Close Observation Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I believe you. I know you're sorry. You hurt me, you did, but... the stuff you said was wrong. I don't work with you so I can feel sorry for myself, I don't want to feel sorry for myself rather than do something, I'm not a coward. I'll be honest; I went off and I thought, is she right? But you weren't. Now I want you to forget about it and we move on,' said Ron.

'I don't think that! You shouldn't have even... I don't think you like feeling sorry for yourself and I don't think you're a coward! I just said that because I knew it would hurt you, and I wanted to hurt someone, because I'm a bitch, because I'm fucking horrible!' said Marie.

'You're not horrible, you're not a bitch. You've been going through it and you needed to let off on someone. ...We've all done it and then regretted it. Can we please just draw a line under it? Please?' said Ron.

Marie looked at him for a second, then, she reached her arms out. She held his face with her hands and kissed him. She kissed him on the mouth. Ron kissed her back. She opened her mouth wider; she was kissing him like she loved him. Ron thought it was the nicest thing that had ever happened to him. By the time they broke off, he could barely even think.

'Ron, I know you and Emma --'

The buzzer went.

'Fuck!' said Marie.

Ron got up.

'I'll go round,' he said.

Marie reached out and held his arm, stopping him.

'Ron. I'm going to have my work head on now. I don't feel like it, but I have to please these people, you understand?

'Yeah, no worries,' said Ron.

***

Ron had just sat down when Marie brought them in. It was the fucking bloke, the nasty one. Katie had told him his name was William. He had his partner, Rachel, with him. She looked incredible. Ron was worried. He didn't understand why they'd booked Marie. Marie took the money and said they'd need to take a shower. As soon as they were in the bathroom Ron texted Marie and told her that she needed to come around to the obs room right away. He saw her pick up her phone just as she'd taken her jeans and knickers off. She came into the room with just her t-shirt on.

'What's up?' Marie whispered.

'I don't like this guy. He's into anal, hard anal. I've seen him with Vicky and Annabelle, and he hammered them. Why's he booked you?' whispered Ron.

'I don't know,' said Marie.

'Ok. The safe word is secondus, you'll remember?' said Ron.

'Yeah,' said Marie.

'Say it,' said Ron.

'Secondus,' said Marie.

'If he tries to take you anally, you say secondus, I'll be in there. I don't fucking like this guy, I want an excuse to hurt him, so if he tries it, you say the word, ok?' said Ron.

Marie looked at him. She touched his arm.

'It'll be ok, it'll be fine,' she said.

***

Marie took her top and her bra off when she got back to the bedroom; she was naked. They came out of the bathroom together; they both had towels round them. Ron thought Marie was attracted to Rachel. It didn't surprise him that she was. He thought she was very attracted to William. Ron thought that he'd had an effect on Annabelle and Vicky as well, but he thought Marie was really taken with him, to the point where she seemed a bit nervous. She'd told him she was going to have her work head on, but he was sure she was not acting, he was sure she was attracted to this man and wanted to have sex with him.

Rachel took her towel off and let it fall onto the floor. She reached out nervously and touched Marie's side, just above her hip.

'Get on the bed Rach,' said William. He spoke to her curtly, like he was giving an order.

'And you Marie, get on the bed for me,' he said. Ron didn't like hearing him speak to Marie like that. Marie looked like she'd been caught off guard, like she'd been taken by surprise by this man, who she'd just met and who she obviously felt chemistry with. She suddenly leaned forward and kissed the side of his face. Ron had never seen her do that to a client before.

'Lay on your back. Open your legs,' William said to Marie. She obeyed. 'No, wider than that, as wide as you can... Now put your hands behind your head,' he said. Marie's legs were wide open, her vagina fully exposed.

'Get up on all fours,' he said to Rachel. She did as she was told.

They had anal sex. William went at her hard. This was the third time Ron had seen him do this to her. She didn't seem to enjoy it at all, but she didn't seem to be in pain. Ron supposed she'd got used to it over time. Marie was looking up at William's eyes as he sodomised Rachel. Ron didn't like the way she was looking at him. He thought it was the same way she looked at Layla. He thought she wanted the man badly.

