Closing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, I hope you don't mind but I've been thinking about what you were saying and I just couldn't wait until tomorrow. Damn it, I just HAVE to have you now." He paused and took a breath and then continued, "God Kelly, I was getting SO turned thinking about what you did!"

Well, what was I supposed to say after that? How could I even dream of telling him that I didn't want him to fuck me now? Sure my mom gets away with pushing him away when she isn't in the mood, but then she is his wife and partner. As his daughter I had an obligation to fulfill, even at time like this when I was so tired that sex was about the last thing on my mind.

"It's OK daddy... I want you too," I replied, trying not to sound hesitant or in away hint that I might not want him to do me. It's not like I didn't WANT him to, it was just I was so tired I was just having a hard time getting myself revved up for it. That's not to say I wasn't feeling more than a little bit hornier each minute as I saw how much he wanted me.

"Mmmmmmm, that's my baby girl," he murmured as he climbed in top of me. He was naked, that much was obvious as his hard dick was rubbing against my smooth stomach as he leaned over me. There was something in his voice that hinted at the lust inside of him. Sometimes I have wondered if I ever DID say no to him if he would be able to stop himself once he got this far along. I doubted I would ever find out but still, it was interesting to contemplate.

As he lowered himself down on top of me I could feel the thick hair on his chest tickle my bare boobs although he was careful to keep the majority of his weight off of me. His lips gently kissed the side of my neck as his tongue licked and tickled me. He slowly worked his way up to my ear and then over to my mouth where we remained lip-locked for the longest time, forging a special bond that can exist only between a father and his daughter.

"Oh Kelly, I want to fuck you so bad," he whispered in my ear. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes daddy, I want it," I whispered in reply, trying desperately not to yawn as the sudden urge to do so struck me. My body was still trying to tell me to sleep but my mind was wanting more of my dad with each passing second.

"Fuck me daddy," I said seductively, "You know you can do anything you want to Me... ANYTHING. Just prove you love me and I'm yours."

Those last statements of mine should be enough to tell anyone just how special my father was to me. Why else would I ask him to do such a thing, to commit the ultimate act of incest with his daughter? Even more special to me was submitting myself to him. There isn't another man in this world to whom I could say such a thing - and mean it. My dad is the only man that I trust enough to give myself to completely without reservation. Of course I have said those same words to many men but that was just to turn them on. So far, my dad is the ONLY man whom I have ever truly trusted in this way. There isn't a doubt in my mind that when I get married my husband will join the list - if not I'm shouldn't be marrying him!

What makes me feel safe and secure is knowing that even though I tell my dad he can do anything he wanted, I know without a doubt in my mind that he would NEVER take advantage of my offer to do anything he knew I didn't want to. For example, take anal sex. While I know my dad wouldn't mind doing it, he also knows that I want no part of it and so he would never ask me to do it, even though technically I had told him he could do whatever he wanted to me. It means a LOT to me to trust my dad that much which probably is one of the biggest reasons it means so much to me when he fucks me.

My dad must have been turned on even more than I had realized as he was so horny he didn't even bother groping me before he had his cock positioned at my pussy's doorstep, ready to push it into me whether I was ready or not. Of course, knowing me as well as he did, I am sure he wasn't worried that somehow I would NOT be ready for him!

"Oh yeah," he groaned as he leaned into me, driving his rigid dick deep into my waiting pussy, "Here it comes baby."

"Oh daddy!" I moaned in response as I felt his swollen cock head split me apart, forcing its way into my tight wet pussy.

All thoughts of being tired were swept from my mind at the instant he violated my innermost privacy. No matter how often he did it, this moment, when my father first entered me, was always special to me. He was pushing especially hard and before I knew it he had slipped the length of his hard shaft into my tight pussy and was grinding the hairy base of his cock against the smoothness of my shaved pussy.

"God it always feels so good to be in you, you're so damn tight" he sighed as he rested on his elbows and held himself just above me with his dick buried inside of me.

I could only imagine how it felt for him to feel my pussy gripping his dick as it pulsed inside of me. What was going through his mind as his daughter's pussy held him tight and her hips pressed up against him?

We simply stayed coupled like this for a while, just enjoying the feeling of being joined together as one. Personally I could have stayed like this all night, just enjoying the feel of his erect cock throbbing me with him over me, in total control of me. Eventually though, his male lust took over and he began pumping his incestuous cock in and out of me in a slow rhythmic motion. He would drive it in me in one smooth motion and then slowly pull it out until the tip of it was barely in me and then repeat the cycle over and over again. My boobs pressed against his hairy chest as it pushed down onto them like some kind of human press. My nipples tingled as his thick curly chest hair rubbed against them and teased them.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck me daddy, fuck me good," I cried out loudly to him.

There was nobody else around to hear us except my mom, and she certainly wouldn't care. Besides, I knew it turned him on when I talked to him this way during sex. It made it easier in that I meant what I was saying!

"Were you thinking of your daddy when you were licking Kristi's little pussy?"

"Oh daddy, you know I was. Mmmmmmm, I wanted you so badly. God, I wanted you to fuck me... I wanted you to fuck all three of us."

One thing I learned starting back with the first boy I sucked - it never hurt to soothe the fragile male ego. Truth be known, I had never thought of my dad one second when I was with my cousin and her mom. I guess it didn't matter if it really happened or not. In the end it was what he believed that counted. Since I don't think any of us would have turned him away, it was close enough to the truth anyway.

"Mmmmmmm, does my baby girl like having her daddy's dick inside of her?"

"Oh daddy! You know I do!" I protested. I humped my hips upward to show him just how much I did.

We kept up the sexual banter, consisting of different versions of him asking me how I liked him to fuck me and me telling him how I did. I know he loves me to tell him how much I want him to fuck me - heck, he asks me to tell him all the time! I think it somehow makes him feel better for me to always tell him so he knows he's not doing something I don't want. I know my dad would NEVER do anything to hurt me or that I didn't want to do. Like, isn't he just the most wonderful father on the world?

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" he groaned, his eyes squeezed shut in the dim light as it seemed he tried to hold back, trying to hold onto that feeling inside of him just a little bit longer.

"Cum in me daddy... cum in my pussy," I begged him, trying to wrap my legs around him to hold him inside of me. I knew the odds were heavily in favor that he would but it never hurt to remind him. I love it when any man cums inside of me but it was extra special with my dad and if I had my way he would never cum anyplace else.

"Yeah, you want it, don't you?" he growled as his orgasm drew near. The closer he came the more animal-like he would become. I could tell by the tone of his voice he was to the point of no-return, that he couldn't stop now even he wanted to, even if I asked him to. There was something about this moment that always made my heart flutter, just something about how it was now beyond our control and that what was going to happen couldn't be stopped.

"Oh yeah! Fuck... take it!" he all but yelled as he violently slammed himself deep inside of me and dumped his first load of his incestuous sperm into me.

He must have been masturbating before, or maybe even taking care of my mom, because I could barely feel the hint of warmth in me where he way cumming. It's not like it's ever the strongest feeling in the world when any man cums in me, but today I honestly wasn't sure if it a really him or my overactive imagination. It didn't really matter as I knew no matter how small the amount may be, he was still giving it to me, he was still giving me something no other man in the world could - my own father's sperm.

"Daddy... oh daddy, I love you so much," I said, starting to cry from how I was feeling so close to him at that moment.

Although mostly tears of joy, there was perhaps a little bit of sadness my thoughts suddenly shifted to my cousin and how she would never experience this for herself. Sure, Kristi has fucked twice as many guys as I have, but she will never know this feeling, this sense of total submission and unconditional love as her father's dick lays throbbing inside of her pussy after he has cum in her.

"Thank you baby, I really needed that," he whispered as he kissed me and held me tightly against him. His cock was still in me but when we parted lips he pulled it out and left me lying all alone on my bed. My pussy continued to throb, as if he was still in me even though I knew from the empty feeling that he wasn't.

