Closet Opened Ch. 04

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
4.1k words
4.5
15.3k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsully
dsully
86 Followers

Fast forwarding, there I lay face down on the hotel bed with some guys cock throbbing inside me. Almost two weeks ago I revealed my crossdressing, bisexual life to my wife. After much tension something clicked inside her beautiful and now twisted mind. She wanted to see me in action. Not a little action but a lot. This first encounter with our "locals" turned into a six guy, one brought a friend, all out gangbang.

It took a while to get things moving along. They weren't sure about Tricia being in the room but after one jumped in the others followed suit. They were pounding my ass, fucking my face and throat, cumming on and in me repeatedly, and even a spit roast. No idea how many loads from the group. Three I swallowed for sure. The remainder was in me trying to get out with another all over my back side. That guy came stroking his cock between my cheeks. He stuck himself in my ass but had smeared that on me all over my entire buttocks. Now, it was partially sticky but some had dried into a crusty mess.

True to her word, she sat in the corner the entire time watching while sipping her wine. I stole an occasional glance her way. Sometimes watching as if in a trance other times her hand has between her legs or a breast. Waking from her stance she would blow me a kiss or stick her tongue out in a teasing manner but never when one of the others were looking. She did not want them to think is was for them. That could quickly complicate matters.

After the last man left she locked the door and came back to me on the bed laying in a mess of cum and sweat.

"I didn't know how I would react to a scene like that. It was like watching a porn movie." If she really gets into this I'll have to share the videos guys had made of me. Some were even on public porn sites.

"I let myself forget for a while my slut husband was getting fucked. Other times, I completely knew it was you and aware of the pleasure. I've never been with more than one man at a time but that encounter was so steamy!"

She went to the bathroom returning with a wet washcloth and mid-knee dark blue satin gown. Leaning into me giving me first a peck on the cheek then descending to my crotch. She took care of me very gently cleaning with the warm, wet washcloth. Her tongue licked the pre-cum from my sticky cock. I was so erect it was almost painful. She eased herself down onto me taking me in slow and began with a slow grind. Eventually working up to a point and going so hard I thought the bed would break. Her lust filled face said it all. She wanted a Big O and as many as possible.

Dismounting and with a hunger gave me oral like I had never had before. Up and down, sack to tip, drool, again and again working me to 90% of the way only to back down. Again in her sex, again in her mouth but eventually in her ass. For someone who without fail would say no to anal before she was now loving it.

I had to have a release or I'd ache for the next 24 hours! Mustering up my last bit of energy I rolled her over onto her stomach. Forcing her legs apart I thrust myself once more in her back side. My hands were placed on her shoulder blades pinning her to the bed. Repeatedly I would change up between thrusting piledriver style to pushing so hard you would think I wanted to crawl inside her. She was cumming again. Her anus clamped down so hard on my cock I couldn't move in or out. That's when I felt it welling up inside me then I came. Only when her anus finally relaxed the cum finally left me spurting into her. It gave me the feeling of yet another orgasm!

We were truly a pair of sweaty, sticky sluts. Once again we fell asleep as is in that messy bed. Me in my lingerie and her in a satin gown.

Waking the next day and after taking care of morning 'business', I found the dildo sitting on it as ordered enjoying the ease with which it still entered me. Checking my inbox for those from California responding. One was a message from Steven in Seattle. I hadn't heard from him in some time. He claimed to be very well off, though not in a bragging sort of way, and was looking for someone to transform into his own personal live-in slut. By transform I mean he was offering to pay for all hormones, doctors, treatments, surgeries and so on. Even included a twice a month allowance that was more than generous. I'll give you a hint, think more than nine thousand but less than eleven thousand. The kicker was you fucked and sucked on demand and he got to pick out the new boobies. He also required a two year commitment after the implant surgery. He did not press for full sex reassignment but did require castration. Yeah. He had me a few times and almost seemed to beg for me to come back to be transformed. He was aware of my martial status but didn't care. According to him, my booty was as fine sifted flour. Did I mention the BBC?

I heard Tricia stir behind me. She was so sexy in the morning with her tussled hair, gown and all!

