Close Observation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well I do,' said Ron.

'I'm getting another drink,' said Marie.

'No. I'll get it. Let me get you a squash or something, you don't need any more vodka,' said Ron.

'You're not my fucking mum! Are you my mum?...Are you?' asked Marie, angrily.

'No,' said Ron.

He looked around again. The people nearby had heard and they were looking.

'Ok, what would you like?' asked Ron.

'Double vodka,' said Marie.

'Ok,' said Ron.

***

They left at closing time. Marie hadn't said much more. She'd sulkily drunk her vodka, then had one more before last orders. She was unsteady on her feet when they left. Ron Put his arm inside hers, she let him. He kept her upright as they walked.

He got her through the front door. Vicky and Caroline were in the kitchen. Vicky was taking a pizza out of the oven. They were both just wearing t-shirts as nighties. Ron realised Vicky was wearing his t-shirt, his maroon one. Vicky put the pizza on a chopping board and started cutting it into portions. Ron realised how hungry he was. He'd been planning to eat when he got back but Marie had been there, and they'd gone straight out.

Marie slurred a greeting at Vicky and Caroline, as Ron helped her to the settee and set her down on it. Vicky giggled.

'Wow, Marie, are you a bit tipsy?' she asked.

Marie smiled at them.

'We're a bit drunk, yeah,' said Ron.

'You ok, Marie?' asked Vicky.

Marie gave her a clumsy thumbs up. She was slouched on the settee. Ron went to get her a glass of water. Vicky made eye contact with Ron.

'It's alright, she'll be ok,' said Ron.

Vicky and Caroline took their pizza and went back to Vicky's room. They said goodnight to Marie, and they hugged and kissed Ron.

Ron went to get painkillers from his room. When he got back to the front room, Marie was falling asleep.

'Wake up, you,' he said. He righted her on the settee. She opened her eyes.

'Can't I just go to sleep? She slurred.

'No,' said Ron.

'Are you going all army on me?' asked Marie.

'Yes. Take these, and drink this,' said Ron.

She managed to swallow a couple of painkillers. She started drinking the water, then tried to give the glass back to him. Her eyes were closing.

'No, drink,' said Ron.

She drank more of the water. With some more prompting she managed to drink the whole glass, so Ron went and got her another one.

'I don't want any more,' said Marie.

'You're going to drink this, then you can sleep in my bed. I'll kip on the settee,' said Ron.

Marie looked like she was perking up a little bit, she looked more awake. She drank more water.

'No, I'll sleep here,' said Marie.

'What sort of a gentleman would I be, leaving you out here?' asked Ron.

'Let's both sleep in your bed,' said Marie.

'That wouldn't be a good idea. Wouldn't it affect our therapeutic relationship? Drink the rest of that,' said Ron.

'Ron,' said Marie.

'What?' asked Ron.

'Let me suck you off, let me make you come,' said Marie.

'No,' said Ron.

'Let me make you feel good,' said Marie. She caressed his side, then started moving her hand towards his groin. He took her hand away, gently.

'Drink the rest of that,' said Ron.

'I want you to, I want you to fuck me. You're worried about the pissing thing, but you shouldn't be. I love you; everyone loves you. Let me look after you tonight,' said Marie.

She kissed him. She kissed the side of his face, but it was a slow, lingering kiss. She pressed the side of her face against his, until he pulled away from her.

'Come on, you look after me, you keep me safe. Let me look after you,' said Marie.

Ron heard the front door open. Annabelle was back.

'It's Ron and Marie! Ron and Marie are here!' said Annabelle.

She'd had a drink herself, and she had a look in her eyes that Ron had seen before. He thought she'd been doing cocaine. She put her bag down and came over to them. She hugged and kissed Ron, pulled herself against him and pressed her body against his. She kissed Marie on the mouth, briefly at first, then they started properly kissing.

'Would you like to come and sleep in with me?' Annabelle asked Marie, when they'd broken off from each other.

'I'd love to. I want Ron to come with us,' said Marie.

'Yeah Ron, come with us!' said Annabelle. She touched Ron's arm gently and started sliding her hand up and down his side.

'I can't I'm afraid. Are you two ok getting to bed now?' asked Ron.

'We'll be fine, Mr Ron,' said Annabelle.

Marie got up but she was very unsteady on her feet. Annabelle laughed as Marie nearly fell and had to reach out and grab the end of the settee to keep her balance.

'Ok, come here,' said Ron. He picked Marie up and cradled her in his arms.

'Ok, after you, Annie,' he said.

He wanted to get Marie and Annabelle to bed. He was tired and he felt uncomfortable, he wanted to be by himself. Annabelle led the way, he carried Marie after her. In Annabelle's room, Ron waited for Annabelle to lift the covers, then lowered Marie down onto the bed. Marie put her arms around Ron's neck and held him tight.

'Stay with us. Let me look after you,' said Marie.

She kissed Ron on the mouth. Ron kissed her back. There was no way he'd let himself sleep with her, not like this, but he was going to kiss her, he was going to try to communicate exactly what he thought of her. Ron realised his eyes were closed. Eventually he broke away. He saw that Marie's eyes had been closed too.

'Wow,' Ron heard Annabelle say, behind them.

Ron turned to go. Annabelle had stripped down to her knickers. Ron thought she looked amazing, he thought she was a gorgeous, beautiful woman. She came to Ron and hugged him. He was expecting his usual goodnight kiss on the cheek, but she kissed him on the mouth.

'Stay with us tonight, we'll make you feel nice,' said Annabelle.

'It's not a good idea,' said Ron.

'Never mind that, stay with us,' said Annabelle.

'No. I can't. I'm going to bed; I'll see you tomorrow. I hope your hangover's not too bad,' said Ron.

'Goodnight Ron,' said Annabelle.

***

Ron knew he wasn't going to get much sleep. He lay on his bed. He thought of Emma. He got his phone and rang her. It was late, he realised there was a risk he'd wake her up.

'Hello, you,' said Emma.

'Hey,' said Ron.

'You ok?' asked Emma.

'I'm fine. I was thinking about you. I didn't know if you were upset earlier,' said Ron.

'No, I'm fine,' said Emma.

'Are you sure? I thought you were down when you got out of the car. You don't sound right now,' said Ron.

'Well, I'm not great. I'll be alright though,' said Emma.

'I didn't want to leave you on your own, but I didn't want you to think I was trying to invite myself in for the night... And I didn't want to be a consolation prize,' said Ron.

'You'd never be a consolation prize,' said Emma.

'No,' said Ron.

'Thanks for ringing,' said Emma.

'No worries. You'll be alright?' asked Ron.

'Yeah. Seriously, thanks for ringing, and thanks for caring,' said Emma.

'No worries,' said Ron.