Close Observation Ch. 20

Story Info
Annabelle pleases four men, Emma and Marie enjoy each other.
5.1k words
4.45
5.4k
2
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron got home and Marie and Layla were there, sitting in the front room with Annabelle.

'Hi all,' he said. Layla and Annabelle greeted him loudly. They were all drinking. Ron went to his room.

Marie came and found him. She knocked his bedroom door and came in before he answered.

'Hi,' she said. Her hair was down. She had her tight black jeans on again. She wore a low-cut, light grey top, her feet were bare. Ron got the familiar feeling, the anxious, prickly, burning sensation around his body.

'Hello,' said Ron.

Ron was stood by the bed. She went up to him and put her arms round him. He didn't stop her. Her arms and his body felt weightless, feather light against him. He reached his own arms around her and they held each other. She kissed him, on the side of his face.

'Have you had a drink?' he asked.

'Yes. I'm not that bad though. Can I stay in here for a bit?' she asked. He thought she sounded drowsy, sleepy.

'How much have you had? We don't always get on that well when you've had a drink, remember?' said Ron.

'Don't worry about that,' said Marie.

'What's going on?' said Ron.

'Layla's come over to shag Annabelle. I tagged along with Layla because I wanted to see you. I've been in the way in there; I think I've been pissing them off. Vicky and Caroline vanished off to Vicky's room as soon as we got here because they don't want to talk to me,' said Marie.

'I'll have a word,' said Ron.

'No, don't. You make your bed and you lie in it. Everyone hates me except Layla, and I've been doing Layla's head in,' said Marie. He thought she sounded distant, offhand. He wondered how much she'd drank, or if she'd had anything else.

'They don't hate you. I don't hate you,' said Ron.

Ron thought it felt beautiful, fucking wonderful, having her arms round him, and her body against him. He could smell her perfume. She leaned her face against the side of his head. She kissed the side of his face again. It didn't feel sexual, he didn't think she was trying to seduce him.

'What happened the other night?' asked Ron.

'What? When?' asked Marie.

'With that guy, the client, William,' said Ron.

'Did you want to beat him up?' asked Marie.

'Why didn't you say the safe word? Why did you let him do that to you?' asked Ron.

She didn't respond for a second. She kissed him again, very softly, on his neck, just behind his ear.

'I wanted him to hurt me, and I wanted you to see it,' said Marie.

'What? What are you talking about?' asked Ron, with a trace of anger.

'I wanted to be in pain, it felt right,' said Marie.

'Why would you want to be in pain?' asked Ron.

'You told me he was into anal, and I thought, straight away, I'm going to let him do it. It felt right,' said Marie. She still sounded drowsy, and distant. She was almost whispering to him.

'Is this the drink talking? Do I need to worry?' asked Ron.

'You don't need to worry about me at all,' said Marie, quickly. 'I'm going to be fine. I'm going to pass my placement; I'm going to pass my course with really good marks. I'm never going to do more harm than good with a patient again, like I have with you,-'

-Ron went to interrupt, but she spoke over him.

'I'm not going to fall for people who are actually dicks, I'm going to stick with people who are worth it, people who are good. When I find one of them, I'm going to get them, and I'm not going to let them go,' said Marie.

'Right, we can talk about the more harm than good thing, but did something happen with the doctor?'

'We spent the night together,' said Marie.

'Ok,' said Ron.

'I thought it was beautiful, I thought we were making love, I thought, this is it. This is the moment,' said Marie.

'What did she think?' asked Ron.

'I found out she was still shagging the social worker, within hours of her leaving my flat. She's had one of the nursing students as well, who is eighteen, and she's a young eighteen. Basically, she's realised she likes women and she's filling her boots up. So, she didn't see our night together the same way I did, I think it's probably safe to say. I don't think it was a moment she'd been dreaming about for five months,' said Marie.

'I'm sorry to hear that,' said Ron.

'I had to discuss a patient with her yesterday, so I was in her office, and she started groping me. She put her hand up my skirt,' said Marie.

'For fuck's sake,' said Ron.

'She's actually managed to make me feel more like a whore than the people who've been paying to fuck me and come in my mouth,' said Marie.

'I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry that hasn't worked out the way you wanted it to,' said Ron.

'Thank you,' said Marie.

'I'm worried,' said Ron.

