Closer Than Family Ch. 03

Story Info
What to do when you've been busted.
5.3k words
4.46
7.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one has a bit of drama but I hope I make up for it...

The third day, I was up in the early morning and enjoying the pool. It was way too early for anyone else to be up and running so I'd taken it as an opportunity to enjoy the water without being stared at.

I sighed when I heard someone approaching.

I looked at the steps and saw Dean's head coming up, then the rest of his body of course. I wasn't too upset about it being him.

"Dean," I called out as he approached. He was dressed in only shorts, his lightly hairy body ready to feel the water too.

"Hey..." he said. He tried to remember my name, "Ricky."

"Right," I gave him a thumbs up. We'd hung out as dates for Grace and Frank, but never got a chance to mingle ourselves. I knew the forgetting my name was just a gag but I didn't give it my attention. He had been in great shape the whole time that I'd known him, probably a former jock. He was well built, but not over the top with the muscles, just enough for one to know that he worked out.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked as he dipped into the pool, his abs and muscled chest disappearing from view.

Dean was alright. He wasn't uptight as the blood members of this family, so of course it was weird that he hadn't run as fast as he could when the flames between him and Grace fizzled out. Weird and suspicious, but not enough to get me to care enough to snoop around.

"I was just wondering the same about you," I replied.

"Sleepless. Just needed some fresh air," he said as he ran his hand through his blonde buzz cut. It was a new and unusual look for him, but it somehow went well with his light facial hair.

"Yep," I said, closing my eyes and enjoying the water.

"Everyone is always looking at you," he said after a while, "are you alright with that?"

Of course I wasn't. Especially since they all did it so shamelessly.

"Of course not, but then I've always been told I'm really hot so... It's not much of a surprise," I joked nonchalantly. He giggled at the utterance.

"You handle it pretty well," he said. We didn't exchange any more words for a while, until I spoke up.

"How did you get here?"

"Huh?"

"I thought you and Grace had split, how did she find you?" I asked. He chuckled again.

"I'm not hard to find. Who told you?"

I laughed too.

"Well, I sort of figured it out myself actually," I lied. They already didn't love each other, I didn't want to make it worse, although it was quite obvious that she would've told someone. That someone would have most definitely been Frank, since they were the closest.

Dean raised his brow. Frank had developed a habit of calling him dense during most of his stories, so I assumed he was just shocked by how smart I was.

"You can always tell when someone is single just by the way they look," I said. Now he was actually interested and wanting me to say more. I didn't actually have much else to say so I had to improvise.

"Like, little movements you know."

He nodded enthusiastically.

"Like, just try to notice how someone who says they're single acts, then look at someone who's in a relationship, there are very minor differences but you'll always find them."

I was completely bullshitting him and talking in circles, but he was eating it up.

"Like me for example, I'm single, so try to notice how I act."

There was visible confusion in his face.

"You're single?"

"Umm... Yes."

He wasn't buying it, and I panicked a little.

"Really? I thought you and Frank had a thing going," he said with a naughty "busted" look in his face. I stammered as I thought of what to say but ultimately just shook my head in denial, just to pull his leg.

"I wasn't gonna bring this up but I saw you two fucking out at the dining area. Twice actually," he said raising two fingers. I'd gone too far with my gag, and now my eyes were wide as saucers and my brain in complete panic mode as I realized that someone had seen me and Frank Senior FUCKING. Words failed to form and my jaw could only drop to the floor.

"You see? You're not the only one with a good eye," he said to my horror.

"Though I do wonder why you don't just fuck inside your room since you sleep together. Do you guys have a thing for potentially dangerous situations or something?"

He thought I'd been fucking Frank Junior? How?

I didn't fucking care how as I was so fucking relieved that I started laughing. The two Franks had a notable difference between them, though I suppose it was dark and Dean's brain was wired differently, according to Frank.

"I uh, I... I... Yes... Sorry about that," I managed. I really didn't know what to say. He had a smug look on his face that said "I know your dirty little secret". He did, but not the worst one. I finally caught my breath.

"So what exactly did you see?" I ask, trying to sound calm and collected, while I was screaming inside.

