Closed for Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Dara realizes she's fresh out of shaving cream.
3.3k words
4.39
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay?" a woman's voice bounced left and right on the pearl white walls of the long, narrow hallway. Eventually, it reached the open kitchen overlooking the spacious sun-lit living room. It was somewhere by the ocean, and the room had a killer view.

The woman sounded young, though not too young -- in her late twenties... early thirties, maybe. She spoke in a nasal tone, as if the cavity of her nose was in dire need of a visit from the plumber.

On the long and modular blue couch in the living room slouched a stubby-bearded man with graying hair and a youthful look who wore red and white sneakers, sporty black shorts, and a light gray polo shirt. With his eyes squinted behind reading glasses, he was scrolling through something on a big, tablet-like phone.

The man stopped doing what he was doing and inquired back: "Yes, Babe?"

"Do we have more shaving cream?" she asked, in a part Asian, part SoCal accent you wanted to hear more and more of.

Something about the babe's voice gave the impression that she was prissy and uptight -- spoiled, even -- the type of woman that never misses a chance to get nervous and shaky about something. By the look on the man's face, he seemed to find it cute and frankly entertaining.

"More shaving cream?" He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head calmly, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, Jay," the babe snapped from the bathroom, "more shaving cream!"

"Did you look in the vanity drawer to the right of the sink?"

Her pitch became even higher: "What do you think?"

The man huffed and stood up from the couch. He stretched at length -- buff, his muscles bulging -- then headed slowly towards the bathroom.

Along the way, he got a whiff of the babe's perfume, which sweetened the air from the far end of the hall. It was heady and opulent, and it made him picture a wicker basket with waxen oranges and white jasmine flowers smeared with honey.

"Jay?"

"Hang on, I'm coming."

He leaned against the bathroom door's frame and smiled at the gorgeous, butt-naked woman before him. She had his back to him, but he could see the rest of her in the reflection in the mirror.

"Don't look at me like that!" the babe protested.

With one long leg up on the sink, she was using her fingers to try to lather the sparse -- surely, too sparse -- glop of cream on her model-like almond skin. "We ran out of shaving cream!" she exclaimed. "What am I going to do?"

"Here," he soothed, and gave her butt cheeks a caress as if he were calming a pet, "use the soap I clean my prick with."

Her butt felt tight and firm. It had a thin and slightly angled G-string tan line that outlined the top of her cheeks and ran down the crack. The tan line gave the illusion of revealing underwear, but that illusion quickly dissolved once you caught a glimpse of the private parts between her legs.

The reached for the white ceramic soap dish, the one next to the hammered copper vessel sink, with his free hand and took hold of a small square soap bar with rounded edges. He turned the tap, ran some warm water over, and began rubbing it lewdly on the inner part of her calf.

"Oh, Jay," the woman purred out, "So clever! How come I didn't think of that?"

The man smirked at the babe and kissed her astoundingly thin neck. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the roughness of his unshaven neck and chin, the feeling of raw masculinity on her sensitive skin.

He traced the middle finger of his left hand between her butt cheeks, letting it linger on her hole for a few charged moments, then used his right hand to apply some soap to the taut skin of her inner thighs.

The gentle pressure on her hole and the frothy soap bubbles bursting on her body left the babe's heart pounding. Breathing deeply and gasping for air, she turned her head and kissed the man lustfully, giving her tongue to his and swapping minty, chewing-gum-flavored spit to the hectic rhythm of her heartbeat.

A faint and vulnerable gasp slipped from the babe's lips. His fingers traced the area between her ass and her crotch, then he cupped his palm around her balls -- ripe, full, and heavy with jizz, like a fuzzy little peach bursting with sweet-smelling nectar -- and gave them an inciting squeeze.

"Are you shaving for me, Dara?" he asked, breaking the hold on her balls to glide his fingertips along the babe's flaccid cock. Tiny at first, her cock grew in his hands to a compact and stiff six inches. It looked like a lollypop waiting to be licked.

