Close Observation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron remembered the guy who'd grabbed Emma round the neck. He remembered her trying to scream and nothing coming out.

'I'm not going anywhere' said Ron. He looked at his watch. 'It's nearly time Vick,' said Ron.

'Oh, shit yeah,' said Vicky.

***

Ron let the man in. It was the first time he'd done that. When he saw him, he felt a lot more comfortable. The man was thin and probably late fifties; he wouldn't be a threat. Ron thought he seemed, and sounded, slightly effeminate. If he met the man in a different context, he thought he'd probably assume he was gay. Katie had said his name was Marcus. Ron walked him around to the entrance to the bedroom.

'Ok, Vicky is in there. You'll need to take a shower; I believe Katie explained that to you. I believe she also went over the ground rules,' whispered Ron. He spoke to Marcus the way he used to speak to young second-lieutenants who'd just got out of Sandhurst; tactfully, but with no room for doubt or debate as to who was actually in charge.

'Yes, she explained everything, they'll be no problems,' whispered Marcus.

'Could we get the paperwork out of the way please sir?' said Ron.

'Certainly,' said Marcus. He handed Ron an envelope which felt full of cash.

'Great. Enjoy yourself, sir,' whispered Ron.

When he got round to the obs room, Marcus was already in the bathroom. Vicky was naked on the bed. She lay on her side; her eyes were closed. She was going to pretend to be fast asleep for the whole hour of the booking, and Marcus was going to do what he wanted to her, within the rules Katie had set out.

Marcus came out naked. He went to the bed. He turned Vicky. He was very gentle, he turned her so that she was lying on her back. She kept her eyes closed; she was limp. Marcus put his hand between her legs. He rubbed her vagina slowly. His penis looked to be small, but it started to become erect. He took his hand away and he felt Vicky's left breast. He caressed it. There were condoms on the bed; he put one on. He very gently pulled Vicky's legs apart, her eyes were still closed, she hadn't moved a muscle. Marcus penetrated her and had sex with her. When he was finished, he put his condom in the bin (which Vicky must have brought out from the bathroom). He spent a long time kissing Vicky's breasts, then he licked all over her body. He licked her vagina. It didn't look like he was licking Vicky's clitoris, he wasn't trying to make her come, he was licking all over her vagina, putting his tongue into her opening, licking all over her groin and rubbing his face against her. When he became erect again, he gently turned Vicky over and positioned her legs. She still hadn't opened her eyes; she hadn't responded to him in any way and she hadn't moved a muscle. He put another condom on and penetrated Vicky anally. He sodomised her gently until he ejaculated.

Marcus turned Vicky onto her back again. He went back to licking Vicky's vagina; he seemed to really enjoy doing so. When he got erect again, he ejaculated on her face. He was very careful in wiping his semen off her face.

***

When the time was up, Ron went around. He knocked on the bedroom door three times, as arranged. He waited until Marcus had quickly dressed and come to the door. He let him out.

He went back into the bedroom. Vicky was still lying on the bed, eyes closed and apparently asleep. She suddenly lifted her head and opened her eyes, she started laughing.

'Oh my God! That was insane!' said Vicky.

'Well... whatever rows your boat. How was it for you?' asked Ron.

'I don't even know. I didn't like what he was doing, but I knew that I was really turning him on, I could feel it,' said Vicky.

'Did he have to pay extra?' asked Ron.

'He had to go way over,' said Vicky.

'Have you ever done one like that before?' asked Ron.

'Never,' said Vicky.

'Would you do it again?' asked Ron.

'Absolutely! That was weirdly hot!' said Vicky.

***

Ron took Vicky home. Emma had texted him while he'd been at the obs flat. She'd invited him over. Ron went straight to Elephant when he'd dropped Vicky off.

When Emma let him in, he thought she looked tired. She kissed him.

'So, you're back from the country,' said Ron.

'I am... I'm shattered,' said Emma.

'Hard work?' asked Ron.

'Bloody hell yes. They got their money's worth,' said Emma.

Ron sat on Emma's settee and she sat on his lap. She kissed his neck and the side of his face. Ron thought it felt beautiful. He loved the feeling of her body pressing against his.

'How many of them were there?' he asked.

'Five,' said Emma.

'Five?' asked Ron, surprised.

'Yup. We had to renegotiate. Another guy came, and he brought his wife,' said Emma.

'Was it fun?' asked Ron.

