Closed Doors Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------

"Was he out there?" Hayley asked, pulling items out of the paper bags and setting them out on the countertop of the kitchen island. Kara was just walking back in from the deck.

"Yeah," she replied back, adding, "and he's got company."

Hayley paused and looked up, "What?"

The figure of Zooey walked in, trailed from behind by Jack who had been holding the door open for her. Hayley's mouth went a little dry. Oh my god, who is that? Look at her. She's gorgeous.

"Hayley, this is Zooey," Kara touted the introduction with a tone of 'don't freak out', as well as the accompanying subtle look that said the same thing. "Zooey, this is Hayley."

"Hello," Hayley said, still not knowing how this new character had presented in their lives so suddenly.

"Hey," replied Zooey, equally as timidly, while Jack pulled a stool at the island out for her to sit on. She took her seat.

"Here you go," Kara said. Being the perfect hostess, she was handing Zooey a cup of coffee from the tray. "We always get Jack two, and I don't think he'll mind. And hell with him if he does. Café Mocha okay?"

Zooey giggled at Kara's joke as she took the offering, throwing a look over to Jack to see if he was okay with it. Jack smiled and nodded his head, "Of course it's alright."

Everyone took their seats.

"What took you all so long anyways? The McDonalds is only, like, five minutes away." Jack asked, blowing the steam from the top of his Mocha.

Upon hearing that question, Hayley immediately seemed to relax in the situation and started giggling, trying not to choke on the bite of her McMuffin. "Well..." she got out, before being interrupted by Kara.

"Nevermind about that," the older sister interjected. "It's not important." And that just served to exacerbate the already giggling girl into giggling even more.

Zooey looked around to everyone, confused. When she looked at Jack, he answered her confusion with a shoulder shrug.

"Alright," Jack sighed. "What is it?"

Hayley looked at Kara, managing to pause her giggles for the moment they locked eyes. When the laughter returned, Hayley blurted out, "Kara got a ticket."

"A ticket?" Jack responded, alarm and confusion in his voice. "What's funny about that?"

"Nothing," Kara answered, straight-faced, a look of warning over to her little sister. But Hayley wasn't going to be denied the story of her vindication.

"The ticket isn't what's funny," Hayley explained, "it's what the ticket was for."

"What was it for?" Jack.

Hayley erupted into a fit of hysterical laughter, in between the breaths of which, she managed to get out, "Indecent exposure."

"I will tell it," Kara interjected, frustrated and embarrassed.

"Maybe I should..." Zooey uttered, beginning an attempt to display modesty and offer to leave before she, as a perfect stranger, was privy to the details of such a story.

Jack quickly reached over, putting his hand on hers, stopping her. "No," he smiled at her. "This'll be good." Zooey nervously smiled and settled back into her seat.

Kara sighed, collecting herself for the recounting of the morning's prior events. "Well, we were in the drive-thru at Mickey D's, waiting forever to move up and even pay. Let alone get our order. We finally get up to the first window and I hand the guy a twenty, but the change was only like 13 cents or something, and I saw the loose change in Dad's ashtray, so I said, 'hold on', and I dug out the change. As I was handing it to him, he got a good look down my shirt and his hand sort of stuttered and he drops the change and it falls beside the car on the ground.

"And that's what got you the ticket?" Jack asked.

"No, no, no," Hayley giggled. "Keep listening." She quieted back down and shifted into a posture of mock propriety as she turned to Kara. "Go on," she said calmly, with a huge grin on her face.

Kara rolled her eyes at Hayley's mocking. "Anyways, even though I knew that it wasn't my fault, I offered to get out and pick up the change. Of course, the guy's like 'no, no, you don't have to do that', I think he knew why the change had been dropped. But I open the door and get out anyways.

"While I'm bent over picking it up, I look up and there's a group of people looking at me, eyes wide. I look down and realize that I didn't do enough of the higher buttons on the shirt before we left and my tits are in plain view, pretty much hanging out of the top of the shirt." She gestured with her hands to illustrate the area where her breasts would have been.

Jack screwed up his eyes, he still didn't really get why Hayley could barely control herself.

"IT WAS A DAYCARE GROUP!!" Hayley squealed, uncontrolled laughter taking complete control of her now.

Kara sighed and dropped her face down into her hands. Zooey's eyes opened real wide as she spoke for the first time during this tale. "Like, little kids?"

"Yeah," Kara whined. "The oldest couldn't have been nine or ten. Apparently, they had gone on a little field trip down the block from the center to get frozen yogurt cones and were on their way back to the daycare center and got a shot of Miss June giving a live rendition of her centerfold in the McDonald's drive-thru."