"No, Jay," the babe replied sarcastically. "I am shaving for my granddad."

Jay ringed her shaft with two fingers and gave it a slow, purposeful stroke. Dara's heart was ready to pound out of her chest and go off in fireworks.

"Does granddaddy do this?" he jested, and moved to her side and lowered himself far enough to give her cock's head a moist, loving kiss.


"Shut up, that's so gross!"

"Finish shaving." he said. "I'll be waiting for you in the living room."

----

As Dara showered, the arousal raged unbearably through her flawless body. Just thinking about what Jay -- her man, her silver fox, her well-off sugar daddy -- had in store for her left her uncut whang aching.

A toned man in his fifties, Jay was a skilled lover... a gifted one, too.

She had fucked all kinds of dicks from back when she used to escort a few years ago; some tiny, some huge, many of them boring. Jay's dick was something else. When hard, it was a full ten inches -- enough to make her sore and leave her moaning, but not so big that it hurts to the point of burning.

Something about the shape of his manhood, the handsome glans and the slightly curved shaft -- irregular and a little meatier in the middle -- rubbed against her prostate at every thrust. Never in her life had she experienced the warm, vulnerable unease of a hands-free orgasm until she slept with Jay.

This one time in Paris (when she kept him company on a business trip), her cock leaked so much cream that the hotel charged Jay's card for a replacement topper mattress.

She thought about how ridiculous that was, and then chuckled.

Jay also treated her like a real person. He cared for her, talked to her, didn't get angry at her quirks, even introduced her to his men friends. She wasn't just some arm candy for him; that's how she felt, at least.

It was like he genuinely wanted to spend time with her.

Were you not privy to the intricate details of Jay's and Dara's relationship, you might assume that she was only with him for his wealth. But the truth was far deeper than that. Yes, Dara was madly in love with Jay, and she had every reason to be.

It isn't easy for a beautiful transgender woman to find a decent, husband-material guy. Now, Dara had to stay smart and learn from the lessons of her past mistakes. She lost her ex, Hector, because she became obsessed with him and started getting jealous of everything.

She had to take it easy with Jay.

----

Dara dried herself off with her fluffy brown towel, then looked at herself in the mirror one last time before hanging the towel up on the wall and cat-walking out of the bathroom naked. Her straight black hair and stiff little pole swayed to the rhythm of her footsteps.

In the living room, she found Jay: on the couch, now naked, his legs spread wide apart and his cock sticking out like a loaded shotgun with the safety off, ready to fire rounds at any hole that dared get in its way.

"You know what I want, don't you, Dara?"

As she headed towards Jay, Dara licked her lips and bit the lower one seductively.

Rather than saying anything back to Jay, Dara knelt down in front of him on the Persian rug, looked him in the eyes, and kissed the tip of his cock's head lightly, enough to get it wet and make it jump, twitch, and throb from anticipation.

"Mmm, Jay," she moaned, "your cock tastes so good!"

"Does it, honey?"

"Mhm!"

If you closed your eyes right there and listened to Dara's moans as they filled the room, you would think she was eating ice cream.

"Show me how much you like it, babe."

"Mmm, mmm, mmm!" Dara's prolonged moans preceded the sloppy, saliva-laden sound of gurgling as she opened her pretty little mouth and took the entire length of Jay's cock masterfully in.

If you weren't into trans women, you would be fully converted now; everything about Dara was breathtaking. Sitting on her feet with her knees together, so her heels touched her buttocks, her ass was small and tight, and her hairless balls hung loosely between the tips of her French-manicured toes.

The line on her back extended beautifully from the crack all the way to her neck, where it met her thick hair, which kept brushing against her slim, rawboned shoulders as she moved her head up and down Jay's shaft, tucking the hair between her ears, so it wouldn't get in the way of her pleasing her lover.

Please him she did.

She started out slow -- she would wrap her lips around the head, swirl her tongue around it, suck on it arduously -- then go down on the shaft inch by inch until her eyes would grow wide and her perfect little nose would smudge against his crotch.

