Monster in my Basement: Story 01

Story Info
A woman finds a horny werewolf in her basement.
3.2k words
4.57
16.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story One:

Breaking and Entering

The rain had finished pouring but the wind still howled and the house still creaked. Kay could do nothing but bunker down and hope she didn't have anything break too badly in this already crumbling house. She recently made her move into her fixer upper and it was going to be put to the test tonight.

The sound of smashed glass came from the basement. There was a tree and bushes around that side of the house. The wind must have been stronger.

Great, I'm not dealing with that until everything's calmed down. Kay wrapped the blanket tighter around her and sat listening to the chaos that was happening outside.

More noises erupted from the basement. It sounded as though there was something down there, clambering and knocking things off shelves.

"Is that a fucking possum?!" Kay flung the blanket off her. If there was an animal in the house now, that had to be dealt with. She didn't know what exactly was in the basement. That meant she didn't know what damage an animal could do down there.

Kay's feet pounded along the floorboards. She made almost as much noise as the animal was. She flung the basement door open and flicked the switch. The basement was immediately full of light.

The realtor had shown her in the viewing that the wiring and electrics was quite well maintained. She really wished they weren't. She was struggling to make sense of the creature that was at the base of the stairs.

The lights turned on to a creature of human-ish size. First thought that came to mind was a kangaroo. But kangaroos don't have teeth like that.

"Nope!" She said as she slammed the door shut. She grabbed her phone and raised it in the air.

No good, she knew this house was a dead zone when she got it. She needed the landline set up for normal calls and she needed internet installed for everything else. Both of which weren't getting done for another day or two.

While she fussed with her phone in a panic, she missed the sound of the creature ascend the stairs. The click, click, of it's claws on the wooden stairs, the creaking staircase getting louder as it crept closer.

The door had no lock. No lock that Kay took the time to latch at least. The sound of the doorknob turning made her spin back around. Standing there stunned as she could do nothing but watch the knob slowly turn and reveal the full form of the monster coming from her basement.

It's snarl was as frightening as before. More so now that it was a lot closer. It stood tall on two feet. Two paws actually. It ducked it's head as it walked through the door way. Holding it's arms out as if ready to grab her. Long fingers and sharp claws. It's ears pointed up and it's face reminded Kay of the videos she'd seen of sickly dogs losing their fur due to poor health. Despite the rest of it being covered in fur, she could tell the torso had a more human than wolf shape to it.

As terrifying as this creature was, what she noticed between it's legs sprung a different feeling in her. With a background of the creature's dark brown fur, it was hard to miss the pink erect penis that was walking towards her.

As it took each step forward, she took a step back. It no longer bared it's teeth as menacingly but still kept it's mouth open. Before she knew it, Kay ran out of space and her back hit the wall. The creature continued it's advance.

She pressed herself into the wall, hoping now would be the time she'd discover she can move through walls. If this creature in front of her was real, why shouldn't she be able to do that?

Following suit, it pressed itself up against her. It's penis sandwiched between it's body and her stomach. A gentle growl emerged from the creature, Kay felt a vibration from it's chest and the wind of it's breath flow down on her.

There was not enough time to rationalise her thoughts. How could she accept that this creature, this werewolf, was right in front of her, forcing itself on her?

This is not like what you've read. This is not like the hentai you've watched. This is a real monster. You can't just have sex with it!

She must be asleep, that's it. It's not her first werewolf dream. It's because of the new house. Perfect for her to have a secret werewolf that she gets to fuck every night with no neighbours around to see or hear them. That's gotta be it.

The werewolf pulled away from her and pressed back in. Humping her stomach, feeling the resistance of her tank top on it's dick. She couldn't see it but she could feel it. It was moist. Kay felt her top get wet. She felt herself get wet too.

She had frozen and for the moment, just let it do it's thing. It was being gentle at least. It's hand clasped around her hip and pulled her in deeper to it. She gasped a little, her hand automatically placing itself on it's bicep, mimicking that same pulling motion.

After a few pulses it stopped. Kay's eyes looked up. It's other hand gently ran it's fingers through her hair and pulled her head back. Creating a V formation of their bodies against the wall with connected pelvis'.

There was still a little fear in Kay. She had no clue if the werewolf would turn on her without notice. It forced her to look up at it with it's grip on her hair and it held her gaze.

It's mouth opened wider releasing a tongue from it's depths. The werewolf lowered it's head and slowly licked Kay's outstretched neck. It began it's humping again, going slow to make the feeling go all the way up her body.

The material of her top had moved and now it's dick humped her underneath it, touching her stomach directly. When it thrust on her, the pull began on her hip, it's claw pulling her closer. The feeling moved upwards, it's balls lightly swayed on her and it's shaft rubbed upwards over her belly button, the tip just so slightly long enough to squeeze in the gap between her breasts. And then it's tongue licking along her neck carried the feeling the rest of the way up her body.

