Close Observation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline had sex with a client she hadn't met before, who hadn't used the agency before. Ron didn't see the man. He finished his book with about an hour left. It was the one about the battle on the Eastern front in World War II, and Ron was left with the impression that the Russians had won, basically, because they had so many men and tanks that the Germans hadn't had the time and ammunition to take them all out. He killed the rest of the time by looking at his phone. He saw a video clip of a man who appeared to have poured petrol on his lawn to get rid of an ant infestation. The clip showed the man twice attempt to drop a lit match on the hole where he'd put the petrol, with no result. On his third attempt, the whole garden seemed to explode. Ron couldn't help laughing out loud and was worried that the client might have heard. Caroline didn't mention anything afterwards. She told him the client was an Arab man who had been pretty badly overweight. He'd been into anal.

Caroline asked him to take her back to the house in Pimlico. When they got back, Annabelle was out but Vicky was in. After he'd eaten, Ron got ready to go out again. He was due at the flat in Victoria with Layla and Emma. He wasn't sure how it was going to go.

***

Both of them got there just before the time, which was rare. Ron assumed they'd both expected it to feel awkward. Ron let Layla in, then Emma just afterwards. He saw Layla give Emma an awkward hug in greeting as he went around to the obs. room. Both the girls were already made up, they just needed to change. Emma put thigh-high leather boots on. Ron thought she looked unbelievable.

The client arrived almost exactly on time. Ron always expected clients to be older, but this one looked to be in his twenties. He had long, light brown hair. He was very thin. He wore combat trousers, which amused Ron, and a t-shirt with a picture of an ostrich with its head buried in the sand on it. Katie's website said that customers should dress a bit smarter, to at least wear a shirt when they came to a booking, but this gentleman seemed harmless enough, and he looked physically clean. Katie had told Ron his name was Simon.

Simon was happy to take a shower. Emma and Layla were left in the bedroom. Emma sat on the bed and Layla was stood by the chest with the condom box on it. They didn't look at each other at first. When they did look at each other, they made eye contact and they laughed. Emma went to Layla and they hugged. Layla put her right hand on Emma's rear when they embraced. Emma kissed Layla on the mouth, briefly. She moved her pelvis forward and pressed her groin against Layla. Layla kissed Emma; they kissed deeply. Layla still had her hand on Emma's rear, and Ron could see the muscles in her arm flex as she pulled Emma's body against her. Ron thought Layla was aroused. Emma looked mesmerised, like she always did when she was with Layla.

They broke from their kiss when Simon came out of the bathroom. He had a towel tied around him.

'You all ready for us my love?' said Layla.

Simon smiled nervously. Emma turned towards him and held her arms out. He went and put his arms around Emma, and she kissed him. Layla went behind Simon and pressed her body up against him. She undid his towel and it slid to the floor. Emma reached down between them and started to caress his penis and testicles. She did it slowly and gently. Ron could almost feel it. Simon started to become erect, Ron wasn't surprised that he did.

'Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck my arse?' said Emma. She said it very softly and she looked into Simon's eyes when she said it. Ron couldn't see Simon's face because of the angle. Emma was masturbating him.

'Do you want to bend me over?' asked Emma. She almost whispered it to him, as she gently masturbated him.

'Yeah,' said Simon.

Emma let go of his penis and took his hand. Layla let go of Simon. She squeezed his left buttock as he followed Emma over to the bed. She took her knickers and bra off and got on the bed on all fours.

Simon got on the bed and got behind her. Layla had got a condom for Simon. She put it on him. He was taller, so he had to position his knees apart a bit, to get himself to the level where he could penetrate Emma's anus. His penis went into her.

'That feels nice, that's lovely,' said Emma.

Simon started to move himself in and out of her anus. Emma bucked back against him. It took them a short while to find their rhythm. Ron could see the look on Emma's face, he thought she was going to come.

Layla went behind them. She reached out and cupped Simon's testicles. She held on to them and squeezed them whilst he thrust at Emma's anus. Ron thought that if that was him, if the pair of them were doing that to him, he would last seconds, and almost as soon as he had the thought, Simon gasped as he ejaculated.

'Oh, my fucking God!' said Simon.

Emma and Layla laughed.

'Was that nice, my lovely?' asked Layla.

'That was fucking incredible. Pardon my French,' said Simon.

'How are you doing young lady, were you close?' said Layla to Emma.

'Yes,' said Emma.

'Ok, come here then,' said Layla.

'Emma positioned herself in front of Layla with her legs open. Layla put two fingers of her left hand in Emma's anus. She inserted them gently. Once her fingers were all the way in, she kept them there, she didn't move them in or out. She put three fingers of her right hand into Emma's vagina and started fingering it violently. She pressed Emma's clitoris with her thumb and Emma started to groan. She closed her eyes and leaned her head right back. She came. She screamed. Her body shook, when she came.

Simon lay on his back. Layla and Emma lay next to him on either side, cuddling against him. Emma started kissing Simon's neck and the side of his jaw, by his ear.

'Do you live in London, my lovely?' asked Layla.

'I live in Camden... I'm a musician,' said Simon.

'Oh wow! What instrument do you play?' asked Layla.

'Bass guitar,' said Simon.

'Oh wow, are you in a band?' asked Layla.

Without saying anything, Emma climbed over Simon's legs. She caressed Layla's legs, then pulled her knickers off. She parted Layla's legs and licked her vagina. Layla stroked the back of Emma's head as Emma licked her clitoris. Emma's eyes were closed.

'I'm in a band, yeah. We play jazz,' said Simon.

The conversation tailed off quickly at that point. They were both more interested in what Emma was doing. Simon masturbated himself as he watched. He sat up to get a better view of Emma licking Layla's vagina. Layla closed her eyes.

Layla started to almost purr as Emma worked on her vagina. Simon began to become erect again. Layla mover her body, shifting the position of her pelvis slightly, this way and that, to position her clitoris against Emma's tongue. Ron could hear Emma breathing though her nose.

Layla briefly opened her eyes and saw that Simon was erect. She beckoned to him. He moved towards her, kneeling on the bed. He saw Emma open her eyes and look to her right as she felt the pressure on the duvet as he moved. Simon knelt next to Layla, and Layla masturbated him with her left hand. She was trying to make him ejaculate on to her breasts, but Simon wanted to be fellated. He ended up almost in the press up position, across Layla's face, with his penis above her face. Layla lifted her face up and took his penis into her mouth. She put the palm of her left hand against the top of his thigh, as if she was lifting a weight. Ron thought she didn't want Simon thrusting and forcing his penis down her throat when he got excited.

It didn't take Simon very long to come at all. Ron thought it looked good, what Layla was doing. He was constantly aroused by seeing the girls working, but every now and again he would see something and think that he would like to try it himself. Layla swallowed Simon's semen, then she lay her head back, relaxed, and enjoyed what Emma was doing to her.

Layla came even harder than Simon did. Ron was convinced it was a genuine response, he didn't think she was exaggerating in front of the client. Emma kissed Layla. She closed her eyes when she did.

Layla pleasured Simon for the rest of the booking. Ron wasn't sure if Emma was still aware that he was in the room, or that he existed, or if anyone other than Layla existed in the world. Simon ejaculated into Layla's mouth on two more occasions, in exactly the same way, positioning himself over her. He came hard, both times. Emma made Layla come again too. She made Layla cry out.

When Simon left, he seemed happy and satisfied. He'd come four times, which was pretty good for an hour and a half, but Ron felt maybe Emma could have been more on her game. He thought she'd ignored the client. He understood, he thought she'd probably been desperately waiting to work with Layla again. He wondered if she saw it as a chance to get Layla back, or to get her interested again.

***

In the car afterwards, Emma and Layla sat in the back. No one said anything, it was silent as they drove. Ron would look in his mirror every now and again and they stayed the same, Emma on the right of the back seat, Layla on the left. Ron was sure Emma wanted something to happen, that she wanted to stay with Layla that night. Layla looked uncomfortable; she obviously had a different plan for her evening. When Ron got to Layla's hotel in Chelsea, she said a quick good night to Emma and Ron and got out quickly.

The drive from Chelsea to Elephant was just as silent. Ron could see Emma's face in his mirror. She looked disappointed and upset. Ron didn't want to say anything or force conversation. It took a while to get to her place. When he pulled up outside her building, she leaned through between the front seats and kissed him. Ron thought it was a lovely kiss. She got out and went inside.

***

When Ron got back to Pimlico, Marie was coming out of their building just as he went to go in. He hadn't expected to see her. He felt his pulse quicken. He hoped his face hadn't gone red. He thought Marie looked downcast.

'Hey,' she said.

'Hi, you alright?' asked Ron.

'Yeah,' said Marie.

Her tone of voice suggested otherwise. She hugged Ron and kissed his cheek. Ron kissed her back.

'No one was home, so I was just going,' said Marie.

'Are you ok?' asked Ron.

'Yeah, had a bit of a crap day, that's all,' said Marie.

'Ok... Let me get changed, let's go and have a pint and talk about it,' said Ron.

She touched his arm gently. She smiled at him. He loved the way she smiled.

'That would be lovely,' said Marie.

They went inside. Marie waited in the front room while Ron went to get changed. Vicky was in, he could hear when he walked past her bedroom door. She had someone in there with her. Ron wondered if it was a client, if that was why she hadn't answered when Marie rang the bell. He didn't like the idea of clients being in the flat without him there. He thought he'd say something to Vicky.

There was a pub, The George, around the corner from the square, opposite the tube station. It took them all of one minute to walk there. It was the first time Ron had been in the pub, despite how close it was to their front door. Marie was wearing her white trousers, which Ron really liked, and a purple shirt. She was dressed conservatively, and he guessed she'd come from work. He thought she looked stunningly beautiful; he wondered if people in the pub would think they were together, if they would think he could get someone like that.

Marie asked for a glass of prosecco. Ron looked behind the bar to see what whiskey they stocked. They had red label, which was good enough for him. The pub was busy. Ron heard lots of local accents, which surprised him. He didn't think many working-class Londoners would be able to afford to live in the area. He would have described the pub as being old-fashioned. It looked like it hadn't been done up for a while, you could tell from the décor and the paint on the walls that it hadn't been done out since before the smoking ban, but it wasn't grimy, it looked lived in and comfortable.

Marie had got them a table in the corner. She made short work of her prosecco.

'So, what's going on?' asked Ron.

'I'm single again, and the doctor I like might be having an affair with a social worker,' said Marie.

'Right. Bad day,' said Ron.

'Bad couple of days. I'm going to get another drink,' said Marie.

Ron held her arm as she started to get up.

'Marie... I know you're in work tomorrow, cos I've got an appointment with you. Are you going to be alright if you have a drink? For work, I mean?' asked Ron.

'I'll be fine. Honestly, I need to have a drink tonight... I appreciate your concern though,' said Marie.

She came back with what looked like a vodka-tonic, at least Ron hoped that some of it was tonic water.

'So, you split up with Tarquin and the doctor's seeing someone,' said Ron.

'Indeed so,' said Marie.

'So how are you feeling?' asked Ron.

'I feel like drinking,' said Marie.

'What happened with Tarquin?' asked Ron.

'I told him I thought we should stop seeing each other, and he was alright with it. He didn't actually seem to be that bothered,' said Marie.

'Ah,' said Ron.

'I don't know what I was expecting, I thought maybe he'd be upset or something. I thought there'd be... some reaction... I thought I was quite hot, really Ron, I thought maybe he'd be a bit sorry to lose me, but evidently not,' said Marie.

'What made you want to finish with him?' asked Ron.

'Something happened,' said Marie.

'What?' asked Ron. He thought the alcohol was starting to get to her already. She was drinking her vodka quickly.

'We met up with Layla. I'd told him about her, and he asked if we could all meet up. Layla said she was up for it, so she came over, and we fucked, and pretty soon I started to realise that I was the third wheel, I was in the way,' said Marie.

'Really? I thought you and Layla were close?' asked Ron.

'We are. It's not like that. Tarquin's amazing in bed, and Layla is too, and perhaps I'm just not. They were having more fun with each other, then I was pretty much just on my own while they were getting each other off, and I started getting angry, then I got upset. I was fucking crying, and they were too busy to even notice,' said Marie. Her eyes were watering.

'I'm sorry that happened,' said Ron.

'Thank you,' said Marie.

They were silent for a few moments. Marie finished her drink. Ron drained the rest of his whiskey.

'I'll get you another one. What was it?' asked Ron as he stood up.

'No, I need to get you one,' said Marie.

'No, I'll go, what was it?' asked Ron.

'Vodka and tonic,' said Marie.

Ron got the drinks in, then went back to the table.

'It was never me before,' said Marie.

'I'm sorry?' said Ron.

