Closing the Sale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bullshit. You begged for our cocks. You wanted both your holes filled." Cal said somewhat angrily. "And no, you're not a pretty good cock-sucker. You're a fucking great cock-sucker. But, getting back to that being you or not. It was you who opened her up legs begging for it. You've been replaying that night in your head over and over. Look at your nipples. They're as hard now as when you were ridinf my dick."

"You're right. That was me, but it was because of you, of what you did, how you treated me. When you picked me up and threw me on the bed, it shocked me, but it triggered something inside me I've never felt. I don't know why, but I've always been in charge, knowing what I wanted, getting what I wanted, what I needed my lover to do to me. But when you threw me on the bed and I saw the look on your face, that was the first time I felt like I'd lost control. Christ, you and Eric could have invited your whole company over that night, but I felt terrible after that. I have no idea what came over me, but I wanted to be completely yours, no, actually that didn't matter, I felt like I was caught in a tidal surge. It wasn't that I wanted you and Eric to do whatever you wanted, I just no longer had a say in it, I did whatever you two wanted." Her voice got very soft and Bill had to strain his ears. "I'm ashamed to say that I came so many times, I can't even come close to remembering. I've never even had one multiple orgasm in my life before that. In retrospect, I wish that had never happened."

"So? The best sex you've ever had? Cumming over and over? Any woman would be thrilled. Being swept away by the animalistic urges of men and you the beneficiary? Now, four cocks available to stimulate every part of you? So, let us take you tonight. Cliff is so eager to fuck you, you can have him do whatever you want. I guess something you said to him and The Pub made you all he can think about." Bill heard Cal hesitate, his voice a tad louder, more forceful, "OK, let's see if this helps. We placed an order, a fairly large order with a 90 trial period. I hope we're satisfied with it. Also, In the other room is a spec sheet for five other datacenters. Let's see how good you are closing the sale tonight. If you're good, the next order will be five times the size of the last one. Let's see, we'll call a vote at the end of the night. I know, there are four of us, but let's just say my vote will count twice."

Bill wanted to step out and punch Cal for basically blackmailing Linda since it was already decided to put in the order and no way were they going to rescind the first. He shook his head wonderingly. She'd always been very happy after love-making, never complained. He heard Cal speak softly to the girl.

"Good, I can see you agree. So, you really shouldn't go to your company's thing tonight, and you have a great excuse. Perhaps if you called you boss explaining your making a big sale..." Bill heard Cal's voice trail off as the both went into the living room.

He crept out of the pantry/office and into the kitchen. He heard the guys greeting Linda, Cliff reminding her his name. He looked around the corner and saw Cal pulling Linda's coat off, revealing the dress she often wore for business events, black backless with the slit up the side, but 30s-ish, traditional rather than slutty. Though she couldn't wear a bra, the material was thicker across the chest. From where he stood, she must have been tremendously aroused as he'd never noticed her nipples when she wore that...tonight, however... Cal led her over over to the coffee table where the contracts were, his hand proprietarily low on her back. As she bent over to read them, he heard her softly whistle.

"Ok, I guess you were not kidding. Let me get my laptop and give you a quote." She said straightening up.

"Sure, right after you call your boss and explain you won't be making it tonight. I'm sure they'll forgive you." Cal said as his hand slid under the material around her waist.

Linda looked from Cliff to Eric and back over to Cal before nodding, "Ok. Let me get my phone." She said softly. As she dialed, Cal slowly slid her dress off her left shoulder, then off the right, not immediately sliding to the floor as it hung up on her jutting breasts. Linda made no move to stop him, instead stood there, cell to her ear as if nothing was happening. Cal reached around, grinning at the two men, and pushed the material off her tits and let it tumble down. He stepped back and took a bow as if he'd just performed a magic trick. "Al, can I speak to Jim? Is he there?" She stepped out of the puddled dress and moved her elbows away from her side as Cal reached around and cupped those huge tits. Cal turned her around so she was facing Cliff and Eric and slid a hand down to the golden blonde fur covered mons. "Ok, thanks. Sure I was planning to, but a client called. I know, I'm sorry, look we can team up at Reno next month. Ok, no, that's ok, I'll just hold."