His cheeks turned red, but I wasn't comfortable enough to enjoy the moment. Now it was his turn to stammer.

"Well, the first day I saw you guys making out," he said nervously. I couldn't believe he'd seen us more than once but hadn't actually noticed that he had the wrong guy in his mind, especially since we made out in the bright light.

He got more nervous at this point, because we both knew that the second day was actually raunchier than the first.

"The next day, a few hours ago actually, I saw him..." he paused, thinking of the perfect words to describe the scene.

"I saw him bending over at the balcony and you behind him."

Fuck... He really had seen everything. Why he had seen it though, I had no idea.

"I didn't stay to watch though," he said quickly before the thought even came into my mind.

"What were you doing outside?" I asked him.

"Well..."

He was nervous again.

"I just wanted to smoke some weed," he said sheepishly. At this point I wouldn't have been surprised to find out that Sr had his own stash of weed.

I laughed, nervously.

"Nice, I've got some too," I lied, trying my hardest to curry favor with him. "Pretty good stuff."

He nodded. He didn't want to talk about it, but I wanted to get his mind far away from what he saw, lest he remembers what actually happened and not his faulty idea of it. I wanted to distract him but my mind was blank.

I also wanted to ask him why he came back the second night after what he saw the first time, but I knew I couldn't. Suddenly the water wasn't very relaxing anymore, but I still didn't want to make it so obvious that I was leaving because of him or what he said.

I took out my phone for probably the second time since I got on board, just so I could focus on anything else but conversing with Dean, lest I reveal too much.

"Cell service?!" I said out loud. The last time I'd taken in out there wasn't any service and I decided to just enjoy the ride without constantly being on my phone, the way it was probably intended.

"Rich people," Dean stated. My mouth hung open. It was way too early for this many surprises.

"Fuck me," I whispered to myself, to Dean's amusement. Finally I had an excuse to leave.

"Well alright then, I have to go make a phone call," I said as I quickly stood up and practically ran away from the situation.

"Careful though, the charges are crazy expensive," Dean called out after me. I mentally noted it as I walked off.

"What's up?" Frank asked after I'd entered, noticing my uncomfortable look.

"Uhh, nothing, everything's alright. Just dizzy from spending too much time in the water that's all," I said as I removed my trunks and toweled myself off. I jumped onto the bed without any clothes on. He climbed on top of me.

"You look shaken," he said with his hands on my cheeks. I took deep breaths, thinking of what to say, but I actually was too shaken to collect my thoughts.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. He was being honest, but I knew he'd change his mind when he discovered what I'd done.

"Actually, you're pretty much the only reason I'd ever leave this fucking family."

Fuck. My conscience couldn't let him say these things about me. I could only sigh. It wouldn't have been the right time to tell him, not while we were in the middle of the ocean.

"I love you too," I said hugging him. The door opened while we were deep in the embrace, so we were a bit slow on letting each other go. It was Sr.

"The whole ship is wet and the trail leads to this room," he bellowed, ignoring that I was completely naked. Nothing too private was visible to him but there wasn't anything he didn't know anyway.

"Um... A little privacy please," I complained looking him in the eye. By then it was obvious that I had been the one who caused the mess, so I waited to see if he would reprimand me the same way he would have done to Frank. Frank had told me a story about how he had done the same thing and his dad had completely freaked out and cursed him out.

He only looked at me and then closed the door as he left.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Frank said after his father had left.

"What?"

"He just saw me on top of a naked you. Oh my God, he's going to fucking kill me."

Frank was completely freaked out. For whatever reason he hadn't told his father that he was gay, and he really thought it was a secret. Did he really think people thought I was just his gay best friend? Then again, I never officially came out to his family either, not that I had an obligation to do so.

"If he was going to kill you I'm sure he would've done it already. Calm down please," I tried comforting him. It didn't work, he was visibly rattled.

"Why are you even naked what's wrong with you?" he panicked. He was turning on me.

"You're the one who was on top of me," I shot back.

"You're the one who was looking all hot with no clothes on."

I didn't want to tell him that everyone already knew, but I was going to have to, seeing as he was pacing up and down the room.

"Dude please calm down. It wouldn't surprise anyone to find out that me and you do the dirty every night in here."

