All Comments on 'Close to the Edge'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothabout 1 year ago

I loved this story and laughed more than a little at the witty, funny lines sprinkled throughout. Five stars, as usual :)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Silkee, This story was so much longer, I cut it to shreds, ha. I like that it moves nice and fast, and even though there is a break up there is still a happy ending. Thanks for reading.

z_janez_janeabout 1 year ago

I love how much effort your stories put into kind, caring relationships, and creating trust between the characters. There's so much content that treats being trans like a dirty thing, something that gets forced on someone or needs to be hidden at all costs, or they're shamed during sex and that's the whole of the plot, but you make things... wholesome. It's nice to have some romance.

leeanna19leeanna19about 1 year ago

You write such lovely stories Sabrina. I wish I could write as easily as you seem to be able too. x

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Jane. I know readers love those other things that I don't write about. I like that they all exist. Me? I like the innocence of the first time, the beginning of a relationship, that is what I love, especially romance. I like when CDs and trans girls are treated with the respect they deserve. Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Leeanna, I love your stories so much, and I wish I could write more like you. Your stories have more depth and I admire that. Thanks for reading.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42010 days ago

Dang that was fantastic. Great writing and fun story even if the hero ended up being homeless. :-)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton9 days agoAuthor

Thanks JRR... I am sure she will be fine in her car for a while... ha... Originally the story was longer: She went to live with Mel and then had an affair with Dante, and then worked at his vineyard. It was getting out of control, ha... I like how this ends now, so positive... plus our heroine is quite happy, even more than when she had her accidental boyfriend. Thanks for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...