Now Jack got it, and he couldn't help but join Hayley in her amusement. Zooey raised her hand in shock to cover her mouth and joined in the embarrassment that her new acquaintance must have been feeling.

"Moving on," Kara said, more insisting than suggesting, and taking a bite of her breakfast burrito.

"Miss June?" Zooey asked Jack, under her breath.

Jack nodded while he took a sip of his mocha. "She was in Playboy. Actually, her bigger title would be 'Playmate of the Year'."

Zooey looked at Kara in admiration and wonder. "Really?"

"Yeah," Kara said, humbly.

"That's so cool," Zooey gushed. "I don't think I could ever do that. I mean, how did you even do that?"

"Jack here took the photos," Kara said, a hint of pride in her voice, pointing her burrito across the countertop at her step-brother.

Now, Zooey turned to Jack with her look of amazement. "You're a photographer too?" she asked.

Jack shrugged it off non-chalantly. "I do all kinds of stuff." He smiled.

"Oh! I almost forgot," Kara perked up, speaking with a mouth full of food. "Hayley spotted a course on our way back."

Jack dropped his head, smiling, and shook his head. "Great," he said, sarcastically.

"A 'course'," Zooey asked.

"Yeah," Jack started to explain, "all her life, for some reason, Hayley has loved putt-putt, and we can't not play if she knows there a course around. Especially if she hasn't played it before."

"It's fun," Hayley spoke defensively.

"It is," Jack agreed. "It's your addiction that's aggravating sometimes." He grinned at her.

She slapped him on the arm. "It's not an addiction," she said, defending herself. "Besides, there's hardly anyone there right now." She looked with puppy dog eyes at Jack.

"Oh good lord," he gave in. "We'll go."

"You want to come, Zooey? It's always better to have a fourth," Kara offered.

Zooey smiled at the kind offer, but shook her head. "No, I can't," she explained. "I'm here on vacation with my family, and I could never get away for that long. I hardly ever get to see them."

"Oh, okay. Maybe we could all do something later?" Kara asked, genuinely.

"Maybe," Zooey answered. She looked at her watch. "Speaking of, I should probably get back. My walks are usually only 15 or twenty minutes. I've been gone now for nearly an hour."

"Well, alright," Jack said, standing up and offering his arm. "Let me walk you out."

Zooey stood up, grinning at him as she did. She looked to the girls. "Maybe I'll see you later then. Thank you for the coffee."

"No problem," Kara answered.

"Yeah," Hayley spoke up. "It was very nice to meet you." She wasn't really sure if she felt that way, but it was what was to be said.

Zooey waved goodbye to the girls and picked up her coffee. She linked her free arm in Jack's and they headed towards the doors to the deck.

Kara watched as they walked outside. "She seems nice." Then she resumed eating her food.

"Yeah," Hayley said absently, still watching the door. Jack and Zooey had disappeared from view. "She is." Maybe she just showed up at the wrong time.

------------------------

"Well, I think I'm gonna take a shower and get ready," Hayley announced, wadding up her wrappers and dropping them in the trash.

Jack stood up, tossing his stuff in the trash as well. "Sounds like a plan, think I'll do the same."

"Uh!" Kara protested in mock unbelief. "And I guess I just have to sit here by myself?"

Hayley looked at Jack, who made a point of shrugging his shoulders in an exaggerated manner. She looked back at Kara and dryly answered, "Yeah."

Jack turned and started climbing the stairs. Hayley patted Kara on the knee. "But just for a little bit," she teased. Before Kara could react, Hayley gave a giggle and bounced away into the downstairs bathroom.

Kara looked up at the loft, then back to the door Hayley had disappeared behind. Wait a few minutes. She glanced back up at the stairs and the loft. Two minutes.

--------------------------

"You know, you really should be more careful about leaving the door open. Anyone could just walk right on in," Kara called out while she undid the few buttons of the shirt that she had fastened earlier.

Jack opened the door of the shower stall and stuck his head out. "Anyone, or you?," he smirked.

Kara unfastened the last button, shrugged the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"I'm almost done," he informed her.

Kara had a sly grin on her face as she replied, "Take your time."

Jack watched, and slowly realized that she was up to something, when she pushed her panties down over her hips and thighs. She seductively stepped out of them when they made it to the floor. Having stripped, she stepped toward him and shoved him back inside the shower stall while stepping inside herself and pulling the door shut behind her.

The cramped space forced them to stand almost up against the other. Kara tilted her head back under the flowing water to wet her hair. Jack followed the path of the water with his eyes and watched it roll down her body: over and around her firm, full teardrop tits, down her smooth, flat stomach, over her smooth mound, between her legs and down her shapely, toned legs.

"Alright," Jack began, "to what do I owe this honor?"

Kara smiled and locked her mouth onto his. Then, she replied very simply, "Payment."

"Okay..." he wondered. "Payment for what?"

Kara was sliding her hands over his wet chest. "If I remember correctly, I got you off yesterday on the way here. You have yet to repay the favor. So I'm here to collect it."

Jack took a visual survey of the shower stall. "Alright, but there's not much room in here to work with."

Kara smiled, anticipating what she was getting ready for. "There is for what I want," she stated. She slid her hands up to Jack's shoulders and pushed down. He realized what she was hinting at and went down to his knees in front of her. Jack slid his hand between her thighs and brought it up. Kara's legs opened a little for him. Twisting his hand flat against it, he started stroking her heated pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Kara moaned at the pressure around her swelling folds. Jack placed some kisses on her stomach, trailing down to the slit he was splitting now with his fingers. He snaked his tongue in and she hopped slightly when the tip of his tongue made contact with her protruding nub.

Needing a better angle, Jack placed his hands on her hips and twisted her back into a corner. Throwing a leg over his shoulder, he drove his tongue back into her open pussy.

"Oh shit. Yeah, lick my pussy, Jack. Taste it, eat my pussy Jack," Kara encouraged in little stints of growling. "Yeah, right there," as the tongue slid around the rim of her entrance. He jammed it inside her and she yelped.

Jack brought his hand up under her and slipped a finger into her pussy while his tongue returned to torment her puffy clit. "Oh, yeah, finger my pussy," Kara moaned. "More, Jack, more."

Jack shoved a second finger into her and started roughly pounding them up into her. He tilted his head slightly, then sucked Kara's clit between his lips.

"OH!" she shrieked. "Fuck yeah, do it. Come on, Jack, make me cum. Make me cum, little brother."

Her encouraging, taboo, dirty commands gave Jack the motivation to go all out. Shoving the two fingers up into her as hard and as fast as he could, and sucking on her clit, she wasn't aware of his other hand until he shoved a finger up into her tight, little asshole.

This time, she jumped at the sudden, forceful intrusion. Jack caught her other leg onto his shoulder. Leaning back against the shower wall, her weight supported on Jack's shoulders, Kara started bucking her pussy against his face. "Ahh, FUCK Jack, that was a dirty trick, you bastard! Oh! FUCK! Yeah, finger my ass. Harder. Oh shit, I'm GONNA CUM!"

Kara's thighs locked shut against Jack's head and with one buck as her body went rigid, she held her convulsing cunt pressed against Jack's face. Panting loud, sharp, heavy breaths, her whole body shuttered as lightning permeated her insides.

----------------------

"Why don't we make this a little more fun?" Kara suggested.

"Putt-putt's already fun," Hayley stated, obsessively going through the available putters one by one, trying to decide on her choice of which one to use.

"I know, I know," Kara said sarcastically, "putt putt is the greatest thing in the world. I'm just thinking maybe it could include something to make it...greater."

"What do you mean?" Jack said, mindlessly pulling the first club out of the stand that he came to. Hayley's look told him she couldn't believe he wasn't being more selective in his club choice.

"I was thinking about a bet," Kara answered.

"What kind of bet?"

"Well," Kara started slowly, "I was thinking that if I beat Hayley, she has to pose for those pictures."

Hayley immediately straightened up from her bent over position. "What?" she asked incredulously.

"What pictures?" Jack inquired, unaware of the subject matter between the two girls.

"She thinks I should pose for Playboy," Hayley answered Jack, immediately turning her focus to Kara. "Why just me? And why bring it up in front of Jack?" she hissed to her older sister.

"Why not bring it up in front of Jack?" Kara answered dismissively. "And if it'll make you feel better, Jack has to pose for pictures if I beat him, too."

Jack choked slightly and coughed upon hearing his role in Kara's bet. "Me? Why pictures of me?"

Kara made a point of suggestively looking Jack's body up and down. "Why not you?"

Hayley was still in defensive mode regarding the establishment of a bet, especially the stakes involved if she lost. "What about you? What if you lose?" she asked Kara.

"Name it," Kara answered cooly. She wasn't worried at all about what the stakes might be.

"Umm, I don't know..." Hayley muttered, while scouring her brain for an idea good enough to get Kara to drop the idea.

"I know," Jack chimed in while Hayley was thinking. "If I beat Kara, she has to wear, what I can only imagine, is a remote control vibrator?"

Kara was surprised, eyes wide. "How did you know about that?" she asked him.

"It was still in the car when I went to get the rest of my stuff last night. I guess you dropped it or something. I looked in the little velvet bag to see what it was. Is it a remote control vibrator?"

"Yes."

"Alright then. To the club tonight."

"The club?"

"I couldn't think of a better place for a bet to be repaid," Jack smirked.

Kara stared him down for a few seconds. Then, unaffected by what might have embarrassed or mortified any other girl, she confidently replied, "Fine. Deal."

"And Hayley, how about if I beat you, you become my slave for the rest of the day?" Jack suggested.

Hayley looked up, her thoughts interrupted by Jack. "Slave? What does that mean?"

Jack shrugged his shoulders, thinking up examples for explanation. "I don't know, like you get me drinks and wait on me and stuff. Whatever."

"Fine. And if I beat you, I get your bed and the loft."

Jack smiled at her. "Alright, sounds like a deal."

Hayley looked at Kara, still having no idea of a bet to make with her that would compare with the nude photos she would have to pose for if she lost.

"Hayley," Kara spoke, seeing the lack of any spark of an idea from Hayley, "let's just say that if you beat me, I'll owe you. Some task or dare. To be named later. Whatever you think of."

Hayley looked up at the sky as she debated. Then, her defenses breaking, said, "Fine," through tightly squeezed lips. With the club that she happened to have in her hand at that moment, abandoning her search for the optimum putter, she started walking, frustrated, over to the first hole. "Come on, let's do this," she yelled back at Kara and Jack.

---------------------------

Stacy Marie pulled into the parking lot of the tiny electronics shop and sat in her car for a few minutes trying to figure out how she might have to convince them to install a clandestine camera in her VCR. They might not do it. But, having no other options, she steeled herself and went to enter the store.

As she walked through the doors, two male employees, who had been engaged in a conversation, promptly stopped their discussion and turned to look at her. She flashed them a shy, nervous little smile and waved a little wave at them. "Hey, guys."

The store employees were the only people in there, besides Stacy Marie. The one was an older guy, early thirties she guessed, and looked like the stereotypical supervisor type with cropped brown hair and a tall, lanky frame. The other, younger, employee, Stacy recognized from school. He was one of the 'geeks' who she would never have hung out with. Shorter than his supervisor, and slightly pudgy, with shaggy dirty blonde hair and black-rimmed glasses, she remembered he had been in the A/V club, or whatever it was, though, as she made her way towards him at the counter, she failed to remember what his name was.

Deciding that he was her ticket to this little venture, she made the fortunate choice of glancing at the nametag hanging from his neck on a lanyard. It read, 'Hi, My name is Thomas.' She decided to be a little more friendly, and less formal, with him, deciding it was better that way if she was going to get him to do what she wanted from him. "Hey, Tommy," she said sweetly, flashing him a big smile in the process.

"Uh, hey, Stacy," Tommy replied nervously, surprised at the fact that this girl actually knew his name.

"How have you been?" Stacy asked, as if they had been old friends who hadn't seen each other for a while.

"Uh," he stammered, "okay, I guess." Almost as an afterthought, he quickly added, "You?"

"Oh, fine. Tired," she answered with a sigh. "You know, graduation. Parties and stuff."

Tommy nodded as if he understood, but since he hadn't been invited to any graduation parties, he really couldn't. "Umm, how can I help you?"

"Oh, well," Stacy Marie started, putting on the 'helpless little woman' routine. "I was wondering if you could help me with this VCR that I have. It's out in my car."

"Well," the supervisor spoke, for the first time, "why don't you go out and help the lady bring it in, Tommy?" As he patted his employee on the shoulder and turned to walk away, he gave Tommy a wink, meant to go unseen by Stacy, though it didn't. As he walked away, Tommy stepped from behind the counter and followed Stacy Marie out to the parking lot.

Seeing that wink gave Stacy Marie an idea about how she might go about getting her way in this. As the shy, probably virgin, geek walked behind her, she made an extra effort to produce a noticeable, smooth sway in her hips. Knowing his eyes would, more than likely, be glued to her ass, her loose skirt swishing around it, because of this, she bent over at her driver's side door and ducked in through the open window to grab the VCR from the backseat. When a breeze gusted by, she knew from the way it felt that it had flared her skirt up, flashing him a brief glimpse of the bareness that was underneath. It actually worked out well, that I ended up with no panties this morning.