Closet Exhibitionist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimShow
KimShow
74 Followers

Suddenly I looked over and noticed Ronnie and Kris were watching from the doorway. It was unexpected, but I didn't mind. Actually, it turned me on.

"OK Bradly, now I need to fuck me as hard and as deep as you've ever fucked anyone! FUCK ME! BALLS DEEP! FUCK ME HARDER! The orgasm hit me like a train, cramping and paralyzing my entire body. My arms collapsed and my body fell forward, but Bradly caught me by my hips and continued his powerful thrusting. As I regained some measure of control over my body, I returned to cheering him on.

"FUCK ME, BRADLEY! DEEPER! HARDER! MAKE IT HURT! PLEASE MAKE IT HURT!" I begged.

And he did. Somehow he'd managed to bury that big beautiful cock balls-deep inside of me. Until, "Ah, ah, ah, Argh!"

"YES! Fill my pussy with your cum!" I pleaded, milking his cock with my pulsating pussy. I wanted and needed every drop inside of me.

We were both spent. He pulled out his softening cock and I felt cum start to drain from my cunt. I loved the feeling. I let myself fall to the soft, carpeted floor. My head fell to the side and I saw Ronnie still standing there stroking his cock. I rolled over onto my back.

"Ronnie, please get over here and cum in my mouth." I said

Ronnie obliged me and gave me everything he had left and I sucked him dry.

I thought in that moment that this might be the craziest sexual experience I'd ever have. How could I know what fate had in store?

KimShow
KimShow
74 Followers
12