Close to the Heart Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Runtime: 15 minutes.

Price: $19.99

Coming Soon!

#GTSGodBil0002

Watch drunken Goddess punish her Billdo by pissing on him until he nearly drowns! Billdo can't fight the awesome power of Goddess's mighty pee!

******

"Is that a smartphone!?"

Leanne looked up wildly, a bite of half-chewed food still in her mouth, as her manager sat across from her.

Chrissie glanced at the messaging bubbles on Leanne's phone, then smiled knowingly at the woman. "You have a man," she stated with certainty.

Leanne stalled, "What makes you say that?"

Chrissie started ticking points on her fingers. "You're wearing makeup every day. You suddenly have a smartphone, and you spend all of your breaks texting with a smile on your face. Leanne, you're happy. Absolutely radiant. So, what's his name?"

Leanne locked her phone. She didn't need her boss reading what she and Derek had been actually texting to each other. "Derek. His name is Derek," she groaned in defeat.

"What's he like? How come you haven't brought him around?"

Leanne blinked at her excited manager. "He's nearly perfect," Leanne finally admitted. "Handsome, funny, nice, generous... He's out of my league. Way too young to be with me," she added as an afterthought.

"So how did you land him?"

Leanne was grateful she and Derek had concocted a story in case anyone became curious about him. "Derek's got that anxiety thing where public places and strangers make him uncomfortable. Like, he just shuts down. It turns out that he lives on my floor. One day he tried leaving his apartment, and I bumped into him. For whatever reason he doesn't feel any anxiety with me at all, so we got to know each other. Then more happened. So we only date at home, and he doesn't ever leave his place, or let anyone inside but me." Leanne shrugged, "That's pretty much the whole story."

None of the story was technically a lie. Derek was terrified of someone else discovering him in his helpless state. Being in public and unhidden definitely would cause him anxiety. He lived with her, so technically he lived on her floor, too, and most days she did bump into him. Rhythmically and repeatedly.

Chrissie leaned in, eyes sparkling. "Do you have a picture?"

Leanne unlocked her phone and showed Chrissie the only photo she had of him, one from his Facebook page before his shrinking problem happened.

Chrissie took a good long look at the picture. "I don't believe you," she finally stated. "This guy? And only you can see him? It sounds like you invented a boyfriend who lives in Canada."

Leanne took her phone back and smiled brightly. "I really can't bring myself to care," she stated with both confidence and cheer.

Chrissie blinked. "What?"

Leanne picked her soda up, swirling the ice around the interior. "It's not my job to convince you that Derek's real. I never said a word about him, not once, not until you asked. You're the one who came over and stuck your nose in looking for gossip. So, either believe me or don't, but I've got ten minutes left of my break, food left to eat, and a boyfriend who's probably wondering why I'm not texting him back. So if there's nothing else?"

Leanne watched in satisfaction as her shaken manager walked away from her. It felt good to be assertive for once.

******

Leanne sat on the bathroom floor, leaning over the tub with her arms crossed, watching Derek swim laps around the tub in four inches of tepid water.

He finally stopped for a break, heaving himself onto the heavy, upside-down cooking pot Leanne had placed in the middle of the tub as an island and breathing heavily as he reoxygenated.

Leanne lazily dropped her hand to the water and casually flicked her fingers through it. While a lot of Derek's condition was less than ideal, having an indoor heated swimming pool on call was but one of the silver linings.

"Have you checked the video sales?" she asked. It had been a little over a week since they'd put the first one online, and she couldn't contain her curiosity any more.

Derek covered his eyes with his hands and groaned. "Yes. Well, yesterday before you got home."

"And...?"

"It's insane. Over four hundred downloads. More than half of those are from Japan alone. Our page at Vids4Sale is crammed with comments, suggestions, questions, and one psycho who demanded a refund because you didn't eat me at the end."

"You're kidding," Leanne stated flatly.

"No I'm not. Apparently, swallowing your shrunken man alive is a thing. They call it 'Vore'."

"Not that! World's full of all kinds. Internet, more so. Whatever, moving on. Four hundred? How much money is that?"

Derek finally removed his hands from his eyes. "Well, about twenty bucks a pop times four hundred is... eight grand?"

Leanne's playing hand dropped lifeless into the bathwater. "Eight... Thousand dollars!?"

Derek sat up to rest his arms on his knees. "We're going to want to stash a good chunk of that for taxes, but yeah."

Leanne looked into space. "We're making eight grand a week."

"No, just this week. I'd be surprised if this video sold a fraction as much from now on. But if you want to get your hopes up? Maybe every video we post can make this kind of money in its first week, at least for awhile."

"What are we going to do with it?" she wondered.

"Save up and buy you a new car," Derek said seriously.

"What!? My car is fine, Honey. There's so many better things!"

