Closer to Sub

Story Info
Woman gets "Closer" to becoming a sub.
1k words
4.14
7.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you"

And suddenly Lori's mind was quieted by the sound of Nine Inch Nails' "Closer" blaring out of the tiny stereo. She enjoyed the cold air blowing from the HVAC unit on the wall. She appreciated the requirement that she keep her eyes closed and she noticed a slight citrus odor whenever Daddy moved closer to her. Was it the remnant of a tic tac or chewing gum she was smelling? She wasn't sure.

"Help me; I broke apart my insides..."

In his magically accented voice, Lori heard Daddy remind her of the safety words. "YELLOW- I will slow down what I am doing, or lessen the impact but will not stop what I am doing. This tells me that I am reaching a threshold for you, a limit is approaching, and so it informs me to where you are." And then she felt the first impact of his hand slapping her right breast.

"I wanna fuck you like an animal..."

Lori was on her knees nearly naked with her bra and dress roughly pulled down to her middle. While Daddy was introducing himself he pulled and yanked and teased her nipples. Endlessly engaging them without signs of stopping or mercy. She tried to pay attention to everything he was saying. Something about green and something about red. She had heard these things before. But she had never been slapped quite like that on her breasts. Both breasts were slapped, one after the other. Over and over again.

"You get me closer to God..."

Daddy's number one rule was, "Yes, Daddy (or Sir or Master)." Never "yeah, or ok". Lori tried but she fell short on this a few times. Daddy was kind and gently brought the error to her attention. Daddy said he wanted absolute consent. When Lori's knees grew weak, he helped her up and out of her dress and bra. He then grabbed her by the hair and walked her over to the desk.

"Help me tear down my reason..."

He told her to bend over with her hands on the desk. He kicked her legs further apart. She could feel his eyes and hands on her big butt cheeks. She felt him rub his palms over the curve and swell of her hip. She heard him take his belt off. Lori was beside herself with excitement. Her first proper spanking ever. "Oh Daddy, what are you unleashing?" she wondered but kept it to herself.

"I wanna fuck you like an animal..."

Slap! And she felt the first blow on her left cheek. Hm, it was tingling. She liked it. She liked it like she always knew she was going to like it and Daddy did not hold back. She managed a few "Yellow!" commands and after a bit he slowed and stopped. And when he stopped he tickled her pussy and introduced the mama Magic Wand into the mix. Lori made the tiniest of "oh" sounds that grew as her desire increased. After a few minutes the wand was replaced with a belt and the attention was back on her ass cheeks. Lori was required to count and say "thank you, Daddy" after each slap with the belt. They made it to twenty and then he switched gears again and the magic wand came back on. "Oh" soon became "OMMM". It went on for a few more rounds.

"You get me closer to God..."

And then Daddy pulled her by the hair and led her over to the bed. She was directed to lie on her back with the towels underneath her butt and her head gently off the end. Daddy crawled on top of her. He cock was above her mouth. She tentatively took her tongue out to taste it. While she started licking on his cock. He was giving her more instructions.

"You must ask me for permission to come."

"Ok" was Lori's reply.

"What was that?" He prodded.

"Oh, sorry. Yes Daddy."

"Yes what?"

"I will ask for permission to come." "Thank you Daddy."

And with that settled, he brought on the next command. "When I give you permission and you are coming, I want you to say, 'I'm coming for you, Daddy.' Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

And then began the most marvelous exploration of Lori's clitoris and inside her pussy. She could feel Daddy's fingers toying with her g-spot and tickling her cervix. She forgot all about his penis and focused her attention on his fingers and his mouth. His legs were up around her ears so she couldn't hear very well and with the music, it was hard to make out what he was saying. Lori's vocalizations grew louder and soon enough she was singing. And then Lori burst out with, "May I come Daddy?" And before he could say yes, her squirt was soaking the towels underneath her ass and she said, "I'm coming for you Daddy."

That was just the beginning of upwards of a dozen orgasms. Lori was allowed to open her eyes when she was sucking on Daddy's cock. He was handsome and sexy and she was the luckiest girl in the world. Once again the instinct to say, "YES!" was the right one. It felt impulsive, and it was impulsive. But right then and there Lori felt more than good. She was glowing from the attention and all the new experiences.

He wasn't her Dom, not yet. He said she was under consideration. The atmosphere felt right. She wanted to be his. She wants him to claim her. Will he? She doesn't know. "Please, oh please. Please." She doesn't want this first time to be the last time. But Lori knows, there is no point in trying to manipulate or control this situation. What will come of it, time will tell. She loved this experience and she wants more. Oh, to find an actual handsome and charming Dom to serve, this is what Lori desires today. And tomorrow? Well, who knows what tomorrow will bring.