Closing the Deal

Story Info
Office enemies get it all out.
1.1k words
3.66
17.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conference room is crammed with people laughing and drinking champagne from stiff plastic cups. Sade is playing on an ancient boom box, and there's a sad cheese tray in the middle of the table. It's the first relaxed moment we've had in eight months. Mr. Williams clears his throat and a hush falls.

"I promise I'll keep this brief," he says in his rich baritone. "I just wanted to thank the entire team for all your hard work and dedication. And I especially want to thank Brooks Larson for taking the initiative to draft the settlement that took us over the finish line. Saved us months, at least. But enough from me. Enjoy the party!"

The room bursts into a round of applause, and Brooks basks in their adulation. I nearly have an aneurysm. That settlement had my name on it when I turned it in. He didn't have a goddamn thing to do with it.

I walk toward the exit and seize Brooks by the arm. He tries to break my hold but I pull him with me into the first empty office we see.

"What the fuck, Aislinn?" He adjusts his jacket in an indignant huff. "Don't yank me around like a child. You're not that old."

I slam the door so hard the windows shake. Brooks looks rattled. I jab my finger in his face.

"Why did Mr. Williams say you wrote the final settlement?"

"I don't know, he must have made a mistake. That's not my fault."

"Why didn't you correct him?"

"I thought it would be rude."

"Are you ever going to correct that totally innocent error?"

"Yeah, sure."

"When?"

"I don't know. Eventually. When the timing's right."

"Not good enough, asshole."

"Hey. Relax. You shouldn't get so emotional. It clouds your judgment."

"Tell the truth. Did you put your name on my work?"

"How could you even ask me that?"

"You were in his office after me. By yourself."

"So what?"

"That's not a denial."

"I don't owe you an explanation. How's that?"

"I'm just asking."

"And I'm just saying, fuck you. Fuck you, you fucking control freak."

"Nice. Real nice. Here I was thinking we could have a civilized conversation. My mistake. I forgot that you're a horrible person with no redeeming qualities."

Brooks kisses me out of nowhere. I shove him off with all my strength.

"What the hell was that?"

"You're not feeling it? Those sparks flying between us? We were having a moment."

"I don't even know what to say. Am I trapped in some kind of horrible fever dream? Is this hell?"

"So you are feeling it."

"I definitely am not."

"Alright, whatever you say. For what it's worth, I think we have a spirited repartee that bodes well for future sexual relations."

"Enough. Did you put your name on my work? Yes or no?"

"God, you are such a bore."

I tackle Brooks onto the couch and climb on top of him. Despite all the boasting, he's surprised. I stick my tongue down his throat to shut him up. He's a shockingly good kisser.

Brooks wraps me in his arms and rubs my back with both hands. I unbutton his pants and wriggle my arm inside. His pubic hair tickles my wrist. I grab his balls and squeeze. He sits up with a start.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing?"

"Tell him. Mr. Williams. As soon as we leave this room. You are not taking credit for my work. Not this time. And not ever again."

"I'm sorry. Let's talk about it."

"No. There's nothing to talk about. All I want is for you to say, 'Yes, Aislinn.'"

"Yes, Aislinn."

I move my hand to his shaft and work him until he's hard. He closes his eyes. He parts his lips. I get rid of my underwear, mount his cock, and ride him hard. He tries to kiss me. I push his face down into the cushion and hold it there.

"Ugh, you are such a bitch," he says as he slaps my hands away.

I lean down but stay just out of reach. I cover his mouth with my hand.

"This isn't about you, pretty boy."

Brooks flips me onto my stomach, bends me over the arm of the couch, and pins my arms behind my back. We're both on our knees. He spits on his hand and rubs my pussy. I shiver.

"You know what? I think it is about me. I think you've wanted to fuck me ever since you got here and you're mad that you can't have me."

"Not everyone's in love with you, douchebag. I'm not one of your delusional fangirls."

He holds onto my hips. His fingertips press into my skin.

"This isn't what you want?"

He plunges his thick cock deep inside me. I clutch my chest and let out a deep moan. I hate myself for enjoying it.

"That's what I thought."

"Dipshit. Forget the monologue, I don't have all night."

Brooks fucks me hard and angry, and I pull him to me by his tie. He's breathing hard. Sweat drips from his hair. The room reeks of sex. I know the smell is seeping into our clothes.

I reach underneath me and masturbate until I climax. I yell at Brooks to pull out but of course he cums inside me.

Brooks' dick is still hanging out, tired and soft. I take a picture with my phone. He panics.

"What are you doing? Why did you do that? You seriously just took a photo? Right now?"

"Insurance, mon frère. Now you can't back out. Once you tell Mr. Williams the truth, I'll delete every copy. I swear."

"How do I know you won't just keep blackmailing me?"

"Unlike some people in this room, I'm not a lying scumbag. You have my word."

Brooks zips up his pants and does a very dramatic slow clap. He really is the worst.

"Well played, Ó Loingsigh. Alright. I'll do it. And I'll be generous to you when I'm retelling this story."

"I swear to God, I will throw your computer out the window. Don't test me." I notice a wet spot on the back of my skirt. "Oh, come on. How did you manage to both not pull out and stain my clothes? What's wrong with you?"

"As you now know, I am a very passionate and exuberant lover."

"No. Never say that again." I sigh. "Come on loverboy, time to confess."

"Lead the way. And before you ask, no, I will not be your boyfriend. But I will cherish this time that we have spent together."

"Goddamnit. Just walk."

"I knew you were into me."

*

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 47: Hate Sex"