Ron was expecting him to take himself out of Rachel's anus when he was about to come, and to finish in her mouth. That's what they'd done on the previous two occasions. That's not how it went this time. He and Marie maintained eye contact as he sodomised Rachel. He took his penis out of Rachel's anus and he told Marie to suck him off. And she did. He hadn't worn a condom when he'd sodomised Rachel. Marie closed her eyes when she fellated him; he ejaculated into her mouth and she swallowed his semen.

'You two have a play,' said William.

Rachel wanted to kiss Marie; she seemed very attracted to her. They kissed deeply and passionately. Rachel closed her eyes. The man masturbated his flaccid penis. Ron thought that the moment was coming. He was going to get hard again. If he went into Marie's anus, Marie would say the safe word. Ron was going to break his arms, and probably crack his skull. He prepared himself, mentally.

'Rach, go down on her, lick her,' ordered William. Rachel licked at Marie's vagina. Marie made eye contact with him, and held it, as Rachel licked her. Ron was still absolutely sure that she was very aroused and that she wanted William. It was hurting Ron. He knew she had a job to do and he knew she was brilliant at it; it wasn't like a kiss between them was going to suddenly make her retire, but he was surprised by how this was going, minutes after she'd kissed him like that.

William was fully erect. This was the moment. Ron rose from his chair. The man took a condom off of the duvet cover. He put it on his penis.

'Rachel, get out the way,' he commanded, curtly. Rachel took her mouth away from Marie's vagina and got on the other side of the bed.

'Marie, up on all fours,' he said. As he said it, he made a gesture, he raised his open palm upwards, motioning for her to get up and get into position for him.

Marie got up, she got on her knees and kissed his face again.

'Come on, get on all fours,' he commanded. Marie did as she was told.

He penetrated her anally. He did it forcefully. Marie cried out in surprise as his penis went into her anus. Ron waited for her to say the safe word. His heart was beating fast. William started to thrust himself into Marie's anus. She cried out in pain as he did. Ron could see his face; he looked down at Marie. He looked at Marie as if he hated her, as if he wanted to hurt her and degrade her.

Ron didn't know why she hadn't said the safe word. He wanted her to say it now, he waited for her to say it. The man kept thrusting into her. She was trying to scream, but her teeth were gritted from the pain she was in and a curious, high pitched hissing sound was coming out.

'Do you like that?' said William.

'Yes' hissed Marie, breathlessly.

'How does that feel?' asked William.

'It's nice, it's great,' cried Marie.

'Say, fuck my arse,' said the man.

Marie was crying out as he kept thrusting.

'Say it!' said William.

'Fuck my arse,' hissed Marie.

William grabbed Marie's hair. He pulled her hair as he sodomised her.

'Say, fuck my arse,' said William.

'Fuck my arse,' cried Marie.

He sodomised Marie hard and fast. Her body was jerked forward rhythmically as he went into her. He kept going until he came.

***

Rachel licked Marie's vagina again. Marie kept eye contact with William while she did. Ron looked at Marie's face. There was something about her face, he thought she looked shaken up, like she'd been in a fight or a traumatic situation. She looked up at William's eyes, like a person might look at something nice they wanted to eat, like a delicacy.

When William was erect again, which didn't seem to take long, he told Marie to get on all fours again. She did so instantly. He penetrated her anally and sodomised her hard, pulling her hair as he did. He had her keep telling him to fuck her arse. He would ask her how it felt, and she would tell him that it felt great, despite the fact that she was obviously in a lot of pain. It took William longer to come this time. Rachel licked Marie afterwards, then the man sodomised Marie again. He came just before the time was up. Marie kissed him as they left.

***

Ron drove Marie back to Layla's hotel after the booking. She had trouble getting into the car and sitting down after what William had done to her. Ron wasn't sure what to say to her as they drove, so he didn't say anything. When he dropped her off, he let her kiss him on his cheek. It annoyed him when she kissed him, it was like a wasp coming too close when you were drinking outside.