All Comments on 'Closet Cross Dresser'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Good start

Simple, logical and practical. Interesting beginning. I want to read more.

xoxo,

Di

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
lovely

I really liked Joan's story, please continue her adventures with her wife Angela .. Thank You, Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Changing CD

When dressed i go to the next door to a old couple house.Ashe is a x dresser and love to have sex with me.We both love being bound buy his wife who loves haveing sex with us dressed as women.We both fully dress as women wigs to heels and full make up.I like full body stocking and heels he love gardles and stockings with heels.She already has him tied from head to toe when i arrive.She like to dress in all red bra garter belt stockings panties heels and nothing else.She then started to tie me from head to toe collars and ball gags.She in joys fucking us with a strap on dildo to start.Some time she forces her husband to suck my cock and take my load down.This time she tied us with his cock in my mouth and my cock in his And tie our arms to his leggs and his arms to my leggs.All the while fucking both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

story TAGS