'No, not really. Well... I liked being with Anthony, I always like being with him. She was hot as well. With the other blokes it was just work, really,' said Emma.

'How much did they pay?' asked Ron.

'Katie agreed two grand each,' said Emma. 'Block discount or something.'

'So those people gave you ten grand?' asked Ron.

'They did. Of which I keep six thousand-six hundred,' said Emma.

'I am in the wrong game,' said Ron.

'I had to bloody earn it,' said Emma.

'How did it go, how did they organise it, was it a big orgy?' asked Ron.

'No, not at all. Both nights I was with Anthony, from eleven till eight. And the wife came and joined us for a bit last night. I'm not exactly sure if her husband knew about it, either... Apart from that, they just took me off somewhere when they wanted me. Anthony didn't touch me except in the nights. I was servicing the three blokes and the wife, but it was more or less constant,' said Emma.

'That sounds like hard work,' said Ron.

'It was. On the first night, we'd had dinner, and this guy, he was called David, he asked me if he could "borrow" me, took me off and put his dick in my mouth in another room. Then a bout twenty minutes later, another one took me out and bent me over, then I sucked off the other one... literally every twenty minutes or so I'd be making someone come, and that was all weekend,' said Emma.

'Were you in his house all weekend?'

'Most of it. We went to a pub on Anthony's estate a couple of times, and I was giving them blowjobs in the toilets,' said Emma.

'You liked being with the woman, though?' asked Ron.

'I did. I thought she was gorgeous. She was a MILF, like Katie but a bit older. She had me for longer. The blokes would just want to come as quick as possible, but she'd take me off to a bedroom and we'd have a longer fuck. I'd have slept with her for free, if we met in a club or at a party or something,' said Emma.

She slid her hand to Ron's crotch.

'This is turning you on!' said Emma.

'I'm a red-blooded man,' said Ron

***

Ron was up early. He went to a hotel just off of Whitehall. He would be minding a German man for the next two days. The man was called Bodo. The way the man pronounced his name amused Ron, but he couldn't show it through fear of offending him. Bodo was middle aged, he was slimly built; Ron thought he looked smart and tidy. He took Bodo to a government building on Whitehall where he had a meeting. He accompanied him to a pub by Westminster tube station at lunchtime, where Ron thought the drinks prices were absolutely extortionate, and he took him to another meeting in a building just off The Strand in the afternoon.

Bodo's English was pretty good. He said he wanted steak for dinner. Ron took him to a pub by Victoria station. They talked about football, which surprised Ron as he had not thought Bodo would be a fan. Bodo was amused when Ron told him he supported Millwall. He mimed fighting somebody, shadow boxing with his teeth clenched. Bodo supported the club Hertha Berlin; he said they were a poor team. Bodo said he didn't need Ron in the evening, he was going to stay in his hotel.

***

At nine, Ron was in the obs flat. It would be his first booking with Marie since the conversation they'd had. Ron found that he was nervous. When the buzzer went, he thought he could feel a bit of adrenaline.

He opened the door and there she was. They made eye contact for a split second before they both looked away. Ron wondered if he looked as visibly nervous and uncomfortable as she did. He went around the box room quickly.

Ron had brought the book Elaine had given him. He turned the chair around. He read the book. Ron was surprised by how much he enjoyed it. Jeeves and Worcester stories were nothing whatsoever like anything he would usually read, but he found that he was struggling to stop himself laughing out loud. There was an analogy where Bertie Worcester described his friend as gulping like a bull terrier eating a chop, where Ron nearly pissed himself. He felt grateful to Elaine for giving him the book.

In the background he heard the flat's buzzer go, heard the client's voice and the shower going on when he went into the bathroom. He heard Marie having sex with the client and heard him come.

***

Ron went out after he heard the client leave. Marie was in the bathroom washing her mouth out. Ron waited in the kitchen while she showered and dried her hair.

'Ok?' asked Ron, when she came out. He thought she looked stunningly, heart-breakingly beautiful.

'Yeah,' she said. She couldn't make more than a split-second's eye contact with him.

'Where to, Marie? Elephant?' asked Ron.

'I've got a taxi coming,' said Marie.

'Ok, no worries,' said Ron.

***

The next day, Bodo was in a meeting from half past nine to three o-clock. Ron sat outside the meeting room on a comfy leather sofa. Bodo had told him that he worked for a utilities company. He was involved with the pricing of transporting gas through pipes so that it could be supplied to people's homes. He laughingly confessed to Ron that he knew what he did was not very exciting. Bodo was trying to establish a deal, and a new working relationship, with a British utilities company.