He immediately turned with a look of horror in his face.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm sure it's crossed pretty much everyone's mind at some point," I told him.

"What? People think me and you are a couple?"

"I mean, yes? Why else would nobody even question why we share a room?"

It was such an obvious thought that I was surprised that it surprised him. He was actually perplexed, and the dazed look didn't leave his face for the rest of the day.

The rest of the morning was uneventful, then lunch came around.

Lunch came around, and this time I wasn't the only one who was casually dressed. I mentally approved but kept shut. I was still getting attention. Some people had decided to respect it, but some still couldn't help themselves. Of course I should have expected it since I wasn't part of their circle and was probably the only one who wasn't personally invited by whoever arranged the trip.

As usual I was the first to finish and I turned to Frank. I'd had a flame burning within me for a few hours at that point, and used that conversation with Frank to let out of the bag that Ronny, who I'd spoken to a few hours earlier, actually hadn't known about the trip. Frank said Ronny probably wouldn't have come anyway, but it upset me and I left.

Dinner was supposed to be uneventful, but after the meal Frank ruined it by opening his big mouth.

"Does everyone think I'm gay?"

The whole table was silent, and a few people shrugged. I think only Grace and Dean knew for certain at that point. But clearly more than two people knew.

"What?!"

Frank was being as dense as he often accused Dean of being.

"Since when?" he asked, incredulous.

"Since you started hanging out with Mr. Drama over there," Jeff said, giving me the stink eye. I was shocked but I couldn't speak.

"Hm, I guess it's not that much of a secret then," he said, supposedly under his breath. Everyone heard him. I guessed that he was ready for his crucifixion, announcing himself so publicly like this.

"It's okay Frank," his father said putting his hand on top of Frank's. Everyone, including Frank himself, was shocked by Sr's reaction. Frank was ready to swim with the fishes at that point, but his big moment came and went without a bat of the eyelash.

"Mr Who?" my big mouth asked. I couldn't believe I'd said that, but Jeff looked straight at me.

"You know who," he said nonchalantly. He was testing me.

It escalated to a verbal fight from there, which almost escalated to a physical fight. Jeff thought I shouldn't have told Ronny, even though I hadn't known it was supposed to be a secret. By the time profanity and finger wagging were introduced, I knew we had taken it too far, and soon there were threats of violence, but I left just so things wouldn't be worse than they already were.

Less than ten minutes after I'd left there was a knock on my door, and I knew it wasn't either Frank since they never knocked. It was Jeff and he was apologizing for the fight, because his father had told him to of course.

"Dad tasked me with most of the arranging of the trip. I knew Ronny wasn't going to come anyway so I just ignored telling him."

I agreed the fight shouldn't have gotten that far and, in the spirit of good relations while we're stuck together, I reluctantly accepted his apology and we hugged it out.

"That's better," Sr's voice said from behind us. He was smiling at us like a proud father. A proud daddy on my part. Jeff left and I was left with Sr. I didn't know what we were supposed to be doing. He pulled me in for a bear hug.

"Thanks for understanding," he said into my ear. I felt bad for enjoying the tremble of his voice, and how comfortable his embrace felt. The fatherly tone amazed me considering everything else we had done..

He kissed my forehead and left. I jumped into bed but failed to sleep. An hour later Frank finally showed up.

"What you're here to tell me about how much you like me too?" I joked sarcastically. He laughed.

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about man, I'm here to get some sleep," he said.

Like clockwork, I woke up when it was time to fuck. But unlike the previous day, I didn't feel like I was up for it. I probably would go out to our usual fucking spot and find the older Frank waiting and ready to fuck. I'd feel like shit doing something like that now. Dean probably would watch from afar and somehow still get the identity wrong.

Speaking of Dean, he actually probably would have snuck out to watch me and Frank fucking again. I didn't know what time he usually showed up, but I wasn't going anyway, so I chose instead to watch Dean.

I put some pajama pants on and went to where I assumed Dean's room was and waited behind the door for him. It was pretty much around the time Frank Senior and I would be fucking, and to my surprise with Dean watching us, so I expected that he was going to show up eventually. I hadn't brought any sort of entertainment with me, so I just stood with my back against the wall watching the wall in front of me.

