All Comments on 'Closing the Circle'

by Ygraine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 18 years ago
a beautiful transfer of power

and one that few people seem to care to try.

I liked the tenderness at the end- A top needn't be a top all the time, as Niamh may be learning.

I've tried to write about a similar session of delay, and it's difficult. I think you delineated the process very nicely, not too abruptly and not too clinically.

And the fantasy element wasn't the main point, either- you treat it as the environment these people have to dwell in, instead. Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderfully written!

It's truly a pleasure reading your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Tenderness Rules

Normally when I have come across a dominatrix type woman, I run the other way. But I actually liked this story and the others in the series. I liked the tenderness in the story. I guess that in my ideal story of this type, she would be a little less motherly and a little more young and teasing. But I think I would like the mind that produced the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If Only...

Wow - What a well-worded, engaging and transporting story. As Oliver Twist said: 'Please (Ms.), can I have some more...?' I read this story aloud to my wife - a rarity, as most of what I read would be a bit over-the-top for her - but, I knew that she'd enjoy it. She did, though, cry out incredulously at one point... At the end - "Wha...? You mean, that's IT?? No. Not happening. There HAS to be more!" I double-checked your submissions, and nope - that was, indeed, the third of three parts... (Isn't it??) Anyway, I believe that She, as myself, would've love to have experienced (this story was, after all, an *experience* - a transporting of the reader right into the roundhouse, to invisibly share the positive changes manifested in both Niamh and Barra) more - an outing, perhaps, where Niamh displays to Barra the defensive abilities of her powers, upon a band of accosting ruffians (after suitably warning them 'not to mess with Mother Nature' (Carbon-dated myself there, din't I?! hehe..

Anyway, wonderful writing. Please - More of these two?

tfb..

YgraineYgraineover 17 years agoAuthor
There is more

This trilogy has a new ending which will appear in a collection of short stories to be published hopefully next year. The characters, (known by their original names) also appear in a full length novel which is almost finished and which will then be searching for an agent.

Anyone who wishes to know more or possibly read more can contact me by email for details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous