Closing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

So to sum it all up, even though in my heart I despised the man I was about to have sex with, even though I knew nothing about him other than he was unfaithful to his family, at the same time it turned me on to think of having him do me. Make sense? Oh well, it makes perfect sense to me and I guess that's what counts in the end.

My aunt was running late and I peeked out the front window thought the curtains but didn't see her car anywhere in sight. Returning to the kitchen, I sat at the table and fidgeted. My cell phone was in my purse so I tried calling my aunt but she didn't answer. Small wonder as no sooner had I put it back in my purse than the door opened and in she came.

"Damn girl, hold your horses!" she called out as she came down the hall, her phone ringing in her purse, "Didn't you get my message about the change in time?"

Oops, guess I should have checked my voice mail. As she drew closer I forgot about the phone and my eyes widened as I got a better view as she emerged from the darkened hallway. Damn, she looked hot! My aunt had what looked at first to be a black business jacket except it was longer than usual, enough to cover what had to be one hell of a short skirt because the entire thing was hidden underneath the jacket. The jacket itself had four buttons but only the bottom two were done with the upper two allowing the jacket to open to reveal her ample cleavage. Like her skirt, her blouse must have been pretty risqué as almost half her boobs were exposed by the jacket without the blouse even poking out a bit. Her hair, always on the short side, had been highlighted and was darker than usual. A pair of unbelievably high black strap-on heels (they had to be at least six inches) finished the look. Long sleeved and elegant, at first glance the jacket would have been quite appropriate in any business setting although a longer skirt and a less revealing blouse would have been required.

"Well for crying out loud, look at you girl!"

My mom had a dish towel in her hands, drying them off as she approached her younger sister. She was giving Aunt Linda a once-over, shaking her head slowly.

"So what the hell do you think you're doing with my daughter this afternoon?" she asked, as if she didn't already know the answer.

"Well, nothing worse than your husband's done with mine!" she replied back, a grin on her face.

We all laughed as I knew exactly what she was referring to. A while back my dad had to entertain some clients and rather than hiring some hookers, he asked me and my cousin to help out. It turned out to be quite an evening as they had no idea who we really were. What made it special for me was my dad fucked me for the first time in front of them, the first time anyone outside my family had ever seen us having sex. Of course, he didn't tell them I was his daughter but still, it was exciting for me just the same.

"Well anyway, aren't you a little bit underdressed today?"

I looked at my mom and then back at my aunt. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. Sure the outfit was a bit on the slutty side, but it looked sharp and I really didn't see anything truly indecent about it, especially considering what our plans for the day were.

My mom looked at me and laughed. "I think you're making an assumption."

My aunt was grinning, apparently she understood what my mom was referring to but I was still totally in the dark as to what this little secret was between them.

"Go on Linda, show her."

My aunt shook her head slowly but she seemed to be willing to go along with my mom said, whatever THAT meant. She unbuttoned the two remaining two buttons and let the jacket front fall open. Well, duh, NOW I understood what my mom was referring to. Obviously she knew her sister a lot better than me because I never would have suspected the true story. It wasn't that her skirt was too short or her blouse was too low cut. The truth was she didn't even have them on! Not even the sheerest of panties or stringiest of thongs. All she was wearing was her heels, jacket and a ton of attitude.

My mom was watching me while I had my eyes remained fixed on her sister.

"Going for the kill today, I see," my mom ribbed her sister.

"Well, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do," my aunt replied, buttoning herself back up again. Strange as it may seem, somehow I saw her differently now. For whatever reason, knowing that she was nude underneath the jacket cast her in a totally different light.

"C'mon, Kelly," she called out to me, waving me towards the door. "We don't want to be late!"

I turned to my mom and hugged her. She gave me a kiss and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Now you be careful, you hear me?"

"Oh mom!" I said, feeling like I was fourteen again and going out on my first singles date.

"I know, I know," I barely heard her mumbling as she waved goodbye. My aunt led the way to her car and soon we were off.