'In threesomes, someone always eventually gets left out. This was the first time it was me,' said Marie.

'And it's hurt you...' said Ron.

'Yes... I thought it would be him. I was worried when I set it up that Layla and I'd get so carried away with each other that he'd be left out, but that's not how it went,' said Marie.

'So now it's over,' said Ron.

'Yes, it's over... It wasn't much of a relationship anyway, to be honest. I loved being in bed with him, and he was funny, but I knew he was still with other people. I don't think there was that much there apart from the sex. The sex was amazing though, it was really beautiful,' said Marie.

Ron drank the rest of his whiskey quicker than he'd intended to.

'So, I'm single again,' said Marie.

'You are. Anyone else on the horizon?' asked Ron.

'I wanted to be with Vicky tonight, or Annabelle,' said Marie.

'No. I mean as a partner,' said Ron.

'No. Tarks didn't really make the thing with the doctor go away. I don't think there's any point in even trying to be with someone else,' said Marie.

'Is the doctor a he or a she?' asked Ron.

'A she. Phillipa. She's a Consultant,' said Marie.

'Did you say she was having an affair?' asked Ron.

'Well, there's rumours that she is. There could be something going on, it's all anyone's talking about,' said Marie.

'Lots of gossip?' asked Ron.

'Yeah. She's beautiful, she's like the queen of the whole place. When she got off with the social worker, it was like this big scandal,' said Marie.

'I can imagine... And now she's seeing this guy,' said Ron.

'It's a woman, the social worker. Same again?' asked Marie.

'No, I'm good for a bit. You've got a serious thirst on, there,' said Ron.

'Yup,' said Marie. There was something in her tone of voice he didn't like. He was worried about her. She went to the bar again. She came back with another drink, this time it looked like a straight double vodka.

'It was a woman. They were on a night out, and I was invited but I was booked in with Layla,' said Marie.

'I think I remember that particular one,' said Ron.

'I remember it. She fucked my brains out, and I remember consciously thinking, I'm glad I was doing this instead of being out with them,' said Marie.

Ron thought the booze was definitely affecting her now. She was talking more loudly than she normally would. Ron had had to look around to see if anyone at nearby tables had heard what she said. He put his finger to his lips, then made a lowing gesture with his hands.

'I'm sorry... So, I got into work the next day, thinking everything was everything, and within about thirty seconds of being in there I'd heard all about it. They were all over each other,' said Marie.

'I'm sorry to hear that, Marie, it must have hurt,' said Ron.

'It did hurt... All this time, I mean for fucking months, I've been telling myself, she's straight, she's married, forget about it, it won't ever happen. That's been my way of trying to get myself over it, and now maybe she's a closet dyke,' said Marie.

'Maybe,' said Ron.

Marie was taking big gulps of her vodka. She was wincing after them, but she kept going.

'You're not used to drinking vodka neat, are you?' said Ron.

'No, but it's that kind of evening,' said Marie.

'Fair enough,' said Ron.

'So, I'm thinking, if this was the moment, when she couldn't deny herself anymore, when she had to finally do something with a woman, I'm thinking, if I'd been there, maybe it would have been me instead. I'm hotter than the fucking social worker. Her tits are bigger but I'm prettier and my body is better. And she's a twat, she's known for being a twat... and a slag,' said Marie.

Ron had to look round again to see if anyone had heard. He didn't think anyone could hear. He thought he'd let Marie get whatever she needed to off of her chest.

'I'm getting another drink. You want one?' asked Marie.

'I'm good,' said Ron.

Ron thought Marie was getting pretty drunk. She didn't quite stagger to the bar, but he could see the vodka was affecting her as she walked. She came back with another double vodka. Ron thought he'd have to get a lot of water and paracetamol down her when they got back.

'If she is gay, or if she's bi, I'm going to get her. Whatever this social worker can do for her, I will rock her fucking world,' said Marie.

'What about her husband?' asked Ron.

'I don't care Ron. Look, you come and talk to me, you tell me about Afghanistan, and you don't leave anything out, you're brutally honest. I'm being honest with you. I love her, and I want her, to the point where I wouldn't care about her husband or her kid, I wouldn't care about anything. That's just reality, and if you want to judge me then you'll just have to judge me,' said Marie.

'I'm not judging you, I'm worried,' said Ron.

'You don't need to worry about me,' said Marie.