Cuckolds Interracial Discovery

Story Info
A young man discovers cuckolding and loves it.
4.4k words
4.47
59.4k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
629 Followers

My name is Tom. I'm 5 feet 8 and I have an average build. I'm 19 years old and live with my mum and dad. We are a normal and conservative family of three that never had anything odd about them. My mum, Sheryl, was a normal fussy mother and my dad was a normal average build guy just like myself.

My story starts when I was away at a college trip one year ago. I was sent home early because the tutor fell sick and the trip was cancelled. I walked home from the college which was a 20 minute walk. I live with my parents in a fairly well off neighbourhood with large houses. I opened the gate and walked up to the house. I noticed a car I hadn't seen before parked in the driveway and assumed that my mum and dad had a guest over.

When I walked into the house, the sight I saw shocked me and aroused me. My mum was face down and arse up on the sofa, completely naked. Dad was kneeling down on the floor beside her, holding her hand and stroking her back. Behind my mum was a tall and muscular black man with his back to me, pounding his long and thick cock into my mother's pussy. His large, tennis ball sized balls were battering her clitoris as he pumped into her, grunting with each thrust. Mum in turn was moaning in pleasure and telling my naked dad how much bigger his cock was and how he could never compare to such a man.

I wasn't sure how long I stood there but eventually my dad saw me out of the corner of his eye. Quickly he stood up and shouted "Oh shit! Tom!" and his skin went ghostly white. That was when I noticed a metal device around his cock and balls to which I later discovered was a chastity device. Mum turned to look too and saw me and the big black man turned but it didnt stop him fucking my mum. "I'll come back later!" I said in shock and left to go and walk around for a while.

About 10 minutes later mum was ringing me. "Honey, could you please come back, our guest has gone! We need to talk!"

"Ok!" I replied quietly and returned home. I walked in and mum was wearing a robe and dad had put some clothes on.

They sat me down and they told me everything. They explained that they had a fetish called cuckolding. They explained that it wasn't cheating and that it was purely for fun and that dad actually enjoyed being humiliated by watching mum get fucked by black men with huge cocks. Mum was leading the conversation and dad was nodding along. My parents told me that they were not going to stop their fun just because I found out so I was told to accept that fact. They did however say that they would do better to be more discreet in the future.

They said if I had any questions about it then I could ask at any time. I asked her why she picked black men and she said "It's just the taboo aspect of it being a conservative house wife and a big black guy! The contrast of the skin is a really big turn on for your dad and he enjoys the humiliation, it gets him really riled up!"

"What was that thing on your cock?" I asked dad.

Mum once again answered the question "That is called a chastity device! It stops your father having erections and I have the only key and tease him while he is locked in it! The purpose is to make him earn release!"

"How did it start?" I asked.

"Your dad and I had hit a bump in our sex life a few years ago and we tried out a swingers club to expand our sexual horizons! Several times at this club your dad saw me have sex with a few black men and it really turned him on! We made friends with a guy and we started from there! Your dad and I have been very open with each other ever since and we feel happier emotionally!"

After that explanation I decided I wouldn't ask any more questions but when curiosity got the better of me I ended up searching for cuckold porn on my laptop. After a few days of frantically masturbating to the interracial cuckold porn and I found myself hooked. I understood why they loved it so much.

Nothing was ever mentioned about that day ever again but I noticed that mum and dad were having a lot more day's out and weekends away. This turned me on a lot to know that my mum was on her way out to be fucked by a black guy.

Fast forward a little and I have just started dating this gorgeous blonde girl from college. Her name is Lauren. She was the kind of girl that all the jocks were chasing after and everyone fancied her. Lauren was a petite girl at 5 feet 4 and she had a perfect body and small but perky tits. Not to mention she had arse to die for. I wasn't anything particularly special in the ways of looks. I was an average guy. But Lauren wasn't impressed by jocks or anyone who just wanted to fuck her then chuck her. She liked respectful guys and kind guys and someone who would also be her friend too.

Lauren and I had been friends since we were kids and we always got along. It made sense that we ended up attracted to each other. We talked and laughed and a good time together. Lauren had even taken my virginity. She had already lost hers to some jock a year previous and they didn't last longer than a few weeks. So when Lauren and I began dating we took it slow and after two months we had sex. It was over quicker than it stated but we both enjoyed it.

After we had been dating for 8 months our sex life had gotten very routine. That didn't mean that things weren't good between us. Lauren got on well with my mum and dad and I got on with her parents too. I had never told her about that time I caught mum and dad with the black guy. It was the only thing I wasn't willing to share.

One day we were at my house. Mum and dad had gone out. No doubt to meet a hung black guy, which only made me hornier and Lauren appreciated that. We were lying in bed and we stated talking about fantasies.

"Have you ever thought about a fantasy you would want to play out?" asked Lauren.

"Sure, but I'm but I'm not sure if they shouldn't remain a fantasy though!" I replied.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I'll tell you if you tell me yours first!" I said.

"Ok!" she said as she sat upon the bed "I fantasize about having a threesome with two guys at once!" she said as her face went red.

"That's pretty common!" I said.

"Well what were you expecting?" she asked, laughing.

"I don't know! Fantasies are usually weird kinks that get certain people going! A threesome with two guy's seems pretty mild to me!" I said.

"So what's yours?" she asked.

"It's a bit more embarrassing than yours!"

"So! Tell me!" she said with a wicked smile "I promise I won't laugh or judge!"

I sat up with her "Ok! Brace yourself! I fantasize about watching you getting fucked by big and muscular black guys with big cocks!" I told her.

She seemed a little startled by it and didn't answer for while "Ok that is pretty odd!" she said as her wicked smile turned to a curious look "Why?"

"I just think it would be so hot! The contrast of the skin colour is so hot and of course the taboo of you being with a black guy!" I told her.

"Actually that is another one of my fantasies! To be taken by a big black thug!" she said as she giggled.

"There see! It's not that weird!" I told her.

"Yeah but you want to watch your girlfriend get fucked by a black guy! That's different to wanting to be fucked by a black guy!"

"In my fantasy it's always a big thug who takes you and forces me to watch!" I confessed.

"Really! Doesn't it occur to you in the fantasy that you could try and stop him?" she laughed.

"Well yes but he over powers me and after a while you start to enjoy it and start telling me how much better he is than me and you humiliate me and make me into a cuckold!"

"A what?!" she asked. It was then that I showed her the porn that i had watched and she got really turned on by the whole scene. We had a very quick fuck after that and decided that it would be best if we didn't try our fantasies. I agreed only half-heartedly.

A few months later we had been dating for a year. Once again we were at my house after mum and dad had gone out for the weekend. We were lying on the bed, wrapped up in each other after another quick and boring fuck. Lauren nudged me from falling asleep when she sat up.

"Hey Tom?" she said as she shook me.

"Yeah!" I replied sleepily.

"Remember when we talked about our fantasies?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said sitting up.

"Well I wondered if you would consider thinking about being more active with them."

"What, you mean you want to fuck a black guy?" I asked her.

"No I mean about us having a threesome!" she said.

"Oh! Well why don't you have a threesome with two black guys while I watch?" I said smiling.

"Err no! I'm sorry but I think that might be too extreme for me!" she said softly.

"Oh ok! Well how about a threesome with me and a black guy! I will still participate but also get to see you with a black guy and you get to fulfil that black guy fantasy?" I suggested.

She thought about it for a moment "That does sound pretty hot! Plus if it gets you turned on then it's a bonus!" she said with a wicked giggle.

So for most of the day we spent it trying to plan a threesome and discussed where we would find a black guy. We weren't even sure where we would find such a man but we searched the internet and looked at a number of sites that were designed to suite those exact couple's needs. We also weren't sure if we really wanted to do it, so we just dipped our toes into the water.

About a month later I was on a site that I had signed up for and ended up talking to a guy called Marcus. Marcus was a 6 feet 4 inch black man. He was 30 years old and came from a rough neighbourhood when he was younger. He moved out of that area and had done well for himself. He also had a lot of experience in cuckolding. I told him my fantasy and my girlfriends and how they clashed together. He said that he could make it a reality if I set up a threesome with him and Lauren. We planned that the threesome would go so well for him and Lauren that I would be forced off the pitch, unable to compete. I told him that I would suggest it to Lauren but wouldn't tell her about the forced cuckold part.