Looking over at her behind the wheel, it was hard not to notice that he jacket wasn't long enough to cover her crotch when she was seated and as a result, her hairy but trimmed pussy was in plain sight as she drove. She turned her head towards me and caught me staring at her crotch and grinned broadly.

"Imagine if a cop pulled us over now!" she giggled. Yes indeed, boy could I ever imagine!

Weaving through the typical hills and turns, we eventually made it to the interstate and drove south to the exit where the home was at. On our way there, we drove by a Hilton to which my aunt pointed her finger.

"That's where he's staying," she told me, like some kind of tour director. "Bastard's probably jerking off about now. Well, he had quite the day yesterday so I can only envision what he thinks he'll get today."

Once past the hotel, we had to drive through the middle of an industrial park to get back where the estate homes were located. Looking at the luxurious homes, I doubted any of them were under a million dollars and it wouldn't have surprised me if a number of them were well beyond that. A few blocks down we turned into one of the older sections where she pulled into the driveway of this massive home. She reached down to the cup holder where a remote control was located which opened the gates and then drove around a circular drive until we arrived at the front entrance.

"Quite the place, eh?" she said, looking around us. Yes indeed it was! Actually, I couldn't remember ever being in a home this large before other than at some museum.

There was no lock box at this house; obviously showings were by appointment only and then only by selling Realtor - my aunt in this case. She opened the door with a key in her purse and bowed as she held the door open for me like some doorman. The entranceway was larger than the living room in most homes, soaring a couple of stories up with a brilliant chandelier hung in the center. Once inside, she grabbed my hand to stop me from gawking about and led me straight up a circular staircase to the master bedroom.

"Suite" would have been perhaps a better term. It was HUGE, larger than our entire second floor. The owner's furniture was still there which included a large king-sized four-post bed which dominated the room with its presence. It was draped in beautiful linens with what had to be an incredibly expensive quilt covering it. The door to a huge walk-in closet was open but the clothes had been removed. I followed my aunt to another doorway which led to the master bath, complete with a Jacuzzi tub, shower, and multiple sinks. It alone was bigger than my bedroom back home!

"Wow!" was all I could say as I looked around the room.

"Well, I guess you know what to do from here," my aunt said, heading back for the door. "I have to pick up Byron now. Don't want the poor guy to rub his dick raw before he even gets a chance at you!"

With that she disappeared, leaving me alone in this massive home. Contrary to what she had said, I didn't really know quite what to do. We had artfully avoided discussing anything specific about my "duties". Each time I started to mention it she would change the subject, dismissing my concerns with the wave of her hand.

Judging by our trip here, I figured it would take her at least twenty minutes to reverse course and get back to the hotel and then back here again. That gave me plenty of time to change but certainly not enough to just lounge around and goof off. I emptied my bag, laying out my outfit on the bed. My first instinct was to strip off my clothes so they quickly came off and next thing O knew I was standing there in the middle of the bedroom absolutely nude. It was all I could do to resist the temptation to run around the house stark naked. Imagine what the owners would say if they knew what I was doing in their precious home. What would they think if they knew that I was standing in their bedroom without an ounce of clothing on? Even better, what I would give to see the look on their face when they found out WHY I was there.

Enough of the daydreaming, I had work to do. I quickly put my outfit on and looked at myself in this huge mirror residing the corner of the room. Between having my hair pulled back in a ponytail and the naughty schoolgirl outfit, I looked more like I was just out of high school, perhaps seventeen or eighteen instead of twenty-two. My secret hope was that he would think I had just graduated from high school rather than college.

Until now I had been so busy I hadn't thought much more about what was about to happen in just a few minutes. Looking in the mirror, I started to ask myself who I was looking at. What was I about to allow myself to become? It had been a long time since I had done anything even remotely like this and suddenly I wondered if it was the right thing to do. It was the sort of the same feeling of remorse that I usually got before one of my escorting gigs and I knew back then it quickly faded once things got going. Even so, it still didn't make me feel any better about myself for the moment.