"I hope you slept well. I certainly did." Her eyebrows raised. "Are you sitting on your dildo?" Yes, Mistress. My ass easily took the ten incher. Had been only days since her order and I didn't realize how much I sat during the day. I gaped now with little effort and took practically whatever she pushed in. First thing in the morning I can sit on it and with little effort relax while sitting. A nice side effect is I wear nothing but g-strings and thongs now. That is if I am wearing panties at all. The string slips between my swelled anus lips keeping me aroused almost all day. Thongs were great too but didn't have the same effect.

"What are you reading? How are the emails from California coming? Wait, who is Steven?" I explained. She was flabbergasted. I didn't think he was real but always seemed to present himself very well.

"Hmm. He sounds intriguing. You've met him before?" Yes, Mistress. I told her he came to me in my hotel room on three different occasions.

"How was he? Did he take care of you?"

I told her about the first time. She was genuinely intrigued and not just getting into my secret lifestyle but encouraging it, so why not? He responded to an ad. Chatting and he sounded nice so I invited him to my room. He came with test results received that week. We knew what that meant. We talked for an hour before touching each other, more than any other ever had. I felt like he had me under a microscope peering into my inner self to see what made me do what I did, or I should say why I let others do what I let them do to me. He was gentle and never rushed. His caresses were genuine and hands forceful but never heavy handed. Telling her that first night I felt like a woman being taken for the sake of something bigger than just receiving an ass load of cum. Many positions, slow, but he was always in control. He let out deep growling moans when entering and exiting. Never letting me rush to the inevitable conclusion. At the end, he had me. His seed came out planted deep within. We spoke at length after. He confided he had cum three times. Explained all the wet in my panties. When he left it was almost five hours since he first arrived.

Every trip back to Seattle I invited him. Every time he dropped what he was doing to come to me. Every time he gently offered to take care of me during my transformation but never to the point of pressuring. And every time I politely declined. Last time I had even told him I was married and loved my wife. That brought a smile to Tricia's face.

"You said he offered an allowance?" Yes, ten thousand twice a month. Her mouth dropped in shock.

"Serious? 240 thousand a year? Almost half a million for two years?! Show me a picture of him." Navigating to the cloud images folder, well organized by location, date and names by the way, I opened the Steven folder. Letting her scan through them I sat and began a slight grind on the dildo thinking of him. Pictures showed a large, handsome, well dressed but not overly so, black man. She got to the one's of his "talent", our new name for men's cocks. His was thicker than most and quite possibly ten inches long fully erect and always shaved smooth. I suspect he had himself waxed.

I could see the gears grinding in her mind. "After California, we need to meet him. When is your next trip up there? We'll extend it thru the weekend again." I explained it wasn't for another four weeks. That brought a pout to her face but soon replaced with a smile.

"Back to the emails then. Tell me about these in your inbox." As we scanned and read the responses, which were all positive, my mind kept going to Steven. Tricia seemed distracted too. Were I to guess, she was also thinking about him.

"Wait. Who is this? Another local?" I told her this guy was decent but how I thought he had a short man's complex. Not all have it but some seem to purposely have an over the top dominant personality.

"Invite him. Now. Here. Check out isn't for another four hours." I didn't think that was a good idea knowing for sure he'd hit on her hard.

"I'll handle myself. Invite him." She stood and went to freshen up. Yes, Mistress.

About an hour later there was a knock at the door. Standing and extracting myself from the dildo I was sitting on, clicking my way across the hotel room tile to the door I opened it. There I stood in the doorway. Bra, panties, garter belt, shaved bare, stockings, heels and a light satin robe hanging open in the front. Motioning him to come inside then shutting the door behind me.

"Who do we have here? Company? A little extra for me this morning." Big smile on his face. "How about you warm me up honey?" He was standing in front of her on a lounger.

"No thank you. I'm here to watch how well you can fuck my husband. That is all."

I knew what was coming.

"Are you sure? Plenty of me to go around. Promise I'll do him. What do you say." He was leaning into her now.

"Certain. I am off limits and as far as you should be concerned, I'm not even here."

"Have it your way, hon. Your loss." He turned to me. "Okay, bitch. You know what I want."