Well, if I wasn't exhausted before, I certainly was now. As good as it felt while he fucked me, once he left my room I couldn't hold my eyes open and the next thing I knew it was bright daylight outside. One look at the clock on my night stand and I was hopping out of bed. God, it was almost noon and my aunt was supposed to pick me up at 1:00! Although we had worked out a quick schedule as I was leaving the night before, it wasn't much more than, "I'll pick you up at one," and so I had no idea what to expect after that.

As I showered and shaved my legs and pussy, I found myself wondering why my dad hadn't tried to fuck me again this morning. Apparently our late night tryst must have been enough for him. Even so, I couldn't help but giggle as I rubbed my freshly shaven pussy with soap - he usually wasn't satisfied that easily!

Chapter 5 - Helping Out My Aunt

===============================

Back in my room after drying my hair and throwing on some makeup, I opened my closet door and stood naked in front of my open closet, trying to decide what to wear. When you came down to it, I suppose I could have just gone the way I was since odds were I would be losing whatever I put on pretty quickly. However, there WERE other people around who might object to me running around the neighbor in the nude, although I would bet that wouldn't include most of the sons and fathers who stared at me whenever they thought I wasn't looking.

Then inspiration struck me and I knew exactly what to do. It was so obvious, how could I have not thought of it to start with? After all, what fantasy seems to be on every guy's mind at one time or another? The innocent little Catholic schoolgirl, of course. Just why guys get so turned on by a short plaid skirt, sheer white blouse and white knee socks I'll never really understand. All I DO know is there's never been a time when a guy didn't trip over his tongue when he saw me in one of my naughty schoolgirl outfits.

My dad had given me my first schoolgirl costume I remember clearly to this day how excited I was when I opened the box. Of course, I couldn't wait to show it off for him. Naturally he got hard when he watched me posing in it and I knew that he masturbated afterwards. I'd outgrown that first outfit but I still keep it around as a keepsake. Since then he has taken me to buy new ones and I love the way I look in the latest rendition. It just makes me feel so naughty to put it on and then tease my dad with it. True, technically I'm a Presbyterian and I never wore a uniform when I attended public schools, but who cares? Certainly not my dad!

Another reason for choosing a "costume" over just a regular outfit was the situation I knew I would be in later today. My aunt's client hadn't asked for Kelly, he wanted a young slut and I was just playing a role. If I dressed "normal", that would make it personal and he would have to deal with the fact I was a real girl with feelings and emotions of my own. However, if he was anything like my dad, I had a feeling whoever this guy was today wouldn't care one bit who the girl in the costume was. He wanted a fantasy girl, a schoolgirl slut, not Kelly. In a way, it was a lot like back when I was doing my escorting gig. Back then I knew the guys were lusting for the "whore" they considered me to be, not the sweet little daddy's girl that I prefer to think of myself as being.

Wearing the outfit around town wasn't really an option, though, as it was a little over the top in terms of how revealing it was. No sense risking getting myself arrested for street walking so I packed it in a small overnight bag along with some makeup and other essentials. It really didn't matter what I wore to the house so I just threw on a pair of denim shorts, a tank top and sneakers. I left my hair tied back in a ponytail as I assumed I could change it around when I get to the house if need be. I looked younger in a ponytail and something told me youth would be at a premium today if my past experiences in similar situations were any indication.

One last look in the mirror and I was bouncing down the stairs (quite literally in fact if you consider I wasn't wearing a bra) and I took up a seat in the kitchen to wait for my Aunt Linda to arrive. My mom was fixing lunch for herself; evidently my dad was spending Saturday at the office, as usual.

"So, you really sure you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"Oh mom, it's not like I've never done anything like this before."

"Well, Linda has a history of understating things at times. God, you wouldn't believe some of the things she got me into when we were back in school."

"Kristi didn't seem worried about it, Mom... and she's done it before so she should know.

"Yeah but I talked to Linda this morning and she's really worried about this one. I haven't seen her this frazzled for a long time. I'm just a little concerned about what she may have promised this guy. I know my sister and she doesn't always think things like this through."

