Closing the Office

Story Info
A coworker is cornered by her boss and fucked from behind.
2.3k words
4.22
83.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaning over the receptionist counter, stretching and reaching, attempting to grab some items in the back of the cubbies. On the tip of her toes, her young muscular legs were stretched out; exposing her lean smooth and creamy thighs, inching up her skirt, exposing a sliver of her wonderful, shapely behind. He stared at the newly exposed skin, just below her flapping fabric, for far too long.

In an instant, he found himself moving behind her, pressing his solid erection against her ass before pulling at her skirt, hiking it up with one hand, simultaneously yanking her panties down her legs with his other. His left hand grabbed greedily for as much of her flawless round cheeks as he could, as his right hand forcefully freed his cock from his jeans. In the darkened office, now without power, a few days after the job had ended, amidst the strewn about papers and placards, alone with her, he traced his hand around the curve of her pelvic bone to above the small of her back, pushing her down onto the counter, she didn't protest. He smelled her hair and admired her svelte torso and her back dimples beside the muscular curvature of her elegant back.

None of this was planned by him. They'd worked side-by-side in a completely platonic way before now. She was like his lieutenant, he was her supervisor. He always knew she liked him and he used that playfulness between them to great effect, it was now so- that he knew he could count on her, for anything. But except for some light flirting, nothing intimate ever realty happened between them before this moment that is. After all, she was his employee, not really his type, and she was a newlywed and he was much older and had a longtime girlfriend at home. It was just a playful passing fantasy, to take her completely.

In the past, to break any tension between them, she'd often say they were like brother and sister. And they'd jokingly tease each other accordingly, spending equal time pinching and punching as much as tickling and touching. But the farthest he'd ever go was to playfully smack her on the arm a couple times, and at worst, she would comment openly on his looks, only to retreat into their pretend familial connection. More than once she said things like, "You know, you're not so bad looking... Too bad you're practically like my brother," once after helping her change a flat tire she hugged him very tightly, and closely whispered in his ear that he was like a "Brother," breathily in a way that turned him on. And one time, with a wink, while unloading boxes of work supplies, she said, "You're really cute... Mom did well, is all I'm saying..." quickly adding the last bit to cover for her directness.

She wasn't the most attractive girl in the office; to be honest, he actually pined over another coworker. But, Brooke was smart, young, tall and thin. She could be really fierce when she wanted to be and he was drawn to that, but her ears did stick out a bit too much and she was without question, flat-chested. If that didn't make the match unlikely then the fact that she also wore unflattering pointy glasses, had unkempt eyebrows, a largish nose, bunny teeth, and continuing to be frank, on top of it, she wasn't particularly coordinated. And yet, She was sexy though. She did get his attention at times. And she seemed to want him, and she would have this way of dancing around when they spoke, when it was just the two of them in a room. And she did have a youthful, fresh-faced beauty with a heart-melting, sweet smile. In the end though, She was, first and foremost, his work friend.

But dammit all, she had an award-winning ass. The way it moved from her thin, lanky waist into the rounded supple curves of the globes of her bottom, made him scheme and salivate. More than once he felt himself getting hard, watching her move boxes, or simply walking from one end of the office to the other. She seemed to know it too, creating situations for him to look. He would find himself inadvertently staring into space and then at the way her yoga pants clung close to the gap between her thighs, or how her butt bubbled outward ever so when she elongated and arched her back as she worked. She was a sight begging to be examined further with touch, but he had to keep this secret; she was an employee, inherently out of bounds. She, at times however, blatantly looked like she wanted to ravage him. Or maybe be his prey.

They both shared the desire to keep their jobs, however; she was obviously, vocally, conflicted about her new marriage, and truthfully, despite the fact that she was ten years younger, he had always put his consideration elsewhere, which successfully kept them both apart. But the job was over now, and after the sudden, devastating loss they both shared professionally, with all the sadness and confusion in their heads privately, all their work finally over, for nothing, they both seemed to understand that they both felt as if they needed to be around someone who would understand. Who else could they turn to at that humiliating and frightening moment?

...And if that wasn't enough, she inexplicably wore that damned short skirt that he loved, and leaned all the way over the that counter with her perfectly tight bottom bobbing up and down in the air in front of him...

...After they had just been talking about how much they appreciated each other, after they had just been standing inappropriately close to each other, breathing in each other's sweaty scent, alone there in the dark, hot, unoccupied office. With that thin cotton shirt she had on, it appeared, without a bra? He had to know... and he then he wondered if soon he would never even see her again. All of these thoughts and circumstances contributed to his insatiable sexual impatience. He stared at her ass like a predator and in that heated moment, he deeply suspected, and acted on the belief, that she was inviting him to fuck her, right then, right there...

He began ruthlessly groping her ass, and grabbed the back of her neck, as he felt the wet heat from her pussy against the head of his swollen, throbbing cock. He paused for just a moment. As his conscience almost began to shake him free from the spell he was enchanted by. She sensed his hesitation and softly pleaded to him, "Oh please, please, I want this too, I need you."

With that, he didn't waste any time thinking. He pushed slowly, thrusting into her, feeling her soft, tight pussy envelope around the head of his cock, the sensation inviting him to push deeper and fuller inside. Her damp warmth caused him to swell even more, stretching her. His cock extended deeper each time he moved, and his balls smacked against her swollen clit with each pass. Brooke moaned in approval, her eyes started to roll back as his slow but long movements accelerated in frequency, completely unsheathing and reentering fiercely. The tip of his penis rigorously rubbed raw her pussy lips with each rough passing. Each push of his hips caused his balls to slap harder and faster against her, and she whimpered in approval in the most marvelous way, the toes of her converse kicking at the linoleum floor in futility, her neck waving, her head nodding.

