More than They Hoped For

Story Info
Aboard the TARDIS, Dodo and Steven given in to their desire.
1.6k words
4
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gazzclub
gazzclub
15 Followers

She was safe, Steven was glad she was safe again, back in the Ship. When Doc Holiday had rode off with her as some kind of hostage, well he'd feared the worse. After all the history books had painted the Old West and the men who lived in it as pretty rough fellas. But to his and the Doctor's relief, Dodo had come back to them unharmed and with a famous shootout behind them, the Ship was in flight again and everything was just how it was. Except that it was not the same. This relief he felt was not only tied to a friendship with to the chirpy young woman. It was time he admitted it to himself at least, his feelings were growing more intense, at least more physical.

Maybe it was because he had been alone for such a long time. First a prisoner in a zoo for the scientific interest of robots, then flung into a new stream of adventures with this mercurial old gent. He'd barely known that couple that had accompanied the Doctor when they'd first met. And Vicki, well she'd been a kid in spirit, pretty and bright, but surprisingly immature in other ways. When Dodo had arrived, she'd seemed cut from the same cloth but he had soon realised she had seen a bit more of life, had experienced a bit more in the coffee bars of her Northern city.

True she didn't look much like the kind of tall, curvy girls he'd chased after in his space pilot days in the spaceport bars. But lately he'd been admiring her short, slim figure and her sweet face with its toothy grin. When she'd started wearing that red T-shirt with the large O across it, he liked the way it accentuated her small nicely proportioned breasts. She was definitely a girl of the Swinging Sixties, but that cowgirl outfit looked great on her, it was good to see more of those legs. He found himself hoping she would keep wearing skirts, shorter ones preferably.

Steven sighed and stretched out on the sleeping couch, which silently tried to accommodate him. His room aboard the Ship was pretty spartan, partly because of his military upbringing. Mostly because aside from HiFi, the toy panda good luck charm he'd kept from his imprisonment on Mechanus, now sitting on top of a plain white chest of drawers, he had never been much of a souvenir collector. Even on journeys as strange as this one. He closed his eyes and tried to rest but found more images of Dodo Chaplet appearing. Her legs in those shorts, that toothy grin, remembering her holding his chest tight when the deadly electricity was crackling up from the floor. He felt himself growing hard and his hand moved down to feel it. Dammit, he wasn't some teenage kid wanking in his bedroom over unobtainable holovid stars! He swung his legs off the bed. He was wearing a set of black jeans and a grey T-shirt he'd found in one of the drawers. Opening the bedroom door, he absently decided to take a walk.

He didn't have a conscious destination in mind, but he soon realised which way he'd come when he heard a cry of panic. Running down the white corridor, he made a left turn and saw Dodo's cowgirl skirt lying on the floor in a heap, outside her bedroom door. "Who's that," he heard her call out with a faint tremor.

"It's me of course! Who'd you think would walking about here?" he retorted, "What's going on? Are you hurt?"

"No, it's just - there was a spider in my skirt! It must have got in just before we left Tombstone." He poked the skirt with his bare foot. "Careful!" she warned.

"You must have imagined it Dodo. I can't see anything." Turning around his voice faded as he saw her standing in the doorway. She had been serious about her wild west cosplaying it seemed. The cowgirl waistcoat and blouse had already been taken off, revealing a lacy white camisole and Victorian bloomers. It could have looked ridiculous, but somehow it accentuated her sexiness. A woman, not a girl. He could see her pale bare neck and shoulders, notice that she was not wearing a bra. She clearly sensed his gaze and he swore her lips twitched.

"There's still a chance the spider might still be in here." She gestured into her room. "You wouldn't mind checking, would you?"

There was just the smallest of pauses, but he was sure she was holding her breath. So was he. Then he smiled reassuringly and nodded. She swayed back to allow him across the threshold. He made a cursory examination around her bedroom, more random and cluttered with souvenirs than his, but it smelt fresh, the bed neatly turned down, just as his always seemed to be when he returned to it.