This was one of her best feeling dreams, for sure.

The werewolf continued, excited and pressing deeper when hearing her pleasing moans. The carnage of the storm made it think it was in for a rough night. Now it wondered how rough it could get with her.

Removing it's claw from Kay's hip, it ripped the front of her top. A beautiful sight to behold. Her tits jiggled as the top was torn away, framing it's shaft now pushing higher to be embraced by them.

"Hey!" Kay looked down at her torn shirt, squeezed and dug her nails into it's shaft. It let out a yelp. And at the same time, placed it's hand on the wall, clenching and creating scratch marks into it.

"The hell did you do that for?"

The werewolf winced and looked down at her.

"Don't wreck my clothes."

It nodded profusely.

She eased her grip on it's shaft and took more notice of it. It was big. She began slow strokes. Smooth. Already a little wet. Unlike her, which since it started licking, she had become absolutely soaked.

It's tip secreted some pre-cum which caused her to naturally open her mouth in preparation. What did it taste like? She wondered.

It was a bit of an awkward height position. She looked around and was able to grab a chair that was conveniently within arm's reach. She sat herself down. Her face now perfect level.

Her mouth opened and she let her tongue protrude over her bottom lip. Long, slow strokes of her tongue went along it's shaft. The werewolf relaxed as it enjoyed the new sensations. Kay's tongue flicked it's tip. Swapping the fluid of it's pre-cum with her saliva.

The taste seemed no different than normal human cum. It seemed warmer though. Did she normally notice the warmth or taste in her dreams?

Without thinking more on it, Kay eased the werewolf cock inside her mouth, sucking hard. She combined it with a massage from her hands, one cupping it's knot, the other cradling it's balls. The werewolf tilted it's head back with a deep exhale. Completely helpless to think about anything other than the caressing motion completely consuming it's genitals. What a great night this turned out to be.

Kay felt it begin to thrust into her mouth. It was longer than she'd done before so she didn't know if she could get it all in but she was absolutely gonna try!

She stopped her massaging hands. Moving the one on the knot down further wrapping around it's sheath so she could see the knot clearly. That would be her goal to suck to. Her other hand went between her legs. She had soaked through her pants!

She slid her fingers under the fabric and between her lips. So slippery. Two fingers slipped and rubbed her clit, creating greater excitement within her. She needed the werewolf cock as deep as she could go.

Rocking forward, she went little by little, consuming more, then less. More, then less. Teasing the werewolf as it wondered how deep she could go.

The sway of Kay's nipples caught it's eye. A finger and thumb of it's claw pinched a nipple so that when she rocked back it pulled and forced her to return down it's shaft.

As she consumed more and more with her mouth, her fingers went deeper and deeper. Thrusting in unison, filling her up from both ends. With each thrust, her lips got closer to the knot, her goal. But just slightly too far away that she wasn't gonna reach without gagging. That's a bit rude of her dream.

Her fingers rubbed over her clit. Spreading the mess she made of herself from this interaction. She rubbed harder, getting excited with each stroke that she'll consume more of this dick down her throat. Nearly... Nearly...

A wave of heat exploded around her fingers. She squeezed the sheath as she moaned and flung herself back into the wall. She slumped in the chair, panting while her hands dropped to her side as she caught her breath.

The werewolf gave a comforting pat on her head. It's eyes trailing down her body finding intrigue in her soaked patch on her pants. It crouched down and sniffed her. A strong aroma that was too enticing to ignore.

It's tongue went from bottom to top, licking her pants and tasting all that had seeped through. Kay sat up.

"Wait, no. I'm not done yet." She stood up, sliding her top off her shoulders, walked a few steps and dropped her pants. She turned back and motioned a finger. "Follow me."

It did as it was told and followed in her direction. By the time it got up she had already walked on and it had the sound of her footsteps to direct it. They went down a hallway to an open door.

Kay stood at the base of a bed with her back towards the door. Although she heard it coming from the tip-tap of it's claws, it made a short puff to let her know it was there. Her head turned back. Her eyes glancing down just to check it was still ready.

"I control the movement to start." She said while lowering herself on all fours on the end of the bed. Arching her back, putting on an enticing display. "I'll let you know when you can go all out." Her hand dragged up the back of her thigh, pulling and spreading her cheek while she looked back at the werewolf. "Get behind me."

More than happy to oblige, it did so. Sliding it's shaft between her arse cheeks. Exhilerated for how much more it was gonna get.

She bumped her hips back into it. "Underneath." Kay's hand waited between her legs for it to slide through. She had to get it's knot inside her.

It's tip launched itself into her hand. Sliding past and she felt it reach up her forearm. The shaft already making it's way between her folds.

Kay held onto the top of the shaft and humped herself on the lower end. It was smooth and tingled her all the way from her clit to her arsehole. The werewolf hunched over her body, breathing into her ear. It's tongue hanging out and flicking against her face.

Raising her head, Kay caught it's eye. Watching it as she positioned the tip, ready for entry.