'Don't be worried. I'm fine. I'm going to be ok; I'm going to be better,' said Marie.

'Nah, I'm worried,' said Ron.

'I'm fine. The thing with you hurt me, and I hated myself and I wondered if I should even be doing my job, and then this thing with her has hurt me, but I'm going to be alright. My dissertation is done, I know where I am with Christina. I feel like my head is clearer now than ever,' said Marie.

'Have you had anything else, beside alcohol?' asked Ron.

'No. Just some wine. You don't need to worry. Thank you for worrying though. Thank you for caring about me. I care about you too,' said Marie.

'What are you doing now, can I take you home, or are you going in with Annabelle and Layla?' asked Ron.

'I want to stay with you,' said Marie.

'We can't do that. I'll give you a lift, are we going Elephant or Chelsea?'

'Elephant,' said Marie.

***

'Come in with me,' she said, when they got to her door.

'No,' said Ron. He kissed her cheek. 'Goodnight,' he said.

'What's Emma got that I haven't got?' asked Marie. She laughed.

'Nothing,' said Ron.

***

In the morning, Ron ran, and hit the dumbbells. Annabelle had an early booking at the obs flat. She and Layla had been at each other late into the night. She looked tired when he saw her. Twenty minutes later, when she'd showered, dressed and put make-up on, Ron thought she looked like a million dollars.

She was wearing her little black dress. She had black shoes on, and they had heels, with straps that went around her ankles; there were gold bits on the straps. Her hair was up, it was arranged around her head. Her tan made her skin look sensational. She looked like she was off to a nightclub at ten in the morning. Ron thought Annabelle was incredible looking. By any objective standard, she was a very pretty girl, she was striking, but Ron thought there were two things about her that were on a different level.

She had freckles. She didn't have many, but they were there. Some women had freckles and they seemed to ruin their appearance, but for Ron, Annabelle seemed to have just enough to make her face look cute. They seemed to give her face a softness, to the point where, when they were physically near each other, Ron would often feel an urge to physically touch her face.

The other thing about Annabelle was the first thing that had struck Ron about her when he met her. She had legs, and in particular, she had thighs. Nobody had thighs like Annabelle. He thought there was something she was doing, something at the gym, like maybe she was on the cross trainer or she was using a rowing machine or something, but there was a shape to her thighs, like they had been designed, like they were streamlined. Ron had been in public with Annabelle a few times and he had noticed people, mainly men, openly staring at Annabelle's body, and particularly at her legs.

To look at, she was amazing, but when she spoke to you, when she smiled, when you saw her smile and you heard her upper class accent, Ron found that he would want to grab her and have sex with her immediately, that was the kind of sex appeal she had. There'd been a few times where he'd been with her at bookings and he'd seen client's faces when they'd seen her, and when it had clicked in their heads that they were about to have sex with her. The way she looked now, Ron thought that if he kept standing there, looking at her, he'd get an erection.

***

The booking was with four men. It was a birthday celebration for a man called Jeremy and his friends. Jeremy himself was a short, stocky, blonde-haired guy, he looked to be late thirties. His friends were about the same age. They were well to do. They were all quite fit guys. Ron didn't expect things to go wrong, but if he had to get involved, he thought he'd have to do some fairly drastic stuff to deal with all of them.

They were businessmen, they told Annabelle that they worked for a company that imported sports equipment from China and sold it in the UK over the internet. They were into squash, that's why they were fit. Ron had never played squash in his life; who the fuck played squash?

Once the money was sorted out, and after the men had taken it in turns to troop into the shower, they got down to business. One man seemed more eager to get his hands on Annabelle than the others. He was tall, looked slightly older, and kept his top half covered with a plain black t shirt. He took Annabelle's arm and led her to the bed. She got on and lay on her back. T-shirt guy soon had a condom on. He mounted Annabelle and had sex with her. He took her energetically and came quickly.

Ron saw the way Annabelle smiled up at him when he'd come. He noticed this with the other girls as well, that they seemed to take so much pleasure from making people come, from pleasing them. She smiled sweetly at the man as he got off of her, she looked in his eyes, and Ron wondered if she was hoping for some sort of validation from him, an indication that she'd done a good job.

