Closer Than Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Having a complicated but sexy time on vacation.
5.8k words
4.18
6.2k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note : this isn't a love story, it's a horny slut story. Lol I mean sorry for disappearing for months before finishing this story but you know tough times and such. I'm back at it and got a few new chapters coming. Thanks for the good ratings on the previous entries of this series.

***

Being on two floors was probably a good thing, obnoxious as it was. It meant it wasn't so easy to barge into everyone's rooms and tell them it was time for breakfast.

I was looking at myself in the mirror as Frank enjoyed his sleep. My hair was a bit longer than usual and also messy, my body hair had also grown to be longer than usual, and so had my facial hair. I'd forgotten my shaving kit and was actually too shy to ask. Back home I would have complained, but for whatever reason I didn't mind this look so much. I had a sexy rugged look I'd for so long admired in other men. I was already cleaned up and so I dressed up too and then went downstairs.

We all had phone cards, so I assumed we all got texts telling us to meet in the lobby at nine o'clock. It was 8.15 and I was already in the lobby, just being a zealous tourist trying to take in ever single detail. I was seated in one of the chairs in the lobby reading a pamphlet. Maybe it was just me wanting to spend a few minutes by myself.

After about five minutes of mindlessly perusing through the few pages, I heard footsteps. The heel clicks were getting louder, and I looked to see the older Frank approaching me. It wasn't sex time, so I actually had no idea what he wanted since fucking was the only thing we had in common.

He was dressed in a suit but without the blazer. His pants were tight enough at his crotch that I wanted to see him turn around so I could take a look at how they shaped his ass. I cursed myself for thinking about that.

He took a seat that was about five feet in front of mine, at least choosing to keep some distance. His new muscles were deliciously tight against his shirt, and again I had to stop myself from drooling.

I was shocked by the amount of lust I'd recently discovered I had. I'd had my fair share of partners but I'd always been able to stop myself from getting into complicated relationships. Yet here I was, drooling over the father of a guy I liked, who wasn't the guy I was sharing a bed with, but his brother. I turned off my thoughts when he opened his mouth.

"Hi," he said casually.

"Hi," I replied. I looked around to check if the coast was clear, earning a smile from him.

"How's Puerto Rico treating you?"

"It's fine."

If this was what he wanted to do for the next thirty minutes, I was getting ready to bolt.

"I'm enjoying myself too, especially after last night," he said with a smile. I looked around again, and he chuckled. His legs were spread and his hand lay casually on his crotch, I glanced but made sure not to stare.

"You ever been here before?" I asked trying to change the topic.

With that I successfully managed to steer the conversation in a different direction, because he started going on about the times he had been here before, and the other trips he had taken. I didn't really have much else to do, so I listened to him talk. I found myself liking his voice and the way he spoke.

After a while he stopped talking. I thought it was time for breakfast, but it turned out we still had some time left.

"And you?"

I hoped the conversation wouldn't turn to me. I shrugged.

"Well, I went to high school, then college, and I have a job now, with Frank. Don't really have a lot of life experience."

Unlike him, children were the last thing on my mind. From what I knew, he was around fifty, but had six children, the oldest, Ronny, being somewhere around thirty, and the youngest being somewhere at or around twenty. Frank Junior, like me, was twenty-five.

His hand moved a little, and my eyes returned to his crotch, where he ran his hand over his bulge. He was definitely doing this on purpose. The smile on his face pretty much confirmed this.

I looked at my phone to try and distract myself.

"Breakfast time," I said.

Right on cue, Steve arrived.

"Frank!" he called out. Frank winked at me before turning to him and starting a conversation.

The dynamic between Steve and Frank was one I hadn't understood yet. Steve seemed to be Frank's right hand man, but I had heard that Steve was quite wealthy himself, so I figured it was probably because he was the guest on this one. Steve's circle probably thought Frank was his right hand man.

Steve was around Frank Senior's age. I didn't know much about them but from what the younger Frank told me, they'd gone to college together. They were almost like me and the junior Frank without the constant fucking, that I knew of.

