All Comments on 'Closer Ch. 05'

by FatalCharm

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great update

I am glad that Justin is happy about his mother's pregnancy and that he and Kim are getting along so well. It is to bad that Anita has lung cancer. It seems that through out her life she has had some very difficult times. To be the last member of her family that is alive and must at times feel that she has no one except for Kim.

So what happened to Kim's mother? Does Kim live Justin and his family? Now that she has his car, where does she reside? What will be her future plans? I hope that she makes arrangements to go to college.

As for Mackenzie isn't she going to school in Chicago as well? Will she be able to stay away from Justin? Did Kim tell Justin about how devious Mackenzie was?

Thanks for a great update looking forward to reading what happens next. Take Care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes

Just a bad soap opera, no thanks.

fluerfluerabout 15 years ago
Kim Woes ...

My heart goes out to Kim. All the people she has counted on over the years are drifting away. She seems doomed to a mediocre life. Her mom, has never been there for her. People have judge her as trash because of her humble orgins. And now, Kim has to face the possibilty of losing Ms. Anita and Justin; while that skank Mackenzie lives an idealic life?

Despite Kim have the upper hand over Mackenzie, I don't trust that skank. People like her live off of other people suffering.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 15 years ago
Very nice :)

Well done. I hope there's more -- a reunion of sorts, either soon or after Justin's graduation. I really like the parts with Anita as well, they feel very genuine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

I can't get enough of this story. I feel so sorry about Anita's lung cancer and my heart literally broke in half when Kim had to say goodbye to her boo. I really hope she gets to move out of that bad neighborhood and gets the chance to become more educated. Keep up the good work! Oh to the 'this is like a bad soap opera' comment...you're clearly an idiot and if you thought the story was so bad then why the hell did you continue reading it? I mean you could of just stopped anywhere along the 4 pages and read something else. BUT YOU DIDN'T. Don't be a douche bag and write stupid comments. Take your negative aura somewhere else....

FatalCharmFatalCharmabout 15 years agoAuthor
translations

Okay well someone contacted me because they wanted to know what Maria said during the party. I'm no spanish expert but I did the best I could with that so if anyone else was interested in what she said I'm posting the translations.

<p> Mi trasero? Grasa?! Chica, te voy a follar hasta= My ass? Fat?! Girl, I will fuck you up

<p> Usted desea el culo aguarda esta buena= You wish your ass looked this good

<p> ella es una perra loca= She is a crazy bitch

<p> ~Taryn

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerabout 15 years ago
yay!

I literally bounced up and down when I saw you had posted a new chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.

honeybreehoneybreeabout 15 years ago
Flawless

This is such a great story, I love Kim and Justin and there friends are priceless but I can't help but to feel sorry for Kim because she is stuck in limbo while everyone is going to do exciting things and leaving her and Anita with Lung cancer, Oh boy! Kim needs to find her self worth and strength and live life instead of just watching from the sidelines. But great story!!! Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
advice

i love these characters and this story but i do have some things to comment on. i thought the anita story was a bit too long and dramatic (the fire) for my taste. i also got lost at the party, the dialogue between the friends was too long too. also you used the word "exclaimed" when it didn't need to be used and it got a little distracting. i don't mean to be rude, like i said, i love this story and these characters and can't wait to see where you take them but i just wanted to state my thoughts as well! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

I just stumbled across your story and I'm glad I did! I love the characters. I a fan of Soular's work on this site and I'm becoming a fan of yours as well.....looking forward to the next chapter:)

fluerflueralmost 15 years ago
UPDATE

PLease Update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging...

I LOVED the story! Kimmy and Justin seem meant for each other and I think you did an AWESOME job of character building (including that bitch Mackenzie) lol!

I'm looking VERY much forward to the coming chapter(s)...

So get busy missy! :)

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

I am loving this story. Two young adults loving each other and been perpare for the future. I hope their love is strong enough to with stain their time apart. I roof for them. You are doing a good job. I hope Kim go to college take business classes. Picturing Justin as a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
are you nuts?

How could you write chapter after chapter of believable, erotic sex that made me want to be in the story and know the characters, and then throw in anal sex in the very last pages.!? Did you think it wasn't good enough and needed one little sick push to improve it? How sad.

gentilitygentilityalmost 15 years ago
are you nuts?

How could you write chapter after chapter of believable, erotic sex that made me want to be in the story and know the characters, and then throw in anal sex in the very last pages.!? Did you think it wasn't good enough and needed one little sick push to improve it? How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

Taryn will you marry me. I love these two and I hope you finish the series soon. Oh and don't pay attention to that hater....there's nothing wrong with anal sex

amberroses0888amberroses0888about 13 years ago
Anal SEX???

I thought it was funny that they have anal sex on August 16th because that is my birthday lol!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
What

a parting gift-get it :>) Waiting to see what happens for them in the near future???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous