.

'You look lovely,' said Ron.

'Thank you, said Katie. She looked surprised by the compliment.

'So what's up? What's going on?' asked Ron.

'I wanted your opinion on something, you being a bloke,' said Katie.

'What's that,' asked Ron.

'You were at the thing with the students last night? Well Emma shagged one of the girls there, and they got talking and this girl's thinking about working for me over the summer,' said Katie.

Ron wondered which one of them it was. He thought they were all very attractive. Ron wasn't sure if he wanted it to be Elaine.

'Which one was it, what's her name? asked Ron.

'Caroline. I haven't met her yet. Did you see her?' asked Katie.

'Yes. She's gorgeous, she is absolutely lovely, in my opinion,' said Ron.

'Ok, wow. That is a glowing reference. Is she bi?'

'I saw her with Emma and she looked like she was enjoying herself,' said Ron.

'Ok, I like what I'm hearing. Do you think she'd do anal?'

'I saw her getting fucked by the three lads at the same time. I'm not sure how much she was enjoying it, but she was letting them do it,' said Ron.

'Triple penetration, eh? She sounds amazing. I'll meet her. If she struggles with anal stuff, I'll get Layla to break her in and get her enjoying it. You think I can make some money from this girl?'

'She is gorgeous, honestly,' said Ron.

'Did you see one of the boys, called Tarquin?' asked Katie.

'Yeah. Why?' asked Ron.

'Marie said he had a big cock. She said she had a good time with him,' said Katie.

'Really? I didn't notice. I don't pay that much attention to cocks,' said Ron.

'No, I suppose not. She tells me stuff like that, and it's like she has no clue that I'm basically in love with her,' said Katie.

'I can imagine that hurting,' said Ron.