Her brow was furrowed and her eyes were completely white, as her lips repeatedly mouthed the words, "oh god, oh fuck, oh yes" as her top teeth stuck out like a horse, her jaw awkwardly hanging open. She breathed loudly and inconsistently, cooing and whining softly. Bracing herself, she followed his thrusts with gasps of shorter, quicker, almost panicked breaths, pushing back against the oncoming thrusts of his cock. Soon she began to let out long soft whimpers, only to bite her thumb to keep from fully crying out to heaven and earth. He was reveling in the ecstasy he helped create; he could see it overtaking her, the energy welling up within her, exploding outward from every pore.

She was dripping wet as he hungrily pounded through her sopping public hair from behind. Now, fully committing to act, to cheating, he was determined to get as much guilty pleasure as he could from the experience. Gripping just above her ass, and with his other hand taking hold of her Ponytail, he pulled her hair, and furiously fucked her harder; viciously riding her as she scrambled to hold onto a pole supporting the ceiling and braced herself just above the counter. Her small pyramid-like tits shook and jiggled, rippling seismically beneath the saturated fabric of her shirt, as her stiff nipples occasionally scraped against the cool countertop in the hot room, wickedly teasing her with euphoric anguish.

After working sixteen hour days- for weeks, with little sleep, with such a stressful job, now it all suddenly over, and such an unexpected and stunning loss, they were lost in a whirlwind of emotions, this primal release felt necessary to cope and to just simply keep living. She was leaving the state to go back home, to her husband. Somehow, the prospect of never seeing each other again added to the exception each of them silently made for this singular event of passion. He wasn't originally drawn to her beyond some sexual tension in their friendship, but from this angle, his cock stretching her warm, soft, swollen pussy, she may as well have been a flawless model that he wanted to fuck since he was a teenager. He lusted harder for her at this moment than he had for anyone in decades. Her pussy was so exquisitely tight and as she pushed back into him, twerking and bouncing off of his cock. He smiled through his clenched teeth, smacking her hard on the cheek, as his ego became engorged. The sex was too good; he was losing himself, he even began to crush on her and became jealous.

"You're so fucking tight, Brooke. Does Chris fill you up at all?" He sneered nearly out of breath, continuing to hump her rhythmically, now moving his cock from side to side against her g-spot.

She gasped with his new motions, and breathlessly cooed a reply. Looking back at him, her normally mousey face now sensual with dark eyes halved, intently watching him fuck her from a mirror on the wall, "Not like you..." she purred, in a surprisingly sultry tone.

The two continued to screw wildly, doggy-style, he grasped her hips and rammed into her ferociously, carelessly enjoying every thrust. Her fierce and staccato, panicked breaths became even shorter in frequency as she tilted her head forward, squeaking and yelping, unable to contain the sounds any more, and too absent minded to care. He fucked her as hard and well as he was able, squinting and clenching his teeth, sweat dripping onto her back sliding down between her cheeks, lubricating his ride even more. She was the first woman he'd fucked outside of his girlfriend in thirteen years. He fucked her with all his gained knowledge and stamina. And he groped and dominated her body with the recklessness of an escaped death-row inmate. Taking the opportunity, he bent down and reached around, grabbed handfuls of her fleshy thighs before he felt up, rubbing her clit while forcefully arching her back upright, and reached around with his other hand, squeezing the nipples on her tiny tits. With his arms around her, and without a coherent thought in his head he whispered into her ear:

"You're mine now, forever. Mine alone..."

Hearing this, she noticed the words turned him on as much as they gave her chills. With the intensity of his thrusts reaching a fevered pitch, feeling his strong hands groping, squeezing her breasts and feeling him grow to his fullest size, she repeated back to him mindlessly, "I'm yours," before orgasmic waves penetrated her more intensely than she was prepared for; exploding from between her legs, her body quivered, her eyes rolled back, and with her mouth agape, she exhaled and grunted allowing the waves of pleasure to ripple up and down her spine before she collapsed on the counter, a dumb smile involuntarily curling the corners of her mouth. She lay there stoned and limp as he continued to fuck, when he too cried out in passion, awakening her body once again.

He intended on making this moment last forever, but her orgasm tightened her pussy around him, gripping him more than he could handle, and with no time to prepare, he thrust hard and released uncontrollable streams of cum again and again inside her. They both audibly cried out as her body twisted in mild seizure as if she was being shocked back into life with each pulse of pleasure. Sweat poured off of each of them as he threw back his head, arching in ecstasy. With one final pulse, he pushed deep inside her, exploded again and collapse. After some time, slowly feeling her pussy on his cock, savoring her softness, he massaged her body, slowly sliding out, to both of their delight.

They were still panting hard, steadily. She lay on her stomach inhaling and exhaling quickly, still clouded from the high, amazed at how much she enjoyed herself. "I'm yours..." She whispered aloud, repeating the phrase as if stuck in a trance, feeling his heart beat against her side. His wet cock still hard, pressing against her, as he lovingly moved his hands all over her soft skin, still massaging the still panting, euphoric, naked body of another man's wife, replaying the animalistic sex in his head with a satisfied grin of a scoundrel. He then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, for the first time, and stared deep into her eyes.

"What will Mom think?" He raptly said as they both chuckled together.