Annabelle brought the next one off with her mouth. She swallowed his semen. The man kept telling Annabelle that she was gorgeous, and that she was beautiful. The way he said it, it was as if he was surprised, like he couldn't believe how good she looked. At first, she just thanked him for the compliment without paying much attention, but he kept telling her how beautiful she was, and it sounded so genuine and heartfelt that Ron thought it started to get to her, he thought the man's compliments were really starting to make her feel great about herself.

Next was Jeremy, the birthday boy. He was squat and powerful looking. He'd put a condom on as Annabelle had fellated his friend. He pulled Annabelle to the edge of the bed. She was still on her back. He held her hips and lifted her pelvis up off of the bed and penetrated her. The position looked a bit awkward, but Annabelle seemed to enjoy herself. Jeremy came quickly.

Annabelle fellated the other one, but he suddenly decided he wanted to have sex with her. When he'd got a condom and put it on, Annabelle lay back on the bed and pulled him on top of her. She hugged him against her as they had sex. This man took longer to come than the others. Annabelle cried out as he thrusted into her.

It was a two-hour booking and the men seemed to get their money's worth. Ron was sure they'd all had Viagra, he thought that almost every customer used it. It made sense to him, the girls' time was expensive, you didn't want to be sat around talking. At times two of them would have sex with Annabelle simultaneously. She was taken doggystyle while another was in her mouth, and once she rode t-shirt guy whilst fellating Jeremy. Annabelle seemed to come a couple of times, whether her orgasms were genuine or not, Ron couldn't tell. The men all seemed to leave feeling happy. Annabelle seemed to be happy as well as they said goodbye to her and left, as if she was conscious of having done a good job. Ron looked at her face as she smiled at them men at the end of the booking. He thought she was beautiful, he thought she had a lovely smile.

***

Annabelle went home and went to bed; she was tired after the booking and after the night with Layla. Ron went running again. He wouldn't usually run twice in a day, but he was thinking about Marie, he thought that running might distract him. He pushed himself hard on his run, he was having to concentrate so hard on ignoring the pain and keeping himself going that it actually did distract him. His phone rang just as he was coming round the corner by the square.

'Hello you,' said Katie.

'Hi, you alright?' asked Ron.

'You sound out of breath, you ok?' asked Katie.

'I've been running,' said Ron.

'Oh, ok. I thought maybe I'd caught you with Emma!' said Katie.

'No,' said Ron.

'Are you busy this afternoon?' asked Katie.

'No,' said Ron.

'Can you a do a quick one? One hour, Emma and Marie. Nothing dodgy, just one guy. He's seen a couple of the girls before and he's been good as gold,' said Katie.

'Yeah, no worries, where?' asked Ron.

'The flat in Victoria,' said Katie.

'What time?' asked Ron.

'Two-thirty. Are you and Marie ok now?' asked Katie.

'Yeah we're fine. I'm not sure what's going on with her at the moment though,' said Ron.

'I've spoken to her and she sounded ok. She said she's feeling more on top of things. I think she had a big piece of work on with college, and now that's out of the way so she's in a better place, not so stressed,' said Katie.

'Right-oh. Alright then, am I picking them both up?' asked Ron.

'Marie will meet you there, can you pick Emma up from her place?' asked Katie.

'Yeah, no worries. When are the Arabs coming now, do you know?' asked Ron.

Tomorrow apparently... They're offering me silly money,' said Katie.

'How much?' asked Ron.

'forty grand, and for the duration of the trip, whenever I'm with them all they can do what they want to me,' said Katie.

'That's a lot,' said Ron.

'I'm not doing it, don't need to. That would be hard work anyway, they'd be queuing up, wanting anal,' said Katie.

'I suppose. So, I'm picking Emma up, Marie's meeting me there, two-thirty?' said Ron.

'Yes,' said Katie.

***

Ron thought that Emma looked good, even by her standards. She still had a deep tan; she wore a white dress which exposed a lot of bust and a lot of her legs. Ron thought she looked incredible. He hadn't seen the dress before. She kissed him on the mouth when she got in the car. She took her face away for an instant, looked at him, then pulled his face towards her and kissed him again. She looked flushed.

'Christ, you look good,' said Ron.

'Really, do I look ok?' asked Emma. She seemed nervous. Ron wondered if there was something special about the client, if it was someone particularly wealthy that she wanted to impress. Ron looked at Emma's face, he thought her make-up looked different.

'You look stunning, you look like a movie star. Is the dress new? It's great,' said Ron.

'I just got it; does it look ok?' asked Emma.

'You look absolutely gorgeous,' said Ron.

'Are you just saying that?' asked Emma.

'No. You look out of this world!' said Ron. Emma looked at Ron, she still seemed nervous. She took her phone out of her bag and looked at it.

'Have we got time?' she asked. She showed him her phone, it was five minutes to two. Ron laughed.

'We can't risk it really, the traffic could be bad,' he said.

'Can we come back here afterwards?' Emma asked.

'Yes,' said Ron.

***

Marie seemed to have pushed the boat out as well, she looked like she'd made even more effort with her appearance than she usually did. Ron really wanted to know who this client was. She wore the same dress she'd worn when they'd gone to the sex club. Ron thought her body looked good. Her hair was up, and she was wearing a tasteful amount of make-up. This was one of the times when Ron looked at Marie's face and almost couldn't believe how beautiful she was.

Marie kissed Emma on the mouth. Ron thought Marie kissed Emma with genuine affection and attraction. He tried to remember when he'd last seen them work together, was it with the Arabs at the racetrack? That seemed like such a long time ago.

Ron went around to the obs room and sat down. Emma and Marie had gone into the bedroom. They were both ready, they didn't need to do make-up or get dressed. Ron thought Emma seemed slightly uncomfortable; he thought she had done since she'd got in the car with him. Marie walked up behind Emma. She put her hand on Emma's hip. Emma turned to face her. Marie held Emma's waist. She pulled Emma into her and they kissed. She pressed her body against Emma. Marie pushed the straps on her dress off of her shoulders. She reached behind her and unzipped herself; the dress fell down off of her. She was naked under the dress; Ron saw her body. She hugged Emma to her again and pressed her groin against Emma. Ron thought Emma looked guarded, which was unusual for her. Marie seemed aroused, and she appeared to want Emma to be aroused. The buzzer went; the client had arrived.

***

The client was called Henry. Emma had answered the door. She'd brought the guy in and he'd seen Marie stood there naked, looking the way she looked. Ron thought Henry was probably about fifty or so. If he was very rich and impressive, he didn't look like it, at least not to Ron. He was thin, he had a paunch. Ron didn't think he had a good fuck in him. He went in the shower.

Marie went straight over to Emma and kissed her again. She got behind Emma, reached around her and fondled her breasts. She undid Emma's dress; it fell down and Emma stepped out of it. Marie unfastened Emma's bra and took it off. She sucked Emma's nipple. She slid her hand between her legs and began to play with her vagina as she kissed Emma's breast. She brought her face away and started kissing her neck.

Marie whispered something to Emma; Ron didn't hear it. Emma laughed nervously. She kissed Emma's lips quickly, very softly and gently. She took Emma's breasts in her hands. Ron couldn't believe how good it looked, seeing the two of them together. Emma closed her eyes, she gently put her cheek against Marie's and rubbed her face gently against her. She was aroused as well. They started kissing, deeply, passionately. Ron could feel, even from another room, through the mirror, how the atmosphere had changed. He thought it had gone from being just another booking to being something else, something intimate between the two of them.

Henry came out of the shower. Marie beckoned him over to them. The three of them had a kind of group hug. Marie unfastened the towel around his waist. They were kissing each other, and Marie reached in front of him and held his penis.

'What would you like to do to us? You can do whatever you like, you can come in my mouth, you can fuck me, you can bend me over and fuck my arse. What would you like?' asked Marie. Ron had always loved her voice, the pitch of it, the softness. When she said things like this to clients though, Ron was sure it was her accent that made it so impossibly hot. This was a well brought up, intelligent, sophisticated woman, and she was telling you you could come in her mouth , that you could fuck her arse. Ron was aroused, and was becoming erect just listening to her talking like that.

Henry took her face in his right hand and kissed her. He closed his eyes as he did.

'I want to fuck your arse,' he said.

Marie got him a condom. She took the condom out of the wrapper, got down on her knees and put the condom on his erect penis with her mouth. She got onto the bed and got on all fours. She looked back over her shoulder at Henry; Ron saw her eyes as she looked at him.

'Come on, come and give me a buggering,' she said.

Henry did as he was told. He awkwardly penetrated Marie and he sodomised her. Ron could see that Marie was in pain from it, but she made noises as if she were enjoying what he was doing to her. She told him to fuck her arse, she told him she loved it. Henry came.

12