Closer Than Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great," he said as I pulled out of him. He turned around and pulled me into him. He was soft and so good, and being in his arms brought me comfort. I definitely didn't deserve him. We broke the hug and we kissed, then somehow found our clothes in the darkness. We got dressed and walked hand in hand back to his hotel.

Realizing that the time we'd spent together was probably longer than it seemed, I decided to leave him at the lobby. He gave me another one of his big bear hugs before we parted, then, to my surprise, pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss wasn't rough and hungry like the ones we'd shared earlier, but a softer kiss with way more emotion than I was ready to explain. After a while, we finally parted and I left.

I dreaded the two blocks walk back to my hotel, particularly when I remembered that the last time I'd done it, I ended up in a "only somewhat" sexual encounter with a stranger. This time, as I got closer to the alleyway, I saw a figure standing against the wall. I groaned internally, I had a good idea who it was.

As I got closer, he got off the wall and pulled me in with him. I was against the wall with his tongue down my throat the next second. I wasn't sure I was ready to cum just yet, especially since I expected that someone else would be expecting that of me as soon as I reached the hotel. This strange man would have to be satisfied with a compromise. I couldn't believe I was actually compromising with a man I'd never met.

I switched our positions and then I was the one who was all over him. I wanted to get it over with quickly and effectively. I kissed from his lips down to his neck as I undid his fly. I exposed his cock as I sunk to my knees, ready to do this.

His cock was hard and right next to my lips, throbbing with anticipation. Taking the plunge as usual, I reached my tongue out and locked it first, then inserted the whole thing in my mouth. It was hot and he was quick to respond, moaning and grasping my neck tightly. As someone who loves both getting blown and sucking good dick, I knew exactly how to make this end before he even knew it.

I deepthroated him, feeling the head of his cock in my throat, moaning with him, feeling his balls on my lip. After a minute of totally getting carried away on his cock, his volume indicated he was about to cum.

I withdrew my mouth and watched his cum dribble from his cock to the ground, his face in heaven. After his moment, I stood up and shook the cum off my fingers, straightened myself up to leave.

"Hey wait," he said. I stopped. "Aren't you going to let me return the favor?"

"No I'm good thanks," I said sincerely. His hands were all over me the next second.

"Please," he said, his hand already feeling my erection through my pants. I held him by the shoulder.

"Not today man."

"Come on, please," he repeated, his lips now on my ear.

"Step away from him!" a familiar voice called out from the entrance to the alley. Dean.

Our eyes shot towards the end of the alley at the same time.

"What do you think you're doing tough guy?" the man said in heavily accented English. It was the first time I'd heard him speak in English, and I was somewhat surprised. He tucked his cock back into his pants.

"I said step away from him tough guy," Dean said, ready to fight. I hoped there wasn't going to be a brawl.

"This is my turf bro know your place," the man said, moving to poke Dean's chest. By the time he finished the sentence his back was against the wall and Dean's angry face less than an inch from his.

"Say that again."

The man squirmed. Dean's forearm was at his neck and he wasn't in the right position for any wrong moves.

"Fuck you," the man snarled. Dean applied pressure on his neck until he started struggling for breath, then let go.

"Say it again."

"Let me go," the man struggled, coughing and gasping for air. Dean let him go.

"Behave yourself," he said to the man, moving to grab me by the hand and pulling me away. I locked eyes with the man as I went away, a small part of me hoping he knew it wasn't my doing that put him in that state.

"What the fuck?!" Dean screamed at me, thirty seconds of walking later. I didn't know what he was screaming about.

"What the fuck at you!"

He looked at me.

"You're welcome by the way," he said, turning to face the road. I was partly appalled by his statement, but part of me understood.

"I'm not going to thank you for following me," I complained. We were still, for whatever reason, holding hands.

"You're going to thank me for saving your life though," he said. I wanted to mention that the man was harmless and I'd met him the previous day, but I didn't want to let him know too much about my night life. I didn't know if he knew about me and Ronny.

"Whatever man, maybe if you weren't stalking me I'd be more grateful," I said. "And let me go!," I said, yanking my hand away from him and stopping there. He stopped and we stood there, ready to fight maybe.

"Why are you following me?" I asked. Did one of the Frank siblings send him?

"Did someone send you to spy on me?"

"No," he quickly replied. "I was just hanging out outside when I saw you leaving. I followed to see where you were going," he defended himself. I hoped he hadn't followed me up and seen the way I'd interacted with Ronny at the door. Even if he hadn't, there was no way he would have missed out on us making out at the lobby. He always was conveniently hanging out wherever I wanted to fuck.

"And don't think I don't know what's going on with you and Teddy."

Fuck.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. The response I'd chosen was a bad one but sometimes it worked. The dense version of Dean was one I'd have loved to meet right then.

He gave me a look that said "oh really?".

"Really? I saw him opening the door for you in his skimpy underwear, "are you ready to fuck?", he said. You thought you'd keep it a secret from me huh?" he said, almost laughing at himself and his bad impression of Ronny. I wanted to hate him but he was usually harmless. I think he just enjoyed torturing me for laughs, and maybe so we could jerk off together in secret rooms.

"Whatever Dean. I didn't know he was coming until he called me and told me to come over to his hotel, I had to see it with my own eyes that he wasn't kidding," I said. It was true, but I'd omitted the part where I was actually in on the formation of that idea.

"So now you're sandwiched between two brothers huh? Must be fun," he mocked. It definitely wasn't fun. The truth was supposed to come out eventually, but did it have to?

"It wasn't really a choice. It's Ronny man, I couldn't help myself. I'm sure you would've fucked him too if he opened the door for you looking like that."

He laughed. The talk had turned from confrontation into a light-hearted conversation about my fucked up love life.

"You're creating problems for yourself man," he said. "What happens when the fun is over and it's time to get serious?"

I groaned. He had a point, and I wasn't ready to face it yet.

"I don't know," I told him. "Ugh, why couldn't I have just been like you and done it the sham marriage way?" I asked looking to the skies for answers.

He slapped my arm playfully and we laughed.

"Hey at least I'm not doing sibling love triangles," he joked.

More like family love squares, I thought to myself. I wasn't going to ask but at that point I thought Dean probably should've figured out that I actually wasn't fucking the Frank he had in mind. Or, to be more precise, fucking more than one Frank.

"One day I'll invite you over to watch me fuck them both," I laughed. "I know being a spectator turns you the fuck on."

He laughed again but we both realized we were starting to go too far for a conversation we were having in public.

"Okay bro time to go get some sleep," he said. We walked another minute back to the hotel and I walked him back to his room so that I could be sure he would stop sneaking around.

Mine was a floor above his so I made my way up the stairs, fully expecting Frank Senior to be waiting for me. He was, arms crossed against the wall and ankles crossed, dressed in only some briefs. Too skimpy for someone like him but he was full of surprises. He was getting bold. I could see his bulge expanding in size before he adjusted it with his hand.

"I've been waiting for you," he said. My jaw dropped to the floor at the brazen display, but he just smiled and started walking to his room, knowing that I'd follow. I did, staring at his ass the whole way. When I entered after him he was already naked. I was so tired, so, like last time, I fell into bed.

He grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them off my legs, along with my shoes. His mouth was slobbering on my cock the next second. The type of man he was always made me almost forget how good he was at sucking cock. I was almost asleep, but his mouth was the only thing keeping awake. I could only moan sleepily. He was really taking his time, using his tongue, slowly feeling every single millimeter of my cock, then my balls.

Suddenly, he took my cock whole into his mouth, slowly still, but different, hungrier as he almost swallowed me whole. It was a bit alarming, but felt good still.

"Damn baby," I moaned.

For a few minutes, his technique changed between the hungry and the sensual, until I couldn't keep it in anymore, my body was boiling. My breaths increased in sharpness and I went past the point of no return, my waist shaking beneath his warm mouth as it took my load.

For whatever reason I was more tired than usual, and I think I fell asleep in that bed because what was probably less than ten minutes later, I was being shaken by the shoulder as Frank woke me up.

"Time for bed," he said, a smile on his face. I felt bad for not returning the favor.

"Don't worry, I already took care of it," he assured me, causing me to turn me eyes towards his now almost flaccid dick. I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

He waved it off as he got his hands under my armpits and lifted me up. I grabbed hold of his shoulders to steady myself as my feet hit the ground. He kissed me again, breathing heavily into my mouth. He wasn't as sentimental, but the kiss almost reminded me of the one I had shared earlier WITH HIS SON. I know, I'm pretty fucked up.

"You're so beautiful," he said, before kissing me again.

"You're not so bad yourself," I replied, sleepily kissing him.

He let go and walked over to the door, where like a teenager he peeked out and looked around before signalling it was okay for me to go out. I left and groggily found myself to my bed.


12