Closer to God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god... Oh my god!" Lily whimpered.

Stella couldn't help herself, "You shouldn't use God's name in vain," she smirked.

"Ooooh. I don't care. I just don't want it to stop." Lily said. "Please don't let it stop... Don't let it stop... Please..."

"It's alright," Stella said, holding her close and getting rearoused herself, "just keep fucking the mud."

"Mmmmmmmmmm!"

"Yes. Fuck the mud with me. Just like that... OH GOD!"

Suddenly, with out warning, Lily let out a scream. Her body began shaking violently and her head submerged below the surface. Stella gripped her tight and pulled her back to the surface. Lily gasped for air as her head broke the surface, and Stella fought against her convulsing body to get her back to a seat at the edge of the tub.

"Okay, I think we're done now." She said calmly. Her heart was racing, she was concerned for the safety of her friend since she did just go under with no warning, but she also found it incredibly hot, especially since she knew Lily just had her first true sexual experience. She got Lily into a seat in the tub and turned the bubble jet off completely fend off any further temptation.

Lily rested in the seat and began trying to wipe the mud from her face.

"Are you okay?" Stella asked.

"Yes," Lily said, "I've never felt anything so good."

"I thought so."

The two girls sat in their respective seats and stared at the moon as they relaxed from their arousing experience in the warm mud. With the bubbles turned off, the surface of the mud once again smoothed out and returned to its original pudding-like appearance and texture.

"Can you tell me something, Stella?" Lily asked, "And please be honest with me."

"Of course," Stella said.

"Is that what sex feels like?"

Stella thought for a moment. "No," she said very abruptly. Lily turned to look at Stella, whose head remained tilted toward the sky. "This was better. This was like..." she pause to think of a follow up that her friend would appreciate, "being closer to God."

12