Ron was glad he had his book. Bertie Worcester and some of his cousins organised a bet over which reverend, in the region in the country where they were staying, would deliver the longest sermon. Ron had known young officers in the Guards who he'd thought were exactly like Bertie Worcester, and he could even imagine them doing things like that.

In the evening, Ron took Bodo to a chilli restaurant that someone at his meeting had recommended. It was in Soho, towards Tottenham Court Road tube station. Ron thought the restaurant looked a bit trendy when they got there. He didn't expect much, but really enjoyed his meal; he thought he'd go there again. Bodo had seemed to choose the spiciest things on the menu.

Afterwards, Ron dropped him back off in Charing Cross. They shook hands and Bodo thanked Ron. Ron thought he'd seemed like a decent guy.

***

In the evening, Ron took Annabelle to a booking in Marylebone. It wasn't the client's flat; it was one of the places that different agencies used. The client had asked for her to dress like a secretary. She wore stockings under a smart but tight black skirt and a smart white blouse. She had black glasses on with clear lenses. Ron thought she looked good.

The client wanted to do a role-play. He'd devised a scenario where he was Annabelle's boss, she was his secretary. She had been turning up late and going home early and not doing her work. He was going to sack her. Annabelle's part was that she was desperate to keep her job, to the point where she'd do whatever he wanted.

Ron heard them go through it. He was genuinely surprised by how good Annabelle's acting skills were; he thought she was fantastic. He didn't think the client was much good. At the end of the role play, Annabelle had to reluctantly tell him that he could have anal sex with her whenever he wanted if he'd let her keep her job, and that he could come in her mouth and that she would swallow his semen. From the sounds of things, it seemed to really turn the man on.

***

On Wednesday, Ron was one of three men looking after an ancient looking Canadian gentleman. Toby had told him that he was a billionaire. The other two minders were ex-coppers. They all took the Canadian, whose name was Peter, to White's club at the top of St James street. They waited in a little room, almost like a broom cupboard, whilst Peter was in there. The two ex-coppers asked Ron if he was "ex- job." He said he'd been in the army. Ron thought it was a bit 'us and them,' after that, and felt a bit of an outsider. Both of them had been in London's Metropolitan Police Force. They talked about cases they'd worked and criminals they'd encountered.

Peter the billionaire went from White's to Claridge's hotel, and that was Ron's working day done. It wasn't even four o-clock in the afternoon. He texted Katie. She was glad he was suddenly available because Emma would be working with two clients who hadn't used the agency before.

***

Emma was at the obs flat when Ron got there. She looked all ready to go, she had make-up on; the clients had asked for her to wear her thigh-high black leather boots.

'So it's two female clients?' said Ron.

'Yeah, it's the one I told you about, from the weekend,' said Emma.

'Oh, ok, the MILF?' asked Ron.

'Yeah. I'm looking forward to this, I think she's really good looking. She's bringing a friend to have a play,' said Emma.

***

Ron thought she was good looking too. The MILF was called Lauren, she was probably mid-forties. She was tanned, she had straight brown hair which went below her shoulders. Ron thought she was a very handsome woman, he could see why Emma would be so attracted to her.

Her friend was much younger; Ron thought she looked about twenty. She was wearing blue scrubs, as if she was a nurse who'd just come from a shift. The friend was called Jade. She had short hair, cut in a bob. Ron thought she was pretty; he thought she was as good looking as Lauren was. It amused Ron that Emma didn't ask them to go in the shower. He thought that Emma felt able to assume that they'd be sufficiently clean and hygienic because they were women. Lauren gave Emma an envelope with money in it; she left the bedroom to come around and give it to Ron. When she came into the box room, she kissed Ron on the mouth.

Lauren had quickly taken her clothes off and laid on the bed. She had very visible tan lines, as if she had been sunbathing by a swimming pool all summer. Ron thought her body was impressive, particularly so for her age. Jade took her scrubs top off and then took her black bra off. She got on the bed too. Her skin was lighter; her body looked fit and tight. Her breasts weren't as large as Lauren's, but they looked firm and pert. Ron thought both of them were gorgeous. Lauren fondled Jade's breasts and they kissed.

Emma took her bra and knickers off and got on the bed with them. The women positioned themselves so that Emma was lying between them. She lay back on the bed and put her hands behind her head. She looked relaxed and happy.