My reverie was interrupted when I heard a sharp sound coming from downstairs. Turning away from the mirror, I hurried as quietly as possible down the hallway to sneak a look. Any further doubt or questions about what I was doing were quickly put aside as my curiosity grew. Sure enough, my aunt and some guy were downstairs talking in the foyer. He was turned away from me so I couldn't see his face but between the ghostly silence and the marble floors that seemed to magnify every sound, it was easy to listen in on them.

"So Byron, now that you've see the place again, why don't you just sign the papers and get to... let's just say more important things?"

My aunt was pressed up tight against him and it was obvious that he had discovered the "benefits" of her outfit as he had his arm around her waist and his naughty hand was up under the jacket with what looked to be a firm grip on her tight ass.

"I just don't know Linda," he waffled, obviously stalling to allow for more the time to fondle her ass, "I mean, you made a really great offer last night but I'm afraid I have to say, so did your competition."

My aunt reached down to his crotch and took a handful as she pushed up even closer to him.

"Well, is there anything I can do to convince you that my offer's the best?""

"Well, you DID offer some sort of bonus if I remember correctly from last night."

"Oh Byron, you naughty boy," my aunt teased, "And what would Jessica say if she knew what the bonus was?"

"Screw the bitch," he practically spit out, "She's the one that wants the expensive mansion to show-off to all her bitch friends. Well, then I can get what I want too."

"And just what is it that YOU want?"

"Oh I think you know damn well what I want," he chuckled, practically lifting her off her feet as he grabbed her ass even harder and pulled her up against him.

"Mmmmmmm, you want more of last night then?" she teased him.

"Sorry," he shook his head, "Not that it wasn't that much different than your competition."

That had to really piss off my aunt but she was a trooper and took it all in stride without any hint of how she felt inside. I bet she wanted to haul off and kick him in the balls for being such a jerk but in the end, she was all business. She swallowed her pride and played the game with him.

"Well then, what can I do to make my offer better than hers?"

He chuckled and I felt a little disgusted at the way he was making her all but beg him.

"I believe you had someone else in mind to sweeten the deal," he said, licking his lips like some dog in heat.

"Soooooo, I take it then you still want to screw my daughter?" my aunt replied softly as she rubbed his crotch some more. Her voice was so low and husky that I could barely make it out, even in the deathly silence of the room. God, she was so good at this. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought she was feeling bad that she had to use her daughter in this way and would have preferred not to have her involved.

"That depends... do you want to sell this house or not?" he replied arrogantly. The bastard knew he had all the bargaining power and he wasn't afraid to rub her face in it.

"Kelly!" she called out, evidently finished with this weird banter.

We hadn't rehearsed what would happen when she got back but I had assumed she would just lead him to the bedroom and turn him loose with me. Well, after watching her little performance, I threw out THAT idea. I stepped out into view as he turned to look up in my direction. My first impression of him was the funny way his mouth opened when he first saw me. It was obvious from his expression that he hadn't really believed that I would be there. No doubt he had assumed it was all just my aunt teasing him or otherwise trying to convince him to sign the papers for the house.

He recovered his composure quickly and from what I could see at this distance he didn't look all that bad. He was balding a bit and perhaps could afford to lose twenty pounds or so, but otherwise he looked rather handsome. I felt a little sense of relief as I had feared I would have to take care of some fat guy that smelled like he hadn't showered in a week - or even worse.

"Well, so tell me. What do you think of my daughter, Byron?"

"Damn, THAT'S your daughter," he said slowly, "Ummmmm, just how old is she?"

"Oh don't worry about that Byron, does it really matter how old she is?"

Something told me between the outfit and hair that Byron was thinking I wasn't even eighteen yet. Well, I can't say I minded THAT! It's funny how even at just twenty-two I was already starting to feel old at times, especially when I see those high school girls running around the mall.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you that she was eighteen?" my aunt said, obviously implying that I was younger without actually saying so.

Byron was obviously your typical middle age guy with fantasies of reliving his teens years and having a young girl again. He probably jerked off watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High or some other teen tease movie.