Five minutes later there was still nothing, but five more minutes later, I heard a faint sound, one that I could only describe as a sign of life. I focused on where it was coming from, then I saw the doorknob turn slowly, before the door opened slightly and Dean himself, slipped out. He was really sneaking out again, in only a pair of boxers.

I slowly reached out and grabbed him forearm, unintentionally startling him and making him jump. When his eyes turned to me, I put my finger to my lip to shush him. He didn't make a sound, but looked at me with confused eyes. This was a weird position for us to be in, but he was sneaking out of his bedroom to watch me fuck someone he thought was his brother in law, so we were way past weird.

Without a word, I started walking, leading him by the hand in the opposite direction of where he wanted to go.

"Where are you taking me?" he whispered/shouted as he followed behind me.

"Just come," I whispered back.

I actually didn't know where I was taking him, but I knew somewhere on this huge ship was a secluded area where we could talk without fear of being followed or watched by anyone. It was a luxury yacht, the size of which a person could get lost in, for hours probably. I hadn't taken the time to explore it myself, given that I was so busy, and now it seemed as good a time as any as I led Dean by the hand.

We walked down some steps to a floor that, judging by the look on his face, was unfamiliar to both us. There were a couple of doors, and praying they weren't bedrooms, I walked closer to explore.

"Follow me," I whispered as I walked and opened the first door. It was a deserted room, too deserted and too creepily empty to be comfortable, so I closed it and went to the second one.

"What the fuck?"

"What?" Dean asked from behind me, before pushing me aside and getting equally shocked. It was the perfect room.

This one was also empty, but looked more comfortable with it's carpeted floor. It looked like some sort of fancy function hall. There were chairs and tables in some arranged mess, and I took two and set them in the middle of the room facing each other.

"Take a seat," I instructed him. He nervously walked over, but I had to gently grab his shoulder and apply pressure for him to sit. He probably thought I wanted to kill him or something. I didn't, even though a secluded place like this would have been a perfect crime scene.

I gently squeezed, almost massaged his shoulders before I went and took my seat in front of him.

"Dean," I finally said after a few long seconds of silence.

"Y-yes," he stammered before an audible gulp. My words were slow and my pauses were long, just to rile him up.

"You've been watching me Dean," I stated slowly. He looked nervous, too nervous since he'd known me long enough to know I was harmless. But then again I had dragged him to a secluded room and we were in an interrogation type setting.

"Umm..."

I wasn't well-acquainted enough with Dean to figure out why he was, for the third night, sneaking out in the dead of night to watch me and Frank fucking, so I figured the best way to get some quick answers was to just ask.

"Why have you been watching me?" I asked.

"I... I don't know," he said with a nervous shrug.

"Calm down," I told him. His nervousness was dampening my mood. I waited for him to calm down, and when his breathing had slowed down enough, I continued.

"Well, I don't know either but... There isn't gonna be a show tonight."

He gulped, then slowly, "okay."

I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or not, he actually wasn't the open book Frank always made him out to be. Maybe that was because he'd been on his nerves the whole time we'd been in the room, but that was my fault. Either way, it made it difficult to tell his reaction to where we were going.

"That's why I'm giving you your own show right here," I lowered my voice as my hand crawled to my crotch.

"What?"

"Yeah," I confirmed.

"Umm..."

He wasn't moving yet, and that was a good sign, a sign for me to go on. I moved my hand up and down the shaft of my dick through my pajama pants. It was quickly reacting and hardening, becoming more pronounced and conspicuous. He gulped yet again and shifted in his seat, straightening himself up, maybe trying to hide his crotch area.

"It's just me and you now," I said before letting my hands fall to my sides, my hardened bulge in full view. I let him watch it, and bounced it up and down as he watched, fixated.

I raised my hands up to my waistband and grabbed, then began lowering. His eyes were still transfixed to the show but I wasn't seeing a reaction yet.

I grabbed a small tube of lube from my pocket, then suddenly yanked my pants down, finally exposing myself to him. He let out a struggled exhale, almost like a gasp. If he had thought I was pulling his leg, we were definitely on the same page at that point.

12