Steve was about two inches shorter than Frank. He had all white short hair and a short, very neatly trimmed beard. Unlike me he seemed to have brought a shaving kit. He was in great shape too, seemingly having progressed from being a jock and maintaining that stature with a bit of added beef. This meant that he was more of a muscle bear, which was probably coincidentally similar to Frank's new look.

Steve was dressed like his friend, in a suit without a blazer. I wondered if they had prearranged this look. I saw them laughing about something, probably about how they were twinning like teenagers.

I checked them out from my seated position, trying to to decide who was hotter. They had turned around to walk away and I was finally getting a view of Frank's ass in the suit, though Steve's ass in such close proximity made it a hard time for my eyes to focus on one. Again I cursed myself before deciding on closing my eyes until it was time to go.

The rest of the gang showed up in the following ten minutes, with some coming from the elevator and some from the stairs. After noting what I thought was everyone, I surmised that only the younger Frank hadn't shown up.

I walked up to him as he finally got out of the elevator. He looked like shit.

"Rick, I'm sorry man, I can't come," he whined. We both knew I couldn't spend the whole day without him.

"Frank come on bro, push through it," I begged. We'd had this conversation earlier and I'd gotten him this far so it wouldn't have killed me to try. Maybe him though.

"I can't, I don't want to throw up all over you."

He looked pathetic and I gave him a hug, praying that whatever he had wasn't contagious.

"Come on baby," I begged as we were still in each other's arms. "Please."

He shook his head. "It's gonna be fine, just show me the pictures when you get back."

He looked like he was about to throw up, and I sighed.

"Fine, get well," I said trying my hardest not to sound too selfish.

"Thanks," he said as he began his walk to the elevator. I shook my head as he left, bracing for the terrible day ahead of me. Everyone had watched the exchange so there wasn't any news to break.

We had breakfast, and headed out. Since my date had ditched, I didn't know who to hang on to. Dean tried to be accommodating but since he was by default paired with Grace, it could only go so far.

Jeff tried too but he had his wife too and I didn't want to compete with her. As the day progressed, I ended up finding myself closer to Steve and Sr, to everyone's surprise. They were pretty nice guys who weren't competing for anything so it was probably convenient.

We went sight-seeing, tried a bunch of different restaurants and went on a guided tour. My blending in with the group was made easier by the fact that I could speak Spanish, seemingly the only besides some of the yacht crew. They kept asking me to translate for them, and I guessed it wasn't so bad if they weren't acting stuck-up.

When we returned, we were all pretty full so I went to my room, where Frank seemed to be the exact opposite of how he was in the morning. His smile told me it wasn't some miracle healing.

"I was with someone," he confessed after a question. I pressed him on who, and he finally told me it was the guy at the front desk. I had no idea who he was talking about, but I let him enjoy his moment. We didn't usually fuck when we were seeing someone else, and I thanked the heavens for that, because my dick wasn't getting enough recovery time as it was.

Before we slept, there was one thing I needed to ask him.

"What do you think about Steve?"

Frank widened his eyes with shock and curiosity. I didn't react, I didn't want him making assumptions.

"I know he's old," he said. I shrugged. He was as old as his father so it didn't surprise me that that was all he thought.

"But cute right?" I smiled. He tried to think, but I guessed he'd known Steve longer than I had and couldn't bring himself to look at him that way.

"I guess so," he reluctantly said, shrugging.

"He married?" I asked, trying to hide any signs of enthusiasm.

"I don't think so, I think dad only divorced mom cause he felt left out and jealous."

I laughed at this, I'd missed Frank's cynicism the whole day.

We went to bed, and my trusty internal alarms woke me up a few minutes before midnight.

I got dressed, in sweatpants and a vest. Full casual, the weather allowed for that.

"Where are you going?" Frank asked. He was sleepy and I hoped he wasn't going to remember this conversation. I told him that I needed a smoke, and he just groggily agreed.

As usual I zoomed past the lobby and the few streets, and quickly found my way to the already memorized floor of Ronny's hotel. I knocked a few times on his door, and after an impatient minute, he opened the door.

"Hey," he said pulling me into a warm hug. He was sleepy, looking like he had just woken up.

"Hi Teddy," I replied. Every time he hugged me it reminded me of that name. He wasn't as reserved as he had been the last time, because in a moment his lips were on mine. I moaned into his mouth as I reciprocated, forgetting that we were still in the doorway.

I pulled away and closed the door after I let myself in after him. I turned around when I reached his bed to find he had taken off his shirt. He approached hungrily and planted his lips on mine again, his fingers fumbling for the hem of my shirt. I didn't know why he was being so aggressive, but I couldn't complain as he lifted my shirt over my head and his fingers went straight to his fly. I'd never seen him completely naked before, and my mouth watered with anticipation.

After undoing his fly, with one swooping motion, his pants and underwear were off. I stopped kissing him, and took a step back to admire him. His hairy body was a sight to behold, and I said as much, whispering "beautiful" as I looked him over. He took this as an opportunity to kick off his pants, leaving me as the dressed one. In the next minute we made out as my clothes fell off and then fell into bed, finally feeling each other for the first time.

"Wait," I suddenly said, breaking the kiss. He looked at me, puzzled and hot.

"Get your clothes on, let's go out." I said.

We were both in the nude and hard as rocks and ready to have our first fuck, but I successfully managed to get off him and get my pants on. He was still puzzled, still naked on the bed, still wondering where I wanted to take him.

Finally, he agreed, and got up and put a tee shirt on first. He was about to reached for his pants when I stopped him.

"No, wear shorts," I instructed. Maybe I was just stalling because I enjoyed looking at his already wet rock hard cock before he was dressed. He obliged and lifted up his suitcase and laid it on the bed, his cock distracting me as it moved about. He came up with some shorts and put them on.

He was still hard, and it was hot how his cock tented his shorts, leaving little to the imagination.

"Well this is ridiculous," he observed. It probably was, but it was also making me drool.

"I'll help," I offered closing the distance between us and planting my lips onto his. I loved his heavy breathing as he kissed me.

My hand grabbed his cock through his shorts as we made out, making him breathe a little faster. I jerked him off like that, earning grunts and moans. He suddenly grabbed hold of my wrist.

"Come on man stop teasing," he said before he pushed his shorts down, grabbing my wrist again and guiding it to his now exposed cock.

"I'm so close," he whispered into my lips. I took a step back and gave him a second to cool off, then sunk to my knees and took his throbbing member into my mouth.

"Fuck," he grunted. I'd never heard him use the word before this trip. It made my cock even harder every time.

He held on to my head as I sucked him off, resisting the urge to fuck my face. I licked the bulbous head of his cock and got the delicious taste of his precum, earning an increased loudness in his grunting. I knew he was almost there, and I was ready to take his load. His resistance waned and soon he was rocking his hips back and forth, shocking his hard cock into my mouth as his breaths became shorter and louder.

With one hand on my head, he took the other one and began rapidly jerking himself off, keeping just the head of his cock in my mouth as his orgasm exploded in my mouth. I could taste his cum as it slid past my tongue and into my throat, eventually filling my mouth.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth and finished his load on my bare chest, leaving my mouth and my body drenched in cum and himself a heavy breathing mess. He dropped and fell onto the bed.

"Fuck," he said, putting his head in his hands.

"That was the best thing ever... Sorry if I got carried away."

What's with you and your dad and apologizing after hot sex, I thought. I didn't say this out loud.

He finally got the strength to get up and put his shorts on.

"Much better," he said with a smile, his bulge now not so ridiculous looking.

"Let's go," I said, getting my shirt on and guiding him by the hand to the elevator. I was trying hard to keep the number of times I would cum with him at just once. I wished we could fuck like wild animals, but the web I'd put myself at the center of demanded that I not do that, to prevent my balls from possibly falling off.

It was especially hard to do since he had pinned me against the wall and shoved his tongue into my mouth. If I had known this side of him existed, I would have fucked him a long time ago. The way he kept running his hand over my hard dick, I was surprised I hadn't cum yet as the doors opened.

We managed to pull ourselves off each other, only to find a man waiting at the door. We exchanged glances as we passed by each other, ours amused and his a cross between flustered and judgemental. He was probably just jealous.

We walked out of the hotel and into the streets. There was a place a few blocks away I thought was nice to see. We held hands as we made our way there, and less than ten minutes later we had arrived. We were at a park and found our way to a bench, where we sat.

