All Comments on 'Close to the Phone'

by LesGermane

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
driphoneydriphoneyover 14 years ago
Is this really a first story?

Well done. I'm truly not into the cuckold/wimpy/tiny dick type story, but I thought this was extremely well done and surprisingly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!

This story was totally hot and VERY well-written. I really hope you continue it. Tony's a total stud lol...and the whole thing is done very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I do hope there are more chapters to cum?

Watching his wife perform and then being used alongside her must be an option!

VagabondxVagabondxabout 13 years ago
VERY HOT!

oh man that was incredible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SICK SHIT

1*

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!

This is a great story! And well-written, too! Soooo much sexual tension! I sure wish I were Jimmy...with his hot-fucking wife and her stud-hung lover to feed me his huge cock and hot cum! I want MORE of this hot stuff...I'm so hard...and hungry for hot, wet cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story on literotica

This story is so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me too

It happens! My wife came home to find me naked, with a stranger’s cock in my throat. I had told my wife she would find me in that position eventually so she stripped off and the stranger took a piece of her as well.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
I want to do this

It's my fantasy to have my wife take a lover on the side and then suck his cock. Then my wife would walk in and for the 1st time she would see me sucking a man's cock. Then she would realize that I'm her gay husband. I would then watch her lover fuck her deep and hard while both of them laughed at me -- I would be the cuckold I've always wanted to be.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. This one is so hot I came into my hand and ate it all up. Yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous