All Comments on 'Closed Doors Ep. 09 Guest (Pt. 03)'

by zooeyaudrey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsanealmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Totally in love with this series :)

Keep up the great work..

-LI

krys1lvs2readkrys1lvs2readalmost 13 years ago
really really good!!!!!

keep writing this series!!!!! i am looking forward to finding out how everyone turns out. but i love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Are Jack and Hayley in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you have to contiue

what was the prescription bottle. what hapenning to paul and karen. what hapenning to jack, Karen and hayley. dave should push deanna to return paul and stacy back homme. and a lot more open strings have to be put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Loved all the stories in the series. You have a wicked mind, and are gorgeous as well, a hell of a combination!

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyalmost 11 years ago
A masterful erotic tale!

I've thoroughly enjoyed living with this wonderful series for the last few days, so I'm acutely sorry to see it come to an end. Thanks so much!

zooeyaudreyzooeyaudreyover 9 years agoAuthor
Guys, you are AWESOME! And more IS coming!

Thank you for all your wonderful and entirely flattering comments. I'm sorry it's been so long, but things happen and...c'est la vie. I am going to continue this story because it's one that I loved working up in my head, and I definitely want to get it all written down. A lot of this story (and the rest of it) is going to be folded into a larger project that contains several story ideas all wrapped up in one. But for you guys, I will post the finale here on it's own. Thank all you guys again, I hope I don't make you wait too long. :-) But, hey, there's a whole form of sex dedicated to waiting......

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Love this story. Zooey you are the best. Thanks for the update and I can't wait to read how your fantastic story concludes. Thank you for what you do!

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
crap

Too many things and people going at.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another fucking unfinished story

Started off fine in part one but now too many interconnecting characters with no final outcome, just everyone fucking anything that moves.

Too much drug induced fucking and virtually no loving.

Is this typical of the American way of life???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loose ends

Much too many loose ends left hanging in this story. What happened to everyone after, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

ugh i hate unfinished stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous