All Comments on 'Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 01'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story, had my dick in my hand the whole time but I came about half way through. I loved the story, please lets have a chapter two where mother confronts her son. Will the son be asked to join in and cuckold his father, I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nearly

No fan of bull stories but you got a plot to continue next chapter just for Derek and Vicky. Derek giving his mom what her husband can no and cuc his father. Who need Jim when you got Derek.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 4 years ago
Naughty

Can't wait to see where it goes from here. Enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time for son to take over

When mom sees what he has to offer and it is always available ... He becomes the new man in the house and moves to the master bedroom. Get to work on the next chapter!

goamz86goamz86almost 4 years ago

Holy fuck that was HOT!!! Please don’t make us wait long for the next chapter(s)!!!!!

ctalonctalonalmost 4 years ago

In the next chapter the son needs to take over fucking his his and become the real man of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Very hot, can’t wait till the next chapter

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 4 years ago
Dads a cream pie loving cuck

That is so fucking hot, I want to be eating that cream pie from my wife. I also want to fuck Jim’s wife and fill her hot little cunt with my seed, then watch as she makes Jim lick my hot cum out of his wife’s sweet cunt. I want the fantasy to work both ways. One time I am the cuck, another time it’s me that is the bull, otherwise I’m not interested.

txskipper597txskipper597almost 4 years ago
I gave 5 stars.

Well written and realistic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could be better

You don't need that Jim,. You could have son cuck his father would be more hotter.

Radical11Radical11almost 4 years ago
good job !

plz continue...

Radical11Radical11almost 4 years ago
nice one !

Let mom and son play cat and mouse. More voyeur scene where mom suspect son is watching and son is witness to mom slutty ways.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT & EROTIC

Great story...I like the idea of husband watching and being involved.. some of these stories have this done behind hubby back..that's cheating and bull shit... loved hubby eating the cream pie....super...5 stars...I want more !! and also want my wife to do the same but she's just too too straight....😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great theme!

Unique ideas and very well done. Great Job! Love to see what's next.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
Mmmmmm, what happens next.......

When Derek's mum sorts the washing will she spot the remains of his cum? Or will D get time to clean-up? Will Bill get to suck on Derek's cock while watching Jim satisfy his wife.......what will Gina's role be when she returns from her hols?

More pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is TRUE TO LIFE!

As a youngster I noticed that there was something unusual about my mother. I was an observant kid (and admittedly a voyeur son)!

The first time I saw something strange was a nice summer evening; six couples including my parents were sitting on the porch. My mom & the husband of her best friend from work, Stanley, were sitting on a bench seat. My mom wore her Daisy Dukes and a cropped T. Stanley's hand was constantly caressing my mom's thigh from her knee all the way to the edge of her Daisy Dukes. He was doing it gently and nonchalantly like it is the most common thing to do. His wife and my dad were sitting there.

Another time my mom's boss and some colleagues stopped by our place in the evening. Later that night when everybody was in the backyard, my mom went to the kitchen to check the stuff in the oven. She was in her bikini and had an apron over (it was swimming pool party).

Her boss entered the kitchen ostensibly to go to the washroom. He approached my mom from behind and felt my mom's leg from the back of her knee all the way up to the edge of the bathing suit. Without panic she turned around, gently removed his hand from her ass and told him in a quiet voice, "Are you out of your mind, someone will see us!" He asked her if he could give her a hug. She said, "yes but a friendly hug." He hugged her and kissed her on the mouth. She pushed him away with a smile on her face. "My boss is a sex maniac." He said it was my mom's fault because she was too sexy.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlalmost 2 years ago

Love this one too. Erotic and so beautifully written. Thx for sharing x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The son is in college. He isn’t a 12 year old. Don’t think he would just keep hiding in the closet and let some other guy fuck his dream woman… his mom. He would have come out of that closet kicked that guys ass and taken mom for himself

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

I am surprised Mom was not waiting for him on the hallway...she knows "something" was up, would have waited to see what developed...

Me...had I caught some guy shtooping my mother...he would have had a nightstick/umbrella/whatever object immediately available, shoved up his ass/down his throat...and I would have sworn to the cops he was RAPING her, in front of dad...nope, not putting up with that crap...

Now, next chapter...wanna see where you go with this...

Five**5**Stars...just 'because'...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous