Closing the Deal with a Sexy Client

Story Info
Phil Dunphy finally lives out his attraction to black women.
4k words
4.45
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil Dunphy had a dilemma. He was working with a new client, a sexy black woman that was causing him to have feelings he thought he had repressed years ago. But, now this attraction for her was in his thoughts constantly.

This attraction dated back to his high school days when he was more of a nerd than he was now in adulthood. As a prank, one of the hottest cheerleaders in the school had asked him out on a date. The plan was to humiliate him at the local hangout as a joke by having one of the football players pretend to be the jealous boyfriend. The player didn't consider it a joke and was angry that one of the school nerds had the audacity to hit on a cheerleader. He was ready to pummel Phil. Luckily, the only black cheerleader on the squad interceded when this went down and stopped the player from punching Phil out. Phil was eternally grateful to the black girl and although he was attracted to her and wanted to go out with her, he never got the courage to ask her out. He ran into her years later and she told him that she would have gone out with him if he had asked. Regretting his inaction, he longed to date some black girls in college but still didn't have the nerve to follow through.

So, when he met this client Angie, it brought back memories of those days. Angie was a very attractive and sexy black female who he met at the coffee shop. She found out that Phil was a realtor and she secured his services to help her find a new home. Phil kept her identity a secret from Claire and passed her off as an overweight, elderly white woman.

After refusing to show her a house across the street from his, Angie angrily fired him and accused him of trying to redline her. Phil had to end his duplicity and let Claire know the truth. He took Claire to meet Angie at the coffee shop to let Angie know why he wouldn't show her the property across the street from his house. Claire saw that she was a nice person and also got a chance to meet Angie's black boyfriend, Kenny. Kenny was a handsome guy, tall and muscular, that may it difficult for Claire not to lust over him while they had coffee.

Even though Claire Dunphy had met Angie and realized that the beautiful black woman was not a threat, she still had a few concerns about Phil working with her. But she figured an attractive black woman like Angie with a hot boyfriend like Kenny, wouldn't give her nerdy husband the opportunity for anything unprofessional.

Weeks later as the house search continued, Phil was glad that he still had Angie as a client. In addition to being beautiful, she was fun-loving, intelligent and very down to earth. Their playful banter made the house-hunting so enjoyable. He wondered if she was ever going to pick a home but he wasn't ready for the business relationship to end.

Their business encounters had gone from strictly professional to that of good friends hanging out. He was able to talk to her about things that Claire would only look at him and snicker. It seemed that Angie understood that quirky part of him that Claire didn't. Although he didn't let Claire know it but they had spent more time than necessary when out looking at properties. He had put his other clients on the back burner and focused exclusively on Angie. There were several times he met her and they didn't even look at a house. He took her to an art gallery opening, they went to several plays and his favorite place to take her was the Museum of Magic in Santa Barbara. He was pleased when he saw how much she enjoyed going there. Claire didn't get suspicious since she often tuned him out when he talked about his work as a real estate agent. She figured it was business as usual. Actually, she thought that he had already found a house for Angie and had closed the deal.

Months had passed since their initial meeting and they were still house-hunting. He made an appointment to meet her at a spacious, upscale home in the San Gabriel hills several miles from his office. It was a very warm day and temperatures soared. He was always dressed professionally when he met her so that meant at least a dress shirt and tie. Angie always wore very fashionable outfits that gave just a hint of what her body looked like.

On this day, Angie arrived wearing a leotard with a scarf wrap tied around her waist. This was the first time that Phil really got a chance to see all the curves of her body. Her butt fit the stereotype that one would expect of a black woman -- round and shapely. He noticed how it jiggled so subtlety when she walked. In addition to her curvaceous butt, she had what appeared to be a nice-sized bust that was confined in the sports bra under the leotard.

As they made their way through the lavish house which was decorated in the latest style, Phil could tell that she was in love with the place. When she saw the pool from the upstairs balcony, she gasped in delight.

"So, I guess you like the place," he said.

"Yes, yes. I'm ready to make an offer right now. Let's draw up the papers."

