Closer Than Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kicked my pants off and reveled in my nudity for a second, before oiling my cock up with lube and finally touching myself.

"Hmm," I moaned, almost forgetting that I wasn't alone. I looked up at Dean, and the his bulge wasn't so easy to hide now, especially since he was wearing some tight almost-white boxers. I watched the pronounced bulge bobbing up and down as it faced to the side.

"Hmm," I moaned again, both enjoying myself and complimenting the bulge as I jerked myself off. I was enjoying myself, maybe a bit too much because of the audience, to the point where I was just touching myself and moaning with my eyes closed.

When I willed myself out of my trance, I noticed that Dean's hand was now on his cock, his boxers down at his ankles.

"Yesss," I whispered as I finally got to see his cock. Dean had never been on my list, since the whole time I'd known him he was in a relationship, but I had to admit that I was enjoying myself immensely.

The view I had of him in this dimly lit room was almost an artistic one, with how the shadow came out from every ridge and valley of his muscled body. I watched closely his hand going up and down the head of his thick cock, then stop as I pushed my chair forward towards him and reach my hand out to pour lube on his cock.

I made the tube touch his cock as I slowly poured the fluid, but like the tease I am, didn't touch him myself. The tube moved from his balls to the head of his cock, then back to the base on the other side.

When I finished and got back to my own cock, we were closer and our knees were touching. We watched each other as we jerked off, our paces perfectly in sync. I would quicken the pace just to see if his would quicken too, and it would. I too was enjoying the show in front of me.

I watched and masturbated as his other has cupped and massaged his balls and followed suit.

When I felt like I was going to cum, I let go of my dick and let my erection get some air.

"Fuck," I whispered. He kept his hand on his dick but he stopped too.

Now was the time to get so answers, I figured.

"Dean."

He looked up to my face.

"What do you want Dean?"

He shrugged, his hand still on his erection, making the slightest movement.

"I don't know, you called me here."

"No I mean, why have you been coming out watch me the past couple of days?" I clarified.

He shrugged, "I don't know."

I shrugged too, then my hand slowly found it's way back to my still hard cock. I slowly slid my hand up and down and watched as he followed my lead. His erection hadn't subsided either but his breathing had slowed.

I suddenly stood up. My erection was pointed right at him and almost level with his face. He did not, or could not, stop his active hand as I took my chair and moved it so that it was side by side with his. I took my seat and resumed from where I'd left off. Our thighs were in full contact and I moved mine to be slightly on top of his.

I picked up the tube of lube, and this time after playing with his cock, I didn't retract my hand, but instead wrapped it around his cock. It was hot to the touch and of good size, so much that I resisted jumping and putting it into my mouth.

For about thirty seconds I jerked him off with one hand and myself with the other, until I felt another hand pushing mine off and replacing it. My dick was a good size in both length and girth but not humongous enough to fit bote of our hands on it. I was fine with that so I removed mine.

The room filled with whispered moans and the sound of oily mutual masturbation.

"And you?"

"What?" I asked.

"What do you want?"

"I don't know," I said. We continued with our slow rhythm and low moaning as I thought.

"I used to want a daddy to just come up to me and say, no strings attached, and say, here's a thousand dollars, or even just five hundred."

He scoffed with amusement but his pace on my cock didn't let up.

"I'm a working man now but you know what?" I asked turning to look at him.

"What?"

"I still do," I said with a smile. He tried to laugh, but the laugh mixed with a moan. I could tell he was close. I quickened my pace and he did his.

A few seconds later he let out a few louder moans and hung his head as the first spurt of cum shot out into the air and came back to land on his thigh. The next one came up to face level and the rest of it coated my hand, falling down my hand to his crotch like a fountain.

"Fuck," he panted. "That was the craziest..."

He didn't finish his sentence. His head was hung low and his hand was still on my dick as he caught his breath for a couple of seconds.

"Your turn," he finally said as he suddenly started vigorously jerking me off. In a few seconds his strong hand was too much for my cock to take and I held on to his arm as cum shot out of my cock. I turned my face into his arm so I wouldn't make too much noise.

After the orgasm had subsided, my face was still in his arm and his hand on my dick, slowly jerking me off, causing pain to my now delicate member.

"Fuck," I said into his arm.

"Right?"

After a while of catching my breath, I opened my eyes and saw that his arm, just an inch from where my face was, had cum on it. The rest of it was on his hand and on my belly.

"Well, should we clean up?" I asked. I had absolutely nothing to help me complete that task. My pajama pants were out of the question. We untangled ourselves, and he reached down to his boxers and his hand came up with a tissue.

"You sneaky fuck," I said, smiling at him. He didn't respond, and just smiled as he cleaned the cum from his arm, then his hand, then his crotch. I noticed his dick was already almost at full mast as he bent down to pick his boxers up and pulled them up to his waist. In that moment I did want more time with it, but I held myself as I watched it disappear.

He pulled out another tissue and turned his attention to me. I only watched as he pulled my hand and cleaned it off, then as he eyed my crotch and casually moved to clean it up, moving my dick around as he got every spot.

After I thought he was done, he proceeded to grab my dick and squeeze, earning an unexpected moan from me. I thought it was too early for my dick to be waking up again, but it proved me wrong. He squeezed a large drop of cum from it into the tissue, then he was done.

"Hey," I whined.

He looked at me curiously.

"Why didn't you do that to yourself?"

He looked at me with a blank expression, and proceeded to drop the waistband of his boxers to underneath his balls, unleashing his already half hard cock once again. I stared as he grabbed the base of his cock and ran his hand all the way to this tip, applying pressure so he could get everything.

The glob of cum was caught into a tissue.

"Happy now?" he asked as he smiled coyly at me. I stammered for a second, finally caught off guard.

"Yes."

With that, he stuffed his cock back into his shorts and proceeded to take the chairs and get them back from where I had taken them. He jumped over my pajamas, reminding me that I was completely naked. I picked them up and put them on, then we awkwardly stood there for a few seconds before I started for the door. He followed right behind.

Without any more words, we made our way back to our floor then...

"You have a little something there," he noted when we had come to that awkward point where we had to separate. He reached his hand out into my hair, then a few seconds later showed my his thumb and forefinger pressed together with a drop of cum at the tip.

"What do I do with this?" he asked, genuinely looking for a reply.

"I don't know, eat it," I said without putting much thought into it. He gave me a look like I was crazy, then looked at his fingers. He slowly stuck his tongue out, but couldn't bring himself to do it.

I pulled his fingers to my own lips and watched him as he watched me lick the tiny drop off. It wasn't that big a drop for it to be such a big deal, but I didn't know who I was dealing with. The look on his face told me his erection came back in full force at that moment, but I ignored it and went to bed.

It had been an interesting hour, but one that didn't answer any of the questions I had. In fact, I had way more questions than I did earlier.

I was woken up a few hours later, someone telling me that we had arrived.

12