I knew I was on the clock, so after five minutes of catching up and telling each other how much we missed each other, I kissed him. He was quick to reciprocate, pulling me close and holding me tight. The park had one dim light, and we could get away with plenty. Moving my hand down to his tented shorts, I played with it like that for a while before letting my hand through the waistband and grabbing his cock.

The skin felt hot and I just wanted to yank his clothes off and fuck him right there. Instead I just pulled the waistband of his shorts down, making him moan as the cool air hit his genitals. He fondled me through my pants too, then he too pulled the waistband down.

I was so turned on, urgently needing to fuck the beautiful man, very close to throwing all caution to the wind. We didn't care if anyone saw us at that point, we were leaving in a few days anyway.

I opened my eyes and scanned the area. At a far corner was what looked to be a horse statue on top of a pedestal. I broke the kiss, and pointed it out to him.

"It's very nice," he said distractedly before his lips were all over me again. He was too far gone to understand what I was suggesting. After enjoying the kiss for a while, I broke it and stood up, stuffing my hard dick back into my pants, though it was pretty much exposed by the looks of it.

I opened my hand and he, dazed, just followed and took it before I started leading him again. We ended up at the foot of the statue. The statue was right between us and the source of the dim light, so we were pretty much in the dark.

I guided him to place his elbows on top of the platform, which was about chest level, while slightly bending over, and felt my way behind him until my hands were on his waist, where I yanked down his shorts to this ankles. I kissed down his back until my tongue was in his ass, where I didn't waste any time before tasting his sensitive area.

He was moaning in no time, struggling to keep his voice in check as my tongue played with him. While one hand was on my cock, the other climbed up his leg until I reached his balls, which I pulled on for a bit, making him squirm and hold in his loudest grunt. I began jerking him off. I enjoyed the taste of him too much, and soon, fearing a premature orgasm, I had to wean myself off him as I stood up, naturally positioning my cock right where we both wanted it.

"Please fuck me," he begged. I so badly wanted to fuck him, and I'd come to do just that. I had come prepared and thirty seconds later we were both lubed up and ready to go.

"Fuck me," he demanded, hopelessly trying to keep his voice at a whisper. I had kicked of one of the legs of his shorts and spread his legs just to see what he would do. To my dick's utmost delight, he didn't protest. I was getting too high on my ability to make members of this family do whatever I wanted.

Reassuring myself that even if someone saw us they wouldnt recognize us anyway, I kicked off my pants too, and brazenly threw my shirt off too, remaining completely naked behind him, apart from the shoes. I supposed he hadn't seen this since he had been bending over in front of me, but after I was done I grabbed his tank and started lifting it off him.

"Are you sure about this?" he whispered. "What if someone sees us?"

"Don't care. Hope they enjoy the show."

With that he had been convinced, and helped me undress him. Even though I couldn't see him, I could feel his beauty on my body as I put my front on his back, feeling the heat coming from his body as my cock found its way to his hole. Tight as he was, the lube made for an easy push and shortly I was shortly fully inside him, motionless, basking in the softness of his inside.

Sensing his impatience, I started moving, slowly at first, then picking up the pace, while still trying to maintain a speed that allowed me to hold on to my sanity and resist going to town on him and making too much noise in this public place. He wasn't complaining, and instead he was letting out soft moans of approval, pushing his beefy ass into me.

My arms were around him and my hands caressed his chest and nipples, down to his belly. I fucked him hard and slow, just enough to maintain my sanity while driving him wild. But just the situation we were in was too hot to not enjoy. Sensing my impending orgasm, my hand lowered to his cock, where I tugged, pulling him to the end with me.

As the orgasm hit, I tried my best to lower my voice, but a loud grunt ended up reluctantly coming out of my mouth as my forehead hit his back. It was a powerful orgasm, made better by the tight ass muscles squeezing everything out of me as he orgasmed as well. I ended up with my body on his back, limply hugging him from behind as I tried to catch my breath.

"Shit," I whispered. The orgasm had taken everything out of me, and unfortunately for me it was just the first. After getting a bit of energy in my body, I stumbled to my feet.

12