Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally drove her chin and nose into the black cotton gusset, trying to get more and more of what she desired. Finally, Mom said, "That's enough." She stood up over her daughter and released the panties from her hips, and slipped one foot out of them. She turned around facing Ally's feet, and added, "God, I need this." She then knelt down over Ally's face and laid herself along the lithe, pale body until her face rested at her daughter's vulva.

My cock was now so hard, I couldn't take this anymore, and ever so slowly unzipped myself, being careful that I made no sound at all. I pulled my junk from my underwear, tucking the waistband under my balls. The head was smeared with my arousal and I used a thumb to ply the lubricant all around the helmet. I didn't dare actually jacking, as I knew the sight in front of me would make me finish. Instead, I caressed the spongy head, or gripped and pulled occasionally along my turgid shaft.

Ally pulled apart Mom's labia as the round bottom closed in on her. She greeted the slimy folds with long licks. Meanwhile, Mom took the bauble that pierce Ally's clitoris into her mouth and sucked it and the slender shaft, giving her daughter voltaic sensations. Ally spread her legs wide for her mother and Mom responded with long licks along the sopping slit.

Both women licked away at each other, but Ally intensified Mom's pleasure with the use of her index finger. She pushed it into Mom's juicy hole, and then slid it along the greasy cleft and to the brown pucker of her ass. Mom moaned as her daughter pushed into the tightly guarded opening, until the muscles gave way and she slid to her second knuckle.

Mom went back to give Ally's clit more attention. My cock dripped precum in the darkness of my hiding place. She worked the nubbin in long languid rotations, teasing all sides of the engorged button, until Ally could take no more. Ally's added excitation of her ass brought Mom to the edge, where she could no longer give pleasure due to her impending release.

Mom's head lifted out of Ally's thighs and she emitted a most guttural moan. Her hips moved up and down on Ally's face, as though she were pushing herself into a cock. Soft moans escaped during the siege of emotions, and Ally tasted the sweet, slippery juices spilling from inside her Mom.

As Mom's climax subsided, she went back to work on her daughter's vulva with more vigor. Ally's tongue still prompted the occasional spasm to Mom, but Ally was nearing the edge herself. I pulled grasped tightly at the base of my shaft and pulled along my entire length, wanting to prod my ejaculate to the surface. Ally never removed her mouth from her mother when her orgasm struck. Instead the just announced her orgasm with shaking hums. Her hips convulsed as her fourth and fifth hums filled the room. Mom mopped up Ally's juices as they dribbled down the labial folds.

The two women tended to the others after care, soothing inflamed skin with tiny kisses and loving strokes. Mom rolled over onto her back, and Ally moved up to a sitting position, caressing her mother's feet and calves. Mom's breath was still labored, but slowing more to its normal undulation.

Mom sat up and the two hugged before Mom said, "I really have missed you, Ally. And not just for that." Ally chucked and hugged even more tightly, before they released their hold.

Ally got up and retrieved her clothes, and told Mom that she was going to have a shower and then go to bed. Mom rose up and kissed her once more, and said, "Love you, Sweetie. See you in the morning." After Ally left the room, I tucked my less than erect dick back in my pants and waited for the sound of the bathroom door closing. Mom checked down the hall and then signaled for me to step out.

"That was so fucking hot, Mom!" She only smiled, and then kissed me. As our mouths neared, the smell of their sex invaded my nostrils. Our kiss was intense, and I tasted Ally as much more savory than Mom's flavor.

Mom pulled away quickly and whispered, "You need to get to your room now."

I gave her a pat on her naked butt on my way out and retreated to my bedroom. I went to my dresser and found an unmatched sock, took it out and pulled it over my cock, jacking myself into its erect stated once more. I turned off the light and settled into bed, closed my eyes, and played back in my head what I had just witnessed between my Mom and my little sister. It was barely a minute before I smashed ropes of cum into the woolen sock, imagining I was more a part of that interaction than a witness to it.

In the morning, we were the Cleavers once more, except that the role of Wally was being played by Ally. Mom flitted about, delivering plates of food to the rest of us. Dad thumbed through the paper, and Ally and I bantered freely. She asked, "What time did you get in last night, Derek?"

"Just after 2, I think."

Then she turned to Dad, and asked, "How was poker Daddy?" She looked past him, to Mom, to see her reaction.

"It was okay. I think I lost a bit. I usually come home with less, when I play."

Mom smiled at Ally and turned back to making the next plate up.


12