Derek sighed. "I worry. I get to worry. Your car is really old, Leanne, and while I haven't looked under the hood, I can hear both your engine and your transmission. It's on its last legs, Babe. What do you do when it breaks down? I can't come get you from wherever you are. I can't help at all, for that matter. All I can do is try and get you something reliable."

Leanne looked at him, really looked. "Is this why you've been all money conscious lately?"

"Partly," Derek confessed. "Part of it is your car, part of it is maybe you'd like a little bigger of a place and better clothes and such. Most of it is so you can find a job you actually like so that you're happier, and won't be stressed about money while you do so. When I was little my dad used to tell me that if you're not enjoying most of your life, you are clearly doing it wrong."

Leanne blinked away tears. "This is all for me? All this thought, and planning, and the porn thing? I had thought you were just being perverted or something."

Derek grinned unrepentantly. "You like it when I'm being perverted," he teased.

Leanne slowly nodded her head in agreement. "Yes. Yes I do. And to show you just how much I do, I'm offering you whatever you want, right now."

The little man sitting on an island in the bathtub looked up at her face skeptically. "Really?"

"Oh yes," she breathed. "I have a burning need to fuck my thoughtful boyfriend, right this very second."

******

"Are you sure you trust me? Because I don't trust me. Not for this."

Leanne looked at her boyfriend, reverse-gripped in her fist with his hands held securely to his thighs by her pinky. Most of him was outside of her grip, dangling upside-down from the bottom of her fist.

Derek rolled his eyes at the absurd question. "Of course I trust you. Three or four, then let me take a breath. Or just pause every ten seconds or so."

Leanne blew out a shaky breath. "But what if I... What if I forget? Get too into it? I know I'm going to like this, Honey. I'm afraid I'll like it too much."

"It'll be fine. But can you start now? All the blood's kind of rushing to my head, here. Adventure!" he exclaimed.

Derek filled her days with adventures. Not exotic ones, or wild ones, but instead with really sexual adventures. She had never been the adventurous sort before, and she adored her little man for bringing some into her life.

"Adventure," she parroted back to him, and moved her occupied fist between her splayed thighs.

Leanne readjusted her heels on her mattress. "Here we go, Honey. Deep breath."

Leanne dragged her miniature lover's hair up and down her leaking gash, getting it good and wet, and then shoved him face first into her pussy to the hilt of her fist. She pulled him nearly out, and then rammed him back in. Fucking herself with four inches of her boyfriend's body like a dildo. In and out.

At the count of ten, she pulled him all the way out so he could breathe deeply for a few seconds, and then she plowed him right back in.

It wasn't a furious buildup to an orgasm for Leanne. The forced pauses ensured that. Instead, there was a long, slow build that would make the coming explosion one for the record books. She could feel it.

Every time she paused for Derek to get air, she found herself fucking her pussy harder and faster with him afterward. He was more contoured, more supple than the best of any dildos ever made, ever. The only way it could have been any better is if she had more than four inches of him to work with.

Her juices splattered over her hand and wrist as she worked herself over with her man. A sensation yearned deep within her, not quite an itch, not quite an ache, but she needed it touched. Needed to be filled.

Leanne grit her teeth, moaning and writhing at the absolute pleasure of it, until she just couldn't stand it any more. She pulled Derek completely out of her one last time, gave him as much time to breathe as she could without losing her edge, and then shoved him back inside.

She loosened her grip on his legs, and nudged him all the way inside of her needy core, to touch that place that so desperately needing touching, to fill the void that seemed so very hollow.

Her pussy, always wanting her boyfriend entirely in her, helped him along until his feet had vanished. Then Leanne scrubbed her throbbing clit, assaulting the bundle of nerves until her hips were as far off the bed as she could get them.

Her vaginal muscles clamped down on Derek's entire body. Leanne wailed as the really big orgasm she'd anticipated fulfilled all expectations, and then some.

For a long moment that stretched on and on, Leanne came. She could feel Derek begin to struggle within her, needing air, and God help her Leanne couldn't stop cumming. She liked having him all the way in, and her pussy did as well, and the writhing and movements of his little body inside of her amplified everything.

A powerful convulsion happened within her, and she felt Derek's head wedge against, then pop into her cervix. It should have hurt, or even been uncomfortable, but it wasn't. Not at all. Her orgasm spread from her vagina to run rampant all over her body.

Still, Leanne couldn't stop cumming.

Eyes rolling all over, she darted her hand back to her pussy, accidentally nudging her big nipple with her arm which sent electric shocks racing right to her spine.

She clumsily dug her thumb and forefinger into her hole, fighting past the tightly clenched walls, and fished around for something, anything. She couldn't wait for her orgasm to end to get Derek out. It likely wouldn't ever end as long as he was inside.