Cal slid his finger down the soft patch of fur and across her bald slit. Linda did nothing to stop him, rather opening her legs up allowing more access. Bill could see the man's finger slip inside her before pulling out and putting the finger to her lips. She sucked him clean, then spoke into her cell, "Really, Ok. I'm not doing anything so...yeah, that's fine." Cal then slowly spun Linda around, theatrically displaying her features, her blonde pubes, his fingers pulling on them gently, then her breasts, which he bounced showing how firm they were. Bill saw him mouth, 'Totally real.' The as she was turned around, he cupped her ass and mouthed 'Wow!' He beckoned Cliff who immediately put his hands on Linda's breasts and palmed and felt them. Bill saw him press himself against her ass, eyes closed. Then he stepped back and gave Cal a thumbs up while adjusting himself with his other hand.

Linda took it all without protest, though Bill could see she was blushing furiously. She pulled the phone away from her mouth and allowed first Cal to kiss her, then Eric, before turning her attention back to the call. She let herself be led over to a chair and flopped down when Cal gave a gentle shove. "Jim, Linda. I'm over at LMT. Cal called me and asked me to drop by on the way over. I hope it's alright, but they had questions and possibly another set of licenses." She let herself be pulled forward in the deep chair, then allowed each leg to be draped over the arms, fully exposing herself to the men in the room. Her tight slit opening up. "Yes, actually that's what we have to determine, but it most likely will be about 5 times their first order." She looked questioningly at Cal as he pulled her free hand down to her pussy. Blushing, she slowly began stroking her slit. Her eyes were glued on the three men as they stripped off all their clothes and sat on the sectional opposite the chair stroking their cocks. Bill could see her glistening juices as she unconsciously licked her lips. "I know, you were right, it has everything they need... No, I'm fine. I had to run back to Cal's office to get my bag, we're meeting in the conference room...I know, I need to get back to working out...We can, yes. Anyhow, I don't think I'll make it over there, you know, an order this size is going to take me a while to draw up...yes, thank you sir...I know, Sherry wanted to team up with Al anyhow, so he'll be fine. I was really looking forward to it. Yes sir, see you Monday...Of course, you know I always bend over backwards to make the client happy." She hungrily stared at the cocks while saying that as her finger disappearing inside her pussy. "You too. Bye." She hung up and tossed the phone to the floor, put her head back and grabbed a tit as she rubbed her pussy. "Oh fuck, I hate you Cal, I really do..." Her fingers moved faster and faster.

"You love me. I reveal the real you." He looked at Cliff, "Didn't I tell you? Check out that perfect cunt, but as beautiful as it is, you'll love how your cock feels in there. She's fucking beautiful and she's all ours tonight."

Bill was stunned seeing his wife, not just totally exposed to a room of men, but masturbating in front of them, for them. He couldn't believe how rapidly her fingers were moving in a circular motion on her slick twat, or how hard she was pulling on her nipple, how red her upper chest and face were, her increasing soft mews as she was obviously close to cumming.

Cal, Eric and Cliff all were stroking their cocks when she let out a loud hiss, her legs going rigidly out and back on the arms of the chair, two fingers plunged into her pussy. Her gasps got louder, more guttural and rapid, then slower and softer until she collapsed, her legs dangling limply over the arms. He could see glistening fluids all over her now-red crotch. She opened her eyes and immediately slid up in the chair, "God! That was really intense. I'd never done that before, I mean, with an audience." She said softly, her face burning red.

Cal looked at the other two men, them back at the beautiful blonde, "And I think this will not be the last time. You liked that, didn't you?" He looked at Eric, "We should have grabbed one of the toys." He said nodding down the hall. He stood up, gripping his cock, walked over to Linda and pulled her forward.

Linda knew what he wanted and took his cock in her hand and looked up at him, smiling, then she licked the entire shaft before putting it in her mouth. Bill couldn't see how deep she took him, but he knew by Cal's expression he was deep in her throat, clenching on his cock. Her small hands were gripping his hairy ass has he flexed in and out of her throat. He decided to make an entrance and see how Linda reacted.

"Sorry, I had to figure out the missing shipment of servers...Oh crap! I'm not saying I ever thought you were full of shit, Cal, but I always wondered if you embellished your stories. I'll never doubt you again." He stepped around Cal and looked down at the chair, "Linda, isn't it? My God, you're more beautiful than Cal described." He reached over and slid the back of his hand on the side of her breast, "I really wanted to do this at The Pub the other night, but I thought that might get me slapped." He looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. He smiled as he saw Linda pull her head back and smack her lips, collecting the drool. Dozens of micro-expressions shot over her face before she obviously collected herself.

