Underneath Her Mistletoes

Story Info
Tim gets to experience his co-workers 'mistletoes'.
2.9k words
4.5
23.8k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost Christmas, but it sure as hell didn't feel much like it.

There wasn't a speck of snow on the ground- a rarity at this time of the year- and while it was cool out the weather couldn't seem to decide if it were truly winter or not.

No matter how much people tried to keep their spirits up, they were all just going through the motions. Things just didn't feel right.

Especially not for Tim Jones.

More than the outside bringing him down this December 20th, inside wasn't much better for him. Tim was at his office's annual Christmas party, and regardless of the open bar and copious amount of free food, there was still something missing.

That something was Suzy.

Suzy- Suzanna Quinn actually- worked on the floor below Tim, in Accounting, and Tim had made a habit of going through her department on the way to his own ever since his eyes had first fallen on her back in April. Suzy was tall and curvy, with long black hair kept in braids. thick crimson lips that stood out against her chocolate skin, and some of the sexiest legs he had ever seen.

But more important, at least to Tim, were her feet.

For most of his life, Tim had tried to deny his foot fetish and had done a pretty good job of it. But when Suzy had walked past him that April day, with her flip-flops showing off those amazing toes of hers? All the walls he'd put up over the years came crashing down.

Over the course of the next few months, Tim took every opportunity he could, whenever he was in or near the Accounting department, to get a look at Suzy's feet.

And whether she realized it or not, she helped him do so quite a bit. From flip-flops in the spring and summer to open-toed shoes in the fall, Tim salivated every time he saw them.

Which was why tonight was going as poorly as it was. He'd been at the party for hours but hadn't seen Suzy anywhere. Sipping his fifth rum and come of the evening,

Tim let his gaze wander across the room one last time. He recognized nearly everyone and the ones he'd had even the slightest interest in chatting with he already had. Maybe he should just leave.

Then he saw her.

Now Suzy was never the sort you overlooked. Even at work, at her most professional, she was a looker. But tonight she went all out. She was wearing a tight red dress that hugged every inch of her gorgeous body, and more than a few of their co-workers seemed to be watching her as she made her way through the party.

But most importantly to Tim was the pair of knee-high black leather boots she had covering her feet.

Now Tim wasn't surprised- it was far too cold for her to be wearing much else, but the sight of them brought on a mix of emotions. Sadness that he wouldn't get to see the object of his affection, but also a strange sort of joy. He knew that those gorgeous feet of hers were inside those boots, and they were liable to be getting rather sweaty,

The very thought of it caused his cock to get hard in the pants of his suit. Without a thought he made for the washroom, having a sudden, wicked need to be alone.

He didn't make it far.

Tim was less than a foot from the washrooms when he heard his name in a familiar, husky voice. Stopping in his tracks, he turned around and saw her standing behind him. Suzy. She'd looked incredible from across the room, but standing right there? She was stunning.

"It's Tim, right? You work in Marketing don't you?"

Tim nodded, unsure of what else to do or say. In all the time he'd been watching her, he'd never once said a word to her. He'd never known what to say. If anyone asked him why he was in or around the Accounting Department he made something up, and it usually worked. But none of those people had ever been Suzy.

"I'm Suzy, I work on the floor below you... I've seen you around there a couple of times."

"Uh... yeah," Tim said, hoping to end the conversation quickly. Much as a part of him loved the fact that Suzy was here talking to him, he had no clue what to say to her. How does one make small talk with a woman who's feet you've jerked off thinking about for months? "I like taking the long way to my office sometimes."

For a half-second Tim was pretty sure that would be the end of it and he could wander off, maybe go grab his coat and head home to fantasize about the gorgeous woman in front of him. However, Suzy seemed to have other plans.

"I understand that completely. I love taking long walks myself." She then saddled up beside him, the smell of her perfume wafting into his nostrils. Tim had never been this close to the object of his affection and his brain had no concept of anything anymore. Less so when she continued. "Oh drat. I left something in my purse... Would you mind accompanying a lady to her office?"

Tim stared for a moment and then nodded, following behind her as they made for the elevators. His eyes were locks on her, the curve of her perfect ass showed off my the tight dress, those strong stocking-clad legs, and of course, those boots which were hiding the toes he adored so much.

They were, luckily, the only ones inside the elevator as it made it's way up the three floors from where the party was behind held to the Accounting Department. Nervous and horny as he was, Tim forced his mind to come up with something, anything, to say while they were there.