She found a wiggling foot and grasped it, pulling her struggling captive out of the fleshy walls of his prison and feeling his head pop back out of her cervical entrance. But he was very slick, and slipped from her grasp. Leanne's pussy wetly slurped him back in without any input from Leanne herself at all.

Leanne groaned. She didn't know if it was the pleasure or the terror that caused the vocalization. Fear-sweat was leaking from every pore she owned. Her face, her tits, her armpits, her ass, even the backs of her knees. Derek's struggles were becoming weaker, and Leanne couldn't even get her eyes to focus. The smallest of her movements sent unexpected, unwelcome bursts of even more pleasure though her. Even the feeling of her nearly threadbare mattress sheet on her back and butt was stimulating her.

Leanne felt Derek stop moving altogether, and she suddenly clapped her hands loudly together, trying to get the noise to help her focus. If she didn't get him out now, and right now, she might pass out from the intensity, and then her wonderful little man wouldn't make it. Already she could hardly breathe, herself.

She rammed her fingers back into her still-clenching cavern, determinedly found one of Derek's horrifyingly-still limbs, and fought him back outside of her danger-slut cunthole.

Eyes still unable to focus, she simply kept them shut and pointedly ignored her full-body shakes in the aftermath of what very well may have been a lethal orgasm.

She laid Derek on his back on one of her hands, pressing his chest with her thumb in a gentle pressure and motion to maybe help get his lungs clear. Again.

Instead she was shocked to feel Derek calmly grasp her thumb with both of his tiny hands.

Her eyelids snapped open, and she brought him up near her face, but Leanne's eyes still roamed the room wildly and out of her conscious control. She couldn't seem to form any words, either.

"Hhhhh... Howwww?"

"I'm okay, Babe. I'm okay." She felt Derek press a butterfly kiss to her thumb-tip. "Once I felt you try to pull me out, I knew something went wrong. When I went back inside, I started trying to conserve my air. At first I was just wiggling my feet and legs a little so you could find me, but then I stopped altogether."

"Sssss... S... Sssso-"

Derek intuited what she was trying to say. "No sorries. I'm safe and sound, and you're still in the aftershocks of what I'm guessing is the biggest orgasm ever." He rubbed her thumb comfortingly. "Adventure!" he softly triumphed.

Leanne dropped her boyfriend to the space between her giant breasts as they careened off to the sides of her body. He impacted with a wet-sounding smack and simply laid there, riding her chest up and down as she heaved huge lungfuls.

Leanne finally got her breath back, and a small smile crept onto her face.

"Adventure," she whispered to herself.

******

Leanne had never contorted her body into such a strange position before.

Her back against the wall, all of her not-inconsiderable weight was supported by her shoulders on the mattress top. Her giant tits rolled up past her shoulders to bracket her face and her legs hung over her head, knees nearly touching her upside-down boobs.

At the apex of her inverted body, Derek rested in her vagina up to his chest, calmly stroking the quivering, plump pussy lips to his left and right.

She began to squeeze him involuntarily.

"Ah-ah-ah!" he sing-songed at her. "No slurping down your boyfriend like a noodle."

Leanne whined soundlessly. "This is stupid! Just let me get off!" she begged.

"Nu-uh. Not until you can leash your dangerous pussy. This is training!" Derek exclaimed smugly, and tweaked her clit.

Leanne's eyes narrowed. "I'm failing the training today. You shouldn't have done that, Honey."

Leanne immensely enjoyed Derek's widening eyes as he realized he went a pace too far. She enjoyed his expression right up until she purposely slurped her boyfriend into her unleashed pussy like a noodle and she couldn't see his face any more.

She churned him inside of her powerfully, indulging herself in freely squeezing his entire body and just how good it felt. For just under a minute, Leanne ground him up in her vaginal walls.

With a mighty force of will and no little effort, Leanne pushed and evacuated Derek halfway out. His torso flopped forward onto her clit.

With a not-all-that-gentle slap, she crammed his now very slippery form between her juicy lips, against her button, and used him as a surrogate palm to jill herself off.

Droplets of her own juices dripped down towards her face, but Leanne ignored them. With a smile full of anticipatory joy, she felt her delayed orgasm begin.

"Oh God! It's so goo—"

Then Leanne had to stop talking as a short-lived river of female ejaculate poured out past her boyfriend, beneath her hand, and directly into her mouth, open as she was talking. The entirety of it completely bypassed her tongue to strike the back of her throat like an impossibly thrown bullseye.

Leanne hacked, but her juices were too far back. She was forced to swallow it, which she did with a grimace of extreme distaste. Then she gave a disgusted squeal.

Soft chuckling made her zero-in on her boyfriend above her, limply hanging down her pussy.

"Outsmarted yourself, huh?" Derek calmly observed. "I know what that's like."

******

12