"It's Bill, isn't it? Yeah, I guess time and place for everything. Though, you were such a gentleman that night, I think would have let you."

"I guess I should have tried. Sorry," He stepped back seeing his wife's soft hand stroking Cal's erect cock. "I see I am interrupting." His mind was in turmoil, jealousy, anger, intrigue...not to mention a throbbing in his pants.

"Actually, it should be you right here," Cal looked down at the blonde, "Our man Bill here was just given a great promotion. He's now the VP of IT Operations and, hmm, he's technically my boss." He grinned at Bill, "But, since Linda is here because of me, you're going to have to wait." He pushed her mouth back onto his cock, "Christ, she's a fucking great cock-sucker."

Bill felt a quick spasm of anger, but stifled it and grinned, "Hey, your father gave me a piece of advice today, 'Remember, the employees always cum first.'"

"Oh, I will. He tells me that all the time." Cal said as he turned his attention back to those beautiful lips stretched around his cock. He grinned over his shoulder at Eric, "I don't know about you, but I never actually followed that advice."

Eric laughed, "No shit. Cal always leaves me sloppy seconds, not that I'm complaining..."

Linda's hands were back on the man's ass as he pumped against her face and when it looked like he was getting ready to blow, he abruptly pulled back. Stroking his cock, he held out his hand. As he pulled her to her feet, she squealed as she was lifted up, wrapping her legs around Cal's waist, and allowing herself to be lowered onto his cock. Soon he was standing in the middle of the room, the three men all staring as the beautiful blonde bounced up and down on his cock, her tits smashed against his chest as he slammed his cock into her over and over.

Linda wrapped her legs around Cal's waist, arms around his neck. Her eyes were clenched tight as her cunt was repeatedly impaled on the man's cock. When Cal drove a finger in her ass, she exploded, "Ohhhhh, yesss." She cried, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...aaaaahhhh, I'm cummmmmming!"

Cal was almost knocked over as the girl gripped his torso with her legs and rapidly ground her crotch against him, grunting and grinding. Bill could tell his arms were getting tired, but he kept lifting her up and fropping her back onto his hard cock. Finally, when she went limp, he carried her down the hall and tossed her on the bed before climbing between her legs and driving his slimy dick back into her. Linda grabbed his head and pulled him down, kissing him hungrily, which made him thrust harder against her. Her feet were pointed at the ceiling, bouncing with each hard thrust.

The men watched, the naked men stroking their cocks, Bill adjusting his dick as it tried to come fully hard. Their eyes were fully glued to the action as the couple writhed on the bed, each one grunting together, his cock slamming against her tight cunt. It was apparent Cal spread his legs so they could graphically see how deep he was going, how he stretched out that pussy, her juices flowing out and across her asshole, balls slapping wetly. Cal broke the kiss and whispered something to Linda who at first shook her head no, but then after Cal said something more, nodded yes. Cal pulled out, stood up and pulled the girl off the bed. "Ok, Linda..." He turned her around and pushed her onto the bed face down.

"Bill, the KY is in the drawer on the left. Can you grab it? I've been thinking about this ass for weeks." He grabbed the tube and squeezed some out, then handed to tube to Bill before working it all over his cock. "Dude, favor. Can you get her ready? You'll thank me when it's your turn."

Bill almost took a step back, wanting to punch him, but instead took the tube and stepped behind his wife, "Brace yourself, this might be a bit cold." He squeezed some out onto that cute puckered bud and rubbed it around before pushing his finger into her rectum. At first, he felt her flinch, but in no time she was pushing back against his now fully buried middle finger.

"God, yes that feels good." Linda sighed. "Hmmmm. Two fingers, aaaahhh, yessss."

Bill felt Cal's hand on his shoulder, pulling him back, "Thanks, Ok babe, here we go. Did he loosen you up a bit?"

"Hmmmmm, yes. He has nice fat fingers, but still go slow." Linda moaned. "Oooohhhh, wait. There, ahhhh." The girl began pushing back and soon Cal was pistoning in and out of her ass while his fingers found her wet cunt which made her groan encouragingly.

Bill went into the bathroom listening to the couple grunting and as he was washing his hands, he heard Linda cry out in an apparent third orgasm, the bed creaking angrily under the assault on top of it. He came back into the room and saw Cliff and Eric had stepped closer, both stroking their impressive cocks ready to jump in.