He went with small talk.

"So, uh... strange weather we've been having eh?"

Suzy looked over at his with a smirk painted across her already painted lips. "Yes. Doesn't feel much like Christmas without snow, does it? I prefer a white Christmas myself." She lingered on the word 'white' as she stared at him, and Tim thought he would melt where he stood.

When the doors of the elevator opened Tim motioned for her to go first- mostly so he could keep an eye on her backside a little longer- and Suzy giggled. "What a gentleman," she said as she beckoned with a finger for him to follow her.

Tim did so, staying a few inches behind her and drinking in the sight. He swore every part of this woman seemed tailor-made to tease him, and that included her choice of words. And if he were being honest, he was loving every second of it.

Lost as he was in the sight of her, Tim almost didn't hear her. "It's just here. Come on in."

Suzy walked into the dark office, Tim slowly following. He watched as she picked her purse off the chair, then turn and take a seat on the desk, staring at him gleefully. "So, Tim from Marketing. How long have you been checking me out?"

His eyes widened. Tim had no idea what to say. He thought he'd been so careful., keeping his distance whenever he came through and always hiding his glances at her and her feet. He thought there was no way she or anyone else would ever figure out what was going on. He was wrong.

He was also speechless, which seemed to be enough for Suzy. She rose from the desk, passing him where he stood like a statue, and shut the door before returning to the desk. "I wasn't sure at first. I thought it was a coincidence that you tended to pass by my office so often. But after a while, I realized you were passing by to see me." She smirked as she spoke. "Don't worry. I'm honestly flattered. Not often cute little white boys are into me."

Tim opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't find a single word to speak. This had never seemed like the sort of thing that would happen to him, and now that it was? He was at a loss. "I... I..."

Suzy tried not to laugh, but it was hard- about as hard as her co-worker appeared to be now that she took a look at him. "Why don't you take off those pants sweetie? I want to see how I make you feel."

He didn't need to be told twice.

Within seconds Tim had unbuckled his belt and tore of his pants, though he kept his boxers firmly in place for the moment. Suzy didn't seem to mind as the fabric did little to hide his extremely obvious erection. Oh yes, he was into her all right.

"So, tell me, white boy. Just like the look of me? Got a thing for dark meat?" She winked at him, and Tim- who had never been with a black woman before, just nodded. He did have a thing for her to be sure, but a very specific part was what got his motor running.

"I... I love the look of your feet."

In his life, Tim had never once told anyone about his fetish. It had never seemed right, and thought some of his ex-girlfriends had had some beautiful feet, he could never bring himself to broach the subject. The fact that he was doing so now spoke volumes about Suzy and her already apparent control of the situation.

Suzy seemed to weigh his words for a few moments, and at first, Tim was terrified that she would freak out and whatever was happening now would end then and there. But after a minute, that same smirk she'd been wearing when she'd first approached him returned, and with it three words Tim never expected to hear in his wildest dreams.

"I knew it."

Tim watched as her right boot lifted and moved towards his cock, gently patting it like a puppy. Being that close to a part of Suzy- especially the part he adored so- made his cock get even harder, and Tim was pretty sure it was as hard as it would ever get. He was wrong.

"Once I realized you were coming around to see me, I watched your eyes. Most guys, they stare at my titties or my ass. But you, yours went right to my feet. It was a little adorable how they lit up whenever I had my flip-flops on and my littles toesies were out for all to see. And when you saw me walk in tonight? I thought your heart was gonna break when you saw the boots. But you don't seem to mind them now do you?"

By this point, her left boot had joined its partner, and the two of them were prodding and poking his erection. "No...." he moaned, enjoying the sensation immensely.

Then, suddenly, she removed them, and his eyes nearly filled with tears.

"Ah ah ah," Suzy said, wagging her finger at him like a schoolteacher. "Gotta be a gentleman if you wanna get the goods. When I ask you a question, you answer and refer to me as Miss Suzy. Got it?"

Tim nodded. "Yes, Miss Suzy." And the moment he did so, she generously returned her boots to their previous positions on either side of his cock.

After a few more minutes teasing, Suzy pulled them back once more. "So Timmy, you wanna see my feet?"

At the mention of them, Tim's erection grew and his heart started beating. "Yes, Miss Suzy. Please let me see them!"

Suzy grinned, then slowly began to remove her right boot, taking her time and enjoying every moment her co-worker's cock seemed ready to burst. Then she removed the left one and placed both of them beside her desk. And there, in front of him, Tim saw what he'd been wishing to see all night. Beneath those dark stockings, those beautiful feet of hers, with bright red polish on the nails.