So that weekend when mum and dad went out, Lauren again came to my house. This time before we had sex I told her about Marcus. I said that I would consent if she felt happy to go ahead and that she should talk with Marcus and decide for herself.

"Does he have a picture?" she asked.

I opened his profile page and showed her. He was a slim but well-toned and very dark skinned guy. His abs were well built and he had a strong set of pecs. Of course the picture that had her attention was his cock. It was by his words "9.5 inches when hard and 6 inches soft" It was bigger than mine when soft by an inch. Laurens mouth dropped at the sight.

"How will that even go in me?" she gasped "Look at the size of it! and his balls too! They are three times as big as yours!" she said without realising she was saying it out loud. My cock rose after she said that. "Oh sorry baby but it kind of is!" she said laughing nervously, making me even more aroused by her pointing it out again.

"That's ok! I know! If you want it we can try it!" I said.

"I think I'll message him on here for a while and see!" she replied. I knew she wanted him then and I knew that it was going to happen.

For the next two weeks, Lauren was messaging Marcus when she came to my house which was even more often now that we had agreed on going ahead with a threesome and since she began talking to Marcus. She had even asked me to take some nudes of her to send him. It progressed a little more when Lauren wasn't with me and he told me he couldn't wait to fuck my girlfriend and show me how a real man fucks a naughty slut like her. It turned me on so much.

Eventually mum and dad informed me of a date that they were going away on a weekend trip away. It seemed that dad and I were both to be cuckolded that weekend. I told Lauren and we set up for Marcus to come over on that day. It was safe to say that Lauren was super excited.

Eventually the day came and Lauren and I waved good bye to my mum and dad as they drove away. Once we saw them leave we went to go and get ready. We showered and Lauren put on some sexy lingerie. She had some black stockings and suspenders and a baby doll dress that complimented her pale white skin.

Eventually there was a knock on the door "Lauren I think you had better answer that!" I said.

She was in a very naughty mood and to be honest I was as well because I knew I was going to be denied a fuck later. Lauren walked to the door and her heels clipped and clopped all the way. She answered and there stood Marcus. He was taller than you think he looked in his pictures and even more intimidating. She greeted him with a hug and he ran his hands down her back to her bum and squeezed tight. Marcus looked at me over Laurens shoulder and winked.

She took him by the hand and then took mine and we went up to my room. She lay on the bed on her side and said "Come on then boy's I want to be fucked!" I took my shirt off as did Marcus. I pulled down my trousers and stood next to Marcus as he pulled his down. His huge blackcock dwarfed mine. Lauren was mesmerised by its sheer power and size.

"Come over here slut and suck my dick!" commanded Marcus. He was so much more dominant than I could ever be and Lauren being a very respectful girl wouldn't usually submit to such a command from me, but with Marcus she cat crawled across the bed as sexy as she could be and with no hands, she picked up his huge cock head in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it.

I walked to the other side of the bed with m already hard cock at its maximum capacity of 5 inches and proceeded to pull her thong to one side and started to get her nice and wet for Marcus. Lauren still thought that this was a threesome. But Marcus and I had planned for Marcus to be pushy and give me little chance of a turn.

I found Lauren to be soaking wet already but I love to lick her pussy so I savoured the taste. As my nose was in her arse hole, I could see her head bobbing up and down and I could hear her slurping on Marcus's huge black cock. Marcus groaned in turn.

"Oh yeah! You like the taste of black dick don't you?" he groaned.

Lauren just nodded and made an "!Mmm!" sound.

It didn't take long for Marcus to be fully erect at his 9.5 inches and simply flipped Lauren over onto her back and pulled off her lacey thong and flicked it away. I had good view of his massive cock by then and Marcus climbed on top of Lauren. She looked a little nervous but she was dripping wet.

"Ok I'm going to go in real slow now! I need to get you used to a bigger dick before I go balls deep!" said Marcus.

Lauren just spread her legs wide for him and he began to rub his big purple cock head on her clitoris. He leaned down and kissed her passionately as I just stood there and watched, aroused and sporting a raging erection despite it being significantly smaller than Marcus's. There wasn't much I could do to join in as Marcus was hogging Lauren. All I could do was kneel on the bed within arm's reach of Lauren while she grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly.