Her Adam's apple bulged ever so slightly out of her neck and bobbed up and down like a ping-pong ball as her throat muscles adjusted around the meaty shaft that slid in and out of her mouth, the tip of the head rubbing against the back of her throat strenuously, rewarding her with drips of precum on its way out.

"Gag on my cock, Dara," Jay directed. "Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

Dara looked up at Jay with the innocence of a lamb, then dove down on his cock, slick and shiny with spit and precum, without saying a word. "This one speaks not through words, but through actions," he thought to himself.

She held her head in the right position as long as she could. At first, her throat convulsed around the fat, veiny member. She tried hard to relax and loosen up, but the gurgling and choking sounds that leaked out revealed the extent of her struggle.

Jay held her hair and teased, "Having trouble, babe?"

"Nuh-uh," she let out a sound of disagreement through her nose, with her mascara running and a look of determination in her eyes.

It didn't last long. No more than a few seconds after, Dara's throat closed around the root of Jay's dick with the tightness of a virgin pussy -- squeezing it hysterically -- making her grunt loudly with tears running from her eyes.

She withdrew her head from his cock and stood there open-mouthed, coughing, as her whole body shuddered and shook and the muscles in her throat opened and closed like the gills of a fish out of water.

"You *are* a good cocksucker, aren't you?" Jay complimented, watching thick drool hang from her chin and trickle down his cock, covering him in yellow spit so throaty, you'd think she was a Thai ladyboy in a bukkake clip.

"I..." she tried to talk, but ended up coughing uncontrollably and breathing frantically, struggling to catch her breath. "I wa..." she stopped to let out a hacking cough once again. "I want you inside me!"

"Here," Jay solicited Dara gentlemanly, "take my hand."

----

Jay stood Dara up, walked her over to the dining area, and bent her over the glass table. A sharp gasp escaped Dara's mouth when her erect cock touched the cold glass for the first time, followed by the perky nipples on her silicone tits.

She spread her legs apart, turned her head to Jay's, and wiggled her butt at him invitingly.

Her hole was smooth and shut; it would have been almost airtight were it not a little open. The dark ring around it made it look like a multilayered dessert waiting to be eaten. The streak that separated her balls into two juicy halves ran almost all the way up to her hole.

Jay fondled Dara's balls and stroked her cock, then got down behind her to give her hole a resolute lick. He folded his tongue in half with the assistance of his top front teeth, like a snake licking its fangs before the attack, then stuck it out and inserted it into Dara's anal ring, tasting her pink, heavenly insides.

Dara gave out a moan and pushed her ass up, arching her back so that Jay's tongue would go in deeper. Getting eaten out made her so hard, her shaft poked out like an iron rodlet between the fingers of Jay's right hand.

Jay mouthed her sack and sucked on it predatorily, then raised himself back up to full height again and spat audibly on his hand. He smeared the spit on Dara's quivering hole using his middle and forefinger before slipping them intrusively in -- it left Dara gasping for air with her jaw dropped -- and spreading them apart like a stubby pair of scissors.

After a few minutes of loosening Dara up to prepare her for fucking, Jay retracted his fingers from her ass and pulled her cheeks wide apart, then took hold of his big fat prick and slapped the head against her gaping hole several times.

Her unsuspecting hole tried to close repeatedly, only to clench around the swollen head of Jay's dick and squeeze on it strongly, sucking the shaft in with a vacuum-like seal, the way a filled sink sucks it all in when you yank out the plug, creating a whirlpool of water that sends the transparent liquid swirling, swooshing, gushing, and gurgling.

A man of opportunity, Jay took advantage of her asshole's greediness and buried all ten inches of his cock decisively in. It left Dara feeling like a puppet on a stick -- a meaty, oversized stick by any criteria -- with Jay as her puppet master.

If she could, Dara thought to herself, she would sell her soul to the devil and stay his puppet forever.