"Okay," Phil said somewhat downheartedly. He wasn't ready to end the job for Angie. Once downstairs, he pulled the papers out of his briefcase and sat down at the table in the den to get the offer and other info from her.

After she provided him with the data, she excused herself to go use the bathroom. Phil got on the phone and called the listing office to submit the offer. He hoped that they would be able to meet her price. Just as he finished the call, he saw Angie walk back in the room. Each time he watched her approach, his heart leapt at how stunning she looked. This time he noticed something different about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

While he stood there admiring her body as she continued to explore the downstairs area, his phone rang. He saw that it was the listing agent and was hoping it was good news. As he listened to the agent, he saw Angie turn and then he realized what it was. She was no longer wearing the bra and he could see the protrusion of her nipples as she stood there in profile.

Phil stuttered into the phone and spoke to the agent on the other end. After a brief conversation, he hung up the phone to give Angie the news.

She turned to look at him and tried to read the expression on his face. Phil look dejected.

"Don't tell me, they didn't accept my offer?"

"No," he replied. "I mean, yes, they did."

Angie screamed and leaped into Phil's arms and gave him a big hug. He enjoyed the feel of her body against his especially the feel of her breasts against his chest. The hug lingered longer than he expected and what one would expect from a client in a business situation.

When Angie pulled away, she looked again at Phil's expression. "I thought you'd be happy for me."

"I am," he said, this time with a big smile on his face trying to show more enthusiasm.

"Then why do you seem so down."

"It's just that..." He paused and decided not to say anything.

"Come on Phil, we're friends now. You know you can tell me anything.

"Okay, Angie, I have to admit I'm a bit sad because this means I won't be your agent once we close."

"Awww Phil. We can still be friends." She pulled him back into her arms and hugged him again. This time she looked up into his brown eyes and she saw more than a friend being sad, she saw something else. They stood there for a moment in the embrace and both felt other things stirring.

Phil felt the hardness of her nipples against his chest which made a hardness of his own start to form in his pants. Angie enjoyed the strong embrace he gave her and she knew that there was much more to this than when they first started.

Without hesitating, Phil leaned down and kissed her lips that were beckoning him. He knew that this wasn't being very professional but his desire for her overcame his rational thoughts. Angie responded with an equal fervor as she felt his insistent tongue slip into her mouth. They let their passions that had been brewing over the weeks burst forth as their lips worked overtime in an intense kiss.

When they finally pulled apart, Phil said, "Angie, I've wanted to do that since I first saw you in the coffee shop. I hope that you aren't offended."

"Would I kiss you like this if I was offended," she said as she pulled his head back down to kiss him feverishly again. Her hands locked tightly around his back as she enjoyed the talented kisses from this handsome white man.

Phil couldn't control his own hands as he ran them down her sides and slowly enveloped her soft, ample backside and caressed both cheeks. Her moans of passion began slowly and he felt her gasping for air as she broke away from the kiss.

"Oh, my god, Phil. You really know how to kiss."

"It's because I have someone wonderful like you to inspire me. You don't know what you do me each time I look at you."

"You turn me on too. I've noticed how you've looked at me when you thought I wasn't aware."

"When was that?" Phil said chuckling.

Angie giggled. "Just about every time we're together. In the café, at the trade show, at that house in Brentwood, the art gallery.... I could see your reflection in the mirror. You were staring hard at my ass."

"You got a nice ass." He caressed her butt for emphasis.

"It's because I'm black isn't it? You have a jungle fever fetish."

"No, no. I like it because it's you...Angie. Your big butt is just an added bonus."

"There's something about you that makes me hot, too."

"Really? What about me turns you on? I know I can be a nerd at times."

"That's a part of it. You are so refreshingly honest and you treat me so well. I've never had much of that from most men I've dated. Even Kenny leaves me wanting something more."

"I'm glad that we have clicked. I really will hate for this to be over."

"I think we've done more than clicked, baby." She reached into his arms again and kissed him lightly on the lips. Phil enjoyed the attention she was giving him as he felt his erection pressing hard against her stomach. He didn't know where this encounter was going but he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

"So, what'll we do about how we feel about each other? He was hoping for more now that they had got it out in the open.