"Come on down and meet Byron, honey," my aunt called to me, waving me down the stairs.

I slowly descended the stairs, feeling almost like I was in some scene from Gone With the Wind or something except instead of wearing a beautiful flowing gown I was dressed like some street whore. Byron's eyes were fixed on me, well at least on my body. We never really made eye contact as he looked me up and down, evaluating me like I was some side of beef in a market. When I got to the bottom, I stood by the two of them and waited silently for my aunt to take the next move. "Well Byron, you still haven't told me what you think of my little girl."

"Damn, she certainly looks like her mom, I'll say that."

It took all the willpower I could muster not to laugh. My to my mom's chagrin, people often say I have a close resemblance to my aunt. Even so, it was still sort of funny to see how quickly he was willing to accept the whole line of crap as being true. It just goes to show how important your inner desires can be when making a judgment call. He WANTED to believe I was her daughter so it was easy for him to accept whatever my aunt told him. Byron started to reach out for me but my aunt kept him at bay.

"Now, now, Byron, we had a deal" she scolded him lightly, "You know what you have to do before you can touch her."

"Shit, how do I know she'll put out after I sign the papers?" he questioned, suddenly back to business again.

It was like I was being negotiated as some sort of signing bonus. Well, I guess when you think about it, that's exactly what WAS being done.

"Come on Byron, look at her," my aunt replied, not giving in an inch. "Isn't she exactly the type of girl you dream about being with? So, do you want her or not?"

Clearly the negotiating strength had shifted to my aunt at this point. Byron obviously wanted me - he couldn't take his eyes off my boobs. As the blood drained from his big head to fill his little one, his lust overcame any other worries or concerns he might be having.

"OK... shit, where's the papers?" he croaked. My aunt, of course, had them standing by and in a matter of minutes, whatever she needed signed was done. Byron slammed the pen down and turned to my aunt.

"There, happy now?"

My aunt nodded and looked at me and then back to him again. Byron was back in control again - at least as far as he knew it.

"Well mom, why don't you go on and file your precious paperwork while I fuck your daughter," he said, practically throwing it in her face as if he was seeing if he could somehow embarrass or maybe even make her feel guilty. For whatever reason, he seemed to take pleasure in trying to humiliate her. Once again, I had to give it to my aunt. She is pretty sharp and picked up on his little fetish and went along with it brilliantly.

"You know Byron, you don't have to say it that way," she murmured, as if she was upset by his tone of voice and words.

At first I didn't understand why she was saying this but it seemed to be exactly the response he was hoping for as a nasty grin appeared on his face. For a moment I felt an intense hatred towards hated him; not because he was actually hurting my aunt, as I knew she was just playing along, but because I realized he was really a nasty little man. Little wonder he was cheating on his wife!

"Hey, how about if I stay? Wouldn't you like a mother-daughter 3-some?" she offered.

Actually, I wasn't sure if she was being serious or not. Was she truly concerned about me such that she was trying to hang around to protect me, or was she just paying along more to his ego? As it turned out, it didn't matter.

"Noooooo, we had a deal and now it's your turn to hold up to your end of it - or should I say it's your daughter's turn."

With that he put his hands on my waist and spun me around, spanking me sharply as he pushed me towards the stairs - and the bedroom at the top of them.

The last words I heard him say to my aunt were, "Damn, your daughter's sure got one sweet ass. I am SO looking forward to fucking her. Say bye-bye to your little girl!"

I turned on my way up the stairs to see my aunt closing the front door behind her as she left and with that I was on my own. Not far behind me was Byron, working his way heavily up the stairs. I was well ahead of him by the time I made it to the bedroom so I sat down on the bed, scooting back, and crossed my legs under me Indian style. A couple of minutes later, Byron was at the doorway, huffing a little from the climb. He took a good long look at me from the door, then slowly walked into the bedroom until he was a few feet away from me.

"Well, well," he said gently, his eyes undressing me, "You're just a chip off the old block, aren't you. I suppose you know I fucked your mom last night. How's that make you feel?

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers