Closet Opened Ch. 05

Story Info
Bisexual crossdressing husband coming clean with his wife.
3.7k words
4.37
13.5k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days leading up to our California were relatively quiet. The hefty, two knob plug was a struggle at first to keep in. The belt Tricia bought did the trick though. I did need to run home once with an "emergency" to meet her because only she had the key. Best to eat a light breakfast was my lesson learned. She made me promise to use in an emergency and only then did she give me the key to avoid any future complications.

She did show me her intent for her new pump. We worked up to having it on my ass for an hour at a time. I was loose already but it gave me puffy lips too! First time was brief and a little painful leaving bruises. We adjusted adding a lot of lotion on me and inside the pump. Couldn't argue with the results. So sensitive, so puffy it was a dream come true! Wearing a g-string or thong after reminded me of my new lips as the string would ride between them. I would wake so horny and with such a hard on I'd count the minutes till I could get the dildo back in me. Tricia enjoyed what she called my "moaning" (morning) erections. Mounting, grinding till we couldn't take it then plunge in. Her hands would play with my new anus lips and finger fuck me with as many as she could get inside. If you haven't ever had the opportunity, I highly recommend. Still hadn't broken the double dildo out of the package yet. Little disappointed but knew it would come soon enough.

We were leaving the next day for California. She was taking time off to be there while I worked during the day. Two days of work and weekend to play. I did set up a surprise dinner for us at a hole in the wall Asian place I knew of a few blocks from our hotel. She loved that food. The less swanky the better in her opinion. You get the real stuff was her claim. Well, this was real. The way coworkers and I ordered was you didn't look at the menu and asked for whatever the cook wanted to make. They'd ask if we had allergies and any preferences. After that the food poured out at a regular pace in smaller portions. Not unusual to have seven to ten different things at one sitting. It was really a great experience.

She was packing her oversize suitcase. Every toy, lube and outfit for her and myself was being crammed inside. I had my work stuff packed in ten minutes then went through my kinky inbox. I have to admit I was a little nervous. We now had 19 hard commits, eight "most-likelies", eight "not-sures" and only seven hard no's. I should be excited but the butterflies were bouncing off my tummy walls! Was I ready for all that jizz squirming around inside me? Could I last as long as needed for every man to get off at least once? I had a fitful night of sleeping but just enough I could function.

Obviously I did not have the plug in for our flight. I highly doubt TSA would find it amusing. I always wondered the conversations baggage scanners would have seeing all that latex and other gear stowed in a suitcase. After landing and collecting our luggage, we hailed a ride and worked our way into downtown. San Francisco was an interesting place. Typically very temperate but by late morning the temperature was pushing the mid 80's. With that little heat, it stunk like a men's restroom at a dive bar that hadn't been cleaned since Patrick Swayze filmed Roadhouse movie decades ago. The homeless problem was obvious. I cautioned Tricia to be aware of where she stepped recalling a coworker last year stepped on a used syringe.

After we checked into the hotel, I was in a rush so she forgave me from putting the plug in. She had access to my kinky inbox and would keep interest alive reeling more in best she could. The only favor I asked was that she not schedule anything for tonight.

"Why? I was thinking of getting you a warm up with a handful." I explained I had a surprise and wanted us to have a night to ourselves. I thought our relationship had actually strengthened since this whole affair began.

"Hmm. That sounds nice. Little night out with just two of us would be refreshing." She gave me a tender and loving kiss. "Now, go earn that bacon!" she said and a smack on my butt purposefully hitting my plump anus. Yes, ma'am!

Walking to the office was easy but distracting. She had pumped me extra before leaving for the airport and the g-string was moving around in all the right spots. I did the workie-work thing and must have been glowing as some picked up on it. Jenny, a coworker in marketing, asked so I explained that my wife was in town with me and we planned a romantic weekend instead of my usual late-Friday flight home.

"Aww! That's so nice! Wish my guy would do that for me." She said with both excitement and a pout. Experience life, explore and create adventure I told her. Live with no regrets.