"Let me set the pace, okay?" It nodded. "I'm just sensitive after cumming."

Without further signal she pushed her hips back, filling her pussy up with the cock of a werewolf. She moaned at it while still keeping eye contact. Taking deep breaths and having a moment of pause to get used to it inside.

I should have a dildo this big. I reckon I could fit it all in.

Kay's back arched as she thrust into the werewolf. Doing like she did when she was sucking, going little by little until her pace picked up. It felt like it was all the way up into her ribs. Her whole body was in a daze.

It's hand reached under her and grabbed one of her swaying titties. Pinching her nipple again in motion of her thrusts. She looked up to it's face over the top of hers and it's huge tongue licked down her forehead to her nose. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out in return and it's tongue passed over a second time, connecting their tongues before repeating the process again and again.

Kay dropped to rest in a downward dog pose. The werewolf still mounting her, carrying on the important job of thrusting. She could still feel the slipperiness with each thrust. It was so easy for it to keep coming in and out. Was it time to put it in further?

Her hand crept up to it's thigh. Fingers curling around, waiting and picking the right time to strike. Unaware of the intention, the werewolf continued thrusting inside her and becoming more excited as her hand fondled it's body.

For the sake of sakes, it began pulling it's dick out, leaving just the tip inside, then returning to fill her up. Massaging her arse cheeks as it went. Spreading them apart so she could feel his thickness completely going through her.

She turned her head around and found it's gaze again. Biting her lower lip and to show her enjoyment.

"Fuck..." She breathed. But she still hadn't caught her breath. It seemed with every thrust it took the wind out of her.

"Fuck... me..." Her hand gripped tighter on it's thigh. "Fuck me harder!"

The werewolf was heaved in further from the demand of her hand. It's head raised and it's back arched. They didn't grip hard enough that the claws tore skin, but the force of it's fingers became a pain that Kay had to suppress a cry as it's knot squashed itself inside her.

Kay and the werewolf took a moment of pause. It's fingers crept and writhed around her hips. Slowly, it drew it's head forward, waiting for an order. Clenching at her thighs for her attention. She turned her head and stared.

"...What are you waiting for?"

She felt a jolt throughout her body. Consecutive whiplash had become the hitch she would need to overcome. She was being pounded forward as the werewolf thrust deeper, now unable to pull out until it was finished. Then to immediately be yanked back by it's claws to keep an uninterrupted rhythm. You could say she was between a cock and a hard place.

With every pound, the werewolf pushed a euphoric gasp from Kay's mouth. As she tried to keep herself together, absorbing the shock of his cock, it only made it want to go harder, really push her limits. And it wanted to see her cum again.

It's finger smoothly glided into her folds. Lathering itself up in her juices. With a mighty jolt, the werewolf slammed Kay's hips into the bed. She was completely pinned. It's body enveloped hers as it kept ramming her with it's cock. It's finger rubbing her clit to pour out as many sounds of pleasure as it could from her.

In the corner of her eye (when she managed to get them open), she saw the saliva from the werewolf's tongue drip, drip over her face. Emerging from a muzzle full of teeth. The tongue flicked as it hung from it's mouth. Spraying the saliva in every direction.

The werewolf licked it's lips then licked her ear. The sensation was tingling. The surface area of it's lick had no equal. She was reaching her limit. It's cock, it's finger and now it's tongue. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Kay's back quickly and shakily arched. Her body going limp and tightening at the same time. Heating up with intensity. The werewolf met that same intensity. Forcing itself closer to her, it fiercely released it's build up of cum that was so desperate to get inside her.

Kay took notice of this new warmth within her. Spreading itself inside her. Flowing out for there was so much and no where else for it to go.

Panting began for the both of them as their bodies, exhausted by their pleasure collapsed where they lay. Leaving them completely immobile.

There was nothing for them to do anyway. The werewolf finished but it's knot was still too large to pull out.

I need to clean up. It's cum continued to leak from her with a feeling of a gentle caress of a job well done. Later. What could she do with this heavy beast lying on top of her anyway?

The last thing she saw before she dozed off was the panting muzzle of the werewolf. She wasn't sure where it came from but she was sure glad it came.

Kay stirred and awoke to find herself under her covers. Her body felt sore but also refreshed, she was ready to start the day.

Oh crap, she thought. I need to check if the wind did any damage. Without questioning why she arose from the bed naked, Kay picked up her dressing gown and headed out. No need to get dressed when there was no neighbours.

While trundling down the hallway she thought back on her dream.

That was nice.

Her footsteps stopped with a creak on the floorboard. Her eyes froze on the floor with her pants from last night and a shredded top just away from it. She turned her head to glance at the basement door. Open...

She pursed her lips in silent contemplation. As she surveyed the area her focus landed on a spot on the wall. Just above where the chair sat. Although it wasn't really a spot, it was more like a... scratch.

"...Fuck!"