Unzipping his fly, letting his jeans drop and kicking them off he walked over to the foot of the bed. I went to him and knelt. My mouth directly to his cock to ease it in. As with other times I met him, he grabbed the back of my head and jammed it all the way in. Prepared but never fully prepared I gagged. He became fully erect pretty quickly and began fucking my mouth hard. Saliva was running out the sides over my lips. Pulling out to let me breathe for a moment.

"I know you like it. Say you love it." I did.

He jammed himself back in holding me there and repeatedly fucked my face for another minute.

"Stand up and bend over the bed facing your beautiful wife." I did and locked eyes with her.

He dove into my buttocks driving his tongue as deep as possible. He moaned. I moaned but my eyes locked on Tricia's. His hands moved up and down my legs. Fingers fondling my sack. He spat between on my anus and pushed his fingers inside me.

"You've been busy. I have four fingers in you already." Mmm.

He pulled them out spitting once more and stood. I knew what was next. He entered me fully with no resistance or effort. I matched his rhythm pushing back as he did and slightly forward as he moved out.

"Jesus! You ass feels like a real cunt!" He continued banging away for several minutes more until "Oh... oh...! I'm cumming!" He shoved himself full in letting his jizz spew deep inside me.

"Put the dildo back in her when you're done please." Tricia said and he finished ejaculating adding his sperm to my repository of others.

"I don't know what you did to this bitch but I like it. No offense lady, I'm sure your vag is fine but this ass is possibly the best I've ever had. I'll take a raincheck from you though." He found the dildo and pushed it in. I held onto it and sat on the edge of the bed.

"We've been working on it. As you can see, this slut likes to be filled. Thank you for coming at such short notice."

"Baby, any time and when you want a real man, you just let me know." She caught my look of concern.

"And for this slut, keep doing what you're doing! You're so loose I bet you could fit two cocks in you!" Double penetration? She caught my look of surprise. Believe or not, that is something I hadn't ever done before.

He took his clothes to the bathroom, cleaned up and walked out as if we weren't even there.

"I take it that was the one you told me about before. The rough shorter guy?" I nodded.

"I understand what you mean. He did have a superiority complex. Ah well. Ready for me?" A devilish look on her face. Oh my.

She approached passing by me, light finger touches on my shoulder, to turn down the lights. At my side again, I was guided backwards onto the bed. Her lips at my neck. Tongue moving from nape of neck to my ear. Little nibbles on the ear. I was so relaxed and ready for anything she had in store or so I thought.

A long leg swung over my body and she straddled me. While I was enjoying her kisses, she had dropped her pants and panties. Her sex hovering over mine. Rubbing herself slowly up and down my shaft applying just enough pressure to decrease the room inside me and reminding me of the latex dong in me. Lust in her eyes she ground herself more on me. Hands moved up and down my belly. Up again to my breasts squeezing them. A hand under the fakies to pinch gently my real nipples. Her face came to mine and our lips met again in a passionate, tongue probing lock. I began moving my hips such as to let myself enter her.

"No, no. Not yet. I have something else in mind."

She slid down dragging her tongue down the length of my body and letting it glide over my shaft. A hand cupped my sack. She spat on it for some moisture and continued cradling and fondling. She looked up at me barely an inch from my tip then brought it up to enter her mouth. My head fell back thoroughly enjoying this attention. That was until I felt the dildo move some then pushed hard inside me.

"You need another good fucking. And I'm going to give it to you."

Mouth back down on my cock, her hand on my balls and the other driving the dildo in and out of me... vigorously. Each time she pulled it out slow but pushed in faster and harder each time till it couldn't go any further. Ten inches pounding my innards right up to the fake balls at its base. Again, bang! Again, bang! I was ready to cum and cum hard. She came off my cock, dropped my sack and withdrew the dildo.

"We're going to see what you're capable of, slut. Don't move."

She disappeared from sight. I felt her hand on a cheek then the other pushing them apart. A hand slid to my entrance and fingers slid in. She curled them upwards to my p-spot. I felt like I was about to explode when I felt myself stretch. She was pushing her hand inside! She meant to fist me! Ouch? No, I was too loose for pain though there should have been some. She was in. Her hand moving inside me trying to navigate farther and farther. I moaned.