"That's what I keep telling him but all he talks about it saving money." I knew they lived in the greater San Fran area and it wasn't cheap. I also knew they had a renter in their condo just to afford monthly payments and have a little pocket change. Why anyone puts themselves in that position I'll never know. Explaining in my simple way that if something is important, you make time to do it and do it. She also knew my mantra, if it's worth doing then it's worth doing right.

"Yeah, but he is right. We make decent money but almost live paycheck to paycheck." My 2 cents? Told her to move to someplace less expensive. Sacramento? Whole different location? Telecommute? True, loss of downtown lifestyle but could still visit. Yes, commute would suck most of the time but the gain is alternatives. Go other places and do other things I said.

"You have a good point. What are you and your wife doing anyways?" Told her about the asian place and fibbed a little saying we were going to wine country for the weekend.

"That is so romantic." I let out a chuckle.

"What? Not romantic? Bet you have some other special plans while you're here. What is it?"

Thing about Jenny is her sixth sense. I'm talking hardcore ability to read someones thoughts just through their speech and mannerisms. She had a gift picking through material then tweaking it for any audience. I always thought she knew about my secret life the way she spoke to me and reacted during our conversations. We often chatted like a couple girls. I was suddenly uneasy and I'm sure it showed.

"What's going on? Everything alright at home?" I told her things had never been better. That we had come to a new appreciation of each other and our relationship. That we were perhaps closer now than we ever had been.

"Well, that's wonderful but... are you sure? You kinda look like someone who's uncorked a bottle and can't put the djinni back in it."

Lord she was persistent! Felt like she was trying to pry me open. Screw it. If anyone would understand it was Jenny. So, I told her the truth things have gone to a totally new level. Being as vague as possible describing how I had gotten something off my chest with Tricia that I had been keeping a secret. How she went from distraught to totally accepting and wanted nothing more than to spur on my wants and desires.

"Ooo! The intrigue! What naughty little thing were you hiding? Come on. You can tell me."

And I knew I could. Jenny wasn't one to gossip plus being a enlightened resident of the Bay area she was perhaps the most accepting of anyones lifestyle even though she could never seem to manage her own. I sighed. I shrugged. I gave her a small taste of my secret in the three words that started it all: I'm a crossdresser. She didn't bat an eye but rather became giddy with excitement.

"Oh my! You have to tell me more. I mean, I can see why she, Tricia is it... do you use the she/her pronoun thing? I certainly understand how it would have been upsetting but it's nothing to be ashamed of! You know I would never say who nor tell anyone about you but there are two others here in the office who are also. Both are bisexual too but it's all good. Best to know yourself than not and best those closest know 'you' if you get my meaning." I nodded agreement.

She motioned to an available conference room for privacy. After closing the door, she said "What can I do to help? Anything, just name it." She was a bundle of energy! You know the type. Drained energy of those around her but in a good way.

I should have expected it from Jenny. She was a pretty awesome person. Her energy only increased her sexy appearance. A thought sprung to mind. I asked her if she could help me with something after work.

"Honey, just name it. My guy is working late." I didn't have a plan in mind till it came out of my mouth.

"Oh! My! God! Yes! That would be sooo incredibly awesome! I don't live far and I think we can get it done in time for you dinner date. You wrap up early and bring what you need to my place. I'll text you the address. This is so exciting!"

I wrapped things up early and raced back to the hotel. Tricia had text me earlier saying she was out walking around the city and would meet me. I responded with an intersection a block away in a slightly cleaner, safer area. Quickly gathering a bag full of things, but double checking as I wouldn't have time to come back. A quick shower and in 30 minutes was out the door again. I was barely able to zip up my backpack it was so full. Three hours to get to get everything done. I hoped that was enough time.

"Hello?" The speaker said after I rang Jenny's flat. "Okay! Come on up!" This time the door buzzed.

"Come in! Come in! Now, you may not think we have a lot of time but don't be nervous. Je suis une makeup artiste." she said with a flair and fauz french accent and continuing "Let us zee what we're working with here." She was a character. I was led to a small sitting area where I laid my items out, panties and all.