One infinite inch after the other, Jay's substantial shaft started making its way back and pulling out of Dara's insides as her neat little hole twitched and jiggled around its girth. She felt every vein, every pulsating artery in his penis as it made its way out of her steadily and firmly.

Jay left the glans in and paused, placing his open palm on her arched back and pressing her body onto the table.

"Tell me you want it," he demanded.

"I want it, Jay!"

"How bad, babe?"

"I want it bad!"

"Yeah?"

"So bad, Jay... fuck me, Jay... stick it inside me and make me cum, Jay!" She circled her butt and clasped her hole around his cock's head.

Jay started thrusting. The apartment filled with grunts, moans, and the sound of two beautiful bodies smacking. And even if, for some reason not relevant to our story, you could not see or hear these two fucking, just the smell of sweat, precum, and gaping ass was enough to get your mouth wet and heart racing.

Dara was snarling and growling like a wild feline.

If you -- at that moment -- had crawled under the glass table and laid with your back to the floor to savor the show, you would have seen Dara's Adam's apple dancing up and down to her bated breaths, the lines on her long neck twisting and stretching sensually as her head rocked left and right, mouth open.

And if your eyes wandered down south, you would have seen the prickly nipples on her firm and pointy rub against the glass, leaving faint traces.

Were your eyes to wander even farther, they'd linger on Dara's well-sculpted abs, which trembled to the gliding of Jay's member along her ablaze prostate, as the jewel piercing on her belly button glistened in a ray of sun from the tall nearby window. A thin pearly strand of precum connected her cock to the smooth surface of the glass table.

She didn't sound like she was ready to cum yet, but her moans kept getting louder and louder, and precum kept dripping from her cock like a leaky faucet, pooling in a gooey little puddle underneath.

Jay's aging but attractively sculpted and muscular body kept getting tenser. The muscles on his strong legs and manly arms looked like they were about to tear through his skin, and every blood-carrying vessel in his body filled to the brim with raw, bestial lust; the kind that turns you into a mad man.

His sack kept smashing into hers, scrunching and crushing them against the thick edge of the glass table. Every few whacks, they would mash them so hard, the precum would ooze out of Dara's cock, which stayed rock-hard the entire time and refused to go limp despite the ongoing assault on her hole.

Dara was so close to the edge, it drove her nuts.

Short-winded and burning up on the inside, she raised her back, placed her sweaty palms on the table, and began slamming her hot body hard into Jay's crotch, feeling his cock disappear into the deepest of her depths.

Dara cried out. Sparks of an unquenchable orgasmic fire ignited inside her, and a prostate orgasm hit her body in climactic wives, which left her shaking like a rabid dog -- the saliva drooling from the sides of her mouth, her eyes rolling. It pushed Jay off the edge, too, and set river after river of cum flowing from his throbbing member.

With caveman grunts and groans, Jay pumped sticky wads of semen into Dara so potent and thick, they splashed against her inner walls and trickled down the sides like white syrup, leaving her insides warm and slick, drenched in the sultry seed of their passion.

Dara milked Jay's cock to the last drop until she could feel it running dry, then pulled her ass away and turned to him, kneeling. Just out of a wild and endless prostate orgasm, her movements were brisk and not always coordinated. Before he knew it, she grabbed his cock and had it in her mouth, deep-throating it.

She licked his dick clean as it throbbed in her mouth while the semen gushed out of her spasming asshole and pooled in a big and yellowish blob between her feet on the floor.

Jay dug his fingers into Dara's hair and sunk his cock as far into her throat as it could go before rewarding her with several jets of hot, watery cum from a reserve he didn't even know he had. With his cock in her mouth, she looked up at him with her expressive dark eyes and smiled.

With a helpful gesture, Jay lent Dara a hand and pulled her to her feet. He gripped her butt and they kissed passionately.

A few electrifying moments later, Jay stole a glimpse of the wall clock, slapped her ass lightly three times, and said, "Let's hit the shower, Dara. We don't want to be late for the party."