Typical mom, always the one to keep things under control and in line. She was always there when my dad and I would start goofing around, policing us from doing anything we might regret later. I suppose she must have done the same thing with her sister. It's interesting for me to compare the relationship between me and my cousin Kristi to that between my mom and her sister when they were our age. I'm not exactly the most conservative girl, in case you haven't figured that out, but Kristi sometimes makes me look like a prude. She's the type that will do most anything on a dare and I mean ANYTHING. I guess it makes sense when you take into account what her mom's like.

Like me, my mom was no prude growing up while her younger sister was the one always pushing the line - and crossing it most of the time from what I hear. All-in- all, I guess it should come as no surprise that my mom was the one worried about me this morning. It was sort of sweet of her but I really did feel confident I could handle myself. Besides, I assumed my aunt would be around if I needed anything.

There was no sense debating it with her any further so I just shrugged and smiled at her, which I think actually irritated her more than anything I could say. She gave me 'the eye" but let it pass without making it into an issue. We spent the next few minutes talking about the male species in general and how bad they could be, especially jerks like the one I was getting ready to see this afternoon. Frankly, I thought it was pretty rotten of any guy to make a decision on which house to buy based on how well he got laid. Especially when he was married with kids! What would his family say if they knew he had committing adultery in the house with a girl about half his age?

Speaking of adultery, some people accuse me of being a little hypocritical about adultery in that I claim I would never do it yet when I am married yet I love it when married men do it to have sex with me. Personally, I think that's because they don't understand my position on it correctly. It's really quite simple in my eyes. So far as I am concerned, adultery makes a mockery of marriage, a betrayal of your spouse, and most of all, a sin against one of God's Ten Commandments. Clear enough? That said, that's how I feel about adultery with regards to me and my family. There is no doubt in my mind that when I am married, I will never have sex with anyone outside my family - period. I will also expect, no I will DEMAND the same of my husband.

For those who have asked me about oral sex, I define sex with regards to adultery as the penetration of a man's penis into a woman's vagina (clinical enough for you?). Thus I can give a BJ to one of my husband's friends so long as I don't let him fuck me. The same principle would apply to my husband in that he could lick another girl or get a BJ from her so long as he only sticks his cock in me (well, me or an immediate relative in my family).

Note:Before I get letters from people pointing out the fact my dad has two situations over a 20 plus year marriage (my best friend Beth and my mom's best friend Tammy), let me say that nobody is without sin and people sometimes make mistakes which they regret later. Beth was something I knew he wishes today he hadn't done and as for Tammy, she presents such a unique situation that I can't ever see it applying to anyone else,

As I said, my feelings about adultery only apply to me as I would never impose my morals and belief systems on anyone. What someone else does is between them and GOD. If a husband fucks me, then HE is the one who has sinned, not me, and he is the one who will have to eventually deal with the consequences. Personally, I don't feel any responsibility for his actions.

What is probably the most difficult for people to understand is that it is my rigid stand on adultery that makes it so erotic and hot for me to be fucked by a married guy. This is especially true when the wife doesn't know about it because then I know odds are she wouldn't approve or he would tell her. Put yourself in my place and I'm sure you'll agree with me. A husband is willing to betray his wife by abandoning his wedding vows to do something he can never take back or forget, just because he finds me so irresistibly sexy and attractive. Well that has to be about as big an ego booster and compliment any man can give me. After all, wouldn't most guys get turned on if someone's wife wanted him to fuck her more than her own husband and he knew he was doing it behind his back? Think about it before you condemn me for feeling the same way.

The caveat to all this is that because of what he is doing I have little respect for an adulterer as a person and would never want anything to do with him personally. This is probably the biggest reason I never fuck a married guy twice as the thrill is in the first time, not the repeats. Another reason I never do married guys twice is that I have no desire to get emotionally involved with a married man. Despite what you may think, I have absolutely no desire to and ruin or even harm his marriage in any way so sticking to my "one time" rule hopefully it keeps that from happening.