"For now, let's have some fun while we're at this amazing house."

"Okay," he said sheepishly. He didn't know what she had planned but he was game for anything at this point.

Angie grabbed him by the hand and led him out onto the patio that was adjacent to the pool. The crystal blue waters shimmered on the sweltering day.

"I'm so hot in this cat suit," she said. "That's why I had to get rid of that tight sports bra. Let's take a swim in this gorgeous pool."

He watched her as she pulled the sleeves off her shoulder and slowly revealed her ebony breasts.

"Oh, shit," Phil blurted out. He was like a kid in a candy store. "They're so amazing. Much better than I could have dreamed."

Angie's chocolate-tipped nipples jutted out from the hefty mounds on her chest. Phil couldn't believe how big they were on her compact frame. The bra had confined all of that and now they were just inches away from him.

He reached out to flick her nipples and she squealed in delight. He leaned down and took one of the beauties into his mouth and that elicited even more sounds of joy from her. Soon, his lips were sucking and his tongue was lavishing much attention on her titties. She threw her head back and purred from the special attention he was giving her breasts. While he stimulated her breasts, she slowly eased her hand around his necktie to loosen it and remove it. Next, she pushed him back so that she could unbutton his shirt. Eventually, with his help, she was able to remove his shirt and reveal his hairy chest. For a man in his forties, Phil was in exception shape. This nerd was cut like an athlete.

Phil returned the undressing favor by peeling the top of the leotard down until it revealed her French cut panties. He struggled getting the skintight suit off her thick thighs and calves but soon she was stepping out of it.

He stood back to engulf the sexiness he saw before him. "So awesome," he whispered as he began to unbuckle his belt.

"Wait, let me do that," she said. Her voice was deeper and hoarser as she felt the sexual tension envelope her. From what she had observed from watching Phil as they drove from house to house, she knew he wasn't like any normal white guy. She could tell he was packing.

She loosened his pants and they fell to the ground, she saw she was right. His erection was very prominent in his dark blue briefs. She always enjoyed getting surprises and Phil didn't disappoint.

"Let's get these off of you." She pulled them down slowly first uncovering his taut butt and then she had to wrestle the front down over his large erection. It immediately sprang out and pointed upward, the head purple and menacing.

"Damn, Phil. You got a dick like a black man. I've never seen a white guy this huge other than in a porn movie."

Phil was proud of his endowment. That was something that Claire had enjoyed about him -- that he was almost ten inches long. When they first started dating, he wasn't sure that she was that into him. He felt she was dating him out of pity. But one night at the movies, she accidentally reached into his crotch instead of the popcorn, and she realized how hung he was. The rest is history.

Now, he was displaying it proudly for this sexy black woman. He walked closer to her with the menacing weapon pressed between them and kissed her deeply again. He grasped the tight edge of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Getting them over her shapely backside took a moment. Helping her step out of them, he dropped down to ground and was eye level at her hairy but neatly trimmed mound. He wanted to dive into that inviting bush but Angie grabbed his hand and led him to the pool's edge.

"If you want me, you'll have to come get me," she said as she dived into the pool and knifed underneath the surface.

Phil didn't wait long before he dove in behind her. He swam right behind her and caught her on the far side of the pool. She didn't put up any fight and let him grab her into his arms. The glistening water made her whole body more inviting and he nuzzled her neck while his hands worked over her heaving breasts. She grabbed his semi-erect penis and began stroking it underwater. The cool sensations of the water and her talented hands brought him back to full erection.

"Watch this," she said as dove under the surface. Phil looked down and once the water settled he could see what she was about to do. Her mouth engulfed his manhood and she began to give him an underwater blowjob. This was a first for him. Her mouth felt good on his aching prick. She stayed below much longer than he thought she could and she eventually came up for air. She laughed at the expression of bliss and amazement on his face.

"Baby, that was unbelievable. Okay, it's my turn.

He dove below and lifted her leg up to get better access. It was tougher trying to get his tongue on her sex but he wasn't going to be outdone. Angie's clit was bigger than any he'd experienced and it made it easier to find in the wavering water of the pool. It was tough holding his breath and trying to tongue her pussy, so she just nuzzled her clit instead.

He didn't last as long as she did but he could tell she liked what he had done. They alternated several more times and found themselves laughing at their sexual Olympics. Phil tired of trying to eat her out underwater, so he grabbed her and placed on her on the edge of the pool giving him better access. He spread her brown thighs and went to work. The water droplets on her hairy mound and her thighs provided the perfect accompaniment to the sweet pussy he began to devour.

His tongue went into overdrive as he felt her swoon and fall back onto the deck of the pool. He had the perfect view in the sunlight of the sweet nectar that coated his tongue as he delved deep into her molten passage. She grabbed his hair and pulled him harder into her hungering tunnel. His tongue struck nerves that sent waves of pleasure careening through her body. He used a combination of his long fingers and his tongue to give Angie his best techniques of oral sex.

"Yes, Phil, that's it. C'mon baby. Right there!" she cried. Her exhortations spurred him on as he lavished even more attention to the crimson pearl that gave her pleasure. He sucked on the enflamed nub until she shuddered from a massive orgasm.

"Oh, shit," she wailed. "Ohhhhhhhh.......my goddddddd....."

He could feel the increased wetness that she emanated as she hit the peak of her orgasm. He prided himself on knowing how to eat pussy and from her response, he had done his job.

"That was so good," she said once she caught her breath. "Phil, you are such a surprise. I would never thought you had that in you."

"Don't worry, Angie. That is only the beginning. I want to spank that ass and give you all of this." He held the long stalk in his fist and waved it at her. He pulled her to her feet and led her over to one of the chaise lounges.

She lay back and got a good look at the tall hunk that when naked was nothing like his conservative persona as an agent. His muscular and taut body look like it was made for sexing a woman. He was a sexual god waiting to pleasure her and himself.

Phil leaned over and kissed her again. She looked into his dark eyes and saw the passion that he was feeling for her. She had never seen a look so determined and foreboding. His eyes peered deep into her soul and she knew she wanted to give her entire mind, body and soul to him. His attentiveness to her needs set him apart from other lovers. Angie loved how he made every effort to make her feel good.

He slowly worked his way down her neck to her brown titties and then to her navel. He straddled the chaise and took his hard penis in his hand and swabbed it across her wet slit. That caused her to moan and reach to pull him in quicker. Phil dodged her hand and swatted it with the head of his penis. She giggled and moved her hand away obediently. Phil teased her several times as he brushed his penis across her engorged petals causing her to sigh in contentment from the intense feelings it caused.

This time he found his mark and eased slowly into her velvety depths. Her vagina was tighter than he expected but the wetness helped him glide in once he flexed his hips. She moaned loudly when he hit bottom, the full ten inches pushing up against her cervix. Her muffled moans masked how full she felt but once he began his rhythm the waves of pleasures turned her moans into cries of joy.

He was finally making love to the beautiful black woman that had tantalized him for the last several months and invaded his dreams on so many nights. They stared into each other's eyes and at that moment they knew that this encounter would significantly change their lives.

Phil pushed her thick thighs up above her head drove into her harder. He wanted her to remember this moment forever. He swayed his hips to work his beefsteak into her sweet potato pie. Her cries and moans were all the motivation he needed to ensure she was having the best time of her life. His strokes were long and fluid as they plumbed the juicy depths of her pussy. He could see the creamy nectar flow from her pussy and coat his dick. After an eternity of pistoning in that tight pussy, he pulled out.

Now he wanted to experience her big booty that had diverted his attention each time she walked ahead of him. He rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her up to her knees. He swatted her backside lightly and she giggled.

"I told you I was going to spank that ass," he said.

This was unlike Phil. He was always so mild-mannered. But this was no ordinary sex. He was making love to Angie, the black woman of his dreams. He slapped her ass a bit harder and watched how it jiggled. Before he resumed making love to her, he stroked her brown butt and reveled at how soft it was. He leaned down and ran his tongue across both cheeks. He found the crevice as stuck his tongue in her pussy again. Then he made a trail with his tongue along the whole length of her slit until he poked it deeper and she moaned in submission to his ministrations of pure pleasure.

12