Closing the Deal with a Sexy Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was ready to do it doggystyle. He pushed the mushroom head of his cock into her juicy enclosure and it felt like heaven. Now he had the visuals along with the intense feeling that her body gave him. He didn't know how much long he could last but he wanted to give her another orgasm, so he began his assault on her upturned ass. Between playful swats and long, deep strokes, it was a battle to see who could outlast the other. Just as he felt like he couldn't stand it anymore, he took one long stroke and felt his loins slap against her backside. She groaned and then it began, her climax was coming and it was more intense this time. That signaled the end for him, too. He felt the unmistakable feeling of a massive orgasm building as he erupted into her quivering depths. Jet after jet of hot semen spurted into her vagina and he collapsed on top of her just as she sighed from her orgasm.

The two lovers remained coupled for several minutes until he pulled out and plopped down in the chaise lounge next to hers. She reached over and took his hand in hers. The smile on her face let him know that his mission had been accomplished.

"Thank you, Phil. That was so satisfying. I'm glad you were my agent."

"Angie, you made my dream come true. I'll never forget this day."

12