"No sign of any bugs," he began, then he felt her arms around his waist, and the pressure of her pert breasts pressing into his back.

"Am I imagining things," she asked, a little nervously. He turned around in her arms and wrapped his around her petite figure. "No, I don't think either of us are," he replied, looking into her eyes.

Dodo raise her lips to meet his as he bent towards her cute face. It began softly but he began to press more ardently, and she responded in kind. All the tension of their recent brushes with death began to melt away as they responded to sweeter, more natural needs. They broke and stared into each other's eyes.

"I was worried you that you'd just think of me as your kid sister." Her hands stroked his muscular back. "I mean, you've looked out for me since I came on board."

"What, I'm not allowed to look after you sometimes?" he replied before kissing her again, his own fingers moving over her, feeling her warmth through the soft cotton.

She broke their embrace and hurried over to close the bedroom door. He took the opportunity to pull off his sweater and enjoyed her approving look when she turned around again. Keeping himself in spacefleet condition had been one of his strategies for not going mad whilst imprisoned on Mechanus.

Dodo reached down and slowly began pulling her chemise top up, pausing for a moment as she drew level with her chest. Another moment of eye contact, where he detected a nervousness underneath her performance. Then pulled the garment all the way off and let it drop carelessly. He admired the curve of her shoulders and small proud breasts, tipped with pale pink nipples. She pirouetted around, enjoy his gaze on her half naked body. Then the next moment she felt his strong hands on her waist and gently rounded tummy, before he got hold of the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down slowly and firmly. She gasped a little, as he felt her behind and placed a kiss on each cheek. She'd always regarded her bottom as disappointingly flat and boyish but Steve gave her only murmurs of appreciation.

Her lover caressed her back and legs, enjoying her sighs. His rose up behind her and his hands moved under her arms to cup her breasts, squeezing them as she clasped her fingers over his and craned back to kiss him. He lingered only another few moments, before he picked her up in his arms. She protested weakly for effect but they were both as excited as each other. Steven carried her over to the bed and laid her on the soft flower-patterned divan, before quickly removing the rest of his clothes. She reached over as climbed on to the bed next to her, their bodies quickly rolling together. They kissed with increasing urgency as they felt over each other's figures. His athletic and muscled by a life of action and sport, hers slim, soft and pleasantly gawky, the body of a genuine, curious woman, hungry for experience.

Her fingers reached down and wrapped around his stiff cock. It felt so hot. She grinned knowingly as he grunted with pleasure as she slowly rubbed his length. Then he pulled himself free. It had been so long since he had been with a woman, he feared the excitement would overtake him. And he wanted it to be as good as it could be for both of them. Dodo understood without asking and parted her legs, displaying her dark, natural bush. Quickly he got between them. He couldn't resist kneading and playing with her nipples under his thumbs as she stretched out beneath him, loving her groans of encouragement. Then he carefully eased his cock towards her pussy, pressing its tip against her inner lips. Her eyes were closed, seemingly wanting to maximise the sensation. Gradually he pushed his length into her. So wet but pressing around his cock deliciously.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her hips rocking as much as his body would allow them too, loving the feeling of his length filling her. Their breathing increased rapidly as she began to match his rhythm. There would be time for slow caresses and games later. Right now, Steven knew they both needed to satisfy the ache for closeness, for gratification. Her cries came out in sharp exclamations. Their warm skin felt so alive against each other.

With a deep groan he came inside her and she responded with a long soft growl of delight. Slowly the intensity subsided and they looked into each other's expressions of happiness and just a bit of disbelief. They kissed slowly, then he pulled out of her warmth and rolled next to her. They lay talking for a long time, sharing their stories in way they never had before. In time their desire grew again. Now they moved with each other to a gentler rhythm, still discovering new pleasures.

It was best that night they didn't know where the TARDIS was about to land, or the adventure that would soon change Steven's destiny. Making their goodbye all the harder.

gazzclub
gazzclub
15 Followers