Closer

Story Info
Quick casual, work encounter, Indian.
1.5k words
3.67
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt that she wanted him. All of him. She hoped they had time after lunch for a quick romp for old times sake.

He had deep milk chocolate skin, full lips, and broad shoulders. He wasn't black, rather South Asian.

He was a sensual guy she had met during her time in college who helped to develop her sexual prowess. They stayed in touch through social media but rarely had a chance to meet up.

He was Fine like wine and made her body sweat with desire. But she could turn away and not wonder if he would be surrounded by groupies going full on ho-yena. Hyenas can survive for long periods without food, but when they get it, it's a wrap. She imagined the same goes for the majestic dick loving ho-yena.

They had decided to meet up for lunch in Little Italy at Trattoria. It was one of their favorite spots in the area. An informal space with a great menu, homestyle cooking, and good service. She had arrived first per usual because he was probably still walking over since he worked in the area. He always used his own parking spot even on his days off. Noone wants to pay for parking when it's already paid for.

The owner of Trattoria was redecorating the interior this week and so the host gave the option of patio or lower level. He should be here any minute she thought. "I'll just wait until Vivek gets here. Thanks." The host offered her a glass of reisling and led her to the patio to wait. It was a gorgeous space with a gazebo on each end equipped with the cool breeze of an outdoor fan. She stretched out on a plush chaise lounge flipping her asymmetrical sundress over to one side to sun her legs.

She heard an appreciative whistle. As she turned around, rest to cuss someone out, she saw him. Coming down the sidewalk was that tall shot of whiskey. Rough upon entry, but smooth sailing afterwards. He had a crisp white button up on, with the sleeves folded up to keep cool. It was a nice contrast with his fitted dark wash jeans.

It was his confident walk that first gave her eyes for him. She loved to undress any and all eye candy, but he had caught her at it sophomore year and hadn't let her live it down since. He kind of sauntered into the forward step, but his upper body was all business. As he came closer, she noticed the tips of his nipples with the rise and fall of his gait. Everytime they made love, she treated those nipples with her tongue and nipped their perimeter.

"Hey beautiful. I'm glad our schedules finally matched up, it's been awhile." He leaned down for a hug and she inhaled deeply as he kissed her cheek. He always wore Spicebomb and she let her squeeze linger to keep the scent of him on her.

"Did you want top or bottom today?" She crossed one leg over the other bringing her knee up slowly letting her dress far back to her crotch revealing a hint of panty. Then sipping her wine, she slid her foot down the length of her leg purposefully flashing a bit of thigh his direction. He smiled, but she just slyly pointed towards the host who was headed in their direction. "Beautiful cave or Sunny patio?"

They decided on the coolness of the cave. It was in the lower level of the restaurant. The walls resembled the catacombs of the Phantom of the Opera's personal hideaway. It was a romantic setting. Full of real candles flickering in low light reflecting off of the glass mosaic feature wall. The tables were designed in the space along the cavernous interior much like the loge seats in the dress circle of a theater. The seats themselves were built into the wall like window seats, then the table sat in front. There were even curtains to close for privacy. Surrounding the table on the wall was an intricate plaster design framing the whole ensemble. It was as if a passerby were viewing a painting. A sweet moment in time between two or three lovers.

They ordered a lunch portion of pasta and a bottle of wine to share. Shooting the breeze was their sport. And here they were again, talking about everything and nothing. There was such an ease to their discourse. Any and all topics up for grabs. No agenda, no pressure, and lots of laughs.

As they finished their pasta, he closed the curtain further. Their regular waitress had already completed the payment process so they shouldn't be interrupted again for some time. "I noticed you had a little sauce on your face, can I get it for you before you go back to work?" She slowly placed the tip of her pinky into her mouth, and allowed the wetness of her tongue to slide the point down her lip and across to the corner of her mouth.

"Please do, I don't work on Mondays, but we can definitely visit my new office. I might even be able to show you the newest exhibition."

She sat on his lap and kissed him deeply plunging her tongue into his mouth and sucking his bottom lip when she came back up for air. Her legs were straddling him and she felt his penis harden in his jeans rising to meet her warmth. She began unbuttoning his pants, but he stopped her hand. "Not here, let's go break in my new office", he whispered in her ear.

They escaped the catacombs and jumped in her SUV parked outside to head to the museum. He placed his hand in her lap as she drove. He began fingering her by sliding her thong to one side. Slowly bringing her thick cream from her cum catcher up to her clit and then back down the sides of her labia. Varying his intensity, pressure, and focus with every new round.

Red light. Green light. Red light. Green light. They were at his parking garage. She parked next to his car and they entered the museum looking a bit disheveled. It was a ghost town. "There's usually no one here on Mondays but maintenance, construction, and if we have a new exhibit the curator team."

He used his badge to access the administrative elevator. They stepped inside the elevator and Vivek pressed the button for the 5th floor. He pinned her against the elevator bracing one hand up on the full length glass window. She leaned her head back as he nibbled her neck and collar bone. The elevator announced the 5th floor. She looked down into the atrium watching the maintenance team as they waxed the floor. Almost everyone had headphones in and were oblivious to the pair as they had taken that ride up.

Once inside his office, he locked the door and turned down the lights. He set up his bluettooth speaker while she explored his bookcase. His office didn't face the atrium so they would have some privacy, but even still he closed the blinds. She set her purse next to the valet tray on the table near the door.

He approached her, hands behind his back, inching forward as he said "Now, where were we?" He dropped to his knees, pulled up her skirt and removed her thong with his teeth. She stepped out of it and he nuzzled his face against her downy front. Her hands massaged his head and her fingers easily slid thru his dark wavy pompadour. He grabbed both cheeks as he led his tongue along the path his fingers had taken while they were driving. She was sitting on his shoulders now, back braced against the door holding herself up with the coat hook. She jerked towards his mouth and pulled his hair as he tongue fucked her. Her moaning intensified and he felt her vagina grab at him with an effort to pull him further inside her. She stepped down off his shoulders. "Damn V, Tear this cherry out!"

He gladly obliged and spun her around to face his desk. He leaned her over the edge of the mahogany finish and thrust inside her. Rough upon entry, but smooth sailing afterwards. He knew he was big, so he always took the time to properly prime his partners. He slowly slid out of her to the sounds of a little lip smack because of all the wetness settled at her entrance. Then tracing the beginning of her vagina with his sensitive head, he announced, "I love hitting it raw." She tilted her hips up off the desk and pushed back to put him back inside her. "Not so fast, naughty pussycat, I run this." He held her hands behind her resting them on her rump. He pulled out again, agonizingly slowly and smacked her ass. She could see his fully erect penis as he stood to the side and began spanking her round butt. "V (smack), I, ..what's next?" "V!" she moaned. He thrust inside her making contact with her cervix. Then just as swiftly yanked himself out. He continued spelling out his name with each tap. Then he let go of her hands, grabbed her hips and began pounding her just like she yearned for.