Close Observation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry collapsed onto the bed beside Marie. She kissed his cheek, as if to thank him, then took the condom to the bathroom to dispose of it. Emma lay next to Henry and kissed him. She caressed his side and his shoulder, moving her hands over his body gently. Henry looked at Emma's face. Ron could read his expression, he thought Henry was enjoying just looking at her, seeing how beautiful she was. Henry kissed Emma.

When Marie came out of the bathroom, she lay behind Emma, who was lying on her side facing Henry. She reached around and fondled Emma's breasts. She kissed the back of Emma's neck as Emma kissed and made a fuss of Henry. Marie moved her hand to Emma's behind. She worked her fingers between the back of Emma's thighs and got Emma to lift her right leg up. Marie cupped Emma's vagina from behind. She slid down the bed. Ron could see everything because of the angle. Marie used her right hand on Emma's vagina, she put her thumb inside Emma, and played with her clitoris with her other fingers. With her left hand she parted Emma's buttocks, she put her face in close and began to lick Emma's anus as she worked at her vagina with her fingers.

It took some time, but Emma came. At first, she had seemed surprised by what Marie was doing, but she carried on kissing Henry and looking into her eyes. As she got more aroused, she seemed to forget about Henry. Then she came. She came hard. She cried out; her body shook. There seemed to be an involuntary reaction, where her neck stiffened and her head went backwards, rhythmically, as she came.

Marie moved on to Henry. Henry was erect again and Marie brought him off with her mouth. She closed her eyes as she fellated him. Ron had seen her give men head so many times, but he was always surprised by how blissfully happy she seemed when she had someone's penis in her mouth. Henry came in her mouth and she swallowed his semen.

Marie did the same thing to Emma again; she licked her anus whilst fingering her and playing with her clitoris. Emma seemed to come even harder. Emma climaxed just before the hour was up.

***

Marie went into the bathroom first when Henry had left. Ron met Emma in the kitchen.

'Can we go?' asked Emma.

'Yeah, we can go back to yours, I just need to see if Marie needs a lift.

Marie came out from the bathroom. She kissed Emma.

'That was amazing, thank you,' she said. She kissed Emma on the mouth.

'It was nice... Do you need Ron to take you somewhere? We were going to get off,' said Emma.

'That's ok. I'll make my own way. Thanks anyway. I'll hopefully see you both soon,' said Marie.

'Yeah, see you,' said Ron. Marie touched Ron's arm as she went past them towards the door.

'Bye,' said Emma.

Who was that client?' asked Ron when Marie had gone.

'Hmmm? I don't know. Haven't met him before,' said Emma. She was rummaging in her bag; she was going to go and clean up before they left.

'Is everything ok? I got the feeling you were nervous or something, I thought maybe the guy was rich or important,' said Ron.

'No, I don't know anything about him,' said Emma.

'You definitely ok?' asked Ron.

'I'm fine,' said Emma.

She went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Ron didn't think she was fine. He wondered if he'd done something.

***

They went back to Emma's for the afternoon. In the evening they went for food. Emma suggested a place she knew, an Italian restaurant. Ron thought his meal was delicious. Emma told Ron about a client who had asked her to insult him in a Jamaican accent whilst they had sex. Ron didn't believe her, he thought she was making the story up, but she insisted it had happened. Ron asked him to do it then and there, to do the accent she had used. She did it. Ron didn't think her Jamaican accent was very good. He told Emma about how he had visited his sister and his niece. He told her how good it had made him feel. Emma said she thought it was fantastic that he had got back in touch with his sister. Ron showed Emma a photo of his niece and Emma said she was beautiful.

***

Toby rang. Ron went outside to talk to him. The chaps were arriving in the morning. Ron was to pick them up from Heathrow. There wouldn't be so many of them this time, a couple that were on the last trip would not be coming.

Katie rang just after he'd got off the phone with Toby. Ron apologised to Emma and went outside again. Katie also told him that the chaps were coming. She wanted him to take Layla and Vicky to the house in Kensington, where they would be staying again. She said the chaps were going to have a couple of girls there all the time. She'd agreed they'd basically do eight-hour shifts. There would always be a couple of girls there to look after them, then she said they might have bigger parties in the evenings. They'd offered even more money for her to get involved, it was starting to annoy her now.

The restaurant was in Lambeth North, a stone's throw from the museum. It was another lovely evening; it had been such a hot summer. Ron was glad the chaps were coming. He'd worked with them on his first weekend in the job with Toby. He remembered how he'd felt, going from having no pride in himself, to suddenly feeling differently. He thought it was important to think about how things had been, and to contrast that with now.

Emma told him more about clients. They'd been drinking wine with their meal and she was starting to get tipsy. She told him about how she and Katie had done a duo with a man that was so drunk that he hadn't even been physically able to get on the bed with them. She said that she and Katie had had sex whilst the man retched and vomited on the floor. She described an occasion where she and another escort, who had left the agency before Ron had started working with them, had worked a duo booking, and the other escort had ended up marrying the client. Emma said she'd thought the man was repellent. Ron asked her if she always found clients unattractive. She said she found clients physically attractive more often than he would probably expect, but that she didn't always like them as people. They'd been talking earlier about role play, because Ron had commented on hearing Annabelle doing one. Emma said that almost every time a client had asked for role play, it had always been a scenario where she acted the part of a woman who eventually had to basically have non-consensual sex. She said it would be stuff like: she would be unable to pay the landlord her rent, or she was an employee trying not to get fired or a shoplifter trying not to get arrested. She said she felt uncomfortable about men who obviously fantasised about stuff like that, and often didn't really feel safe with them. She said that his working with the agency had made things better for all of them. She told him that all the girls had said the same thing. Ron knew he was probably a bit drunk as well. He said he'd enjoyed hurting the man who had attacked her.

***

'You had a thing about Marie, didn't you?' asked Emma. They'd just got into bed and Emma had turned off the light. Ron wasn't sure how to reply.

'What?' he said.

'Marie. Didn't you have a soft spot for her? Is that still going on?' asked Emma.

'I don't know. I'm not that comfortable talking about that, really,' said Ron.

'She was all over me today... I've worked with her before and she hasn't been like that,' said Emma.

'She's been a bit all over the place lately,' said Ron.

'Didn't the pair of you have an argument or something?' asked Emma.

'No, that was nothing, she got drunk and said some stuff, it was nothing,' said Ron.

'Have you two...?' asked Emma.

'No,' said Ron.

Emma kissed him softly; she kissed his neck, just under his jaw.

'I'm not sure about that young lady,' said Emma.

12