"Like the color sweetie? I love red nail polish. This time of year, makes me think of mistletoe... In fact, you could call these my mistletoes... And you know what you're supposed to do under the mistletoe, right?"

Tim did. And he dropped to his knees and began to kiss her feet all over. He had always dreamed about doing this- having the chance to be near Suzy's beautiful feet, to kiss and lick and worship those toes of hers. Now that he was, he couldn't get enough of it.

Every time his lips came in contact with the stocking clad feet, he got a taste of her delicious foot sweat- the boots had added a leather flavor that made them even tastier- and if he were being honest, he could die happy now. His tongue danced around the drenched fabric, and his nose drank in the scent- Suzy's feet were his entire world and he loved it.

Suzy did as well. She'd been planning this for a few weeks, ever since he'd realized that Tim was into her and into her feet. She knew the Christmas party would be the best chance to have a little fun- everyone else would be busy at the party, and after he'd had a few drinks, he'd be more than a little susceptible to things. Then again, given how hard he was going at it, he likely would have done so sober.

"You enjoying that Timmy? You like kissing my pretty feet under the mistletoes?"

Tim stopped mid-kiss and looked up at Suzy with a smile. "Yes, Miss Suzy. Your feet are perfect." Then he went right back to work, his cock straining against his boxers but his mind so awash with her feet that he barely even noticed anymore.

But she had, and Suzy wanted to see a little more. She wanted to see what that cock would do for her. She tore her feet away from Tim's mouth, and once his poor face registered the loss, she pointed at his crotch with her right foot. "Boxers off, now."

Without thought, Tim did as he was told, and his cock stood out, saluting Suzy and her feet. It was average, and if Suzy were being honest a little small compared to the ones she was used to. But none of those had ever gotten this hard for her feet.

"Lay down, " she ordered, and Tim did so, unsure of what she was planning but so horny and devoted right now he'd do whatever she asked of him as long as he could taste her feet once more. Once he was on his back, he watched as Suzy dropped her feet onto his cock, and then...

Then Tim learned what Heaven was like.

It was the sensation of those warm, beautiful feet, lubed up with sweat and his saliva, rubbing all over his cock. Slowly she teased it, going up and down the shaft with just enough force to keep him on edge but not blow his load right away.

Looking at him, Suzy noted the blissful expression, but also a bit of sadness. He loved having her feet on his cock, but he missed them being in his face already.

Luckily, Suzy had planned for this possibility and reached down for one of her boots.

Handing it over to Tim, she smirked as his expression changed. "Here sweetie, smell and lick my sexy boot while my feet work their magic on you."

Tim did, pressing the boot over his nose and mouth and taking long, deep breaths of the scent trapped inside. It was like he was taking hits off a bong, but no drug had ever made him feel like this. In between drags, he let his tongue go across the bottom and length of the soft black leather. He'd never had much of a boot fetish but somehow, knowing that Suzy's feet had graced these with their presence was enough to make him a believer.

All the while, Suzy kept rubbing his cock with her feet, wrapping them around tightly like her clit, and stroking him for all she was worth. She could feel the pressure building and sped up her caresses.

On the floor Tim started to gasp for breath, taking in more and more of her scent from the boot that was still on his face. From inside, his voice- muffled from the leather- called out "I'm cumming Miss Suzy! UG!!"

And then his cock exploded with the strongest orgasm he had ever had. Even all the times he had fantasized about Suzy's feet after work had never brought him anywhere close to his, and he swore every ounce of cum in his balls was shooting out now, expertly milked out my Suzy and her incredible mistletoes.

Suzy smiled as she kept stroking, making sure every last drop was drained from Tim before she stopped. Then, she scooped up the cum that had splattered on his stomach and crotch with her stocking-clad feet and brought them over to Tim's face. "Well, guess we had a white Christmas after all, what do you think?"

Tim, hyper-ventilating as the orgasm subsided and his body relaxed, could only stare up at this gorgeous goddess of a woman and her perfect, cum-drenched feet. "I think I love you, Miss Suzy."

With a wicked grin, Suzy blew him a kiss. "Good boy. Now, why don't you clean these toes up, and maybe we can go have a Christmas party of our own eh?"

Tim nodded, opening his mouth for her feet, "Yes Miss Suzy."

It was going to be a very Merry Christmas for both of them.