Closing at the Bank

Story Info
Winning at bet at the bank leads to conference room fun.
1.3k words
4.15
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle and I worked together in a bank. Both of us a few years out of from high school, but she was a year younger than me. She played softball and volleyball and it showed. Her legs were thick. Her ass shapely and solid.

One night while where closing together we started talking about sex. The conversation quickly heated up and Michelle began to pepper me with questions being I was more experienced than her. As we continued to talk she asked how big my dick was. I laughed and told her she wouldn't believe me. That intrigued her even more so she continued to ask. I told her I'm 11 inches. The look on her face said it all- she wanted to found out if I was lying.

She couldn't leave it alone and asked me to prove it. I suggested a bet. I'd ask a friend of mine text her how big I am. I told her I'd let her see the text before I sent it to show I wasn't telling my friend what to say. If my friend gave the same answer I did she had to blow me in the conference room. Michelle agreed to the bet and I sent the text. A customer walks in the door and we stop our conversation. As I tend to the guest I hear Michelle gasp. Looking over to make sure nothing is wrong I see her reading her phone and her face turning red. I finish with the customer and no sooner as they walk out the door Michelle blurts out how she has nervous about blowing me.

We finish up for the night and close the bank. As we are cleaning up and closing I start mapping out how I'm going to pull this off with out either of us getting fired. Being it's a bank there are cameras everywhere. Double checking the conference room for cameras during closing is going to be the biggest factor. Just as expected there aren't any in there. I inform Michelle there aren't any cameras in the room, she says she trust me and we will finish the bet later in the week when we close together again.

Later that week Michelle and I are set to close the bank again. Expecting more than just my cock in her mouth she comes into work in a short dress. It was still conservative being the bank manger was a hard ass for the dress code but it sure bet her in pants all day. My mind wandered all over the place during our shift. Curious what she had on under her dress, what she was expecting, what she had planned, if she was shaved smooth or not.

The manager left for the night leaving just Michelle and I together. Both of us watched the clock. As it approached closing Michelle got more nervous. She began to panic about getting caught. I ensured her we wouldn't and told her when she gathered the trash to bump the managers desk. The computer would displace all the cameras and she would see the conference room doesn't show up. Michelle felt a little better and began gathering the trash. Walking out of the managers office she told me she was good to go with our bet. My cock began to grow knowing in a few short minutes I would be inside her mouth.

As time came to lock the door and finish up for the night I grab a paper that needed to be copied. Michelle walked over locked the door and I called her into the conference room. The printer was in there and always gave us problems. Michelle shut the door behind her. I was already in the chair at the head if the table. Walking up to the chair she spins it around and kneels in front of me. She doesn't say a word. She puts her hands on my knees and begins to slide them up my inner thigh.

As she reaches my crotch she begins rubbing my cock through my dress pants. My dick hardens quickly and Michelle wastes no time. She moves one hand up, undoing my button and zipper. As she reaches into my pants she grabs my cock and pulls it out quickly. Her eyes light up as she see my cock for the first time. "Damn he wasn't kidding" I hear her whisper to herself as she slides closer to me. Stroking my cock lightly for just a moment I feel like I'm going to explode already. She removes her hand from my cock and puts her hair in a pony tail. Her hands again find my knees and push them open so she can slide in between them and get as close to the chair as possible.

Once in position she grabs my cock just under the head. Her mouth lowers and her tongue beings to slash around the tip of my cock. Pressing her tongue against the slit of my cock to gather the pre cum. Her tongue begins to swirl around the head of my cock. As she continues to work her tongue she slowly begins to stroke my cock. Her hand sliding up and down as her tongue is wrapped around the head. As her hand slides back down she doesn't come back up. Her hand opens and slides off my shaft cupping my balls. As she fondles my balls her tongue slips into her mouth quickly followed by the tip of my cock.

Michelle slowly slides her mouth down the length of my cock until I hit the back of her throat. Keeping my cock stuffed into her mouth she shakes her head trying to fit in inside her. She slowly pulls her head up my shaft and out if her mouth. My cock glistens as her saliva covers me. Her hand slides back to my shaft and again begins to stroke me. Her lips wrap around the tip of my cock as she sucks hard. She begins to pump her head and hand up and down my cock in matching rhythm. My head falls back against the chair as she starts really gets going, sucking my cock. Her head bobbing up and down faster and faster. Her hand keeping pace.

Not satisfied with the amount of cock in her mouth she removes her hand from my shaft. She grabs both sides of the chair and begins to fuck me with her mouth. My cock banging against the back of her throat in the same rhythm as a bed against a wall. She continues to add more suction and more speed as she gets more noises from me. The room filled with grunts and groans from me as the slurping sounds of Michelle fucking my cock with her mouth. Even as she sucks hard around my cock her saliva runs down my shaft as my size makes it hard for her to press her lips completely around me. My balls begin to get covered with her spit as she pounds my cock into her throat.

Michelle continues to pull herself into my crotch forcing her mouth to be filled with my big cock. As I get closer to cumming I grab her hair and pull, causing her to slow her pace. With her pace more controlled she is able to suck even harder on my cock as I control her head. Her tongue again begins to swirl around my cock inside her mouth. My balls tighten and I begin to cum. As the first shot it's the back of her throat her hand grips my cock and strokes me as she continues to swallow and blow me. Shot after shot fire into her mouth. As I finish cumming she pulls her lips to the tip of my cock and sucks as hard as she can while gripping my cock hard and pushing any remaining cum into her mouth.

She pulls herself off my cock and sits back on her feet. I shove myself back into pants and we hurry out the door. A few mins after leaving for the night she texts me telling me she wanted me in her ass. Wonder if I'll get that next time we close.