"You do have good taste but we're going to do make you perfect for date night! Wash your face, neck and upper shoulders. I'll be back in a moment."

Not two seconds after drying she knocked on the door. "Ready?" She came in. I still had pants on but it wasn't a time for modesty. In her hands was a rather large container of foundation and spray brush thing.

"Not scary. You'll look like a goddess when I'm done. Fetch the bar stool in the kitchen then we'll get started."

Twenty minutes later she had tweezed my eye brows a little to shape them better leaving them still unisex natural-ish. Then she sprayed foundation from forehead to upper shoulders. I had to get one of these sprayers. It was able to put an thin even coat on in much less time than I would have taken plus no mess.

"Hand me your wig. We're going to style it and color match while your foundation sets." She pulled it over my head and straightened with a few adjustments. It was snug. "I really like this color! Let's see..." Using a brush she began moving around me lightly brushing to untangle. Good thing I had washed it after the last time. Would have smelled of aged sweat, cum and sex. Spraying a light styling spray here and there she spun me around to see myself in the mirror. The wig had never looked so good! I said that it looked like I had just left a stylist.

"Hon, I don't know how you do it but a little attention and this spray can go a long, long way taking it from wig-like to natural looking. Ready to do your eyes?" I nodded and she spun me back around facing her again. She moved quickly but precisely and purpose. Some grays to start but instead of my favorite blue shades she used her own red palatte. Eyeliner followed. I twitched a bit having never someone else do it. Took all my concentration to relax.

"Fortunately you have great eyelashes. Just relax while I touch them up." She applied mascara marginally to upper and lower of both. Finally she went to work on my cheeks and rest of the face. Dabbing blush and gently brushing it around working her way down and a near invisible coat on my neck and shoulders just to give it a better natural skin tone.

"Now, I'm giving you this lipstick. Love this shade of red. I wear it on my date nights. It's almost gone but plenty if retouching needed tonight. Put it in your purse in case you need it though I doubt you will. When I'm done with it we'll use your gloss. That's a good one by the way."

She spun around so I could see myself in the mirror again. Jenny stood behind me grinning from ear to ear. My jaw went slack. The person starring back at me was recognizable but barely so. I looked so feminine so absolutely perfect! It was a face that could easily be on the cover of magazines. She had framed the hair around my face looking completely natural. Collecting my senses I put my lips together with a slight pout and smiled lifting the edges of my mouth with my cheeks. I was drop dead gorgeous!

"Now, don't cry! You have plenty of time but not enough for me to start over." She left me still starring into the mirror. I was speechless. She came back with my bra and prosthetics.

"Listen, you don't need to but I have adhesive for your breasts. I will warn you that they likely won't come off for a few days but it'll give you that extra stay-put comfort plus I could spray some foundation there to hide where they meet your body." I nodded okay but only half aware of what she said. "You don't fly out till when? Sunday? Plenty of time. Soap and a hot shower in a few days to loosen the hold. Take your time else it may take skin with it."

She helped me with my bra then I inserted my breasts. She giggled as she straightened each but not before playing with them giving each a playful bounce and pinch of the faux nipple. I laughed too. A small dab of adhesive next to my nipple first then flipped each side of the bra down so she could outline the edges of each without them shifting. It had to have been a sight! Jenny holding my breast with one hand while with the other gluing it to my own chest.

"Give that a moment and we'll tidy up at the edges. While we're waiting, you have to tell me where you got your heels! I love them! I don't know if I could walk on those stilts but they are very stylish." I explained where I found them on a site that caters to women with large feet. There was a sale, if I remembered correctly, and got them half off the normal $450 price tag.

She pulled each side of my bra down again and gave little foundation sprays. Didn't completely match my skin color or that of the prosthetics but it was way better than without.

"There! Now go get dressed! I can't believe we did this! Don't worry, not a soul at the office will ever know." I thanked her and gathered up my things. She left me to it. In ten minutes I was starring at the hottest chick that'll walk the streets of San Fran tonight! Exiting the bathroom, Jenny just came out of her bedroom with her own dress on.

"Here, put this sash on. Should accentuate your hips more. Also, your necklace doesn't really do much but I have a cincher for around your neck. There. Now, I don't want to intrude, and hope you won't mind, but I want to walk with you to meet your wife. I want to see the look on her face!" I completely understood. She felt like an artist revealing her latest work. Well, that and girls safer with numbers anyways to avoid any guy complications on the streets. San Fran downtown was relatively safe where we were at but you never know.

Fifteen minutes later we were rounding the corner to my meeting spot with Tricia. She stood there at ease next to a building scrolling through her phone. Pointing her out Jenny leaned in and said, "She's a looker. You had better be a good to her!" Smiling.

Tricia looked up at us still about 50 feet away, back down to her phone but quick double take after. Our eyes locked on one another and she gave a wonderful smile. Her eyes dropped to take in the whole picture. As we closed the distance her smile only brightened more.

"Well aren't you a sight! Look like you're ready for a night out on the town. Who's your friend?" I introduced Jenny. She recalled me talking about her in the past. They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

"I don't want to intrude but wanted to meet the extraordinary woman in this guys, er girls, life."

"I take it I have you to thank for delivering this masterpiece to me tonight." Tricia's smile still there.

"Yes. I want to say I absolutely adore you both for doing things like this. Sure, when in San Francisco and all but Jeremy here won't be getting any odd glances tonight I can guarantee that! Hmm. Do you have a better name? Jeremy doesn't quite cut it."

Tricia agreed. They tossed a few names out back and forth. I offered my chosen name from long ago, Allissa. They both liked it.

"Well, I won't keep you any longer. I'd say I'll see you in the office tomorrow, Ally, but something tells me you'll be calling in sick. Goodnight and do everything you want to do!" She said with a wink at Tricia. We all exchanged hugs and I thanked her generously.

From there we had a great evening. Tricia and I experienced a great and wide variety of Asian cuisine. She couldn't believe I had kept this experience from her and wanted to come back again. We ate far too much but enjoyed every morsel. We talked and complimented each other on not just our selections but also what we were wearing. Probably drank too much sake but that was okay. I paid for dinner using my corporate card. It was a wonderful, carefree and romantic night.

We strolled the city streets holding hands. I remembered a bar I had been at once. Real cocktails and real bartender that knew how to properly mix anything. She had a cosmo and I a dirty martini. The bartender made a real show tossing things in the air, wild hand gestures and all. Two gentlemen were watching us and offered to pay for our drinks. We thanked them and made it obvious we were a couple with some kisses and giggles. Likely only made them more interested. We excused ourselves thanking them again for the drinks and finished our walk back to the hotel.

After closing our room door she forcefully pinned me to the wall arms splayed to the side and her mouth on my neck. She pulled my dress up and her hands wandered underneath and up my sides and back down to my buttocks. Pulling my crotch to hers she pushed herself into me. I could feel the cool silky panties moving against my cock causing it to fill with blood and stiffen. Lowering to her knees she moved my panties to the side revealing my straightening cock. Hungrily she took it in letting he saliva moisten the shaft. Tongue ran down all sides each time to my sack to slobber on it. My hands dropped to her head and ran my fingers through her beautiful hair.

As she stood, her hands went under the dress pulling it over my head and let it fall to the floor. She led me to the window and pressing me against. I looked out over the city from 18 floors up. My breasts flattened and breath fogged the glass.

Her lips hovered beside my neck and in a lustful lowered voice said, "Look out there. Somewhere are all the men who want to fuck you are thinking about nothing other than getting inside you this weekend. They're going to use your holes, stuffing you with so much cock flesh, stretching you, making you moan and squeal till your eyes roll back in ecstasy. They'll leave you filled with their seed. It'll be oozing from you providing lubrication for the next man to do the same. We'll see how many we can get in you at once. I want to see two in your mouth and two in your loose ass at once. I want you so addicted to dick all you can think about is giving them all a home inside you. But tonight, you're mine!"

She turned me around and gave me a kiss on my cheek and led me to bed where we may sweet love for hours.