Marcus pushed slowly into Lauren's pussy and she squeaked like a mouse. As he did, her mouth gawped wide open and slowly Marcus pushed in and out getting deeper after every other few strokes. Lauren let go of my cock and she grabbed the bed sheet.

I walked around behind them to get a good look at Marcus's cock thrusting in and out of my girlfriend. His balls were large and hung low as they were being pushed against Lauren's arse cheeks. As I put my head closer to see, Marcus started to really pound into her. Lauren's juices were leaking from around his thick black cock and making squelching sounds too. Lauren had never made that sound with me before.

I walked around the bed back to Lauren with my cock in my hand. "Is that good baby?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck yes! It soooo good!" she replied.

Marcus then grabbed her from behind the knees and pushed her to the bed and pinned her down. He started to pound her even harder, filling the entire house with the sound of skin on skin and balls on arse cheeks. I was left to stand there and watch and slowly stroke my cock so I didn't cum too soon. It was amazing watching Marcus go to work on Lauren like in one of the porn movies I'd seen. His dark skin on her pale white skin was intensely erotic.

Lauren gave a shuddering scream as she had her first orgasm on the end of a big black cock. Marcus let her have a second to breathe before he flipped her over and pushed her head into the mattress and re-entered into her pussy. Lauren seemed to have forgotten I was there. It just added to how arousing this actually was. Marcus just carried on the onslaught as Lauren was biting the sheets. I looked underneath and saw Marcus's balls swinging back and forth. It reminded me of when I walked in on mum doing the exact same thing.

"Hey Marcus, do you think i could have a turn?" I asked as pathetically as i could.

"Nah man, I'm working this thight pussy! Try again later!" he replied, smirking.

Lauren eventually remembered I was there and then called me over to her. "Come to me, I want to suck your dick!" I kneeled in front of her and the excitement was too much. I released my sperm within a few seconds of my cock touching her lips. Lauren never liked having sperm in her mouth and she managed to pull away before I released into her mouth. My sperm just leaked onto the pillowcase.

After that I was spent. I've never been a repeater when it comes to sex and so I knew I wasn't going to get hard for a while. Marcus just let out a laugh and that made Lauren laugh too. I was still being incredibly aroused by their short laughing fit as Marcus carried on fucking my girlfriend the way she deserved. I sat back on the bed and just watched Marcus continue to fuck Lauren. Marcus rolled onto his back and just pulled Lauren onto him. He didn't mess around at all and gave her no rest bite. Marcus was now thrusting up into my girlfriend and her tits leaped from her baby doll dress and she was moaning in pleasure.

"Baby can you take off my dress!" asked Lauren as Marcus fucked her.

I got up and lifted the dress over her head and threw on the floor. I stayed kneeling by her side and rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples.

"Oh yeah! Do you like watching me get fucked baby?" asked Lauren.

"Yeah I love it!" I replied.

"Yeah! What is it you like about it?"

"I love watching you have so much pleasure!" I replied.

"Why can't you fuck me like this?" she asked, smiling at me wickedly. I genuinely couldn't answer her question. I had no answer but she had one for me "I'll tell you why! Because that tiny dick couldn't last 5 seconds in my mouth!" she said in sexy and cruel voice.

"Oh shit!" said Marcus laughing. At that my cock began to rise again.

"Aww look! His little pinkie is getting excited!" she said giggling.

The bed was being flung back and forth making my cock bounce as Lauren and Marcus laughed at it. Lauren pushed me off the bed as she climbed off Marcus. She lay on her back again as Marcus positioned himself on top of her and carried on fucking her.

"Baby come here! Hold my legs open for my lover!" demanded Lauren. I had never seen her so dominant before and yet so submissive. She was a new and sexier version of herself.

I climbed up and kneeled next to her and leaned over to hold her legs apart. Lauren was smiling up at me as I did and I smiled back and whispered "I love you!"

"I love you too baby!" she replied.

At that point Marcus drove her into another orgasm and she was shaking as he pumped his huge cock into her. A squelching noise came from below Marcus and Lauren gave a long and low moan.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum soon! Where do you want it?" Marcus asked Lauren.

Revan7
Revan7
629 Followers
12