Closet Opened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come." She went to the counter. "Yes, we'll take all of this and that large lube there, the one that says Butt Cum Cream. Just give us all four." The lone female customer in the store behind us was listening failing to be inconspicuous. She was clearly amused and had the look of someone who worked at a gentleman's club. I hate to stereotype but she did. Twenty something, thin, halter top, shorts and boots with I'd guess three inch heels. Who wears those during the day if you don't have to? Tricia noticed her also. How could you not? She had sex written all over her.

"What do you think?" Tricia said turning to the girl.

"Sure you know how to handle all of it?"

"Oh no. Most is for him. We're exploring." She said with a smile.

"Kinky. I like. If you ever need some assistance, look me up. I work Thursdays through Saturday nights at the Blonde Fox on 5th." I nailed it. The Blonde Fox was an upscale strip club known for its very liberal rules on what was permissible in the private lap dance rooms. I hadn't been but knew one guy in the office who always had a story.

"We'll have to keep you in mind but I'm only into him and he's only into me."

"Whatever you say but from the looks of it, more is destined for inside him if you ask me." They both had a good laugh at that.

Three hundred dollars later we're in the car heading home finally. My ass was throbbing and I felt every fiber of the panties between my anal lips. Fortunately I wasn't driving due to the distraction. My thoughts went to Steven again. He always left me wanting more of him. Should I explore his offer more? What would Tricia say or do? No telling as this point and not worth dwelling on. I needed to focus on some house chores and responding to California emails building up in my inbox. We would be there before we knew it.

12