Cal couldn't hold off any longer though he tried, and plunged hard against the blonde's ass and grunted loudly as he jetted his cum deep inside her rectum, pulling out, slamming in, over and over. Both he and Linda collapsed on the bed spooning, as his apparently still hard cock was buried inside her.

Eric tapped Cal on the ass, "It's either her or you."

Call immediately pulled out and staggered up to go into the bathroom to clean up. "Yeah, I've seen you hard. Not taking that chance," he laughed, as he left the room.

Eric and Cliff both climbed on the bed on either side of Linda, Cliff in front who immediately started kissing the blonde and grabbing those tits, Eric behind, his hands down between her legs, cock pressed against her ass.

Bill, the only one still dressed, stood in disbelief seeing two more men getting ready to put their cocks in his wife. A month or two ago, this wasn't even in the realm of possibility, not in his fantasies, nor in his fears. Linda had always appeared so true, but seeing this was painful, yet as he subconsciously rubbed his erection through his pants, unbelievably arousing. He watched as Cliff pulled Linda on top, and watched her hand gripping the man's cock as she lowered herself onto him, her loud satisfying groan sending a pain through his stomach.

"Odd man out. Don't worry. Look at it this way. When those two get their rocks off, you'll have your choice of holes. This slut doesn't know how to say no." Cal said as he gripped Bill's shoulder. They both watched Linda slide her feet forward and crouch over that long cock and pump her ass up and down on the man. "Christ! She's never do that to me. I'm getting hard just watching."

Cliff was grunting, his hands gripping hard on the bouncing tits, sweat on his chest and forehead. "Slow down...God damn. Your going to make me cum too soon." He grabbed her ass trying to slow her down, but she was too strong, "Damn Linda. I need to pull out, I'm going to cum."

Linda instantly picked up the pace, "I'm going to cum soon too, but remember what I told you, our baby will be so blond."

Cliff lifted his hips off the bed and slammed all the way in, groaning loudly as he spewed inside the girl. He pulled her cunt hard against him and instantly, Linda moaned and ground back against him as she came for a fourth time. She collapsed on top of Cliff and kissed him passionately, running her hands through his blond mop of hair. Her hips were still going up and down rapidly before she slowed down and looked at the younger man, "You're still hard?"

Cliff nodded and stroked her face. He looked over at Eric who was stroking his cock, reached over and grabbed the tube of KY and tossed it to him. "This is what you want, isn't it?" Cliff asked Linda.

"Yes, I want to make you both happy. I still can't believe how hard you still are. Did you fake your orgasm?"

Cliff laughed, shaking his head no, reached around and spread those tight ass cheeks as Eric crawled between their legs. "This is rare, but the only time it happened before was with a truly beautiful woman. Like this time."

"That might be the nicest thing anyone has said to me. You keep saying things like that and you can do anything you want to me, oh wait..." Linda laughed before Cliff pulled her lips to his, then she groaned as that fat, 9 inch cock slipped into her ass. "mmmmmmmph...aaaaahhh...mmmmm."

Bill was stunned. He'd now seen Linda do multiple things he never thought was possible for her to do. Especially, not with him in the room. He was wondering where all that cock was going to go as it stretched her asshole to its limit and steadily drove in farther and farther. Soon, Eric was buried fully into her rectum and the three established a rhythm.

Cal came back in holding a couple of beers and handed one to Bill. "You did say, 'Employees always cum first.'" He tapped the bottle against his and went over and sat down to watch, stroking his cock the entire time.

Linda looked over at Bill, then whispered something to Cliff who grinned. As Cliff shifted over, Linda looked back at Bill. "I hate to see you left out and I still can please you." She watched as Bill got undressed, whistling appreciatively as if this were the first time she'd seen him naked, "I love those six-pack abs. Damn, you're buff."

Bill crawled up and knelt next to the threesome and felt the warmth of his wife's mouth envelop his aching cock. For all the anger he felt, the pain of deception, the way his wife made herself so freely available, he suddenly felt like he won the lottery. He knew there was nothing she wouldn't do sexually for him, in fact, the more intense the act, the more eagerly she responded. He looked at Eric's arched back as he fucked Linda's ass, his face red with concentration, Bill could tell he was close. Cliff was busy sucking on one of her nipples, her large breast almost smothering him, his hand gripping the other fleshy mound, looking totally in heaven.