Soon, Lauren had parted Emma's legs and was lapping greedily at her vagina. Jade kissed Emma deeply, then turned her attentions to Emma's breasts and nipples.

***

Lauren and Jade enjoyed Emma. They used her. Throughout the hour they worked at Emma's vagina with their mouths and with their fingers; they sat on Emma's face so she could make them come.

The women chatted between bouts. Jade was a nurse at St Barts. She and Lauren had met when Jade nursed Lauren's nephew, and Lauren had gone to visit him. Lauren came across as being very well-to-do, but Jade was just a normal girl. Lauren said that she'd wanted to get her hands on Jade the moment she set eyes on her. They'd had sex in a visiting room on the ward. Jade said she'd been really worried about getting caught. She hadn't come straight from shift today, she'd worn her scrubs because it turned Lauren on.

As the booking went on, the kissing seemed to get more intense, particularly between Emma and Lauren. There seemed to be chemistry between the two of them. Ron didn't like the way it made him feel, watching them kissing. He thought Jade was smitten with Emma; she liked to suck on Emma's nipples and to squeeze and grope at Emma's breasts. All of them came a good few times. When they'd gone, Emma came around to the box room. She asked Ron if he wated to come in the shower with her.

Afterwards, Ron and Emma had dinner together. Ron drove them to Chelsea, and they went in the pub he and Vicky had found.

***

In the evening, Ron had to work with Marie again. It was back at the obs flat, it would be a duo. Marie had asked for Ron to pick her up from Layla's hotel. It was awkward because Ron had to drop Emma off south of the river, then go straight back to Chelsea. The traffic wasn't good on the way back up. He wasn't sure why Marie had asked to be picked up early; he wondered if the clients had made an unusual dress request.

Marie was waiting outside Layla's hotel. Ron thought she looked as good as he'd ever seen her look. She wore tight black jeans and a grey t-shirt. The t-shirt was knotted at her mid-drift, exposing some of the tanned skin on her stomach. Her hair was down. He thought that there couldn't be another woman in London who was as beautiful as Marie, or as gorgeous.

He parked right in front of her and she walked around and got in.

'Hi,' she said. She couldn't look at him.

'Alright?' said Ron.

It was awkward still. He thought it would probably stay awkward.

They sat in silence for a while as Ron drove.

'So how've you been, alright?' asked Ron. He wanted to at least make conversation, break some of the ice between them.

'Not good,' said Marie.

'No?' asked Ron.

'No,' said Marie. She was looking straight ahead. She looked nervous; she seemed to be gripping on to the strap on her rucksack very tightly. 'Layla said you saw my letter.'

'I did. Thanks for that, it was a nice gesture... Listen, far as I'm concerned, there's no problem, we're fine, it wasn't a big deal,' said Ron.

'Ok,' said Marie.

She started crying, and she started really crying. Ron couldn't stop the car, they were on the A3214, between Victoria railway station and the coach station. He squeezed Marie's shoulder with his left hand.

'Ok, we're nearly there, I'm going to park now,' he said.

Marie had her face in her hands; she was sobbing.

He parked just around the corner from the flat. He got both their seatbelts off and pulled her towards him and held her. She put her arms around his neck and held him tightly to her, like she was trying to push her face and her body into him. She was still crying. He gently rubbed her back, and the back of her shoulder.

'It's not ok, we're not ok, are we?' she managed to say. Ron didn't say anything, he just held her.

They stayed as they were for a while; they held each other and Marie cried.

'There's nothing I can do is there, there's nothing I can say to make it right,' said Marie through her tears.

'Why are you saying that? I've told you, it's done with, we're ok!' said Ron.

'You're just saying that,' said Marie.

'I'm not. I've had worse than what you said. Squaddies and officers aren't exactly shy when they think you need to hear something unpleasant; you know. Let's get inside. We can have a chat in there,' said Ron.

They got out and walked up the street to the flat. Ron let them in. They sat in the kitchen.

'Marie, can you do the booking? Shall I get in touch with Katie and call it off?' asked Ron.

'No, don't do that, I can do it,' said Marie.

'You sure?' asked Ron.

'Yes,' said Marie. '...Ron, I know I've said in the letter, but I'm sorry. I really am sorry. I can't believe I said those things, and I don't expect you to forgive me, but I am sorry... And I do love you,' said Marie.