"He was right, you do have a loose cunt. Is it from the dildo, 7 guys in the past 12 hours or all of the above?" Arm pulled out she stood before me holding it up. Lube and short man's sperm dripping from it. She pointed about three quarters down her forearm.

"That's how far I got. We need to keep you loose. I love knowing you're always ready for a fucking and need to prepare you for a time when we can get two cocks inside you."

Pumping five large globs of lube on her palm she dropped back down to push her hand and arm inside again with less resistance. She slipped in so easily. Imagining how it looked down there. I was going to be sore but the thought of being sore down there was such a thrill! I imagined my hole being loose to the point of having lips. Pushing in harder, thrusting she used her arm almost like a battering ram until I throbbed and moaned. She immediately dove onto my cock with her mouth and I exploded there. She captured it all. Withdrawing her arm she came to me and gave me a long sloppy kiss with her mouth still full of my cum sharing it with me. It was all over our faces.

"That I want to do again. This giving thing is something else." She said almost breathless. She was starting to understand what men went through to please women.

"Oh my gosh! I completely lost track of time. We only have thirty minutes to check out. You better just throw some stuff on over top of your outfit and help me with the bags." I was breathless and she wanted me to do all this?

Quickly packing and not bothering to clean up we left the room a complete shambles. It wreaked of sex, that must I was certain. I felt for who ever was scheduled to straighten it up. Might have to burn the bed.

We may our way out to our car giggling like two girls talking about the poor person cleaning today. She was in jeans and a nice light sweater. I tossed on a sweater and jeans too but had underneath bra, stockings and g-string. I managed to toss my fake breasts in while packing. The string was riding up between my anus lips leaving me with a wanton feeling. I felt empty inside quite literally.

"We're going to make a quick stop before home. We need to make sure you're always ready so what I want to do is find you an adequate plug. I know the dildo is a bit to manage so let's find something that keeps you ready but is manageable throughout the day."

She drove following directions to a local adult shop. I knew the place and had frequented it enough I knew where things were. Out of the car and through the door she wandered around with me in tow. She had no idea the variety of "devices" available to both sexes. Also, she loved some of the lingerie they had on display and had gathered a couple to purchase. We eventually made it to the anal section. Dildos, plugs, vibrators, expanders, strap ons, training kits galore.

"Pick. Remember, it has to stay put throughout the day."

I knew there were a lot of plugs but now, now I had to find a bigger size. Something to keep me loose. I was already loose enough though, wasn't I? An hour ago Tricia had her arm up in me as easily as water moves through a hose. There were only a couple that seemed right but the length of one at eight inches and four inches wide seemed a bit much. The other choice was a two knob, weighted, black six inch long by five wide. Picking it up feel its heft it seemed unmanageable. Probably fall out as soon as I stood.

"What have you found? Oh dear, I don't know about these. You have to keep it in even in the office." She said what? Office? "You'll need something to help with that. Look over here, a belt with a lock. Says Dominatrix Chastity Belt. Ooo! I can strap this on you and it'll keep the plug well inside you. It even has a key for me!" She wandered off taking in the rest of the store.

We were getting the attention of a couple guys in the shop though they clearly were there for another reason just uncomfortable about going there. It was the arcade in the back. I tried it a few times. They were pretty nasty but in a pinch I could get my fill in an hour from two sides of the little booths.

"Look what I found!" She said from the other side of dildo department holding up a double dong. "Says 22 inches of fun!"

She was getting out of hand. Coming my way she caught sight of the penis pumps. A thought went through her head, I could tell. She took one from the shelf and brought it and the double dong over.

"I think we have what we need for now. Those plugs, these little things, belt and these pretty little sets for me and one for you. What do you think? Maybe I'll try them on quick. Are those fitting rooms back there?" She motioned to the arcade entrance. I explained they weren't fitting rooms but places where you could watch porn. Further, telling her about the holes in the walls between the rooms. She laughed and shook her head.

"You guys are all a bunch of horny lil' beasts! I'm beginning to question whether any one of you is capable of keeping it in your pants for more than day!" I had to laugh with her at that.

dsully
dsully
86 Followers
12